Start by marking “How About No (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #3)” as Want to Read:
How About No (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #3)

How About No

(Bear Bottom Guardians MC #3)

Wade had everything he could ever want in life…then he lost it.

Now, his life—his forever girl—is living in a house he built for her while he’s struggling to move on and find meaning where there isn’t any to be found.

Landry Hill was his girl. His everything. His first kiss. His first and only love. His old lady and wife.

Then one day he does something monumentally stupid, an
Published November 6th 2018

Start your review of How About No (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #3)
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I found the conflict in the story unique and interesting. I grew fond of Landry quickly because she has a big heart. She was just finally standing up for herself and Wade took the brunt of the experience. Wade was awesome. He was trying to do the best he could with the information he knew and once he was aware, I totally fell even more. This second chance story touched me and added yet another great addition to the Bear Bottom MC collection.

I really admire LLV because she has written many books
Kathy West
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So this is going to be a 5 star read for me. And here is why:

Landry Hill was born for a purpose, to help save her sister Lina. How would she do this? Donate her bone marrow. Problem is, Landry didn’t have a choice those first 18 years of her life about if she wanted to or not. Landry lost her childhood because of it.

And she ended up losing her husband too.

Wade loved Landry from the moment he saw her. She was everything he every wanted. But when her sister Lina shows up, Wade has to choose betwee
Gi's Spot Reviews
5 ‘How About YES!’ Stars

Omggggggg!!!! How I freaking ADORED these two! This was the PERFECT second chance romance! All the feels and all the swoons for Wade and Landry!

Very few authors can create a second chance romance that completely absorbs me in – yes, I’m a picky one and second chance seldom work for me – from start to finish, make me understand and sympathize with the reasoning for the separation, and never doubt the couple’s true feelings of love and devotion to one another, but Ms. Vale
Erth
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Landry Hill had a life where she was born and raised to be a convenience for her parents when they need her otherwise she was second best. The moment she got a chance she got away and went off to college where she met and fell in love with Wade Johnson. They married and should be having their happily ever after, however Wade takes a stance on something he knows nothing about and Landry serves him with divorce papers.

Two years later Wade doesn't understand what the hell went wrong but he knows he
Denisa
2.5 I don't know if it's me or if it's this series.

Ok, so I might be in a bit of a book funk at the moment. I've been reading book after book after book but none of them please me as they should.

This one was no exception.

I usually enjoy Lani Lynn Vale's writing (and I think it's the only thing that actually kept me reading this story, the really good writing style). She has a way with words, they just seem to flow and the books go by faster than you expect.

But, despite this, the book didn't rea
Vashti
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Landry and Gabe's book.
Rachel K
DNF.

I can't read about heroes that are seriously stupid. I just can't.
She's a Lip Biter
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Multiple Reviews Below

5Stars
Another Bear Bottom MC story, woohoo. This is a completely different type of MC and a refreshing change too, every time I read one of these stories I find myself totally engrossed in the wonderful characters and storyline. This book is no different!

Landry met Wade Johnson when he helped his fellow police partner out by taking his class for the day. That meeting started things that led to their marriage, then divorce! However, both were not happy!

These two characters
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH NET GALLEY. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

So far, I've been pleasantly surprised by this series, and this book was no exception to that. I was entertained and engaged throughout the entire story!

Landry was by far the best part of the story for me. I loved how she overcame her past
Three Chicks
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

Wade Johnson has the Bear Bottom Guardians MC and his job as a cop. What he doesn't have? His wife, not ex-wife, Landry Marine. It's been two years since he messed up and Landry divorced him. Two years of regret and living his life alone. Meanwhile, Landry seems to have moved on and has a new man in her life.

Landry's life isn't exactly what Wade seems to think it is, but she's not about to set him straight. She had a brutal childhood and while she thought she had found someon
Libby Harrison
"All he had to do was get near me, and I turned into this passionately obsessed woman that lived and breathed Wade Johnson."

Sannia
Nov 05, 2018 marked it as not-sure  ·  review of another edition
If he didn't cheat, what kind of other betrayal was it? Ugh...
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I can't say this enough, but this author and this series is just freaking awesome. I loved this book so much!

Landry just captured me from the first page of this book. Her parents are freaking horrible people. And even though she thinks she is messed up (who wouldn't be after a childhood like hers) I thought she was an amazing person. And her and Wade together just fit together.
After a quick courtship Wade and Landy got married, but not long after a misunderstanding happened and they got divorced
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on http://bookaddict.blog,
This is the third book in the Bear Bottom MC Series but can be read as a standalone. This is the story of Wade and Landry who at the start of the book are divorced, but its clear they still love it other. Especially when Wade is shot in the line of duty, as Wade was an ex-navy seal and now a policeman.
It brings home to Landry how much she still loves Wade, as she waits in the hospital for news it makes her realise what’s important. This can be called a second c
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Another great story by this author! Perfect second chance romance with some twists and turns along the way. As with the first book in this series, the story is great but it isn't an MC book. Wade is a member of the Bear Bottom MC but the story is really about Wade and Landry and where their story went wrong.

Wade never fell out of love with his ex-wife and she coes to realize the same. The two just need to reconnect and not make the same errors again. There are some dangers in their community an
Pam Nelson
Sigh another of my reviews that didn’t make it...

Ahh ok, Landry was made to save her sister, it was a bit of a shit storm with these sisters. But not for the reasons they both think.

Wade seems to be Landry’s knight and shining armor only he doesn’t listen to her and because he doesn’t he will lose out on the best thing he could have had.
Sometimes men just need to stop and listen.

I loved the back and forth, I didn’t like that Wade thought he knew best, but I wished Landry had let her story ou
Jackie Lane
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm totally addicted to this series. It is a MC related series, but totally different that others that are out there and in a good way.

This is Landry and Wade's story.

Landry meets Wade when he is helping out a friend by taking over his class.

They get together and ultimately get married. Circumstances pull them apart and they get divorced. But everything is not how it seems on the outside. There are things at play that will make you wonder what is going on. Wade has never stopped loving Landry an
BleuBelle
Way better than the last one in this series. Really loved the Heroine. Hero was devoted and never let her go. Cute happy end. Safe. And Heroine wasn't a nurse. Yay!
Rebecca
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
By now, if you’ve kept up with my reviews, it has to be more than apparent how much I adore second chance romances as well as Lani Lynn Vale’s stories and characters. So the fact that I got both in How About No, Vale’s latest release, made Wade and Landry’s story that much better. But let me tell you, the author and the characters themselves make readers work for every step we take towards Wade and Landry’s second chance at love and it’s the characters’ stubbornness and pride as well as a few cr ...more
Kara El
Nov 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-4-stars
sigh, in such a book slump right now, this book is an inbetween good and i’m not so sure...
Neringa Neringiukas
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not sure why I wated to read this one. Okay, I know why. I wasn't sure about separation thing here. Imagining whatever. Lol. I shouldn't had. The time before seperation wasn't dragged out and the story focused on the present. And the seperation reason... I was good with it. They may have could solved it by talking openly, but maybe they needed both to take a step back and see things in new perspective.
Kodie Mackay
My my my .... Landry and Wade have been one big question mark for everyone. Of course the favour was in Wade's court starting out in this story, we've seen his hurt through the eyes of his friends.

Eachother first everything this pair seemed inseparable. Hindsight is a funny thing and Wade truly didn't understand the magnitude of the situation until two years later when his world came crashing down again for the second time. Only this time he had the answer for why and a solution.

For the first
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
GAH!! How About No was another fantastic book in the Bear Bottom MC series. We saw Wade and Landry in prior books but never could have assumed to know the amount of pain and drama that they had going on. My heart absolutely was gutted for both Wade and Landry and felt like there never were two people who loved each other more than these two. Their story was so gut wrenching, intense, emotional and ultimately uplifting. This was awesome!

Without giving away any spoilers, Landry Hill and Wade John
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"There was no moving on from Wade Beauregard Johnson. There was only existing until you died."

That synopsis. WTF? Right? Too intriguing to resist and I've been dying to find out what caused Wade to lose the woman he still loved. He's a #HotCop and a #BadassBiker all rolled into one. What the hell would make her walk away from all that?

You didn't really expect me to answer that question, did you? Nope, you need to dig into this very original and heartbreaking story to get the deets. I
Emily

2OCC Reviews
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica
I was so excited to see Wade get a book. I loved him in the last one and this book so packed full of emotions from Landry that I had tears many time. Seeing them worth through their issues and getting their second chance at happiness was everything. When I was reading the story I figured it was to go one of two ways and while the first half kept the story moving at a steady pace, once we get into some big moments I was unable to even think about being an adult. When I did have to stop Wade and L ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Let me start by saying I LOVE LLV. I love her characters. I love the towns she creates. I love her sense of humor. I love her uber alpha heroes and take no sh*t heroines.
Having said that...How About No was just ok for me. I felt for Landry and everything she endured as a child. Wade was an absolute sweetheart. I just didn't connect with them. They were kind of flat for me.
The story itself was great. The mystery....the other members of the MC and their women were great. But not connecting with t
Elisa Griffin
❤ Second Chances

This was a great second chance love. Wade and Landry were really meant for each other. No time or "divorce" really changed it. They really had one of those types of love that would really go the distance. Without giving too much away I am just SMH at Landry's parents. I am glad her life turned out so much better and she was now surrounded with people who really care for her and her well being. As with all LLV books I really loved it. Can't wait for her next book!!!
Shahla's World
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again, LLV has put out a story that brings out all kinds of emotions. I was all over the place. One minute, I was sad, the next I was unbelievably angry, and then I had the warm fuzzies! It was fabulous! (I love a story that really gets my emotions going. So far, the Bear Bottom Guardians MC has really gone above and beyond, in that aspect!)

check out the full review: https://shahlas-world.blogspot.com/20...
Chris
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How About No is another hit in the Beat Bottom MC series! We met Landry and Wade in the earlier stories, but little did we know the painful truth of all these two have been through. This is a wild ride between heartbreak to heartwarming moments with a few added twists and turns as Wade and Landry take the long way around to finally find their ultimate happiness.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Until Cobi (Until Her/Him, #7)
  • T.A. (Biker Bitches, #6)
  • Maddox (Ride Series Second Generation Book 2)
  • Surrender to You (SAPD SWAT, #1)
  • Addicted to You (SAPD SWAT, #2)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • His Angel (Wounded Souls #5)
  • Connected in Pain (Ravage MC Rebellion, #1)
  • Cuffed by You (SAPD SWAT #3)
  • Protected by You (SAPD SWAT #4)
  • Boink (Fallen Lords MC #5)
  • Drawn into Love (Fluke My Life, #4)
  • Smiley (Grim Sinners MC Originals #1)
  • Fueled in Fire (Ravage MC Rebellion #2)
  • Wrecker (Fallen Lords MC #4)
Lani Lynn Vale is married to the love of her life that she met in high school. She fell in love with him because he was wearing baseball pants. Ten years later they have three perfectly crazy children and a cat named Demon who likes to wake her up at ungodly times in the night. They live in the greatest state in the world, Texas. She writes contemporary and romantic suspense, and has a love for al ...more

Bear Bottom Guardians MC (9 books)
  • Mess Me Up (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #1)
  • Talkin' Trash (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #2)
  • My Bad (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #4)
  • One Chance, Fancy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #5)
  • It Happens (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #6)
  • Keep It Classy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #7)
  • Snitches Get Stitches (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #8)
  • F-Bomb (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #9)