Start by marking “Munro (Immortals After Dark, #18)” as Want to Read:
Munro (Immortals After Dark, #18)

Munro

(Immortals After Dark #18)

To ask other readers questions about Munro, please sign up.
Sarah Register Cicora I wish KC would update her website so we all had a better idea of when Munro would FINALLY be released!
**Emilie** We met her at the end of MacRieve when Munro is caught by those warlocks who use born werewolves to create new werewolves by provoking them into bitin…moreWe met her at the end of MacRieve when Munro is caught by those warlocks who use born werewolves to create new werewolves by provoking them into biting humanoids.. (less)

Start your review of Munro (Immortals After Dark, #18)
Amanda
Apr 20, 2019 rated it did not like it
This is my one of my favorite series and I honestly think it has only gotten better over the years but the author doesn't seem nearly as interested in this series as her Arcana books and I'm starting to hope she forces herself to wrap it up soon because at this rate she's gonna quit writing the series entirely and we'll never get any closure. Wicked Abyss was 2 years ago. Macrieve was 6 years ago. There isn't even a cover or pre-order info available and neither she nor anyone in her camp is popp ...more
Aisling Zena
Oct 27, 2018 marked it as to-read
22/04/20

27/10/18

Munro's book!!!!

Carrie Green
Jul 01, 2018 marked it as to-read
Here we are Munro's book! Ever since the end of Macrieve have been dying for this book I need to know what happened. I love the Lykae they are some of my favourite immortals in the IAD series. Can't wait!
Lynsey A
Edited 6/18/20

It is now June 2020. No pre-order to be found. So, I'm guessing we won't be getting Munro this month. Maybe not even this year.

It's been 8 years and we've been in lockdown for 3 months. How in the world is this book not done yet?

Seriously??

Edited: 2/2/20

June 2020!!!! We have a cover and a date. Don't let us down, Kresley.

8 Friggin Years. We've waited 8 Friggin Years for this book. It better be good!!!!

Edited: 11/27/19

WE HAVE A COVER! WE HAVE A COVER!

Oh and hey, early
Whitney
Dec 31, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: imwaiting
*side-eye*

We'll see. I really wanted this book years ago and I'm just feeling salty about it now. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Update: 4/6/19

It's already April and we don't even have a cover for this? Yeah... people, it's not happening.
Ren Puspita
Jul 08, 2018 marked it as wishlist
So.....another long long way to go until Furie get her book :/.

After Gena Showalter's fiasco with the "Gilly is not William-HEA anymore", I will not surprised if Furie didn't end up with Kristoff (since both authors are BFF). Kristoff latest appearance is in Lothaire (4-5 years ago?) and hints about Furie if I remember, was mentioned in Dark Skye. According to Cole's latest newsletter seems like Mina's book will be delayed until God know when, and this book is about Munro and Kereny. Well, at l
a & e
JULY 2020:
I really didn't think I'd be back here on this review again lol but I got a notification that someone liked it. Yeah so at this point I've given up tbh. The only time this review will be edited from here on out is if we 1. get a teaser 2. it actually is published and available for purchase, in which case I'll actually write a review that can finally be about the plot lmao.

FEBRUARY 2020:
The date they're promising us is June 2020 but is anyone else annoyed again with her media blackout.

N
Anne
Feb 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Munro's book.... Great! I'll definitely read it. But why is Kresley Cole writing so damn slow? It's years between books and I've read dozens of other favorite author's. I tend to forget all about KC until lately just to find out there's still a long wait! Guess she's not as concerned for her IAD fans! 😟
Scholar inArmor
WHERE ARE THE BOOKS?

BEFORE RELEASE:

Munro MacRieve & Kereny.

It would be a lie to say that I don't want to read their story but what about Kosmina and the Shadow's Kiss?

Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
Honestly, I'm not that worked up about Munro after MacRieve was such a disappointment, but I'd read Kresley Cole's shopping list so here I am

Blog - The Literary Invertebrate
TLI photo c l i m b C2A0e v e r y C2A0m o u n t a i n 1_zpsa7e5dykm.jpg
Beverly
Aug 02, 2018 marked it as to-read
Finally! I was starting to think I was the only that even remembered about Munro and his devastating cliffhanger in MacRieve. I’ve literally been waiting for his story forever, so I’m glad Kresley Cole is finally putting his story out there.

Btw, does anyone know why there’s a 3 year gap between book 18 and book 19? Kresley Cole used to put out like 2 IAD books a year, but I guess she’s writing a lot more (for a few series) so I realize it’ll take longer to put these books out, but like...three
Louisa
May 19, 2019 rated it did not like it
Where the eff is this poxy book its been aaaaaaaaaaages?
Marielle Authier
Feb 15, 2019 marked it as to-be-release-unknown
Shelves: romance, paranormal
Expected publication: May 28th 2019
Change to Published 2019
Change to no date information
Change to Expected publication: 2020
Change to Expected publication: June 2020
Change to Published 2020
Change to no date
Megpie
Aug 19, 2019 marked it as to-read
Kresley, girl, you alive?

Have you dropped off the face of the Earth?

Have you been kidnapped?

What. Is. Going. On.

Still over here waiting on the next book...
Chitra *CJ*
Mar 31, 2019 marked it as dying-to-read-thud
OMG Munro & Kereny is FINALLY COMING!! OH MY GOD! Been dying to read about them since MacRieve!! #excited ...more
Haze Prado
Mar 09, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: wth-wtf, fvcku
Edited: November 26, 2019, 9:52 am

Uh-oh, here we go again. The released date is going to be on Summer of fvcking 2020. STILL NO DEFINITE DATE, hahaha!

And oh, if it's any shitty consolation, there's a book cover reveal. Which by the way, in my smart-mouthed opinion...DOESN'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE UILLEAM. Remember, his twin? 🙄

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited: May 18, 2019, 7:13 am

What a way to start the day by saying to everyone...I told you so.

Got a bullshit oh, I mean newsletter from Kresle
Desiree M ~*~*~ LiveReadCollect
Thoughts as of 7/2/2020

I really don’t think we’re getting Munro this year, yes, we still have half the year of 2020 left but it’s past the last changed release date and we have had zero updates from the author or the publisher.

I don’t need personal details on what’s going on in Kresley’s life that’s making this not be published right now but it would be nice if the publisher or author said something, even a statement as brief and vague as ‘There are some things happening, the book won’t be publ
Zahnee
Sep 08, 2019 rated it did not like it
Does anyone one if kresley is still alive cuz she hasn't posted on any social media platforms since March I'm a little worried.
AlisonClaire
Apr 13, 2019 marked it as to-read
No cover, no blurb and we’re barely a month out from the expected release date. Starting to think that this book is never coming. :(
P
Nov 26, 2019 marked it as anxiously-waiting
Finally we have the cover!
Faeytwings
Sep 12, 2019 rated it did not like it
I seriously am beginning to doubt that this book is ever going to happen. The author kept pushing stuff back, goes dark in February and then passes by the release date FOUR months ago and nothing is said. She hasn’t come out with anything as to a reasoning or even an update as to how she is doing or what she is doing. Way to be. I was hyped for this book but at this point I’m disgusted with the author. She sidelined this series to work on one that isn’t as great and then just up and leaves every ...more
Kaitlynn
Apr 12, 2019 marked it as to-read
For being a loyal fan as long as I have been, and pre ordering every book and reading it in a day, this has by far been the biggest let down from an author. I honestly went on amazon to look for this book assuming I’d missed the release date only to find there still isn’t one. Can’t say I’m very interested in reading it at this point. What I let down.

Is this actually coming out in May? This date has changed like 3 times and Amazon still doesn’t have it for preorder. It’s killing me!!!!
Jacquelyn S
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE REALLY MISSING IMMORTALS AFTER DARK AND NEED SOMETHING TO FILL THE VOID PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!

IAD (Immortals After Dark) is my favorite book series and I was really upset about not having anything to read to fill that void. (Other than Lords of the Underworld which is a bomb ass series as well. But that is a popular series that I'm sure you've all heard of. Other series like Black Dagger Brotherhood are not my thing. I tried so hard to like that series but boy is it
Tracy Gallacher
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t wait for Munro’s book, I love the Lykae and have been waiting to see if Lachlain & Emmaline, Garreth & Lucia, Bowen & Mariketa, get mentioned. I’m dying for news especially on Lachlain and Emmaline their my favourite couple. I want to know what has happened during their first year of marriage, because although it’s been 13 - 14yrs since the first book was released, the story has had taken place over a year and few months.

I hope Kresley gets round to updating us on all the couples lives
D.T Cecil
Jun 08, 2020 marked it as to-read
I'm on the edges of my wait cliff ready to throw myself off at the earliest opportunity when this book comes out. I'm ready to purchase Munro off Amazon and get lost in KC's world. But I'm not getting that chance. KC, it's this wait torture enough? Sigh..... It's not just me that keeps googling when the release date is right since it's now June 2020! I'm going to go bald if this doesn't come out soon.

My Theory Pairings in IAD:
Thad and Bailery- hinted strongly especially since Thad's sis like h
Andy
Aug 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
She´s my favourite author and I absolutely love IAD books, but this situations is crazy. No news, no updates, no answers, nothing. It´s not the best way to keep fans. I don´t know what is happening in her life but at least someone from her team could show up on the Internet and let us know. If this continues, she will lose many of her fans I think..
Leah
May 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Can anyone give an update on when this book is supposed to be released or if it is going to be released??
Sophia Triad
Feb 11, 2020 marked it as to-read
Welcome back my precious Immortals!

Munro & Kereny
Stephanie
May 14, 2020 rated it did not like it
Does Nixie become the Goddess of Accessions? Does she get a book?
What happens in the convo between Kristoff and Lothaire? All we got at the end of "Lothaire" was "hello, brother..." and then nothing. Since 2012.
Do Holly's twins grow up and get books since they're so important?
Does Furie ever escape the bottom of the motherfucking ocean?
Who did Hag miss a date with?
Since it's been so fucking long, Thad is no longer 17. So can we have HIS book, or answer some of the above questions, before getting
Roielle
Jul 19, 2019 marked it as to-read
Can #1 New York Times Best selling authors still be a best selling with only one book every 2/3 years? If not that’s false advertisement on her part.

People might be upset with how sookie stackhouse ended but at least it was put to a end. We readers can tell when a author loses interest in the books they write by the quality of the quantity.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dragon Actually (Dragon Kin, #1)
  • The Divorce (The Relationship Quo, #1)
  • Claimed by the Horde King (Horde Kings of Dakkar, #2)
  • The Beginning of Everything (The Rising #1)
  • Vampire's Kiss (Legion of Angels #1)
  • Entreat Me
  • Captive of the Horde King (Horde Kings of Dakkar, #1)
  • Heartsong (Green Creek, #3)
  • Pawns in the Bishop's Game (Checkmate #1)
  • Choosing Her Alpha
  • Devastated (Anger Management, #1)
  • Logan (Preston Brothers, #2)
  • Winner Takes All (Checkmate #7)
  • Checkmate (Checkmate #8)
  • Rise Of The King (Checkmate #5)
  • White Witch
  • Sweet Home (Sweet Home, #1)
  • Marriage on the Rebound
Kresley Cole is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the electrifying Immortals After Dark paranormal series, the young adult Arcana Chronicles series, the erotic Gamemakers series, and five award-winning historical romances.

A master’s grad and former athlete, she has traveled over much of the world and draws from those experiences to create her memorable characters and settings.
Her IAD bo

Immortals After Dark (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #1)
  • No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals After Dark, #2)
  • Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark, #3)
  • Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Immortals After Dark, #4)
  • Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark, #5)
  • Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #6)
  • Untouchable (Immortals After Dark, #7)
  • Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #8)
  • Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark, #9)
  • Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark, #10)