Start by marking “Gray Horse: a book in the Cotton Creek Saga (Heartbreakers & Heroes 7)” as Want to Read:
Gray Horse: a book in the Cotton Creek Saga (Heartbreakers & Heroes 7)

Gray Horse: a book in the Cotton Creek Saga

(Heartbreakers & Heroes #7)

Warrior. SEAL. Protector. Artist. Mathias Gray Horse is many things, most of all a mystery. And not one that is easy to solve. He likes his space, and is comfortable with solitude.

There are plenty of women eager to keep him company, but Mathias isn't sure he wants anyone to intrude on his space for long. He likes privacy and feels no need to fill the silence with unnecess
Published September 24th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Gray Horse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gray Horse

HeidiLynns BookReviews
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
First, I want to thank Ciana Stone for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Once again Ciana Stone captures my full-blown attention with her cover in Gray Horse Heartbreakers & Heroes!! Dam what a fine-looking man Mathias Gray Horse is! Not to mention I love that he is reaching out to his hand to the butterflies flying around him. Beautiful cover Ciana! You are not only an amazing writer but so creative when it comes to creating your own book covers.

Gray Horse is the
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
I love Ciana Stone, her books it always leaves me with warm feeling like I have been staying with friends, and I’m part of the action. Ciana characters become friends as she build great communities. After reading this series you begin to feel you know the characters very well.
Mathias is handsome, loyal, hot as well as an honourable man. When he meets Reese who is a genius who studies Bees and Butterflies. Something changes when they meet, whether they
Kaila
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
this was good.. sweet.. sexy and just intriguing. i enjoy the characters in this series and enjoyed watching this come alive.. these two are an awesome couple and i really likedit
Terri Eaches
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Opposites Attract And Marty Falls Hard 💕💕💕

Ohhhh Sweet Hello!!!! Ciana Stone has given Mathias Gray Horse an amazing story and a perfect match. The once quiet town of Cotton Creek has a new resident and things are about to get interesting. Reece Quinn is the new "bug lady" that has taken over for Penelope since she left town for a better opportunity. Reece meets Mathias while on a job for Wiley of capturing a bees nest and Oh Boy neither will be the same afterwards. Reece is different to say the
Cheryl Drake johnson
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mathias Gray Horse was a Navy Seal and now is a part of the Ground Training Center for the Seals, he has his problems before he met his commanders daughter he was having a hard time accepting what happened on a mission that went wrong before he and his sister came to town once they got settled his sister married his commanding officer and then later his daughter came to live and met and married another Seal but she touched him and after he felt better and when her husband got hurt before he was ...more
JJ
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh, finally a story about the secretive, Mathias Gray Horse. We have snippets of him from other stories in the series but this one answers some important questions and gives the reader an up close, personal look into his life.

In addition to Mathias, readers are also introduced to Reese Quinn. Reese is new to Cotton Creek but she fits in very well with the locals as well as the group from Sanctuary, no surprise there! Reese is a botanist with a special interest in bees and butterflies but the w
Sharon Grow
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing seventh book in the “Heartbreakers & Heroes” series! Dr. Reese Quinn has arrived to further her dedication to her pollination project. She shares the concern of others that in the future there will not be enough pollination by bees and butterflies to aid the world with food production. She meets Mathias Gray Horse and immediately knows that he is going to be an important influence in her life. Reese has developed a way to supplement pollination and there are those who would take h ...more
Connie
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy of this book AND I also purchased a copy.

Wow! I just love Mathias! He has deserved his story and it has finally arrived!!!! Reese was such a mystery. It was a gripping story to read. To learn about Reese, her background, her research and her story. This was a story that will captivate you right from the beginning. Make sure you give your enough time to read this as you will not be able to put it down.

It was such a pleasure to see characters from prior stories in t
Dawn Herrera
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, reviews
Gray Horse was an incredible story written by the talented Ciana Stone, this is book 7 in the Heartbreakers and Heroes series, another great addition. This is a story with a few secrets, some mystery and some incredible characters who have an instant attraction and some great chemistry.
A well written story that just captures your heart from the beginning and hold you till the very end.
Mathias Gray Horse was a former Navy Seal now he is working at the Clear Springs Ground Training Center, he is
Stacy Gragg
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mathias Gray Horse, Navy SEAL and part-time instructor for Sanctuary the Military training facility in the outskirts of Cotton Creek Texas meets one Dr. Reese Quinn while she is called out to take care of a colony of bees. Reese is not what she appears to be and she has secrets that if found out could kill her. When attempts on her life and the burning down of her home happen not too long after she moves to Cotton Creek, Mathias takes it upon himself to protect her.
There is an instant connection
Denise Van plew
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Now with this one the author finally put me out of my misery by giving me Mathias's story. He has been so intriguing since the first time seeing him mentioned. He fits in as a heartbreaker and hero for sure with us seeing his healing in progress.
When he crosses paths with Reese if it was not so before then for sure this author owns you through the duration of this one. She is unique herself with secrets that as they topple out you will be amazed at her being there at all still.
Being the unique
Catlou
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mathias Gray Horse is still learning to deal with the aftereffects of PTSD when he meets the new bee lady, Dr. Reese Quinn. Reese has learned the hard way to guard her heart after losing almost everyone she has ever loved. But, their attraction to each other is instant and completely mutual, and what they may think to start as casual, quickly becomes everything but as fate has something more in store for these two.

This is an intriguing, suspenseful story, full of emotion and hot, steamy romance
Jennie Fortna
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ARC for honest review with no compensation

Have been waiting for this story about the swoon worthy, tall, handsome and man of few words. Mathias Gray Horse. We have read about him in prior books where he is their to help the others but stay in the background that is until Reese Quinn shows up in town and turns his world upside down.

Reese has secrets but wants to continue her studies with the butterflies and bees and also working with Wiley and Deacon Johns on a new invention. The chemistry is off
Debs
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for Mathias Gray Horse's story since he was first came to Cotton Creek. Who doesn't love a strong silent man, once a Navy Seal, that will protect you above all else? When he meets Dr. Reese Quinn, all bets are off. He only has eyes for her. As in any good romantic suspense book, there is twists and turns that has the reader quickly turning pages to see what comes next. "Gray Horse" is no exception. With a bit of paranormal and a lot of suspense, the story takes on a life of i ...more
Sandie
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was excited to read Mathis Gray Horse's story because he has been one of my favorite characters is the Heartbreakers and Heroes series. Mathis is ALL man and a good man. I loved that when Mathis and Reese met there was an instant spark and attraction, as with all the couples in this series it's just fate. I enjoyed this book it had lots of hot steamy action as well as suspense, drama, and action. The people of Cotton Creek is what makes this such a great book, the author has a way of bringing ...more
Patricia Baxes
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Be still my heart...Ciana Stone has done it again! Book 7, in the Heartbreakers and Heroes series, finds us walking the path with Mathias Gray Horse. This book is his story and his journey to a wonderful and well-deserved HEA. Ciana has gifted us with a magnificent storyline; heartfelt characters; amazing action and suspense; and a beautiful HEA. Love does always find a way...I absolutely recommend that you grab your copy of Gray Horse today and experience some of the best storytelling available ...more
L M
Oct 24, 2018 rated it liked it
I will say I didn’t realise this was an author whose one book I had read, I had disliked until I went to post this review.
Found this story entertaining and the plotline was good.
Liked the characters and found Reese (stupid girls name) to be a very pleasant and intriguing female lead.
Mathias was a very quiet character and felt overshadowed a bit by Reese’s strong personality.
But I did feel like I was missing out by not having read the previous books due to the amount of interaction happening.
A f
Karen Hunt
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing ecological story with a strong lead, Dr. Reese Quinn. She is aggressive and almost abrasive but Mathias Gray Horse can’t fight the attraction. “Then you showed up and yeah, at first it was just heat and need and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on you. Only it quickly became more.”

I liked that Reese is not intimidated with the challenges and is willing to lose all for love and saving the planet. This was the perfect combination of steamy romance, suspense and mystery with just the righ
Nancy Bodie
Highly recommend!

This is another well written book that is part of a amazing series! This book features strong complex characters that balance each other's needs, while letting us touch base with each couple that we have come to love from earlier stories. The storyline is engaging without being overwhelming. This is exactly what I have come to enjoy so much from this talented author.
While I do receive a early release copy of this authors work, I purchase my own copy to support this authors talen
Paula
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An outstanding story .
I volunteered to read and leave an honest review of Gray Horse .
I must say this is an fabulous story .
It's an interesting and suspenseful storyline . Reese is a strong brilliant woman with alot of secrets . Mathias is a retired military man with secrets also , but the chemistry and relationship between them is off the charts . The characters are wonderful well except for the criminals .
I love the way the author puts a twist of paranormal in the story . I really enjoyed read
Mary
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is interesting and entertaining. Mathias is tough, caring and loyal. Reese is smart, brave, determined, caring and untrusting of love. Something very special happens to both Matty and Reese when they meet, something neither expected, and neither thought would happen. When Matty realizes that Reese's life may be in danger, he helps come up with a plan that will hopefully save her, and keep her close. The storyline is really intriguing and thought provoking.
I received a complimentary copy of
Annette
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite series!!! The characters always touch your heart and the suspense always keeps you glued to the pages. I like Reese because she is straight-forward, super-brainy and strong as an ox to be able to rise above her past, felt sorry for her and so happy for her. Gray Horse is the man... they are a lot alike and I like that although he may not agree with her, he supports her, love that he isn't afraid of his feelings. Great story!!

I received a free copy of this book from Candid Book
Debra Bailey
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't wait for Mathias' book to come out. Loved the fact that he is a loner to a degree but yet he feels for family. I love Ciana's writing, each book in this series continues, but they are stand alone. But you definitely want to start with the first and just keep reading because the characters from past books are still in the present book you are reading.

My recommendation is read read and read again.........
Hsu Lee
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest
The characters + storytelling were very captivating
Both Reese + Mathias were intrigued by each other.
The chemistry + sparks were totally there.
They were a perfect fit for each other.
They help each other w/ the ghosts of their past.
I loved the storytelling + the characters
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't wait for the next book in the series!
Coffee Chat
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: action, drama, mystery, romance
This is a great story full of intrigue, mystery, adventure and romance. The characters are strong, interesting and well developed. There is plenty chemistry and attraction between Reese and Gray Horse. The story line is intriguing and written so it will keep your interest until the very end. This is the first in this series that I have read, however now I want to go back and read the others. I enjoyed reading this book.
Vivian Chrisman
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forget the birds and the bees...it's the butterflies and the bees!! I loved Reese and Mathias. With each installment to the series, the "couple" keeps being perfect for each other. I do have one suggestion- read this series in order. While not entirely necessary, it helps to keep certain aspects clear and it definitely helps to know how everyone ties together. I can't wait for the next book...

*I received an Advance Reader's Copy of this book which I am voluntarily reviewing*
Shyla Wright
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a wonderfully written book that holds so much action, mystery, friendship, trust and love. Mathia Gray Horse is a ex military man that has a good heart, but also demons buried deep. Reese Quinn has been hiding her whole life. When Reese and Matty meet its spontaneous hotness!! Falling in love is easy but staying alive is harder than it should be. Can Matty keep Reese alive when everything comes out. A must read for all book lovers.
Tammy Rolle
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
More intrigue

Reese is a brilliant, passionate woman hiding in plain sight. Mathias is the life partner she never saw coming. Grey horse has always been a loner struggling with his hidden demons. He’s found sanctuary in Cotton Creek with family and brothers in arms. Reese needed a place to continue her father’s work and escape from the people wanting to use her. Then they found each other and all bets were off. Cotton Creek spins its magic once again.
Lynn Smith
Gray Horse

I was so excited that Mathias got his story. What a story it was. Reese arrives in town and immediately upon meeting Mathias she feels the spark. Never thinking it would lead any where besides burning up the sheets. Mathias knew he wanted more then a few nights in bed but first he had to keep Reese alive.
Fantastic story in the series, each can be read as a standalone but to fully immerse yourself best read in order.
Isis Ray-sisco
Another good book in the Heartbreakers & Heroes series. It wasn't my favorite one but it was s till a good read. I don't think I will ever dislike a book by this author. I liked the characters and revisiting Cotton Creek. I am sure others will enjoy this book and series as well. I always look forward to reading books by this author.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Ciana Stone has been reading since the age of three, and wrote her first story at age five. Since then she enjoyed writing as a solitary form of entertainment, before coming out of the closet to share her stories with others. She holds several post graduate degrees and has often been referred to as a professional student. Her latest fields of interest are quantum mechanics and Taoism. When she is ...more

Heartbreakers & Heroes (8 books)
  • Grady Judd (Heartbreakers & Heroes #1)
  • Mason James (Heartbreakers & Heroes Book 2)
  • Jasper Jacks (Heartbreakers & Heroes Book 3)
  • Deacon Johns (Heartbreakers & Heroes Book 4)
  • Brody Judge (Heartbreakers & Heroes Book 5)
  • Wiley Johns (Heartbreakers & Heroes Book 6)
  • Lincoln Shaw: a book in the Cotton Creek Saga (Heartbreakers & Heroes 8)