Start by marking “Pledge (Palm South University, #3)” as Want to Read:
Pledge (Palm South University, #3)

Pledge

(Palm South University #3.1-3.6)

Alternate cover edition for ASIN B074LJ7ZZM
For previous cover edition see here

Written like your favorite drama television show, the Palm South University series has been called "a mix of Greek meets Gossip Girl with a dash of Friends." Follow seven college students as they maneuver unrequited love, teacher/student romance, the tangles of “no strings” relationships, love t
Published June 29th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services
Featured Notes & Highlights

Start your review of Pledge (Palm South University, #3)
chan ☆
i had this on my currently reading for a year and a month looool.

this was alright, i really enjoyed the first two books in the series but i think my interest is dwindling a bit. i think that's due in part to something i both love and hate: the episodic nature of these books. conceptually, love the innovation of having episodes and having tons of POVs. it makes these books feel like a tv show. but i also think that prevents each individual book from moving forward in any meaningful way. example:
Kandi Steiner
Jun 05, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Legacy is NOW LIVE!

Legacy, book 4 in the Palm South University series, is now available! This is your time to binge read and get caught up. The ENTIRE SERIES is included with your Kindle Unlimited subscription. Get your summer binge read on!

★ Rush, PSU #1 ➔ amzn.to/2IBgEQX
★ Anchor, PSU #2 ➔ amzn.to/2vLkDXN
★ Pledge, PSU #3 ➔ amzn.to/2vQ1m5R
★ Legacy, PSU #4 (NOW LIVE!) ➔ amzn.to/2yQDsML

"If Gossip Girl and Riverdale had a love child, it would be PSU. This series is absolutely unputdownable." -- #
Jessica
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO READ SEASON THREE! After two whole books with these characters, I am utterly obsessed with them and needed to know what would happen to them during a new year at PSU!

Another year is upon Palm South University, which means a new pledge class for Kappa Kappa Beta and people having to confront the situations, relationships, and friendships they left at the end of the spring semester. Relationships are tested and our favorite characters have to figure out their priorities, both
Elle G.
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: college, new-adult, drama
Release Date: August 10, 2017
Genre: New Adult. College Drama.

This series is my guilty pleasure. For one, it takes me back to my college days and all the fun shenanigans I used to get into. For another, it's so juicy that it sucks me in and I can't let go. Who knew drama, secrets, and lies could be so much fun!?! Once again, Kandi Steiner hit's it out of the park and has another winner with PSU season 3. I am highly anticipating and in need of more. If you haven't started the series yet and
Mykayla Wilson
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely LOVED this season!!! You see a different side of some of your characters and you may just not like it. Broken hearts, emotional inner drama , friendships tested. Season 3 is amazing and you are in for some serious awesomeness
Haley Brewer
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kandi absolutely killed it with this season! The drama, the love, the hate, the heartbreak and the happiness is everything. The characters of PSU are hands down in my top characters ever and season three does not disappoint.
♥ britt (Blissfully-Read) ♥
Now wtf am I supposed to do?? I need more seasons!!😭👏🏽

Since Ari and I did a big series review on this series I'm just going to link the post for everyone to check out and read!!

The New Romantics: Palm South University Series Review

Hanna's Book Obsession
{I Received this as an ARC in Exchange for an honest Review}

This season was so good. So many emotions and all the feels! I love these Characters! They are so amazing and so different but group together in the best of ways!! This season has a lot of ups and downs. I Laughed, I cried, I was so full of Pride and Hope and a little/a lot of Hate. I went through all the emotions the characters went through and that is a true testament to how amazing of a writer Kandi is to make me feel what her chara
Courtney
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
My favorite series has returned for it's third season!!! PSU is my guilty pleasure - it's like my favorite tv series that I get to binge watch, and in this case, read. And Kandi has left me reeling with needing more already!!!

The third season starts off with them all returning to PSU the following year after their summer break. Bear, Skyler, Ashlei, Jess, Cassie, Adam and Erin are all trying to adjust to their new lives as they each embark on new things this semester.

Ashlei is starting an intern
Siobhan
Jun 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Pledge is the third book in Kandi Steiner’s Palm South University series, and I handled this one the same way I handled Rush and Anchor – I devoured this one in no time at all. Without a doubt, this is one of those series that needs to be binged.

After the ending of Anchor broke my heart, I had to jump right into Pledge. I needed to see what happened next, I needed to see the aftermath of all that played out, and I was surprised by what I was given. It was the good kind of surprise, the kind that
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Oh my poor little heart just aches for these amazing characters! It’s so amazing going through their trials and triumphs and Steiner has created a series that captures you and keeps you there! I love each one of these characters and I’m so scared yet elated to see where she takes them!!
Tatiana Machado
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
4.5 stars?
THAT ENDING
Na
Jul 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Oh dear, I never expect those characters to grow on me this strongly. I'm slowly falling for each and every one of them. It's like I found a new TV series to watch: you see all those train wrecks coming but you just can't look away. Even though I enjoy 'watching' the show, I'm still not sure if I can make up my mind regarding this reading concept. Therefore still 3.5 beautiful and intriguing stars!
Katrina Marie
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Steiner has knocked it out of the park, once again. She brings the PSU gang back with a bang. You want emotions? You've got them. You want drama? You've got it.

I could easily put myself in the characters shoes and feel the way they were feeling. Her characters feel very real, and I connected with each and every one of them.

I can't wait to see what the next season holds for this group. I'll be on pins and needles waiting.
Sophie
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: august-2017
Dya wanna know what ran through my head while I read this season of PSU?
Why, oh why is this series not on TV!?!?

Seriously this series is TV worthy. I would love to witness this on the big screen. Kandi has without doubt created a world that drags you in and holds you captive. In the best poasible way!

There is so much to this series, to this new season. I adored being back in the drama. And the most amazing part of this whole season? Kandi literally makes you feel like your RIGHT THERE!!! Her wo
Chloe (Always Booked)
This book takes place in the fall semester of the second year of college. This book definitely get steamier than the other ones did because everybody is in established relationships. I feel like the sex scenes got more graphic and so I was able to read this book a lot quicker as I skim or skip those parts. This book continued to have some of the deeper and darker content, but was filled with the classic drama, angst, and real to life college happenings. Really enjoying this series, though this o ...more
Night-Mere
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am completely broken! Kandi has rocked my world yet again with the beautiful characters of PSU - well, most of them. A few pissed me off this season! I've never been so betrayed! 😢😢

Have you ever read a book series that reminds you of your favorite serial dramas on TV or Netflix? Well, pick up PSU and you'll get a taste of how that works!

I've been reading Kandi Steiner novels since my first love, A Love Letter to Whiskey, and I am so happy to have found her! She is an amazing author and isn't a
Ashley Jasper
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The return to Palm South University did not disappoint at all. I was once again swept away in the fun, dramatic and realistic world Kandi Steiner created. This series takes me back to my college days and makes me yearn to be in my early twenty's and living it up again.

I love the feeling of the friends who are your family. How each character has their own story line but they all weave together and flow into one compelling, unputdownable read. There was happiness, tears, angst, humor, steam, longi
Lisa
Jul 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-books-read
Pledge by Kandi Steiner is book 3 of the Palm South University series. I love these books. They are written in episodes and it's like watching a television show. I'm showing my age but these stories remind me of Beverly Hills, 90210 or Melrose Place.

These are very female forward stories that could be written separately but I think that it would take away from the university/sorority focus of the books. These characters wouldn't be who they are or as compelling on their own.

If Kandi Steiner wri
Jeannine
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heck yeah the gang is back! Its been over a year since I read season 2, once I started season 3, it all came back to me. These guys are really hard to forget. All the drama with everyone just sucks you right it, I didn't even put this one down. I had to know how everything was playing out. I'm over here chanting more, more, more! I can't wait for season 4 because this girl needs to know what's going to happen with everyone. I gots to know! Ack young adult drama...can't get enough. ...more
kennedy
4.5*! Soooo good! I am trash for this series and I’ll never shut up about it.
This is probably my favorite so far!
Buddy read with the wonderful Tatiana!!
T. Ashley
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had to update my review because i needed to say more!!!

Please keep in mind that my review may contain spoilers. If you have not read the first two seasons, do not pass go, you're not getting $200. Maybe $10 on a giveaway via my Facebook page www.facebook.com/dotsdeets. Anywho, you've been warned!

I had to get this off my chest right here and right now before I picked up my next read (I said I was taking a break from signing up for reviews, but I lied).

This one left me a little heartbroken. But
booksara
Apr 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
YES. OMG YES. This is what I was waiting for!! I felt the time passing while I read the first two books because they weren’t my favorite and honestly, I kinda wanted them to end. But this?? It passed like a blur!! This was so much better. So so much better. I finally like everyone and I’m invested in them all!! There were some things I didn’t like: the fact that so many things weren’t said and some conversations didn’t went as deep as they should’ve, the fact that Adam hooked up with her (I got ...more
Chrissy
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, read-in-2017

I am addicted to this series, and after what feels like waiting forever, we finally got season three, and it was AMAZING!

Palm South University is back and fall semester is in full swing! Bear, Cassie, Ashleigh, Erin, Skylar, Jess, Adam, and the crew are all ramping up to start classes and so much is already going on. With how this season started off, giving us a glimpse into what happens towards the end, I immediately jumped in and couldn’t put this book d
all_you_read_is_love
Jul 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fantastic. Kandi you are a genius!

This series was incredible! I have never read anything like it! It really did feel like I was reading a tv series! I had mixed thoughts when I read reviews on the set up of the series but I’m so glad I gave in and gave it a chance because it blew me away!

I loved every character! Every story line! Each characters story, background and love life was original, and so interesting I was hooked from the very first page!

It’s hard to say who my favourite cha
Farah
Aug 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to start keeping these reviews short and sweet because I don't want to spoil anything but I do want to share my love.

So Rush is the first book in this series. Isn't written like an addictive TV series and seriously just as you do with shows, you get hooked on the characters journey's - PSU brings the same game but tenfold.

It's so much fun following these six characters journey's as all their lives intertwine at college. There's friendship, love, heart break and real life.

They all tackl
Theresa
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Time flies!!

I couldn't believe how fast I got thru this semester!! Less than 24 hours after I started I was done and trying to force my kindle to the next page for the winter semester, but it just wouldn't go! I'll just have to wait... All our favorites are back from the previous seasons. There is laughter, tears, revenge, passion, frustration, scars - you name it, and it is there! And now a bit about the story...

Erin is hiding from what happened at formal, Lei has an awesome new internship, Jes
Trish Mint
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a HUGE Kandi Steiner’s fan. But my favorite side of Kandi is this fun sexy side. I’ve been reading the PSU series since it first released, and followed every episode, and every season. And with each season, Kandi just brings the sex, the angsty, and the EVERYTHING.

It’s impossible to fall for just one character, one couple. You crave them all. Every single story line she weaves into each other draws you in and gets more and more addicting as you read.

I highly recommend this series. Her dia
Cassidy
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Palm South University is like a highly additive, drama filled tv show that I read instead of watch. I have my favorite characters. There are couple that I'm rooting to get together or stay together. I feel like I am pretty invested in their lives. I yell at them during certain parts of the book trying to help them and they mostly ignore me. There is a big range of emotions that I feel while reading this book. They are my friends and I am already counting down to when the next season will be rele ...more
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
"Another winner! This series just pulls you in and you can't stop reading until you reach the end. I've missed everyone so much so it was great to jump back in and see what is going on in the lives at Palm South University.

So much happens with everyone. I hope Erin stays strong, I hate Grayson, great job to Ashlei, and hugs to Jess. I loved getting more of Bear and laughed at the roof scene with Skylar.

I can't wait for number four! If you haven't started this series then go grab the first one
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Catch Me When I Fall (Falling Stars #2)
  • Been There Done That (Leffersbee, #1)
  • Wild Love (Campus Nights #4)
  • Dirty Curve
  • Hot Mess
  • Boss in the Bedsheets
  • One Little Dare: a fake marriage romance
  • Lead Player (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • Campfire Chaos (Hood River Hoodlums, #3)
  • Hidden Gem (Diamond, #0.5)
  • Meant To Be (The Callahans, #4)
  • Royal Pain
  • This Time Tomorrow (Phenomenal Fate, #2)
  • Nice Guys Don't Win (The Boys, #2)
  • Love at First Fight
  • Wicked Bedmate (Cocky Hero Club)
  • The Best Man
  • Aggro
See top shelves…
Kandi Steiner is a bestselling author and whiskey connoisseur living in Tampa, FL. Best known for writing “emotional rollercoaster” stories, she loves bringing flawed characters to life and writing about real, raw romance — in all its forms. No two Kandi Steiner books are the same, and if you’re a lover of angsty, emotional, and inspirational reads, she’s your gal.

An alumna of the University of Ce

Palm South University (7 books)
  • Rush (Palm South University, #1)
  • Anchor (Palm South University, #2)
  • Legacy (Palm South University, #4)
  • Ritual (Palm South University, #5)
  • Hazed (Palm South University, #6)
  • Greek (Palm South University, #7)