Start by marking “The Right Time for Love (Timeless Love #3)” as Want to Read:
The Right Time for Love (Timeless Love #3)

The Right Time for Love (Timeless Love #3)

Newly edited.

Published September 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Right Time for Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Right Time for Love

Coco.V
Dec 27, 2018 marked it as maybe
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/27/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
Vivi Schuster has it all, at least she thought she did—until she traveled back in time to a frontier town and met a man who turned her world upside down. She had mapped out the perfect future with the nearly-perfect man and someday love would come along for them, but now she’s not so sure. She’s experiencing feelings she’s never had before. Did she fall for the wrong man, or is she doing that now, nearly one hundred thirty years in the past?

Horace Jac
Sandra
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Right Time for Love by Tina Dee is a time travel book, which is not my general genre but I found myself engrossed in this one. This is book 3 in the Timeless Love series and I did not read the previous two books but I had no problem following the storyline.
Vivi has been dating Brad, who is planning out their life and working on a time schedule. Then she meets Jake in the past and there is an instant attraction. Torn by her emotions she is given some valuable advice from her Papi, “My darlin
Kathy Heare Watts
TIMING IS EVERYTHING

I enjoyed this sweet, clean time travel romance that is one of five books in the Timeless Love series by various authors. Each book reads as a stand-alone with no cliffhangers. It has a great cast of characters with heartwarming scenes, moral lessons, and Christian principles without being preachy. Sometimes what one believes is a perfect life, they quickly learn by seeing others, that plans don’t have feelings, that it is a human emotion and that life and love must be lived
Tina Wyatt
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Horace Jacob (Jake for short ) Daniels the IV has went back in time to Meadowlark Creek, California in 1890 to research time travel for a book but ends up correcting a wrong for his great-great grandfather Horace . He time traveled with the help of Professor Schuster . They went through a porthole. While he is there he will aid his grandfather with chores and help get him a job. He meets several people along the way , a wealthy widow named Claire Anderson two more widows and four orphans. He wil ...more
Shonda
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a delightful book! This book made me feel so good about family who came before me and their life stories. What a gift to be able to go back in time and talk with Great Grandparents and write their stories. This story shares the gift of love between granddaughter and grandfather. The grandfather loves her so much he wants her to be happy for the rest of her life and that won’t happen if she marries the wrong man. My favorite character is Jacob, he is the kind of guy that enjoys life and love ...more
Teresa
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful sweet tale of two lives who despite well laid plans find the faith and courage to place their hearts in the hands of God and find a love they never knew they needed.
Filled with heart warming characters, from the past and the present, this time travel, holiday themed love story is the perfect easy read for any time of year.
Ellen White
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Time travel for Vivi, an old love or a new love.The old has everything laid out. While traveling back to 1890 she is told of the love a great grandfather had for his granddaughter. Don’t marry for the wrong reason and the wrong person. Turning plans and their hearts over to God and what was the best for them. Came a different and stronger love then they had known.An enjoyable time travel story.
Lisa
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: clean-romance
The Right Time for Love is a time travel romance, but the emphasis is on the relationships, not on the differences of the time periods. I loved the characters and their relationships with each other and with God. The story moves along at the perfect pace. There is a delightful HEA. I received an ARC. I chose to write a review and share my opinion.
Janene
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet romance

Vivian and Jacob are likeable personalities. Vivian was afraid to take a chance to live life to the fullest. I was drawn into the story to find out if she would take a chance on life and love. I recommend this book.
Karen Riley
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the story

This was an excellent story of time travel by Tina Dee. Who would think that you would travel back in time to meet the love of your life. Really the characters and storyline were well written. I would recommend all to read this book.
MaryEllen
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I don't normally read time-travel stories, but this one was good.

The characters were well rounded, except for one... but that was on purpose.
I would loved to know more about what happened to Horace, Charlie, and Claire.
Robin
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love time travel books and this one is excellent. Clean and well written. Super characters. Highly recommend.
Pat  Comer
Jan 07, 2019
Dawncee
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Charming and Sweet

I love a time travel book and this was a good one. Romance is charming between the main characters and their relationship turns sweetly.
teri jones