Start by marking “Falling (An Angel in Disguise #1)” as Want to Read:
Falling (An Angel in Disguise #1)

Falling (An Angel in Disguise #1)

Love can appear in the most unlikeliest of places... and the most unlikeliest of forms...

Published July 8th 2018 by MK Lansbury Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Falling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling

Coco.V
Sep 07, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (9/7/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Teresa returns to her family’s old summer home in upstate New York to attend the funeral of her older brother. It’s a place that she’s scared to visit – her parents died there when she was quite young, an accident that caused her to lose a bit of herself – and her faith in God. As she investigates her brother’s death she meets – and is saved from a near-death situation
Penny Leidecker
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Do you believe in guardian angels?

Teresa returns to Park-on-Hudson for the funeral of her brother Xavier. All isn’t as it appears and she starts to wonder if Xavier’s drowning was an accident. If you enjoy quick reads with a little suspense, this is the book for you. Also, do you believe in guardian angels?
Kaye
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SEEKING ANSWERS!!!
Man, talk about hostilities. This is an interesting start of a promising new series. Lansbury brings a refreshing spin on an old fable. The charactersare well developed and believable. Their personalities are unique with vast and varied traits that balance out perfectly. The scenes are so graphic and descriptive it paints a fantastic backdrop that really makes the storyline pop. Lansbury keeps the suspense and tension roiling high as we continue to follow this pageturning dynam
J.E. Grace
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the overall storyline of Falling but would like to have seen more in-depth characters. It was interesting enough that I kept me turning the pages hoping to get deeper into the story. I feel this would have made a better full-length novel than a novella, as it was over too soon.

The author's descriptions of the setting were vivid enough that I felt like I was there. I liked the author's writing style and feel that they have a lot more to offer.

I was provided with an ARC copy of the book
Nancy
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are definitely Angels among us as Teresa learned when she went home for her brothers funeral.
After losing their parents at a young age, Teresa and Xavier had differing opinions of God. She lost her faith while Xavier's faith seemed to grow. The visit home also taught her to be careful of those who proclaimed to be friends and to be open to others who just want to help wherever they can and expect nothing in return.

There are some wonderful lessons hidden in this heartwarming story that we c
Ellen White
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
A town of memories, another stone at the cemetery,to lose a brother was it an accident. Fear, isolating herself, until she meets Gade, can he help her accept, or help her solve the mystery. Could he also bring life back into her, to be a part of the community.
Anthony Col
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you liked City of Angels...

... you’ll love this, a nice short read about the loss and discovery of faith through the love. A bit of mystery, a bit of intrigue, and a bit of romance... a nice blend of numerous genres.
Karen
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book through Bookfunnel and this is my voluntary and honest review. I enjoyed this book and having a Guardian Angel is believable. This was the first time I have read a book by this author and I plan on reading the rest of the books in this series.
Mary Beth
Feb 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Nancy Luebke
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story even though it wasn't real long. This has to do with losing family and Yes, murder. And yes, there may be an angel. I voluntarily chose to review this. I was very touched by this and gave it a 5* rating.
Pat Christie
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ebook

She comes home to bury her brother. They say it was an accident but clues and a secret room prove them wrong. She’s in danger but her guardian angel Gabe saves her. He’s amazing and she falls in love with him
Simran sapkal
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
it was a very interesting story which would likely restore your faith in god, his plan and of course finding your true love!!! may that love be out of our mortal world......
Kathy Mueller
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Riveting story.
Not sure if this book was short or not, just know that I could not stop reading it until I was finished. Can't wait to read the next one! Starting it now!
Karen
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Clean novella about a woman who has lost her faith.
Ren
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily review an advance reader copy of this book. amazing story..
Plwiebe1
Jan 23, 2019
Neal Hendrickson
Feb 01, 2019
Nancy Walker
I love the idea of this story, but the execution fell short. The story is pitched as a romance but is really part romance, part murder mystery, part paranormal investigation, and part soap opera. None of the genres truly stand out as the main storyline. The novella has 10 chapters, which is not uncommon. The real disappointment is that each chapter is 3 pages, at most. The whole book can be read in an hour. The combination of the short format and the multiple genres makes the story feel rushed a ...more
RHONDA
Missnoname
Sep 24, 2018
Jeffrey L
Apr 23, 2019
A ghostwriter for a number of successful books and novels of all genres, M.K. Lansbury has finally decided to begin writing stories that are the most important to her:

Heartwarming tales.

In a day and time where it seems like sex and violence are prerequisites, what makes her happiest is the ability to be able to make a reader smile, swoon and be inspired.

Born in Canada, M.K. Lansbury has lived and