Start by marking “Badd Kitty (Badd Brothers, #9)” as Want to Read:
Badd Kitty (Badd Brothers, #9)

Badd Kitty

(Badd Brothers #9)

Just when you thought we had run out of Badd…

Meet Roman Badd, one of a set of triplets, each bigger and badder than the last. If you thought the original Badd brothers were sexy, foul-mouthed alphas, just wait till you meet these three sexy-as-sin, long-lost Badd cousins…

Roman is a smokejumper, an elite member of the US Forest Service who parachutes into the most rugged
Published August 4th 2018

Start your review of Badd Kitty (Badd Brothers, #9)
Ginny Rose
Don't pack your bags just yet...
Don't even think about leaving Alaska just yet, either.
BECAUSE.... THREE!! Yes, three Badd brothers are new in town and they are about to bring mayhem to Ketchikan.

I LOVED Badd Kitty. It's refreshing, risky and oh-so raunchy. Seriously, this series just gets better and better.

There's an unspoken past within the Badd family that throws everyone in the loop. So many questions, so many emotions, and a new challenging experience for the Badd family as a whole.

I'm
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

font_rend_2

It’s time to get Badd once again!!! Yes, I am talking about the Badd Family and this time around Jasinda Wilder introduces readers to the Badd cousins who happens to be triplets. Yes, triple the Badd. And in her latest release, Badd Kitty readers are in for a treat as this book was one smokin’ sexy read. It definitely was a meeting of sexy sinful and sweet innocence. Roman Badd is cocky, foul-mouthed and knows what he wants kind of guy.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)

"—admit maybe you like him not just in spite of the fact that he's an arrogant jerk, but even, maybe, a little bit because he's an arrogant jerk."

Just when I thought we had run out of Badd…be still my heart. I can't tell you how thrilled I was to learn there were more Badd brothers. I've become so attached to this amazing family of brothers and their women that I was mourning their loss before I learned of this latest development, triplets!

These Badd brothers are the bigger, badder,
Konny
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Badd Kitty by Jasinda Wilder is book 9 in the Badd Brothers Series and at the same time the start to a new adventure with other family members.

Welcome back to Ketchikan, Alaska and the Badd clan.

Kitty Quinn is a waitress at Badds Bar and Grill. Shes good at her job and she loves working for the Badd brothers. Everything is about to change when a set of gorgeous triplets shows up and one of them sets his eyes on Kitty.
I will not spoiler here, only so much, the Badd brothers are in for the
Gwen Shafer
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book in this series I had the chance to read. Kitty is just trying to live her life. That all changed when Roman walks into her bar where she works. Roman is sexy alpha male that wants exactly one thing Kitty. Hold on for an amazing ride with these two. I freaking loved the chemistry between these two. Gripping from beginning to end. Can't wait to see what else is in store for these two. Will definitely be reading more.Highly recommend this enjoyable book.
Maria...
" 3 Stars"

"You're an asshole, Roman Badd."

This was a nice but mehhh reading for me! Something was missing! Roman was a hot asshole and Kitty was too soul searching for the amount of time they knew each other or the right development of the story was missing!

"Let me watch you wrap that sweet, innocent little mouth around my cock."

P.S. There were a few parts I enjoyed though! ;p
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

I freakin' love this series!!!! It is probably one of my top favorite series to read ever. This one though, was a nice change of pace. This time it wasn't the heroine that was being difficult. It was the Badd man. And boy was he BAD!!! WHEW!!!! *fans self*

BookSmacked
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just when you thought this series was over we have more Badd Boys and I’m so ready for them.

The Badd family has gotten even better with the arrival of the Badd cousins and what’s better then more Badd Brothers well triplets.

Roman Badd is crass, he’s unapologetic and he’s determined and holy I absolutely loved him. Badd Kitty is a fun read and the sex in this one is hot dayummm.

Lindsey King
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angst 3
Tears 1
Value 5
Storyline 5
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 5

I freakin love this series!!!! It is probably one of my top favorite series to read ever. This one though, was a nice change of pace. This time isn't wasn't the heroine that was being difficult, it was the Badd man. And boy was he BAD!!! WHEW!!!! *fans self*

Kitty and Roman had me all kinds of crazy while reading. I loved their connection. At first it was purely lust. Then things changed and changed quickly. What I most enjoyed
Ashley Lovestoread
Enjoyed

I enjoyed reading this book. This book can be read as a stand alone. I am looking forward to reading more in this series
RBCRRBLOGGER
Reviewing on behalf of Relentless Book Chics Ramblings and Reviews

The Badd triplets have arrived and you’ll love them.

I’m a huge fan of this author and I love this series so while I was reading the previous book, I was getting ready to say goodbye as it was the 8th Badd brother’s story. Then in the epilogue it’s revealed that there are 3 more Badd men, triplet cousins and this is the story for one of them that I couldn’t wait to dive into.

Kitty has worked at Badd’s bar and grill for a while and
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
When Badd is oh so good…

The Badd family is even bigger than we thought and these new-found cousins fit right into the unruly, sexy band of brothers! Roman, Rem and Ram are looking for a new future and what better way than to reconnect with their past… And find love while they’re at it!

Roman is an alpha male with a history of ‘one and done’. He’s strong, built like the uber-firefighter he is, with a sinful body and potty mouth to match. Kitty doesn’t know what to make of Roman at first. He is
Kelly Stuart
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous Badd book. Although this is a Badd book it’s not about the Badd brothers, it’s their Cousins. Another 3 Badds are on the scene and they are triplets. They sound just as sexy. Throughout this book you still hear about the Badd brothers and I love that. Roman and Kitty are the main characters in this and you start to get to know their personalities. This is going to be interesting. Definitely recommend this book
Darcy
Nov 23, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, 2018, e-book
I was sad when I thought this series was done, when all the brothers found their HEA. So when I saw that cousins showed up in Alaska I was excited, it's too bad that all 3 of them turned out to be assholes. I hated how we met them, hated how cocky they were and how they seemed to hold their cousins in disdain. It didn't help that they were going to open another bar in town and poach the Badd brother's best server.

With that and how high handed Roman was it made it really hard for me to get
Sarah M
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Oh the emotional manipulation

There are two things that lead me to loving a book - plot and chemistry.

This was a boring plot and had no chemistry. Kitty was fine at first but then the staggering amount of emotional manipulation she used on Roman was absolutely stunning. And not in a good way. These two were just so bland. 'I want him but I'm not supposed to.' Or 'I don't care for feelings with my sex.'

This was just such a boring trope. After three "dates" she was falling all over him and in love
Laura ( Latteandbooks )
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved, arc, cried
Oh my gosh!!! The Badd family is at it again.

In the last book Badd Boy we got a sneak peak into Badd Kitty an I was excited to see what was going to happen. We get to see another 3 Badd family members who are triplets that are the brothers cousins

Kitty and Roman were perfect for one another with there own sassyness. There connection was undeniable, I couldn’t get enough of it.

I loved Kitty,she was a woman that knows what she wants an gets it. I loved her roommates they had me laughing out loud.

Emerald
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, romance, borrowed
I was so excited to get three/four new Badd men of the Badd clan. Was I ever disappointed. The story and dialogue...boring as all get out. I've enjoyed this series up until now. This book started strong but just fizzled out. The epilogue ending was decent and that was about it.
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2018
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have only read one other book of Jasinda and it was not part of this Badd Brothers series, so I had no idea really what I was getting into. But I thought I would be okay since it seemed to start a new set of characters with the triplites and so I should be good. And I think I was.

I will say the book was good, but there seemed to be a huge amount of sex and not much story. For this being my first story in this series I expected there to be more. But maybe it was just me. I will be reading
Nelida
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just when you think you are done... Jasinda Wilder, Welcome back to Ketchikan, Alaska. More Badd brothers, love how the story is link with all his cousins. Roman and Kitty story is a great story, how honest they were trying to be with one another was very refreshing. Love how Jasinda, made me laugh with all of the characters interactions, specially Kitty with Izzy and Juneau. Can’t Hardly wait for more BADD romance ...more
Heather andrews
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Roman has to make sure he understands his woman properly, “To be clear: you want *** regardless, but you’d rather it be more.” Roman could be quite saucy, “I’m not buttering you up, godda**it. Just telling you the truth as I see it.” I liked this book, and I can't wait to see Roman's brothers get books of their own.
Angela
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love Kitty. She’s bad ass, but also vulnerable. Roman is all man all the time. Loved seeing the two of them connect. Super hot chemistry. Cannot wait for the rest of the series.
Hart's Reader Group
Nope. Didn't like it. I laughed a few times, but then I got bored listening to these two talk about their feelings. There was more mushy back and forth about their "relationship" than there was any relationship building. No sexual tension. It was insta-love in the worst way.
Kathy Rouchelle
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Who knew when we finished reading about the eight..count em..eight BADD brothers that there would be three more BADDs coming down the road..YEP triplets, Rem, Ram and Roman! Equally hot and equally badass, they come to Ketchinkan, Alaska and right into BADD's Bar and Grill to check things out and maybe even surprise the cousins that they didn't know that they had until months ago, and who don't know anything about them either...yet! But when Roman catches sight of Kitty Quinn, all bets are off ...more
Barbara
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can life in Ketchikan, Alaska get any hotter!!! We not only have the original 8 BADD Brother Hunks, their wives and the excitement around Badd’s Bar and Grill but we now have their 3 Cousins in town. Three Extremely sexy brothers who happen to be triplets. I mean just WOW and no one can tell their story better than Jasinda Wilder. Once again she has given us a Sexy Hot Romantic book loaded with Fun done the “Badd” way.

First we have Kitty (or Kitten as Roman likes to call her), who is a waitress
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
I received a free copy of this book from the author.

Surprise! You thought the Badd Brothers were done didn't you? Well...now we have a new set of Badd's we'll be enjoying. Let me introduce you to Roman Badd. He's one of three identical triplet Badd brothers. Three cousins none of the Alaskan Badd's knew about.

Badd's Bar and Grill waitress, Kitty Quinn, can't believe her eyes when the three walk in the bar. Sounds like the start of a joke doesn't it? HA! Well she can't. Typically she's immune to
Valerie
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hazel
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 9th book in the Badd series focusing on the triplet cousins of the Badd brothers that are in the previous 8 books. This is the story of Roman Badd and Kitty but also a very brief introduction to the other 2.

There is a brief back story as to why none of them knew they had cousins and the book has 2 interactions between Roman and a couple of his cousins. The rest of the book is about Roman trying to win Kitty over.

I loved the previous 8 books and would have loved to see more
Vikki
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kitty is the head waitress at Badd Bar and Grill and lives with Izzy and Juneau. She like Roman but inflicted as he is arrogant. When Roman goes to her place for tea after a bit she gets scared and kicks him out. After a week she goes on a date with Roman on a boat. While on the boat Roman has a family emergency so after he left she booked a flight so she could go and support him.

Roman and his brothers are opening a new bar and want kitty to work for them and he is attracted to her.After kitty
Amanda
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy this series...this book was no different for me than with the others so far. This whole story was pretty tame considering the other books I’ve read by Jasinda, I was expecting to be reading this book and blushing by the amount of filth in this but I was surprised that this was book was reeled in with the heat and sex in this book.
...but it worked in this book, Kitty was very reserved...not a prude but just brought up more conservative. Mix her conservative nature with Roman’s wild
Rebecca Delgrosso Kennedy
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was so much fun! It was one of those quick, entertaining, summer reads. I really enjoyed Kitty’s character. I loved how when Roman was being a bit of a pig, she was able to give it right back. Jasinda does sassy characters so well. I also have a bit of a crush on Roman. If there is one thing Jasinda does better than sassy females, it’s alpha males. I enjoyed going back into the Badd world and am looking forward to the next book. If I had any complaints it would be that I wish there was ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Reveling in Sin (Sin, #3)
  • Guilty as Sin (Sin, #2)
  • Muse (Manhattan, #3)
  • Wicked Wedding (Left at the Altar, #4)
  • Richer Than Sin (Sin, #1)
  • Love with Me (With Me In Seattle, #11)
  • Once Upon a Sure Thing (Heartbreakers, #2)
  • Once Upon a Real Good Time (Heartbreakers, #1)
  • Erik (Arizona Vengeance, #2)
  • Flow (Men of Inked: Southside, #2)
  • Legend (Arizona Vengeance, #3)
  • Love Online
  • Flirting with Forever
  • Once Upon a Wild Fling (Heartbreakers, #3)
  • Hook (Men of Inked: Southside, #3)
  • Finding Alexei
  • Bishop (Arizona Vengeance, #1)
  • Dear Jane
NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY, WALL STREET JOURNAL and international bestselling author Jasinda Wilder is a Michigan native with a penchant for titillating tales about sexy men and strong women. Her bestselling titles include ALPHA, STRIPPED, WOUNDED, and the #1 Amazon and international bestseller FALLING INTO YOU. You can find her on her farm in Northern Michigan with her husband, author Jack Wilder, ...more

Badd Brothers (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Badd Motherf*cker (Badd Brothers, #1)
  • Badd Ass (Badd Brothers, #2)
  • Badd to the Bone (Badd Brothers, #3)
  • Good Girl Gone Badd (Badd Brothers, #4)
  • Badd Luck (Badd Brothers, #5)
  • Badd Mojo (Badd Brothers, #6)
  • Big Badd Wolf (Badd Brothers, #7)
  • Badd Boy (Badd Brothers, #8)
  • Badd Business (Badd Brothers, #10)
  • Badd Medicine (Badd Brothers #11)