Start by marking “Misadventures of a Curvy Girl (Misadventures #18)” as Want to Read:
Misadventures of a Curvy Girl (Misadventures #18)

Misadventures of a Curvy Girl (Misadventures #18)

For the first time in her life, Ireland Mills is happy with her body. No more fad diets, no more hiding from every camera in the room, no more low self-esteem. She’d rather be alone than with someone who’ll only love her if she’s skinny.

Caleb Carpenter and Ben Weber are everything Ireland and the Kansas Chamber of Commerce dreamed of when conceptualizing the “R
Published February 19th 2019 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about Misadventures of a Curvy Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Misadventures of a Curvy Girl

Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fat-girl-gang
Hi hello my fat ass LOVED THE FUCK OUT OF THIS
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-audio
4.5 You are who you are stars!

So this was a lot deeper than I thought it would be. Ireland Mills is a budding photographer with a TONNE of insecurities. She has always been overweight and battling the fat demons that most women experience in their lifetime, it doesn't help that her sister and ex boyfriend drilled into her how pathetic and invaluable she was because she was overweight.

She dumped the boyfriend and seemed to be over the insecurities (or so she thought) when she goes on a road trip to the country to take
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
The Bronte Sister of smut strikes again!!! This little book packed a major punch. It was pure FIYAH!!!!
I don’t think Sierra Simone can do any wrong. Whatever she writes, I’ll read!

I went in blind, so I was pleasantly surprised with the direction of the plot. It was insta-everything, which I love love love. Caleb, Ireland, and Ben are fantastic. She insecure and adorable. They are both sweet, lovable, and possessive. The combination of her insecurities and their possessiveness was “such a cute story”. I loved re
Sophia Triad
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I look good. Fuck anyone who says differently.

On the surface, it may look like a little cute hot story about a chubby girl and the two gorgeous hunks from the small Kansas town.

But the book has a moral and the it basically describes the desperation of the girl who has been fat-shamed her whole life and her inner struggle to accept herself and her body.

Basically Ireland always felt that it was her against the whole world. Her weight had influenced her decisions about the future, the
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
I would give this story 6 stars if I could - I loved it that much. I finished with a HUGE smile on my face and a happy heart ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I went into it knowing I'd love it - her writing is a guaranteed read for me, but I didn't expect to go through so many emotions while reading. I genuinely LOLd, I squirmed til new panties were needed, I was broken hearted and I cried all the ugly angry tears.

As a "curvy girl" myself I connected to Ireland in a very real way. I thought that her insecurities and the
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
description

‘Between the two of them, I feel like the sexiest woman in the world.’

WOW! What a sexy, saucy, tantalisingly erotic read this was, and yet at the same time, beneath the ridiculously hot sex, there was a message a lot of us will relate to. There’s no doubting we were enticed by this being an MFM story, a theme Sierra Simone does very well, as we experienced in The New Camelot Trilogy, however, the heroine being a plus size girl with issues we could both relate to was a further enticement to dive into this s
Susan

“Living your life is a radical act”

“Not because it makes you feel good but because it helps change the world. Do you see? Even just living your life is a radical act. That is body positivity. That is what matters, not an emotion that can change at the drop of a hat.”

Naturally you would assume that this formulaic series written by many and varied authors would be simply great sexy-times entertainment but under the pen of Sierra Simone this particular story was not only irresistibly erotic, but examined the harm we doact”
“Not
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Hot, fun, and sweet. Sierra Simone is such a good writer.
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
a DEEPLY personal review .....
❤ REVIEW ❤
Misadventures of a Curvy Girl by Sierra Simone touched me deeply and before I say anything about the book I wanted to say Thank you to my book buddy Janet for the recommendation.
Ireland's insecurities over her curvy size well that has made this make a profoundly personal review and maybe even more about me that than the book but in the end isn't that what a great book does it makes the READER FEEL......
SO Thank you, Sierra Simo
Jane (It'sJaneLindsey)
Y’all. This was SO GOOD.
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.25 Stars / 5 Steam Fans

I was all for this super-hot and steamy polyamory story that is sex and body positive. It was around the 80% mark I felt a little overwhelmed with the body image talk. Ireland spiraled into a bad place after an article was released that I thought she should have handle a bit differently. Other than that I really enjoyed did enjoy the story for all of the wonderful imagery that was layered out in this story. Caleb and Ben were smoking hot main male characters that I instantl
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh good god. To say I’m an emotional mess right now would be a damn understanding. I can’t deal with all these feels gahhh.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

Any time I see a new misadventure book I instantly want it, this series is amazing and they’re all so different and a joy to read. Now, I’ve been a huge fan of Sierra’s books for so long so reading another Misadventures book for this amazing woman just put the icing on the cake, it was a huge bonus.

I was so emotionally incens
AJ's book-reMarks
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I adore Sierra Simone, her way of thinking and her writing style. She has an unapologetic way of writing about difficult situations, and sexual preferences; straight, gay, bi-sexual, asexual, etc. She writes about a priest falling in lust, to an American King with his Prince and Queen. All of her characters have one thing in common; they are all flawed humans. With this Misadventure, Sierra deals with bullying and dealing with horrible thoughts of not being enough or being too much. Whether done ...more
Shayna
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
“𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱. 𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆.”

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 by the amazing and beautiful Sierra Simone is AVAILABLE NOW! The latest SEXY standalone in the addicting 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 series is LIVE and it’s sure to leave you with a full heart and a huge smile! This romantic and enticing page-turner of a romance gives you just a taste of the AWESOMENESS that this author is capable of.

🅖🅡🅐🅑 🅘🅣 🅗🅔🅡🅔
Amazon 👉🏻 https://amzn.to/2GY3aBJ
Apple 👉🏻 sierrasim.one/iCurvy
Kobo 👉🏻 sierrasim.one/curvykobo
B&N 👉🏻 sierrasim.one/curvynook

“𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱. 𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆.”

🅖🅡🅐🅑 🅘🅣 🅗🅔🅡🅔
Amazon 👉🏻
Apple 👉🏻 sierrasim.one/iCurvy
Kobo 👉🏻 sierrasim.one/curvykobo
B&N 👉🏻 sierrasim.one/curvynook

ARC Tag
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
I new this was going to be a steamy read and it absolutely was. Seriously sexy in usual Sierra Simone style. However I was pleasantly surprised by how deep and emotional this went.

Ireland carries with her all the insecurities of the fat girl especially because the people around her like her sister and ex-boyfriend have persitently told her she is not good enough. Then she meets Caleb and Ben. Sexy, rugged all american farm boys who can't disguise their pure, unadulturated lust for her.

Caleb wa
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4.5 Peachy CROWNS

Sierra Simone is a writer I can always count on to give me the down and dirty, and does she ever deliver with Misadventures of a Curvy Girl.

Caleb and Ben are HOT! Together, they become the perfect combination of lovers in the bedroom and in life. Ben is the stoic and damaged veteran who runs the local bar, and Caleb is the more caring, outwardly, farmer. Together, in and out of the bedroom, these two work to g
Taryn Pierson
I really liked parts of this, but I wish the heroine hadn't gotten all self-hate-y near the end. Realistic, maybe, but I don't need all that negativity when I'm reading to escape. Wish the conflict had been driven by something other than her insecurity. And her big change of heart revelation comes via a swoop-in by a random person she's never met before, and that scene felt forced and didactic.
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided By the Author via Bare Naked Words***

What can I say about this, really?

It's Sierra Simone, it's absolutely as scorchingly hot as you are expecting. Seriously, from the first meeting with Caleb, the attraction jumps off the page and you know that the scenes with them are going to be intense, sexy, and fun.

I was not disappointed. Add in Ben (you know this is coming from the beginning) and OMG it makes me want to spend time in barns in Kansas, jus
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Rachel Kramer Bussel
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this VERY sexy erotic romance, about title curvy girl photographer Ireland, who's sent to photograph the farmhouse belonging to Caleb and Ben. Little does she know that the two of them are both super hot and super passionate, about each other and, it turns out, her. Every sex scene here sizzles intensely, and Simone does an excellent job portraying the relationship between the three of them, and the intensity of the connection between the individual pairings. She also portrays Ireland as ...more
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-review
 photo 9F36C900-E7AE-405D-8E2D-62C6FF4EC484.jpg

Sierra Simone gets it right with MISADVENTURES OF A CURVY GIRL. I felt so similar to Ireland in so many ways, and that makes for a relatable story...even if the relationship side isn’t what I’m used to in real life.

”I’ve never been the heroine. Until now…and God help me, I like it. I like having this man on his proverbial knees while he also looks like he wants nothing more than to pin me against my own car and fuck me until the only word I remember is his name.”

The insta-attraction/love for me was fanlife.
Cc
So I would say this is a solid 3.5, but I couldn't rate it 3 stars bc it's too well written. Enjoyable little book when you just want to zone out. The issue it deals with, body acceptance, is always appropriate in today's climate of perfection, but it just didn't really have enough length or depth to call it an issue book. The menage was well done, I appreciated that no one felt like a third wheel. But if menage isn't your thing, I don't think you'll like this one.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Holy hotness! Sierra again gives us a ridiculously sexy story with a good dose of swoon, heart, and romance.

Ireland is trying to be fierce and bold. She has some seriously deep doubts about her body and she has been trying to not let her size get her down. It's a tough road many have been down and you can't help but feel for Ireland after her terrible ex and cruel sister did a number on her. But embracing her new attitude she finds herself stuck in the mud on the way to a meeting. What she does
Amy
Sierra Simone does it again ... I picked this up after hearing that she handled a curvy heroine really well. And I agree that she does. This is a fantastic read ... I loved this story and how realistically it was done. I definitely recommend but it is VERY sexy. If that's not your thing, skip this one.
Lisa
I, too, would also love to have this kind of misadventures-
Keri Loves Books
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Holy Hell Ladies... this is a scorcher!!! Get the fan out because you are about to overheat🔥🔥🔥!

Ireland is heading to the countryside for a job taking some pictures of some guy's farm for a tourism campaign. She's expecting some old guy in overalls but what she gets is Caleb, a smoking hot, thirty something year old guy who looks like he stepped off the front of some magazine cover.

Working on this tourism campaign just got a whole lot more fun. Ireland ends up at Caleb's h
Shel
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't give out 5 stars lightly. A book really has to get to me on all levels for it to get them. This one hit me on every emotional level. It made me think and remember. I felt so much love for Ireland and her strength to overcome those darn voices. I adored Ben and Caleb for their love and devotion. Ben and Ireland both had to overcome some ghosts and I am just so pleased with how they did it. Don't think for a moment it was not hot as all get out, because it was. But it was more! More endear ...more
Romance  All the Way
I wish I could give this book ten stars instead of just five. I couldn't get enough of this book and all three of the amazing, brave, loyal, beautiful characters and the perfect love they all shared.
If you see this book...pick it up and read it. You will not be disappointed in the least-unless you want more of the characters, which I would love more books with all three of them.
Konny
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Misadventures of a Curvy Girl by Sierra Simone is an addicting, scorching hot read that fits right in with the other reads in the Misadventures Series.
Ireland Mills is a curvy woman, good with her body, she got her fair share of bodyshaming from her relatives and society. But now she's in a good place and it's about to get much, much better. She's a photographer ona assignement to take photos in rural doesn't matter where. What matters is that there are Caleb Carpenter, a farmer, a good ma

• Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend #19
  • Misadventures with My Ex (Misadventures, #21)
  • Misadventures of a Time Traveler
  • Misadventures with a Master (Misadventures, #14)
  • The Hookup Handbook
  • Worth Fighting For (Warrior Fight Club, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.3)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Mad About Moon (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #5)
  • Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)
  • When August Ends
  • Misadventures with a Country Boy (Misadventures, #17)
  • The Edge of Us (Crash and Burn, #2)
  • Crazy Imperfect Love (Dirty Dicks #2.5; Big Sky #4.2)
  • The Devil's Advocate (Devil's Playground, #2)
  • Overture (North Security, #1)
  • Romantica (The Romantica Trilogy, #1)
  • Red Hot Winter
  • Unmasked (Blood Bond Saga #10-12)
“And mostly, I’m furious that I live in a world that has the power to make me feel ugly and unlovable because of my body.” 12 likes
“People aren’t just confident and then that’s it, there’s nothing that can dent that confidence. People aren’t just brave and then free from fear their entire lives. We exist in tangles of virtue and weakness simultaneously—we are the best and worst of ourselves all at the same time.” 2 likes