Start by marking “Immortal Curse Series: Books 1-3” as Want to Read:
Immortal Curse Series: Books 1-3

Immortal Curse Series: Books 1-3

(Immortal Curse #1-3)

Award Winning & Bestselling Series - Read the first three books NOW!

Welcome to a world of cursed immortals, broken rules, and eternal love...

Blood Laws
The lines between illusion and reality blur as a dark romance brews between two unlikely soulmates

Forbidden Bonds
Can two tortured souls find solace and love in one another?

Blood Heart
An immortal war is brewing, an
Published June 30th 2018 by Ninja Newt Publishing, LLC (first published April 24th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Immortal Curse Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Immortal Curse Series

Start your review of Immortal Curse Series: Books 1-3
Love2ReadRomance
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Immortal Curse Series is one of my ALL TIME favorite series! I love how Lexi C Foss’ characters come alive within these first three books, and I can’t wait to read more.
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
This is the imaginative paranormal boxset containing books 1-3 in this addictive series.
each story features a separate couple at its centre but it does need to be read in order as there is an ongoing story arc flowing throughout.
I have written a more in-depth separate review for each one but here I'm just going to give you a general idea of what this series is about.
The Immortal Curse series has some of the best world building I've encountered.
The author manages to immerse you in this world with
Excessive~Reader
I loved every book in this PNR series! I’ve reviewed each book in this boxset and can honestly say, eachone is a 5 star. Amazing story, fantastic world building, and epic characters.
Joyffree
This is a box set containing the first three in the Immortal Curse Series :
BOOK ONE -BLOOD LAWS
10 Immortal lives for Blood laws - A must for any paranormal lovers collection
WHAT!!!! NO WAY!!!
Yes - those were the last words out of my mouth as I read the last words in Blood Laws!

Foss has built a world of paranormal intrigue and suspense that promises to keep even the most fastidious of readers trapped within her clutches
I love the opposing factions and the complex players within this series - they
Tracie Delaney
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One world. Three books. Three hot heroes and three strong, feisty heroines. One connected story that will keep you up long after you should have flicked off the light and gone to sleep.

I adored all these books. As the story unfolds, and the author peels back the curtain, the excitement ramps up. There are so many OMG moments.

A great way to pick up the entire series.

I can't recommend highly enough!
Jen
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I cant express enough how much I love this series!!! If you love PNR or even if you don't you wont regret picking this one up!!
Louise
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely in love with this series! Cannot wait for more by this author! Love that it’s now in box set form!
Dawn Higgins
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favourite paranormal series,Lexi has excelled herself with this awesome series and had me on the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next in this story.
Heather andrews
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
BLOOD LAWS:

Issac is quite a smart**, "...drawing her attention to all those defined ridges of muscle decorating his abdomen. “Sure. An *** who saved your life and made you breakfast.” Talk about possessive, “if you talk to him in this towel, I’ll kill him just for looking at you.” I liked this book, I loved Issac.

FORBIDEN BONDS:

Amelia finds her man peculiar, "she sputtered. “You’re going to give an unconscious man dating advice whilst stealing his car?” He shrugged those big shoulders and set hi
Delphine
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant book series, can't wait for the next one
Demei
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best PNR series I’ve ever read. Lots of action, romance and sexy dominant male alphas!
Amy
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!!! This is one of my favorite PNR series ever!!! Read it, you won't be disappointed!
Katrina
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love all three of these books! What a great way to pick up the series and read in one go! The characters come alive on the page, the story draws you in, and you don't want to put them down until you're done!
Joyffree
WHAT!!!! NO WAY!!!

I love the opposing factions and the complex players within this series - they
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Dive into this fantastic new world! If you are a lover of the paranormal romance genre, then this Boxset will have you devouring it as fast as you can. The entire concept is refreshing and attention grabbing. Lexi C. Foss has created a masterpiece that is not finished yet.

Each book in both of these box sets are very important to the series. While most of the books follow separate couples, you cannot read these as stand alone novels. Each are interconnected and entwined so much that it is like so
Margaux Espinosa
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
OMFG....this series is AMAZING! I understand that these three books are only part of the series but, just wow. The characters are amazing, so well written, distinct personalities, completely believable and easy to get attached to. The villains are creepy as all get out, perfectly two-faced and sufficiently evil. The overall story arc is like nothing else I’ve ever read, and it’s on going throughout each couple’s story. Leaving the reader with SO many questions and an emotional roller coaster rid ...more
LaGina
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 1= Blood Laws~What an awesome spin on the vampire origin and how there are two different kinds. It makes for an interesting read with all the conflict and attraction going on between the characters. I love reading how an author puts their own spin on vampire law.
Book 2= Forbidden Bonds~ I had been waiting to get my hands on book two in this series cause I just couldnt wait to see what was going to happen. And Lexi didnt disappoint me either. She gave me some adventure and drama along with s
Claire Cronin
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just Stunning!!! What a fantastic series this is, not to be missed for any PNR fans out there, this is a world you will want to dive right in to!!

This is the first 3 books in the series, each one based on a different couple within the same world and each interconnecting.

This is a brilliantly stunning world that has been created and will capture your imagination from the get go. Full of intrigue and drama with 2 opposing factions, this will have you on the edge of your seat. Fantastic characters,
Kaylia
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is phenomenal. Book 1 dragged me out of a reading funk and I consumed the others like someone starving after a fast being offered a feast! Loveable characters, sizzling chemistry and a decent storyline to do them justice and sink your teeth into. These stories are exciting, exhilarating and full of suspense, action, passion and romance. This series is a must read for any pnr lover and i’m Very much looking forward to what’s to come. Lexi C. Foss has fast become a ‘go to’ read for me ...more
Nicole Chu
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everyone needs this series

I purchased these books a while ago but had yet to read them. That was a big mistake as these books are outstanding! Omg I do not even know where to start. I love the new species she has created and the dynamics of how they interact.
Each couple has their own story and one breaks my heart.
I am excited for each character to get their own story and find their happy ending.
Also each story blends so well into the next!

I need more more more!
Kimi
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great series so far!! I am now officially fascinated by this story. From the moment I started reading I couldn’t stop! I am a sucker for paranormal with romance. And let me tell you this series so far has not disappointed. I am definitely wanting more! I need to know what happens next. It’s so good! I highly recommend this series! It has everything from action to suspense to romance and more!
She's a Lip Biter
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow! I haven't read a paranormal series in a while and I have to tell you I could NOT put this book down!  These first 3 books are very well written with great character creation and depth.  The books take you on a journal of discovery with Stas that you find yourself fully immersed in.  I definite must read series!!!

Reviewed by Cherie
Patricia Folks
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG this book was so good and so hard to put down, fantastic story line that keeps you glued to the book to find out more about the characters in this book. I've been a widow for about 8 years now and this book stirred up feelings I thought was long gone. You got to read this book.
Christina Burrus
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such an awesome paranormal series by an amazing author!!! If you haven't started it yet what are you waiting for you will not be disappointed!!! This series leaves you waiting for the next book by Lexi C. Foss!!! Read and enjoy!!!

Gina
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Buyer Beware: Book Hangover Imminent

I adore the Immortal Curse world.

Lexi C. Foss has created a rich and unique world that is full of intrigue, romance, magic, hot heroes and strong heroines.

I'm off to buy the next books in the series!
Shiva Shayegh
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I can't get enough of this series! I love all of the twists and turns. I really have no words that can describe how amazing this series is so far. Just read it!!!!!!!!!!
Julia Stevens
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love The Immortal Curse series. All three books pull you in to a paranormal world hidden amongst the humans and don't let go. There's action, strong, commanding, hot sexy alphas and brave, feisty women who stand up and don't back down when it really matters. Great world building and an addictive over-arching storyline. Highly recommend this series 5 stars without a doubt for me
Yany  Noa
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best paranormal series I’ve ever read.
Orchid
Oct 13, 2018
Linda McPhee
May 26, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Insatiable Thirst: A Vampire Anthology (Summer of Supernaturals Book 3)
  • A Torn Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #1)
  • Hunted (Feral Souls Trilogy, #1)
  • Witch's Curse (The Bone Coven Chronicles #1)
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
  • The Wild One (Corisi Billionaires, #2)
  • Transfusion (Transfusion Saga #1)
  • Runes of Black Magic (A Demon's Fall, #3)
  • Fortune Academy: Year Two
  • Runes of Royalty (A Demon's Fall #4)
  • Lilith Enraptured (Divinity Warriors #1)
  • A Werewolf, A Vampire, and A Fae Walk Into A Bar (The Last Witch, #1)
  • A Song of Shadows (Otherworld Academy, #2)
  • A Touch of Starlight (Otherworld Academy, #3)
  • A Cage of Moonlight (Dark Fae Academy, #1)
  • A Lost Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #2)
  • A Heart of Midnight (Dark Fae Academy #2)
USA Today Bestselling Author Lexi C. Foss loves to travel and write in supernatural worlds. Paranormal romance is her favorite genre, but she dabbles in contemporary romance when she needs a break from the darker side of her mind.

Coffee is her addiction, swimming is her passion, and she has a not-so-secret adoration for eclipse chasing.

Lexi can be found on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

Immortal Curse (9 books)
  • Blood Laws (Immortal Curse #1)
  • Forbidden Bonds (Immortal Curse #2)
  • Blood Heart (Immortal Curse, #3)
  • Elder Bonds (Immortal Curse #4)
  • Blood Bonds (Immortal Curse #5)
  • Angel Bonds (Immortal Curse #6)
  • Blood Seeker (Immortal Curse #7)
  • Assassin Bonds (Immortal Curse #8)
  • Blood King (Immortal Curse #9)

News & Interviews