Start by marking “Give In” as Want to Read:
Give In

Give In

I watched her.

I knew I shouldn’t. It was a mistake. Wrong. Forbidden.

A glimpse of heaven before a depraved angel led me to hell.

One email was all it would take to end the torture. A simple email, dropping Eden Wilder from my class and my life.
But I couldn’t do it. I was selfish—taking any bit of her I could.

That’s how addictions start. You give in just a little. Just once.
Published September 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Give In, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Give In

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
“She was my promise land.
My secret.
My obsession.”

Give In, by Layla Frost, is one of those books that when you read the final page, you just sit there for a few minutes, staring at your e-reader in awe perhaps. Layla is a new to me author and she has won my heart. While I was reading this, it took up every bit of my brain, no matter what I was doing. There was only one goal throughout my day, to finish whatever it was I was doing so I can get back to reading.

Damien Caine is a thirty-four year o
Carvanz
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One Stalker-licious Hero!

Holy heck! This author claimed Give In to be a slow burn and in some aspects it is, but it’s the hottest slow burn I’ve ever read!

I’ve always enjoyed a taboo story and teacher/student is definitely one of my favorites. However, the “fear of getting caught” as the plot has worn thin, in my opinion. This is not that book. While there is definitely the anxiety of someone finding out, this goes far beyond that simple storyline.

From the very first words this starts out with
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Layla
Sep 08, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Professor Caine would like to see you after class...

It's LIVE!

I know some readers have had trouble finding the book in their local amazon territory. I'm SO sorry. The powers that be are hiding it. I've spent the afternoon on the phone( the horror! ) and it will hopefully be unhidden soon with a category change. If you click the link above, it should take you directly to the book in your amazon territory to purchase.

Stacey is Sassy
There was a tingle up my spine…

There are certain authors that I read without even a quick squiz at the blurb. Layla Frost is one of those authors. I opened the first chapter and a shiver went up my spine. The words hit my eyes and a smile broke free. There is nothing better than returning to a favourite author and knowing by the end of the first page that I was about to experience magic. I was being led on a journey of discovery, taken out of my comfort zone and pushed to see past my narrow exis
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Nope, nope and Nope

“Leaning closer, the blonde whispered, “Or maybe get together later? I’ve never met up with a customer.”
I almost choked on my beer. I’d sooner believe her snatch was a working credit card reader.
Not that it mattered. I didn’t want a dance, and I sure as hell didn’t want to fuck her.”

Was I supposed to be enamored with him when he thinks this about a woman?
Brynne Asher
It's LIVE and free to read on KU

I absolutely loved this book. Strong heroine, sexy alpha/dom, slow burn, and writing so good I was hanging on every sentence.

LOVE!
Gi's Spot Reviews
5 ‘ Holy mother of BUILD UPS’ Stars

Oh. My. World! This book, and this build up, devastated and put me back together in the most unexpected of ways! I have no doubt Professor Caine and his angel, his Eden, won’t soon be forgotten!

Give In truly is all about the build up, the slow burn that you deliciously want to gorge on, but slowly taste to enjoy every single moment! From the very first page you could see something BIG was coming, and all small details and intricate subliminal hints just made th
SansaReads
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Me with EVERYTHING this author writes...

description

It has been a min since my last Layla Frost Read and can I just say I am absolutely enthralled with this release!?!

Trying to do this review without giving any spoilers will be hard ..
tom holland avengers GIF by Twitter

The experly beautifully written characterization of the main characters, the sexy as hell surprising plot, all tied up and bowed together in a perfect romance from Layla Frost.

sexy the voice GIF

Professor Caine & Eden will take you on a journey you are most definitely not going to see comi
Julia
4.5 stars.

There are reasons to give it 5 and to give it 4, but went with 5 because I enjoyed it up until the 90% mark.

Reasons to give it 5: the author veered away from old tropes and stereotypical characters. For example, the heroine wasnt constantly blushing, struggling to form sentences, and her nipples weren't always beacons when the hero was around. FINALLY!!!!! Details like this are what made this book really great in my opinion. Everything from the way her job and her boss was described
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
WOWSA!!!!! I binged this book in one session and I do not regret ignoring the real world, or feeding my family leftovers - totally worth it.

Professor Caine is EVERYTHING I love in an alpha, a true dominant -not a guy playing at being a dominant - there's a HUGE difference. He was the very definition of filthy dominance and it was delicious. His dialogue is the very best kind of dirty darkness and felt so genuine I was squirming while reading, the kink in this book is some of the best I've read
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
2.5 stars. I am normally a fan of this author's work, but this book missed the mark for me. Give In is Professor Damien Caine and Eden's story. Eden is in college, but is estranged from her family so she pays for her school by working as a stripper. Damien is her professor. He was at her strip club for a bachelor party when he recognized her as his student. After that, he goes to see her there often, watches her, and even gets private lap dances from her. He ignores her during class, though, whi ...more
Island Girl Romance Reads
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alpha-male
Let me start by saying that I’m not a fan of taboo stories or BDSM, but I loved this book so freaking much.
Talk about possessive, jealous, controlling, stalker and obsessive Alpha male..holy d*mn!!
Eden is stubborn and strong willed and loved that even though she’s young, she stands for herself.
Professor Cain..swoon..what can I say? He had me hot with all his dirty talk and BDSM.
D*mn..he was addicted to his depraved angel.
This book was slow burn and I had me all anxious that they wouldn’t be cau
Stacie
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: picked-for-me
2 1/2 "Dysfunctional" Stars!

This really wasn't that bad at all. But what it was, was Fifty Shades of Grey fan fiction. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but that was my take. Happy reading!
Jos
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: really-good
It's LIVE! http://hyperurl.co/mie5yi

This book has ALL the feels. So good. It hooked me from page one and never let me go. And I have just one word for Professor Damien Caine... Mine.
Kelly Green
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I.... Just.... Need....a... Minute.

Ok! If this book were on a food menu it would need all 5 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶!!! That's the spiciness if this book!!! To me... The student/teacher romance never gets old! I have no problems what so ever with the desk scenario! Super hot! Then you add in the back story. The sight voyeurism. The moments of absolutely sweetness.... I'm totally sold! I was enraptured from the very first page!!! I will scream from the rooftops about people needing this book!!!
Raine
Confusing

This was a little difficult to read. The beginning started out great, but then quickly got boring. I thought Damien was going to be a lot more of an alpha male but ended up more of a wishy-washy guy who likes a little BDSM. There was a lot of vague alluding to her background and his. Both ended up to be seemingly trivial and just wanted to hype up the suspense. All that anticipation that Eden was in danger and Damien would save her from her possibly criminal parents, and as it turns out
Skylar
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 It's just not my jam. This was written well and I love Layla Frost. The push-pull dynamic just didn't do it for me.
Tracy
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-f
This is the first book I've read from this new to me author but it definitely won't be the last. This was almost book perfection for me! Professor Caine was the perfect amount of possessive alpha male and sweetness. Eden was a brilliant heroine. She was stubborn and independent but also desperate to be controlled and owned by Damien. I loved this book and wished it was much longer. 5 stars!
Laurie
Sep 25, 2018 added it
Shelves: beta-read
I beta read Give In so I’m not reviewing or rating other than to say this was H.O.T. Hot!
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Fatimama
Oct 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
Sarah Nadal
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m sitting here trying to find the words to describe how much I liked this book, the slow burn, the filthy sweetness, the stalkerish hero, the trust gained, the COFFEE and the epilogue makes this one a perfect read. I might be bias, because I love everything that Layla writes, but don’t believe me, just buy it, read it and see for yourself. Bravo again miss Frost. ❤ ...more
Carrie
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WHEW! Damien & Eden are INTENSE! Like, think of an intense story & then go five more steps. *fans self* Parts of it were a tough read for me, but the story brought me back. And there is definitely a huge helping of HOT HOT HOT. I love the writing - it's beautiful! And when Eden opens up & gives her full trust... there were tears & tissues needed!

This is a superbly done story & I highly recommend it! : )
Mandy
DNF @chapter 12. I might come back to this one someday but it just isn’t working for me right how. I don’t like either MC much
Book Snob Sue
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Whew, these two were a hot af handful. He’s her OTT alpha professor and she’s his student that just so happens to strip to put herself through college. She’s on the run, so she has huge walls up around her. She gives as good as she gets. They have always been attracted to each other, but that ramps up when he is out for a bachelor party and sees her dance. This, for me, was definitely a game of cat and mouse, he really wants all of her, but she’s hesitant. They really tried to fight their attrac ...more
Donna
Oct 22, 2018 rated it liked it
I am just not feeling this one. Probably because I have not had enough time lately to sit and binge on this book. It is too slow for me. Granted the hot professor is HOT, but he is also a bit of a jerk. I am moving onto something a bit more interesting. (I hope). I will definitely read something else from this author.
Sammy- Just Let Me Read
Wow, what a fantastic story this was!!! Thank you to my GR friend Carvanz for the recommendation!

An amazing slow burn, an H who was a sexy, obsessive stalker and a strong h who didn't turn to mush at the first sight of him! With one of the most epic cat-and-mouse chases ever!

Full review to come later...
Tianna✸loves books✸
Not for me.
The h is a stripper.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• DILF
  • An Affair in Winter (Seasons, #1)
  • The Lesson Plan (Lords of Lancashire #1)
  • Wolf (Hellbound Lovers MC, #1)
  • Renner's Rules
  • Some like It Spicy (A Perfect Recipe, #1)
  • Don't Look
  • Dare to Stay (The Sons of Steel Row, #2)
  • Close to Heaven (Colorado High Country, #5)
  • Scandalous: A Filthy Office Romance
  • WereSlave (Were Legends, #1)
  • Stepdaddy Savage (Savage People, #1)
  • Daddy's Girl
  • The Beast of Clan Kincaid (Highland Warrior, #1)
  • Professor (First Time, #2)
  • The Secret of Flirting (Sinful Suitors, #5)
  • Lessons in Corruption (The Fallen Men, #1)
  • Stepbrother Anonymous
Layla Frost has always been a rebel. A true badass.

Growing up, Layla used to hide under her blanket with a flashlight to read the Sweet Valley High books she pilfered from her older sister. It wasn’t long before she was reading hidden Harlequins during class at school. This snowballed into pulling all-nighters after the promise of “just one more chapter”.

Her love of reading, especially the romance