Start by marking “The Illicit Affairs (The Illicit Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
The Illicit Affairs (The Illicit Series Book 1)

The Illicit Affairs (The Illicit Series Book 1)

How many mistakes does it take to ruin you? How many lies can a person tell before you see them for who they really are?
Mia Johnson blew me away in more ways than I could count. Her body. Her taste. Her need. However, when her poisonous past started to affect me, I knew what needed to be done. Still, I was never a man who listened to reason.
But I should have.
My name is
Published July 2nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Illicit Affairs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Illicit Affairs

Start your review of The Illicit Affairs (The Illicit Series Book 1)
Coco.V
Nov 20, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/20/2018)!💝

Blurb:
How many mistakes does it take to ruin you? How many lies can a person tell before you see them for who they are?

Mia Johnson blew me away in more ways than I could count. Her body. Her taste. Her need. However, her poisonous past started to affect me, and I knew what that meant–what needed to be done. Still, I was never a man who listened to reason.

This time I should have.

My name is Wesley Black, and this story may be twisted, but this woman is mine.
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
So much intrigue, mystery and suspense going on in this book.

You might as well sit down and enjoy this ride because you will be left hanging!!

I loved how we get sucked into the lives of Mia and Wes, and how this forbidden affair happens. I was completely sitting at the edge of my seat waiting to see what next was going to happen.

I loved Wes, he was such a confident and determined person and when he wants something he goes for it.

So many lies and deceit going on that you don't know what's going
Paperback Princess
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Secrets and more secrets!!!

I really enjoyed this book..it had me sucked in from the beginning. I won’t lie and say I know what’s going on because literally everyone his hiding something lol but that fact had me very intrigued.

This my first read from this author and it really liked it..can’t wait for next book.
Nikki  Malan
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
The illicit Affairs by Brittani Mari
Wesley Black has tried to walk away from his family’s reputation. Opening his own nightclub and forging forward in his own business seems to have worked. But when his father pays him a visit, he knows the time has come to take his rightful placed as part of the Black family. Mia seems to have a perfect life, she is married to Alex Johnson, a man older than her, a judge, who is arrogant and expects his wife to act a certain way. Mia feels like she is caged, but
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Man oh man where to start with this review..... I first have to say that I loved every dark moment of this story. I love a book that keeps you in suspense reading faster to find out what is going to happen next and this is that story. Wes and Mia both come from secretive pasts and they both are living lives they don't want to.

Wesley ran from his life to start a new one. He has a successful night club and is living the life. After walking away from his family he has finally found a life he can li
Thuy Taylor
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wesley and Mia meet and the chemistry gave me goosebumps and the chemistry is HOT. But there are so many secrets and lies going on, they have alot to go through before they get their HEA.

She is married, has lived this life where she has to be a certain way in the public eye. She isn't feeling happy or fulfilled in her life. The meet with Wesley has her questioning everything. I enjoyed the book, will warn you though, its a cliffy. I'm looking forward to reading their journey to their HEA.
TheBookBoutique Brittany_Elizabeth_Sarah
I thoroughly enjoyed Brittani Mari's debut novel Illicit Affairs. When I read the blurb, I knew it was going to be something I loved, and she did not let me down.

It was a book that sucked me in and left me wanting more. It was a dark world one, a messy world and one that left me with so many questions- which you know that means I HAVE to keep reading. It does end with a cliffhanger, but that's OK because book 2 will be here soon!

Wesley and Mia have the hottest connection- but even though she on
Kelly - Words We Love By
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I can't believe this is Brittani Mari's debut book. Illicit Affairs held my attention the whole book and keep me guess about everyone's motives. Christian seems to be a good man who is trapped between family and his own desires. Unfortunately, family comes calling and he's forced to take his place in the family business. This also involves him tying up loose ends with a deal from the past that seems to have gone wrong. But that also comes at the price of his new obsession. I can't wait for Book ...more
Dreamer's Books
Wesley is the owner of a night club. He tried to get away from his past, now his father expects him to come take his place in the Black family. Mia is married to a judge that expects her to act and be a certain way. A night out with a friend leads to Wesley and Mia meeting and the sparks between them explode. Will the couples secrets keep them away from each other? Who is playing a dangerous game? This story ends on a cliffhanger but the next book is coming soon.
Kali McQuillen
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-arc, 2018-read
3.5* Everyone has a secret, some are just bigger than others. How do you determine whose secret is the biggest or whose is going to hurt you the most? Wes has done things in his past that he doesn't like to think about. He thought he was done with that way of life, that he got out of it. He should have known better. Then he saw her, the woman that made him take notice of her. He didn't realize who she was until it was too late.

What's going to happen when secrets start coming out? Who is going to
Red Hot Romance Blog
Nov 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star-reads
Stephen Ashley
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Affairs Are From The Heart!

When a woman has lost her condition from her lover, a husband, everything is at risk. This story is an example! of that. My curiosity will bring me into the next chapter!
Reading with 2 book lovers
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a first read for me by this author and I just say it was a good book.
Patricia
Sankalp Moudgalya
Dec 23, 2018
Victoria Cole
Feb 26, 2019

• Enthralled (The Enslaved Duet #1)
  • Heartbreak Warfare
  • The Affair (The Evolution of Sin Trilogy, #1)
  • Enamoured (The Enslaved Duet #2)
  • The Secret (The Evolution of Sin, #2)
  • Worship (Sinful #2)
  • The Consequence (The Evolution of Sin, #3)
  • The Edge of Life (Blackhearts Twins #1)
  • Cavalier (Crimson Elite, #1)
  • Lessons in Corruption (The Fallen Men, #1)
  • The Younger Man
  • Crossed Lines
  • Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men, #2)
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Chase: Complete Series (Chase, #1-4)
  • The Pieces Series Box Set