Start by marking “Education (Jericho Black Thriller #2)” as Want to Read:
Education (Jericho Black Thriller #2)

Education

(Jericho Black Thriller #2)

Follow Jacob Mitzak and Will Hessler as they stack Nazi souls like firewood from San Francisco to Rogue River...

In 1978 San Francisco Will Hessler continues his journey from starving artist to Mossad operative under the watchful eye of Jacob Mitzak. The Hammer of Israel is going to teach Will what it takes to survive in the world of assassination and espionage, but befo

Published June 27th 2018 by Mountain Wolf Press

To ask other readers questions about Education, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Education

Gareth
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent read and a great follow-up to Among Wolves. Action all the way through from beginning to end with so many twists in the plot. I am really enjoying this series. Cannot wait for the next book.

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Texas
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Jericho Black Universe: The following well written books are all part of this universe and take place in a timeline from 1910 until 1980, as of January, 2019. The third book Retribution starts in 1980. All the storylines are carried throughout this series of books. The storylines are intriguing, suspense filled and so mesmerizing it's hard for the reader to put down the book(s). I chain read all but Among Wolves, which I had already read and made me interested in reading the rest of the stor ...more
Molly
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: intrigue, action adventure fans
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout, Amazon, Bookbub, Gregg Bell
In deciding to join Saul Greenbaum, Will faces many ghosts. One of them is Mary the Neo Nazi, and she kidnaps and makes an effort to kill Susanne, his fiancee.

Whichever woman survives, additional deaths will occur - and Will is pushed further into action, and further away from personal connections.

Efforts to stop Jurgen are very intertwined with that mans ego and psychoses, as well as his multiple ill purposes, plans and deeds.

The only way ahead, is through it.

Even in sight of the Israeli bo
David
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jordan Vezina has once again hit a home run. The often tragic saga of Will Hessler continues in this book. Will has already endured much up to this point. He begins his training for service as a member of the Box, a clandestine organization doing things not even the Massad are willing to attempt. There is action aplenty here as Will transitions from mild mannered artist to icy killer. His outward appearance is deceptive, as many would-be assassins discover too late.
Jordan Vezina has climbed to t
dennis barron
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Education. Jordan Vezina

Will Hessler has become a hard man in a very short time period. It has become a matter of survival. He has become a member of a very elite team of Nazi hunters. He works for what is designated the "box." Killing or rather revenge is never easy. For Will though it is. This is an extremely fast paced action thriller. A believable scenario. Extremely well written. Enjoyed immensely!!
Bruce Thomas
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good Sequal

This book is an excellent sequel to The Hammer of Israel and Among Wolves. I wouldn't recommend reading Education before the other two because much of the decision processes and reactions for both Jacob and Will are functions of their progression through their youth and how they transformed into the men they are. I've bought in to the Hammer of Israel and his protege, Will Hessler, and hope more is to come in additional stories.
Tanya
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
His education is still on going and he hopes he will.learn what he needs to. Before his education is over a situation arrives and now he needs to work hard to get through it all. What will he have to do? Follow his adventures

Pat Eroh
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Among Wolves captured me and made me want to read more and this book clinches it. With the ending leaving you wanting more, a cliff hanger that will make you check daily to see if there is a new release (at least it did me, haha), I love this series and I believe this author is very talented.

Bruce D.
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A story of Israeli training, and disposal of enemies

Another good story by Jordan Vezina. Lots of action, secrecy, and training of a new Israeli agent. Will Hessler continually gets into trouble, but is able to extract himself from The situations. Good story line.
Sharon
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book, well written and full of intrigue and suspense. The characters are well rounded, interesting and very believable. I’m looking forward to the next book in the series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Shaun
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read from this author with great plots and action, looking forward to next book keep them coming

Debbie Mcnally
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to have been given a copy of this book from the author. Great book loved the ending.
Frani Zumwalt
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have totally enjoyed reading your first two Jericho Black books. I am looking forward to the next book
Justin
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads
Great follow up to Among Wolves. Another thrilling adventure about Nazi hunters, who work to take down former Nazis and those who want to create a Fourth Reich. Very interesting to see the progression of Will and Jacob. Looking forward to the next book in the series and the next Hammer of Israel spin-off.
Donna Robinson
Christine Bassett
Jan 21, 2019
J Furlong
Feb 04, 2019
Jordan Vezina is a writer of historical fiction living in Palo Alto California. In a past life Jordan was an infantry Marine serving in an anti/ counter-terror unit, a bodyguard, and a personal trainer. And a website designer. And a combatives teacher. And a corporate manager. And a singer and guitar player in a blues-metal band. And then an IT guy. And then blah blah blah I'm so cool. That's righ ...more

Jericho Black Thriller (6 books)
  • Among Wolves (A Jericho Black Thriller, #1)
  • Retribution (A Jericho Black Thriller, #3)
  • Outfoxed (Jericho Black Thriller #4)
  • Going Dark (Jericho Black Thriller #5)
  • The Moscow Protocol (Jericho Black Thriller #6)