Start by marking “Misadventures of a Curvy Girl” as Want to Read:
Misadventures of a Curvy Girl

Misadventures of a Curvy Girl

(Misadventures #19)

For the first time in her life, Ireland Mills is happy with her body. No more fad diets, no more hiding from every camera in the room, no more low self-esteem. She’d rather be alone than with someone who’ll only love her if she’s skinny.

Caleb Carpenter and Ben Weber are everything Ireland and the Kansas Chamber of Commerce dreamed of when conceptualizing the “Real Kansas”
Published February 19th 2019 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about Misadventures of a Curvy Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Misadventures of a Curvy Girl

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-audio
4.5 You are who you are stars!

So this was a lot deeper than I thought it would be. Ireland Mills is a budding photographer with a TONNE of insecurities. She has always been overweight and battling the fat demons that most women experience in their lifetime, it doesn't help that her sister and ex boyfriend drilled into her how pathetic and invaluable she was because she was overweight.

She dumped the boyfriend and seemed to be over the insecurities (or so she thought) when she goes on a road trip
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
The Bronte Sister of smut strikes again!!! This little book packed a major punch. It was pure FIYAH!!!!
I don’t think Sierra Simone can do any wrong. Whatever she writes, I’ll read!

I went in blind, so I was pleasantly surprised with the direction of the plot. It was insta-everything, which I love love love. Caleb, Ireland, and Ben are fantastic. She insecure and adorable. They are both sweet, lovable, and possessive. The combination of her insecurities and their possessiveness was “such a cute st
Sophia Triad
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I look good. Fuck anyone who says differently.

On the surface, it may look like a little cute hot story about a chubby girl and the two gorgeous hunks from the small Kansas town.

But the book has a moral and the it basically describes the desperation of the girl who has been fat-shamed her whole life and her inner struggle to accept herself and her body.

Basically Ireland always felt that it was her against the whole world. Her weight had influenced her decisions about the future, the way she was
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
I would give this story 6 stars if I could - I loved it that much. I finished with a HUGE smile on my face and a happy heart ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I went into it knowing I'd love it - her writing is a guaranteed read for me, but I didn't expect to go through so many emotions while reading. I genuinely LOLd, I squirmed til new panties were needed, I was broken hearted and I cried all the ugly angry tears.

As a "curvy girl" myself I connected to Ireland in a very real way. I thought that her insecurities and the
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

I liked it!
Verrrrry erotic. Adorable. Heartbreaking. Sweet.
Great ménage romance!

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
description

‘Between the two of them, I feel like the sexiest woman in the world.’

WOW! What a sexy, saucy, tantalisingly erotic read this was, and yet at the same time, beneath the ridiculously hot sex, there was a message a lot of us will relate to. There’s no doubting we were enticed by this being an MFM story, a theme Sierra Simone does very well, as we experienced in The New Camelot Trilogy, however, the heroine being a plus size girl with issues we could both relate to was a further enticement to dive
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
a DEEPLY personal review .....
❤ REVIEW ❤
Misadventures of a Curvy Girl by Sierra Simone touched me deeply and before I say anything about the book I wanted to say Thank you to my book buddy Janet for the recommendation.
Ireland's insecurities over her curvy size well that has made this make a profoundly personal review and maybe even more about me that than the book but in the end isn't that what a great book does it makes the READER FEEL......
SO Thank you, Sierra Simone for putting wor
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh good god. To say I’m an emotional mess right now would be a damn understanding. I can’t deal with all these feels gahhh.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

Any time I see a new misadventure book I instantly want it, this series is amazing and they’re all so different and a joy to read. Now, I’ve been a huge fan of Sierra’s books for so long so reading another Misadventures book for this amazing woman just put the icing on the cake, it was a huge bonus.

I was so emotionally incensed
AJ's book-reMarks
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I adore Sierra Simone, her way of thinking and her writing style. She has an unapologetic way of writing about difficult situations, and sexual preferences; straight, gay, bi-sexual, asexual, etc. She writes about a priest falling in lust, to an American King with his Prince and Queen. All of her characters have one thing in common; they are all flawed humans. With this Misadventure, Sierra deals with bullying and dealing with horrible thoughts of not being enough or being too much. Whether done ...more
Shayna
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
“𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱. 𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆.”

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 by the amazing and beautiful Sierra Simone is AVAILABLE NOW! The latest SEXY standalone in the addicting 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 series is LIVE and it’s sure to leave you with a full heart and a huge smile! This romantic and enticing page-turner of a romance gives you just a taste of the AWESOMENESS that this author is capable of.

🅖🅡🅐🅑 🅘🅣 🅗🅔🅡🅔
Amazon 👉🏻 https://amzn.to/2GY3aBJ
Apple 👉🏻 sierrasim.one/iCurvy
Kobo 👉🏻 sierrasim.one/curv
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

I liked it!
Verrrrry erotic. Adorable. Heartbreaking. Sweet.
Great ménage romance!

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
I new this was going to be a steamy read and it absolutely was. Seriously sexy in usual Sierra Simone style. However I was pleasantly surprised by how deep and emotional this went.

Ireland carries with her all the insecurities of the fat girl especially because the people around her like her sister and ex-boyfriend have persitently told her she is not good enough. Then she meets Caleb and Ben. Sexy, rugged all american farm boys who can't disguise their pure, unadulturated lust for her.

Caleb wa
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4.5 Peachy CROWNS

Sierra Simone is a writer I can always count on to give me the down and dirty, and does she ever deliver with Misadventures of a Curvy Girl.

Caleb and Ben are HOT! Together, they become the perfect combination of lovers in the bedroom and in life. Ben is the stoic and damaged veteran who runs the local bar, and Caleb is the more caring, outwardly, farmer. Together, in and out of the bedroom, these two work to give Ireland what she needs to be hap
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided By the Author via Bare Naked Words***

What can I say about this, really?

It's Sierra Simone, it's absolutely as scorchingly hot as you are expecting. Seriously, from the first meeting with Caleb, the attraction jumps off the page and you know that the scenes with them are going to be intense, sexy, and fun.

I was not disappointed. Add in Ben (you know this is coming from the beginning) and OMG it makes me want to spend time in barns in Kansas, just in case they are as interesting in
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-review
 photo 9F36C900-E7AE-405D-8E2D-62C6FF4EC484.jpg

Sierra Simone gets it right with MISADVENTURES OF A CURVY GIRL. I felt so similar to Ireland in so many ways, and that makes for a relatable story...even if the relationship side isn’t what I’m used to in real life.

”I’ve never been the heroine. Until now…and God help me, I like it. I like having this man on his proverbial knees while he also looks like he wants nothing more than to pin me against my own car and fuck me until the only word I remember is his name.”

The insta-attraction/love for
Taryn Pierson
I really liked parts of this, but I wish the heroine hadn't gotten all self-hate-y near the end. Realistic, maybe, but I don't need all that negativity when I'm reading to escape. Wish the conflict had been driven by something other than her insecurity. And her big change of heart revelation comes via a swoop-in by a random person she's never met before, and that scene felt forced and didactic.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Holy hotness! Sierra again gives us a ridiculously sexy story with a good dose of swoon, heart, and romance.

Ireland is trying to be fierce and bold. She has some seriously deep doubts about her body and she has been trying to not let her size get her down. It's a tough road many have been down and you can't help but feel for Ireland after her terrible ex and cruel sister did a number on her. But embracing her new attitude she finds herself stuck in the mud on the way to a meeting. What she does
Keri Loves Books
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Holy Hell Ladies... this is a scorcher!!! Get the fan out because you are about to overheat🔥🔥🔥!

Ireland is heading to the countryside for a job taking some pictures of some guy's farm for a tourism campaign. She's expecting some old guy in overalls but what she gets is Caleb, a smoking hot, thirty something year old guy who looks like he stepped off the front of some magazine cover.

Working on this tourism campaign just got a whole lot more fun. Ireland ends up at Caleb's home and gets to meet his
Cc
So I would say this is a solid 3.5, but I couldn't rate it 3 stars bc it's too well written. Enjoyable little book when you just want to zone out. The issue it deals with, body acceptance, is always appropriate in today's climate of perfection, but it just didn't really have enough length or depth to call it an issue book. The menage was well done, I appreciated that no one felt like a third wheel. But if menage isn't your thing, I don't think you'll like this one.
Konny
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Misadventures of a Curvy Girl by Sierra Simone is an addicting, scorching hot read that fits right in with the other reads in the Misadventures Series.
Ireland Mills is a curvy woman, good with her body, she got her fair share of bodyshaming from her relatives and society. But now she's in a good place and it's about to get much, much better. She's a photographer ona assignement to take photos in rural doesn't matter where. What matters is that there are Caleb Carpenter, a farmer, a good man with
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
I don't even know where to start with this book. It never ceases to amaze me how Sierra Simone takes kink and makes it sexy AND emotional. The way that she crafted Ireland, Ben, and Caleb as fully fleshed characters is masterful. I also really enjoyed how she turned the traditional small town setting on its ear. But the way she deals with fat shaming, cyberbullies, PTSD, and self image in this book is absolutely beautiful and touching and amazing. And the steamy bits are EVERYTHING. If you've re ...more
Kate Olson
Mar 03, 2019 marked it as did-not-finish
DNF the audio - will probably come back to it on paper someday!
Leigh Kramer
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
CW: fat-shaming (which is countered)

Another great romance from Sierra Simone! From the Author’s Note and what she’s written for release day, this is a personal book for her and it shows. I adored these three characters as individuals and together. I loved watching Caleb and Ben pursue Ireland and the way she responded to their care.

Ireland has been fat-shamed most of her life but she shed her last relationship and she’s focusing more on body positivity. But that doesn’t mean those old messages
Virginia Hill
Wow! This one was another steamy and emotional Sierra Simone read. She sure knows how to combine the two for maximum squirming and sighing. ❤ ...more
Shel
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't give out 5 stars lightly. A book really has to get to me on all levels for it to get them. This one hit me on every emotional level. It made me think and remember. I felt so much love for Ireland and her strength to overcome those darn voices. I adored Ben and Caleb for their love and devotion. Ben and Ireland both had to overcome some ghosts and I am just so pleased with how they did it. Don't think for a moment it was not hot as all get out, because it was. But it was more! More endear ...more
Amanda Dubuque
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sierra Simone's books just keep getting better and better. This is such a great book, it has an amazing plot and even better characters in it. The meaning of this book will touch your heart and get you mad at the same time. I loved it and couldn't put it down.
Amy
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This steamy novella from Sierra Simone is packed with all kinds of ripe, erotic goodness. Even better? It stars a heroine to whom many of us can relate.

Ireland is a curvy girl. She is, as Sierra Simone flat out states, fat. For all of Ireland’s self-acceptance, though, lingering doubt and insecurity remains. She does not want people to feel awkward around her, nor does she want to feel awkward about herself.

When she comes to a Kansas farm to photograph it and the nearby town, she finds herself i
  • Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend
  • Misadventures with My Ex (Misadventures, #21)
  • Misadventures of a Time Traveler
  • Misadventures with a Master (Misadventures, #14)
  • The Hookup Handbook
  • Worth Fighting For (Warrior Fight Club, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.3)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Mad About Moon (The Whiskeys, #5)
  • Never Have I Ever
  • Justified (Loveless, Texas, #1)
  • When August Ends
  • Misadventures with a Country Boy (Misadventures, #17)
  • The Edge of Us (Crash and Burn #2)
  • Crazy Imperfect Love (Dirty Dicks, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.2)
  • The Devil's Advocate (Devil's Playground, #2)
  • Overture (North Security, #1)
  • Romantica (The Romantica Trilogy, #1)
  • Red Hot Winter

Misadventures (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #1)
  • Misadventures of a Backup Bride (Misadventures, #2)
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Misadventures of a Virgin  (Misadventures, #4)
  • Misadventures on the Night Shift (Misadventures, #5)
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Misadventures of a Valedictorian (Misadventures, #7)
  • Misadventures of a College Girl (Misadventures, #8)
  • Misadventures with My Roommate (Misadventures, #9)
  • Misadventures of a Rookie (Misadventures, #10)
“People aren’t just confident and then that’s it, there’s nothing that can dent that confidence. People aren’t just brave and then free from fear their entire lives. We exist in tangles of virtue and weakness simultaneously—we are the best and worst of ourselves all at the same time.” 0 likes