Start by marking “Healers and Warriors (Volume 3 of The Order of the Twelve Tribes)” as Want to Read:
Healers and Warriors (Volume 3 of The Order of the Twelve Tribes)

Healers and Warriors (Volume 3 of The Order of the Twelve Tribes)

Spring is coming to Rylen, Ohio. Flynn Driscoll, Gwen and Alex Torrington are waiting to hear where they'll be placed for their internships.

Spring is also coming to the fey realm. Emma Novak is training to face a formidable foe.

Before the new season blooms in England, Madison Collins will travel, to meet relatives she never thought she would.

She'll end up uncovering sec
Paperback, 1st, 176 pages
Published June 28th 2018 by Barnes & Noble

To ask other readers questions about Healers and Warriors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healers and Warriors

Kyle
The Order of the Twelve Tribes series continues to subvert expectations, raise the stakes, and deliver impressive character development in its third installment. With books that avoid predictability as skillfully as Healers and Warriors, it’s always difficult to dive deep into what makes them great without divulging spoilers…but I’ll do my best.

Book 3 focuses heavily on two of my favorite characters, Madison and Avery–both of whom, by the way, are perfect examples of how autistic characters shou
Jameson
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
In some ways, Healers and Warriors is a little darker than the first two books, but it works so well. The characters stand to lose so much and no one is able to escape the battles they face without making difficult choices along the way.

One of my favorite things in this book was how the characters have started to feel comfortable in their roles in Order life. Sophie, Flynn, and the Torrington twins, especially, have a presence on the page full of confidence that they belong to the Order and are
E.B. Dawson
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: indie-authors
I have many mixed feelings about this volume! First of all, I missed the whimsical little notes about artifacts and random history that broke up the other two books. The first half of this book was wonderful and the twists and reveals were a LONG time coming so the first half of the book may have been my favorite section of any book in this series.

I was somehow less excited about the second half. There were a lot of decisions being made that didn't seem necessary and were actually hurtful to ot
Aristae Henricus
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know how to elaborate on this without being too spoilery for those that have yet to read this fantastic book, so I’ll try not to dive too deep.

I love how Daley picks up where she left off with Rulers and Mages (Book 2) and didn’t have a massive gap between the events of the novels. That always makes it harder for my mind to figure out what is going on and who is who.

Sequels are rarely as good as the first, but this isn’t the case in Daley Downing’s books. She is the author who continu
Azelyn Klein
Jun 04, 2019 rated it liked it
While more fast-paced than its predecessors, I do not understand this book. The rational behind some of the character's decisions is beyond me.
Deborah O'Carroll
Irwin
Apr 16, 2019
K.L. + Pierce
Jun 02, 2019
Daley Downing is an autistic adult, stay at home parent, blogger, dance teacher, and self-professed lover of fantasy fiction and cats. She lives on a secret island, protected by Warriors cats, and rarely ventures to the mainland. When she's not writing, she's wrangling special needs children, her own furbaby, reading, and waiting for the TARDIS to show up.