Start by marking “Here's to Yesterday (Here's To, #2)” as Want to Read:
Here's to Yesterday (Here's To, #2)

Here's to Yesterday

(Here's To #2)

You're not supposed to fall in love with your boyfriend's brother...

HER
My entire life has been "perfect" for as long as I can remember. A loving family, a boyfriend who adores me, and anything I wanted, I got. But it was all a lie, a façade. My family isn't loving, my boyfriend is more interested in my body than my mind, and it turns out money can't buy happiness.

I've felt
313 pages
Published August 18th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Here's to Yesterday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Here's to Yesterday

D.B.
Teagan Hunter continues to surprise me. It's hard to believe that HTY is only her second novel.

This book had me laughing out loud, yelling out in frustration and at times tearing up.

This is Maura's story. If you thought you already knew her story from HTT, you're sadly mistaken. Maura is torn between following her heart and molding to what her parents believe is best. Her journey of finding herself is beautiful.

I connected like crazy to Maura and what she goes through to find herself, at 35, I
Cathlin
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Tucker from Here's to Tomorrow, but now I'm full on head over heels in love with him! Seriously.

This is the story of Maura (Rae's BFF) who we all thought would get with Tucker in the last book, but instead started dating his brother Tanner. Of course you can already see the love triangle developing and it is definitely full and center for a big chunk of the book, but what I loved the most about this book was that it wasn't just about the love story.

Oh no, this was so much more. It was
Jessica
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tldr: loved the couple but not the way the love triangle was handled. Impressed by the author's growth. This author has a lot of potential to become a favorite.
I was so hesitant to read this book given the author's track record for me of failing at writing dramatic plots and the fact that I knew this was gonna have some major drama (my own fault for reading out of order). She actually did a really good job of delving into the emotional depths and giving it the time the issues deserved,
Brina
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

Read full review here: https://5171milesbookblog.wordpress.com/

If you've read my review of Here's To Tomorrow , you probably know that I really enjoyed it (and that you should pick it up too!). Here's To Yesterday is the second installment in the Here's To series and I couldn't wait to dive into it.

I have a love-hate relationships with books in a series. Most of the time I love the first book in the series. The characters, the setting, the story - everything is new. But this is not the
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Wow... I need a minute after this one. Just when I didn't think Teagan could outdo herself in the Here's To series, she goes and delivers Maura's story, one I wasn't expecting in all the best unexpected ways. She drew me in hard early on and didn't let go at all, making the bumpy, beautiful ride so worth every moment.

Here's To Yesterday was a twisted, emotional, deep romance that surpassed what I every could've thought... delivering a book that I hated to love in moments and loved to hat
Boundless Book Reviews
Here’s to Yesterday is a romance, but also about two people finding happiness in, not just the relationship, but them as a whole. Does that make sense? I hope so.

Tucker and Maura are complicated but when is love not complicated. There is the one issue that Maura was dating his brother. But whatever, I didn’t like Tanner anyway. I know, I’m horrible. But he didn’t deserve her anyway. Now, this isn’t a cheating story. Maybe emotionally, but it was obvious they couldn’t just be friends.

Though I did
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog

5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, and heartbreak.

Before reading this story please read the below books first
Here's to Tomorrow (Here's To, #1)
Here's to Forever (Here's To, #1.5)

This is Maura story. Maura thought she had everything. But he life is slowly falling apart. She is learning things she thought she knew are different. She needed a friend and he stepped up when he also needed a friend. But what happens when you are feeling more for your friend then for
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is book two in the Here's To series but it can be read as a standalone. This is Maura's story. If you read Here's to Tomorrow then you have already met Maura. So the blurb starts with "You're not supposed to fall in love with your boyfriend's brother..." I was kind of like oh I don't know if I'm going to like this one. Knowing it has Maura it it I know the boys characters would be Tanner and Tucker and wondered how the transition from one to the other was going to go. I wasn't totally sold ...more
Isha Coleman
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
The Here's To series is shaping up to be an entertaining ride of ever changing emotions and irresistible people. Teagan Hunter appeals to what makes us most human. Whether it be insecurities or responsibilities, she connects with readers on a deeper level. What I find to be most refreshing is she never loses the wit and charm that lights up every tale. Here's To Yesterday is Maura and Tucker's story. Sometimes what we thought we wanted becomes what we never intended it to be. Maura is making her ...more
Reading with 2 book lovers
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is one of my most liked books by this author, I like a good love triangle and this story offers just that.
Lissa Rice
**Four Boundless Stars** Full Review and Rating will be up on Boundless Book Reviews
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

Here's To Yesterday was absolutely amazing and completely blew me away in all of the best ways possible! I loved Maura and Tucker's story with all of my heart, and it was even better than Rae and Hudson's in Here's To Tomorrow. And that's saying a lot, because I loved their story too. Teagan Hunter is a freaking brilliant writer and I am so happy that I discovered her beautiful and highly entertaining words, stories, and characters. I'm actually really upset with myself that I didn't
Nadia
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow, reading this book was a roller-coaster ride, you were going emotionally up and down.

Maura is in a difficult position, she chose the wrong brother.

Now, a lot of people can judge if they want, but I feel like Maura was doing the best she could do, and you cannot chose who you fall in love with or who you give your heart to and her heart belonged to Tucker, not Tanner.

This is a messy love, where a lot of people's hearts and prides are on the line, in the end, someone will get hurt, but goin
Nikki
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved Teagan Hunter's first book, Here's to Tomorrow. So when I found out she was writing another book with the same characters, I really couldn't wait to read it. Here's to Yesterday exceeded all of my expectations, it was amazing!

This book is about Maura and her journey to find herself and what she really wants out of life. Throughout her journey we see all of the same characters from Here's to Tomorrow. These characters are my absolute favorite. Their interactions and banter are
Liz
Story of Maura and Tucker, Tanner's half brother. Maura's realizing that she doesn't really love Tanner because she can't be her true self with him... and that her overbearing, abusive parents love him that it's hard for her to cut the cord, with him and them.

Tucker can see M isn't happy and tried to befriend her, but together they realize that they're really into each other.

This is yet another story where parents can f-stuff up for their kids. And a cheating story I could actually stomach.
Vodkamelie
Oh Wow! What a 4.5 emotional ride!!! All the feels! I loved it, I hated it, I laughed, I cringed, I hurt and then it all got back together again and I loved it even more.

This is Teagan' s second book which can be read as a standalone but you wouldn't want to miss the introduction of this crazy family.
(first book is free until jan 14, then this book will drop to 0.99 for a couple of days too. Go grab them!!!!).
Zeia Jameson
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy twisty twist of twists, Batman! This story will shock your socks off. Completely took me by surprise. Throughout, there is tenderness and compassion mixed with a whole lot of doubt and "what ifs". Read this. You'll let out a big huge sigh (not telling you why) when you're done. I highly recommend reading Here's to Tomorrow first, but it's not a requirement.
Christine
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars I really enjoyed this book. IMO Teagan has grown so much from her debut novel.
I love these characters. Tucker is amazing and so sweet. I like the pace of their relationship and how it evolved. Maura's character surprised me she isn't quite what you would expect from Here's to tomorrow I love how things weren't rushed and they had time to grow.
Jennifer Aldrich
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Holy not what I was expecting. Here’s to Yesterday was a wonderful novel. I was sucked in from the very beginning. I really wanted to know about Rae’s best friend and this Tanner guy I didn’t like too much. This book gave me that and more. I was not expecting what happened in these pages. This book has drama, but what good book doesn’t? This book also has a lot of sweet and charming moments.

The plot of this book was written well. The author took it somewhere I was not expecting. I really thought
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,6 / 5 stars

Maura's story had a lot more angst to it than Rae's and if you know me by now than you know I loved it! Honestly the plot in this book was amazing and so was the way it was written. The book is divided into 3 parts, Her, Him and Them which is super cute and really allowed us to get to know the characters and see how they were dealing with all of what was going on while they weren't together.

I won't get into details because if I do I'm sure it will spoil something and we don'
Maggie
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-read
Here's to Yesterday is book 2 of the Here's To series by Taegan Hunter. I am a lover of love triangles so this book caught my eye. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the book. Here's to Yesterday is more than about falling in love with your boyfriend's brother. It's a powerful story about stepping outside your comfort zone and being brave to follow your heart instead of conforming to other people's expectations.

I was expecting a lot of angst and judgement just like any other love triangl
Johnaka
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Here’s to Yesterday by Teagan Hunter
“Heartache and healing, 5 stars”

Tucker has wanted Maura since he spotted her in a coffee shop. Life decided to send him a curveball in the form of her dating his brother. A brother who doesn’t know what he has. When Tucker sees Maura start to fold in on herself he decides to step in and make sure she gets out. What starts out as harmless somehow grows.
Maura was drawn to Tucker when she met him but because of her past she went for his brother. The two are oppo
Erin
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5 StArS

I did not care for Maura at all... I didn't care for her in Rae's book either. But Tucker! I loved Tucker!!

Maura is one of those girls that just doesn't know who she is or even what she wants and for me, I can't relate as much to just doing something to please others. So her dating Tanner because he was the "easier" choice for her parents and image in general just pissed me off. Especially for her to hold out so long on sharing herself with others and then just throwing it away.

Tuc
FMR Book Grind
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review by: Flavia
4 Stars

So I have read this previously, and the second time around, it was still a good read.

Rae doesn’t know what to do with her life. She just graduated with a marketing degree and she can’t find a job, so she’s working as a waitress. And to top it off she has a car that keeps on breaking down. But maybe her day just looked up when she meets the hot mechanic who is fixing her car. If only she can contain what comes out of her mouth, lol

Hudson is a single dad who’s life is looki
Marta Bo
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite book in this series.... but be warned... this story isn't always sweet and pretty.

I'm still speachless, because for me this book has inside a lot of more history than, You'll read on the cover.

We know Maura and Tucker from the first books this series.
They seems to be cool and fun.... They started from hate, then friendship go by... but when You look closely You'll see broken souls and hearts. They try not to fall for each other, because they can't... There’s always Tanner b
Danielle Swainston
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow just wow, i adored book one and i seriously love this one! I loved Tucker from the little bits i saw of him in the first book and this one just solified that for me.

Maura is in a relationship with Tucker’s brother, but she isn’t happy. She is use to living her life the way it’s expected due to her overbearing parents, rather then the way she wants or in a way that will make her happy. Until Tucker convinces her that she need’s to live her life the way she want’s. Tucker quickly worms his wa
Melinda
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I will say this Teagan Hunter has me loving this series and will admit never liked Tanner. Tucker has a musicians soul that enchants you with his voice and hello his soulful eyes. The attraction between him and Maura is more than sexual chemistry but like two souls reuniting. Ever since we saw a little of Tucker in Hudson's story we see more of the man Tucker is supposed to be and crazy about it. Maura we finally see a woman who is well finally breaking out of her shell and happy to see how Tuck ...more
Sara
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!

If you haven't read books 1 and 1.5, I recommend reading those firsts to avoid spoilers. Also, to avoid spoilers, I will keep this review short and sweet.

Here's To Yesterday is a complicated romance between a woman who is dating one brothers, but has real feelings for the other. The book is split into two parts, HER, from the heroine's perspective, and HIM, told from the hero's perspective. I wasn't sure how I would feel about this. I love the 1st person POV and I enjoy alternating POVs
X. Rhodes
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Though it's been a few months since I've read this book, I can honestly say this story has stuck with me. These two characters are going through the flow of life when suddenly things are changing. The absolute worst of the worst happens and both are left picking up the pieces of their shattered lives. I was rooting for these two from the beginning, which was hard to do with a story like this. Tucker is lost in love with the only woman he shouldn't have. And Maura, she has to make some incredibly ...more
Shruti
Dec 02, 2018 rated it liked it
So overall I enjoyed this book. It was fun and entertaining and I liked the ending and how a bit of separation and individual growth was needed before the characters could really be good together.

However, although Maura was a very well done character, I felt like Tucker didn’t really have a personality - unlike some of the other men in this book - and the ending twist felt super unnecessary. Hence 3 stars rather than 4.
  • Two Little Lies (Seasons of Deception, #2)
  • In Sly's Eyes (Marco's MMA Boys, #2)
  • Two Outta Three
  • Doctor-in-Law (Taboo #2)
  • Courageous
  • This Bundle Part 1
  • Igniting Ash
  • Taking the Bull by the Horns
  • Taming Sheila (Night Calls, #4)
  • Chasing Tyler (Break Me, #3)
  • Lessons of the Past
  • Saving Me
  • Breaking Josephine
  • Hidden Falls (Knotted Roots, #1.5)
  • Truth Or Dare
  • Onstage, Offstage
  • Sinner for Life (Sinners Never Die, #2)
  • Shrinking Violet (Colors, #2)
I’m a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 8-year-old Miniature Pinscher. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I’m not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I’ll ever read, and I never sa ...more

Here's To (3 books)
  • Here's to Tomorrow (Here's To, #1)
  • Here's to Now (Here's To, #3)