Start by marking “Joanna's Destiny” as Want to Read:
Joanna's Destiny

Joanna's Destiny

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Struggling with the past, Joanna can’t forget the love she lost and the man who broke her heart. During the summer at a rock festival, Joanna meets him again. Niko is now an international rock star. Can they put the past behind them and rekindle the love they once had?

Mike stood by her when no one else did, but Niko still wants her. Joanna becomes entangled in a web of lie
Kindle Edition, 1, 279 pages
Published July 7th 2018 by Pict Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Joanna's Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Joanna's Destiny

really liked it 4.00  ·

Toni Kief
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Joanna had a tough life of loss until she meets Kim. A snap decision and a trip takes her towards her destiny, but it isn't an easy trip. She is often difficult and willful, but is surrounded by true emotion that she is unaware of. This book is a great read, especially for romance lovers.
June Moonbridge
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Joanna lives with her boyfriend Mike and once per year she visits the grave of her sister. There she meets Kim and in one afternoon she decides to ‘take a break’ in France for the summer with her, leaving her boyfriend Mike at home, who in return understands nothing what is going on with Joanna.
In France Joanna meets a lot of new people and gets entangled with most of them, one way or the other. In France she meets her big love a rock star Nico, which she had left – before the novel started…
Joa
Jul 09, 2018
marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2018
Karen Mossman
Nov 12, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Karen is a multi-genre author and says she is working her way through as many different types as she can. "I've written two romantic/suspense novels and my last book was a thriller, but it is in my short story collections that I'm able to play with the different genres."

However, as an avid reader, she admits to not being as adventurous. I prefer my stories to have a little romance in them, but the