Start by marking “Love Me Louder” as Want to Read:
Love Me Louder

Love Me Louder

Noah Dixon is damaged goods. After an accident leaves him physically scarred and emotionally vulnerable, dating isn’t in the cards, so he throws himself head-first into his retail job. When he’s obligated to attend his best friend’s engagement party on Fire Island, it dawns on him he’s about to spend yet another weekend feeling totally invisible and alone among a swarm of ...more
Published June 27th 2018 by Christina Lee

To ask other readers questions about Love Me Louder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me Louder

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~4.5~

I read this book in one sitting last night and reread bits and pieces today. I can't stop thinking about Noah and Will, whose relationship begins with assumptions and continues on a road of insecurity, self-doubt, and an unwillingness to love LOUDER.

After all, it's scary to be loud; it requires you to shout, to be seen.

Noah doesn't want to be seen. He suffered through a horrific accident when he was an adolescent and has the scars (actual and metaphorical) to show for it. Noah knows how t
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
I seem to be in the minority here, but I found Love Me Louder to be lackluster.

I was drawn to the book because I love a story with a scarred MC, and, though I've never been to Fire Island, NYC is my home turf. I figured that I'd give the story a shot, but I realized early on that this wasn't going to be a home run.

Almost from the start, the chemistry just wasn't there for me. I couldn't really get why these two got together in the first place, and I couldn't picture them together. I didn't fee
Lost in a Book
3.75 Stars

Holy fishnets Batman!!

fisnets.jpg

I’m in the minority with my rating but the fishnets, the way Will rocked them, and how much Noah got off on them brought out my happy face.

Noah works at a home furnishings store with the quiet and stand-offish Will. Noah is happiest at work where he is able to transform spaces for customers. In his private life he’s lonely, insecure about his scars, and distancing himself from the friends and family that love him. This distance from his helicopter parents and phys
Cadiva
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is just beautiful. It's a story about love finding its place even in the most unlikely situations.

It's a book about the depths which hide under a person's outward surface. It's a book about hurt and comfort and finding the one other person in the whole world that just gets you.

Noah made a mistake when he was just small, one he still doesn't understand why, but the aftermath was life changing. Will is living with his mother, caring for her as she lives with a mental illness which is mi
River
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, m-m
I really liked the story and characters.
It touched hard themes without being dark which sometimes can be refreshing.
It's definitely a lighter read but it doesn't ignore the difficult discussions that need to be addressed.

This one of those books that enchants you enough that you can perfectly read in one sitting.
The only reason why I didn't give this a perfect rating is the last chapter and epilogue.
I was very enchanted by the story and how the resolution wasn't something overly dramatic bec
Elsa Bravante
Jul 05, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5
Me ha gustado, me ha entretenido muchísimo, pero me ha gustado más el blurb que cómo se ha desarrollado. Creo que le faltan muchas páginas, se queda escaso en la relación entre ellos, en cómo enfrentan la profesión de uno y sus problemas familiares, y la falta de seguridad en sí mismo del otro. Se presentan muchas cosas, ocurren muchas otras, y hubiese sido mejor un mayor desarrollo. Además, las conversaciones de la pareja protagonista y algunas de sus acciones son muy mecánicas, parecen sali
Jennifer☠Pher☠
2★'s = it was ok.

This is another one of those times where I feel like I just didn't read the same book as everyone else. I won't get way into it because it isn't like I hated it or have these huge complaints or anything, this was just totally not for me.

I never really felt like these two actually liked each other. There was never any serious want or need between the two of them. There weren't even longing looks or I have to stay away from you for this reason or that. They really did stay away f
Ele
Jul 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Ι just didn't like Noah. Like AT ALL.

The end.
Sanaa Z.
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5-3 stars.

I think this was a case of it's me and not the book. I just felt very disconnected to it and the MC's which kind of ruined the experience for me. I love Christina Lee's book and this is the first book that I've ever rated so low of hers.

The plot itself was super unique and I loved the characters. I just wish I could've connected better. It would've easily been a 5 star read for me.

An arc was provided in exchange for an honest review.
Line
Oct 27, 2018 marked it as maybe
Freebie at amazon.com right now: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F3CW7SW/...
*~*~Fawkes, Padfoot, and Prongs~*~*
It seems I'm going to be the unique duck on this one ... i.e. the voice of dissent :-/!!

The rating is in NO way a negative one!! The rating IS positive!! But as positive as the rating is (or as positive as I mean for it to be), this book was still just "okay" for me, which is why I couldn't rate it any higher [I fell short of actually LIKING it]!! This was good but I was also underwhelmed :-/!! It sucks because I generally think this author is a good author!!
True rating ... 2.5 stars ...

A few th
Gabriella (Gabi)
Noah and Will took their fake relationship to a whole new level. First they pretended to be boyfriends, and later pretended they didn't develop feelings for each other. Oh, but they did, it was just easier to hide it.
There were some stupid excuses why they couldn't be together, and they didn't communicate with each other much, I know some readers don't like that, but this was a pretty good hurt-comfort read for me.
Joyfully Jay
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

Oh I really liked this one! I found it really sweet and moving with some great character development and a lot of depth. This is a very character-driven story and Lee does a really nice job showing us how these guys each have their own vulnerabilities and issues that have affected their outlook on life. Noah is still haunted in many ways by his accident and he has a lot of insecurities about how others see him. Even as Will shows him affection and tells him he is
Serra ᵔ·͈༝·͈ᵔ
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
“Sometimes people need you to love them a little louder!”

Do you ever read a book and feel so viscerally protective of a character that you just want to pull him out and hug him? That was me with Noah.

Noah has significant scars from an accidents in his childhood and he’s really, really self-conscious about them. People who flitted in and out his life didn’t help him at all, which has lead him to develop a really poor sense of self-esteem. He really tugged at my heartlines, he was already insecur
Zuzu
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
This was a really sweet story. I do wish we’d gotten more of their story after they became a couple as well as a longer epilogue.
Aki | nose buried in books | ❤️ |
I liked this book a lot until...80% I think.

The mcs were likeable, especially Noah. The writing style it's nice, also the plot. There's some good steam and also good dialogues.
But then I don't know what happened, it became rushed and bogged down at the same time.
The ending it's really disappointing and short, a bland HFN. In my opinion for this book it would have been perfect a HEA and a lovely epilogue.
I'm really disappointed, it was really a good book until everything went out of the window
Claudia
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: scars, sweet
Noah and Will are so sweet together... I love how they started falling in love and how they managed to find happiness in each other...
A sweet read
UltraMeital
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's not like I had any doubt I'm going to LOVE this one. My only problem was, lack of time prevented me from reading the whole thing in one day. This story broke my heart and pieced it up together. Will and Noah were MADE for each other. What they saw in one another is exactly what love stories is made of and made for. The story is told from both Noah and Will which I really enjoyed. They both had their issues and so seeing it from each ones perspective gave this book a really beautifully sensi ...more
Kim
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars
Noah Dixon and Will Crossen work together at a home store. Noah is a great salesman who comes off confident and charismatic when dealing with customers. Will is a bit more reserved, mysterious, and closed off. They do not particularly like each other.

But when Noah figures out that Will has another job as an escort, he asks for advice. He has a party to go to that he does not want to attend alone. And that starts up a whole new aspect of their interactions.

As they start to spend time t
Amanda
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Me Louder is such a sweet romance. Will is 29 and Noah maybe around mid 20s, but the way they act around each other makes them seems much younger. Both of them dealt with a lot of insecurities, Noah insecure about his body and Will had to resort to working as an escort to support his mum. Noah and Will are co-workers that hardly communicate with each other, but when Noah found out that Will works as an escort, he decided to hire Will for a weekend getaway at Fire Island.

I always game for t
Tracy~Bayou Book Junkie
5 +++++

This may very well be my new favorite set of Christina Lee characters. I absolutely LOVED both Noah and Will from the very beginning and these two men were absolutely perfect for one another and they were beautiful, both on the inside and out.

I loved that Will didn’t see Noah’s scars, he only saw the beauty of the man that was beneath those scars. This story was heartbreaking at times, yet also heartwarming and filled with so much hope, friendship and love.

As always, Ms. Lee’s writing i
Shannon
4.5*

Love Me Louder completely overwhelmed me. It’s such an emotional, heart-wrenching story that will punch you right in the feels. But it’s also very sweet and heartfelt and hopeful.

I loved the journeys Noah and Will went through during the course of this book. They each had their own burdens weighing them down and to see them come out on the other side happier, lighter, and more content felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders! I loved how, after an initial hesitation, these 2 came t
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think hoovering this book in a day is a good indication for 5 stars, no?

Noah and Will’s story is a beautiful and emotional tale of two men who are discovering each other. They always say “don’t judge a book by its cover” (although sometimes we do that, I do as well – but I digress) and this is doubly true for our MCs.

Attending his best friend’s party alone, being the only single guy, isn’t very appealing to Noah, so he hires an escort to accompany him for the weekend. While normally Noah hangs
namericanwordcat
3.5 Stars

As always, there is a lot to like in this Christina Lee romance. She thoughtfully looks as the tension between care taking and being cared for as well as class expectation in this pretend relationship romance as well look based judgements.

We get the fun of pretend date/forced proximity between these very different co workers. Watching these two slowly reveal themselves is grand and hot too.

A few things are a bit too neat but overall a really fine love story I read in one sitting.
Beverly Southern Babes Book Blog
Once again Christina Lee has blown me away. Every book I’ve read of hers I fall in love and never want it to end. She pulls at every emotion you could possibly have.

Noah and Will.... these two men have had difficult past. They are trying to make the best of their lives but something seems to be missing. They never knew what they needed the most was right in front of them all along.

Oh and we get to see some other characters from a certain series, I’m not telling who it is either.
Daphne
Jul 24, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Very sweet and low angst story presenting a mash up of fake boyfriends/rent boy/hurt and comfort. Both Will and Noah were good eggs. Maybe a tiny bit more of a villain somewhere would have given this a little more umph.
Em
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm
Natosha Wilson
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book blew me away completely. It was such an amazing read with equally amazing people in it. I love a book that has an escort with someone who has paid for his service. What makes these types of reads so special is 99 percent of the time, when the characters least expect it, they end up finding the other half of their heart. With this book, there is the added plot to it of one of the main characters havin scarring that keeps others from even wanting to have even a hook up with him.

Noah is i
Dee
Jun 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Noah and Will work together at a home decor store, but hardly know reach other because they don’t appear to have much in common. Noah is confident at work, but insecure and skeptical when it comes to relationships. Will works hard, but isn’t invested in his job because it’s a means to an end until he can finally pursue his dreams. Will does whatever he can to support his mother through a debilitating illness, including working a second job as an escort to pay her extensive medical bills.

Noah’s
  • Love and Lint Rollers
  • Going Sasquatch (Finnegan & Morrow #1)
  • The Rest of Forever (Firsts and Forever #16)
  • Color of You
  • Beyond Repair
  • Stuff (The Bristol Collection, #2)
  • Something About Jace (Pineapple Grove #1)
  • Married for a Month
  • Lane (Leashes & Lace, #3)
  • Love Happens Anyway
  • Documenting Light
  • Hot & Sweet
  • A Right Royal Affair
  • Cort—Unbreakable (Man Up #3)
  • Center Of Gravity
  • Daily Grind (Takeover, #4)
  • Adore (Men of Hidden Creek - Season 2, #6)
  • Worth Waiting For (FIT Guys, #1)
Mother, wife, reader, dreamer. Christina lives in the Midwest with her husband and son--her two favorite guys. She's addicted to lip balm, coffee, and kissing. Because everything is better with kissing.

She writes MM Contemporary as well as Adult and New Adult Romance. She believes in happily-ever-afters for all, so reading and writing romance for everybody under the rainbow helps quench her soul.