Start by marking “The Interview: New York & Los Angeles” as Want to Read:

Anti-relationship – Check
Dysfunctional family – Check
Moved three thousand miles away from my dysfunctional family – Check
Dream job – Check

My name is Laurel Holloway and I’m twenty-seven years old. I moved to Seattle four years ago to pursue my dream job as a journalist for the Seattle Times and to get as far away from my dysfunctional family as possible. One of my as
Published July 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Interview, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Interview

Start your review of The Interview: New York & Los Angeles
Alex ♈
“But there’s a lesson behind every broken heart. Each pain is a new opportunity to love yourself even more. Don’t ever depend on someone else to give you what you can give yourself, and that’s respect.

I read in one review, that this heroine was a female equivalent of a manwhore. I didn’t even read further, it was probably one of my quickest one-clicks *lol*

An experienced woman, who enjoyed casual sex, was like a cactus in a flower garden full of virgins, frozen I-wait-for-him-till-the-day-I-die females astars
Tianna✸loves books✸
The Interview was refreshing, fun, sexy, and hard to put down.
Laurel is sassy and feisty. I loved her.

But the cover is misleading. I thought it’s MM romance. Lol. I mean I’m yet to go that way. I might read them someday just not now😉. So this is very much a MF romance.
(view spoiler)

So I’m wondering why their are two guys on the cover. Fine!! Laurel has to interview two guys for her next magazine art
Coco.V
Jul 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/27/2019)! 🎁
Cheryl Robinson
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not As I Expected

I am a big Sandi Lynn can but not this book. I was very disappointed, especially since I paid for this awful book. Laurel was annoying and too quick to have sex with random people. The book was repetitive. Her family was horrible and poorly represented. So disappointed!!
Kim Whitehead
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think the best way to describe this book is fulfillment!! Fantastic story line!! Left me breathless and my heart filled!! Great love story!!
Dounya El-hage
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG
IT WAS SOO GOOD!!!
When she interviewed Craig i had a feeling he will just end up being a friend and be will be with Maddy. I loved the way she tried to get an interview with both.
lauren’s character was amazing as you told a story about a brave, strong confident women which will inspire all the ladies
Sonal
May 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
The first half was good and I liked Craig's story but insta-love between Laurel and wyatt, the two biggest commitment phobes was just unbelievable.
Adriana
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book love how it's really not what you expect
Gretel
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
Surprisingly Cliche Ridden

A disappointing novel by a usually reliable author. She was hurt by her parents as well as her college boyfriend, so she has Trust Issues. She rejects relationships with males: they only cheat and thus end up betraying your trust and breaking your heart. Then she meets great guy but (drumroll, please) he has yes, yes, Trust Issues. And the cliches continue. Character development is two dimensional, dialogue is that of immature young adults, and emotional development
Jo
Jul 06, 2018 rated it liked it
very different format and lines of hers. the lady loves sex, one night sex, she did them as much as she can, if you says man whore, the she is the female version.

but she is real. her character is on fir, you won’t mess with her, she will fight back. with the connection of chef, that’s great and amazing. but with with the man in investment business, i m not buying it, few days then that’s forever? i m not buying it.

to buy the company to get her back, r u mr. grey?

Dawn Rickard
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Simply Amazing

Laurel is a journalist who was giving an assignment from her boss to interview the most eligible bachelor's under the age of 35.

Her first interview was in L.A. with restaurant owner Craig Pines. Craig doesn't do interviews so Laurel books into a hotel just across from his restaurant called Rosie's. She tried to get a reservation but it was booked out so she took it upon herself to gatecrash a table with two guys sitting at it. After her food she sat at the bar waiting
Joan Haughton
Oct 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Three Strars!!!

So Laurel slept with Craig in the first 15% of the book. I was like, okay, that was fast. Then she was setting him up with another woman, okay, so where is this going?

Then she jetted off to New York and hooked up with a guy she met on the plane. Okay, alrighty then.

So... you wanted to prove that she can hook up with guys with no emotions. I get it but I don't need to see her sleep with other guys on page that is not the MC, no thanks. I don't ca
Valorie
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow you’ve rendered me speechless........................ This novel start and ended two very different ways. Let us begin with Craig, how my heart broke for him and his tragedy and how much I wanted to smack laurel for invading his life BUT then the advice she kept shelling out, made me see her in a different light. She wasn’t so annnoying to me. I totally understood about the disfunctional people
in her life and why she was the way she was. She grew on me. And then we get to NY and Holy Shit!
Stacy Hahn
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Interview: New York and Los Angeles was fantastic! What is better than one hot millionaire… Two! The Interview is fun and flirty yet serious and emotional at times. I loved our leading lady, Laurel, who is strong and independent. She was the perfect journalist to interview two of the countries hottest millionaire bachelors. She wouldn’t let anything deter her from getting her interview. She found that both of these men were amazing and had very personal reasons for staying single. Coming fr ...more
Dayang
Jul 09, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5⭐

It's a wee bit fast paced for my liking... It's not very realistic... I get that there are women who are aggressive and liberated... and I'm not trying to put her in a box, but her actions—like sleeping with the interviewee only after a couple of days and then meddles with his life then they're bestfriends all of a sudden?? And then she goes and does the other guy in the airport comfort room afterwards... and so on and so fort... I feel like it lacks weight or heart... I dont know, I'm sorr
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I usually can dive right into a Sandi Lynn book and get lost. This one started a little rough for me BUT I’m thrilled I stuck with it. A lot of great messages. I ended up loving all the characters and want to hear more of their story.

“...there’s a lesson behind every broken heart. Each pain is a new opportunity to love yourself even more. Don’t ever depend on someone else to give you what you can give yourself, and that’s respect.”

This book was filled with lessons, hurt, forgi
The Junkie's Fix (Cecilemely)
3 Stars

I'm not against the attitude of Laurel, for being anti Love and anti-Relationship, (and she's strong willed and independent btw- my fave heroine characteristics) but the chemistry with Wyatt really sucks. I didn't feel the pull between the two. It's kinda lame. This insta love is not really believable. And the friendship with Craig, uggghhh, awkward in my own opinion. I wish the epilogue was fast forward with kids and marraige to really seal the deal. Like Ms. Lynn's previous books. I'm
Annie Wizel
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I would have to give this book a 5 out of 5 star rating. This book was a breath of fresh air, it was just what I needed. Although I was hesitant in reading the last half for some of my own dumb reasons, but at the end this book exceeded my expectations and is what made me give this book 5 stars. The chemistry between the male and female main characters Wyatt and Laurel was amazing. I like the way Laurel could handle any situation just by saying what she needed to say to get what she wanted. Wyat ...more
deityreads
The way this book was written was just too predictable and robotic for me. Everything happened so fast and usually I like fast paced books than dragging ones. But the pace in this one just didn’t help the already shallow plot. If anything, it made it really emotionless. I read the entire thing without feeling any giddiness or basically any sort of real emotion from the characters.

Plot: 1
OVERALL RATING : 2 STARS
Lisa Smith
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a mess....😉

I truly didn’t know what to expect when reading this story. But I love Laurel, she the girl you want to be friends with. She funny and smart, outspoken. She went through a lot growing up and still became this beautiful woman with a big heart. Loyal to all her friends. Family issues were crazy and she still rose above it all. Wyatt was the perfect man for her, he loved her in spite of it all. Don’t get me wrong had his own issues with love but not with Laurel.

Sandi Lynn I have lo
Aim
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book! A definite page turner! I loved the original storyline. Laurel is a feisty firecracker who finds love when she isn’t looking. Craig is a sexy chef who also finds love who doesn’t know he’s looking! Wyatt is another sexy entrepreneur billionaire who finds love and isn’t looking! Who will find it in each other? The chemistry of this couple is off the charts and Sandi Lynn has done it again. No one writes like her! Always a 5*!!! Highly recommended!!
Carol
The Interview: New York and Los Angeles

A story to top all stories. A reporter, Laurel was assigned to get 2 interviews, and one never knows how people will react, when approached. People with broken hearts, determined not to let anyone in, yet sometimes the heart, doesn't follow your rules. Wyatt is just as stubborn as Laurel, hang on to your emotions, this story definitely pulls at them, enjoy Craig, Laurel, and Wyatt. Great, emotional story, so loved it❤.
Paula Hoskins
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Summer read. Great love story. Get ready to be sucked into Laurel's story it's worth it.

Sandi Lynn has done it again. Love this book. Laurel is a fun sassy character. She is honest with everyone whether they want to hear it or not. Her friendship with Craig is wonderful. The chemistry she has with Wyatt is hot and steamy. Once you open this book don't expect to put it down until you are done. Didn't Want Laurel and Wyatt's to end. Great Summer read.
De Reese Robinson
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Los Angeles /NewYork

Laurel Holloway, a young beautiful woman based in Seattle, as a journalist. Laurel, didn't believe in love, so she put a wall up around her heart and did not let nothing or no one penetrate it. When laurel, was sent to interview two of the most eligible bachelor's under the age 35, things started to change and feelings got involved, now she has to figure out what to do next to protect herself and her heart.
Felicity 'Flick'
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hooked

There was nothing to dislike, I enjoyed every part of this book. Beginning to end.
I loved the first millionaire and all his hotness on paper. Then the second millionaire was super super hot too, so much sexiness in a book. Laurel is an amazing person to read about and there is so much of her that you get hooked on to from beginning and end. I’ve always loved Sandi Lynn’s book and I know every time I get a book of hers that I’ll be hooked and she didn’t disappoint.
Kim
Sandi Lynn at her best

This is the best Sandi Lynn book I have read in a long time. I am a fan and will read anything she writes. This book felt just like the ones I read when I first found her books. Loved it!!! Such an unusual plot but it was perfect. Loved all the characters. This could definitely be a great series but, we will see what happens. This book was amazing.
Pam L
What a Story

Sandi Lynn does it again. Sweet,fun,and sexy.Two for one. Laurel becomes a friend and matchmaker with Chris and Maddy. Does the legwork,puts 2 lost,sad souls together,then moved on to the next bachelor in New York. Then it happens,the dysfunctional family,the broken hearts,and then the magic begins.And a couple finally finds each other. A wonderful story
S. Swanson
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

Loved reading this book Laurel is awesome and a great character to read.

Wyatt makes a few mistakes but learns from them and falls for Laurel hard. They both hid there feelings until Wyatt takes action and lays down his he feels.

Characters in this book were great. Have read all Sandi books and this one did not disappoint.
Tammy
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Interview: New York & Los Angeles

I'm speechless, Sandi Lynn has written another beautiful story that has touched me deeply. I absolutely love it when a story makes me emotionally invested in the couple,and I absolutely loved Wyatt and Laurel. I hope Sandi writes a book 2 for this beautiful couple. I absolutely recommend this book, but it you won't be disappointed.
SyLvIa
Sep 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2-read
[1 star] the whole book just felt kind of lame. this heroine who is a journalist went to LA & fuck the bachelor whom she is trying to get an interview but end up matchmaking him & another woman. after that she took a flight out to NY to interview another bachelor and fuck a stranger at the airport whom turn out to be the bachelor she was trying to get an interview. like what is this??
« previous 1 3 next »

• Two Weeks Notice
  • Office Mate
  • The Naked Truth
  • Blind Love (Cowboys and Angels #5)
  • Hold You Close
  • Wish
  • Gym Junkie
  • Mr. Spencer
  • Wild With You
  • Mr. Masters
  • This Love (Cowboys and Angels #6)
  • Love Online
  • Broken Love Story (Love Story, #3)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Love Machine
  • Playboy (Manwhore, #5)
  • Seduce Me (Austin Singles, #1)
  • Mister Tonight
Writing is my passion and my mission is to provide readers with romance novels that will whisk them away into another world and from the daily grind of life - one book at a time.