Start by marking “Hollywood Redemption (Fairlane #1)” as Want to Read:
Hollywood Redemption (Fairlane #1)

Hollywood Redemption

(Fairlane #1)

Collided by fate and pushed apart by distance, does love even stand a chance?

Alex was a single mother living in the middle of nowhere. Nothing exciting ever happened here, unless you counted being harassed by her ex-husband. Until one night changes the entire course of Alex's life.

But even with all the good that occurs in her life, Alex must overcome her past demons, the
Published September 20th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Hollywood Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hollywood Redemption

Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Holy sweet sugary goodness! Harlow Layne you get over here and give me more right now! This was my first time reading Harlow and it’s definitely not going to be the last. I need more of Alex and Luke RIGHT MEOW please! Seriously. It’s a need. I may actually wither away without more. You don’t want me to wither do you? If you can’t tell I really, REALLY, big loved this book. Always a sucker for super sweet and an even bigger sucker for a Hollywood romance, and the ultimate junkie of single parent ...more
Krystal
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
The heroine is Alex, a ingle mother. Our hot hero, Luke is an actor. The story seemed to drag on forever. I can appreciate how the characters took their time getting to know each other. But it still felt like forever. I kept putting to down and coming back to it. Connecting to the character was difficult for me. Alex had lots insecurities and baggage overall and Luke was very understanding of them. Book 2 will continue their journey with their relationship
Tracy- OMGReads
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute and Sweet, Hollywood Redemption was a great read. Hollywood meets a single mom, regular Jane, Luke and Alex have sparks flying from the moment they meet. The chemistry continues through their story, and Hollywood Redemption runs the gambit of emotions. I loved watching the two of them learn more about each other.

Hollywood Redemption is a great story that is paced well and keeps you hooked. There *is* a cliffhanger that leaves you salivating for the next installment!

ARC widget photo ARC1.png
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HOLY ABSOLUTE SWEETNESS BATMAN! Hollywood Redemption was a fantastic read that I had no problem getting fully invested from the very get go. It's the story of single mother Alex, who has been hurt in her past relationships, especially her marriage, so meeting Luke when she went to visit her friend, was almost too good to be true. Luke is an up & coming actor in Hollywood, who isn't a man whore, completely unselfish, and really wants the whole family thing. They start getting to know each oth ...more
Jessica.Elisabete
ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review

OMG this is my first book I have read by Harlow Layne and I am in love. I couldn't put this book down. The story between Luke and Alex left me wanting more. I cried with them through this book.

Alex a single mother who struggles with her crazy ex who constantly harasses her. Luke the hot up and coming actor from Sweden.

I relate to Alex in the sense of how hard to be in a new relationship when you were emotionally abused in the last one. How
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
-Lindsey, 4.5 stars

Alex and Luke are really one of these couples that captivate you and draw you into there world. Two different worlds collide and they become entangled. I actually loved this story it was not only a story of love but a look at second chances at love. I love the authors writing, the characters intrigued me, and the plot drew me in. Love like theirs is such a once in a life time experience. I really enjoyed every second of the roller coaster of emotions from the characters. I wou
Rose Croft
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this debut novel from Harlow Layne. It was a real love story with realistic issues. I thought the author did a great job of building up the characters Alex and Luke. I love a slow burn and that's what I got. I can't wait to see what happens next. Kudos, Mrs. Layne!!!
FS Meurinne
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, reviews, famous
I am a Hollywood romance stories addict, Harlow Layne delivered with a cherry on top. I am so glad I got this book. Alex and Luke have a chemistry off the charts, they are perfect for each other. I was dragged into this story and wasn't allowed to stop until the end, the emotions, their own insecurities and how they tackled them was just perfect, kudos for the amazing story line. I need the next book now!
Pamela W
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Alex is single mom with a host of insecurities and has given up on finding love. Luke is an actor in Hollywood. The two meet over a drink and the sparks between them fly high. Will texts and phone calls be enough to keep them together? Will the distance be too much? I can't wait to read the next book to find out.

Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
As single mother with a horrible ex, Alex has always assumed she would never find anyone who she could connect with. But a simple encounter over a few drinks brings Luke, an actor, into her life. When the sparks fly can the two find their way being miles apart? Will the hours spent together over the phone and via emails and texts be enough? With beautifully written characters and a storyline that was completely honest and raw this was a great book. This is my first by this author but it will not ...more
Sherry Moran
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! I’ve pre-ordered the next book and I can’t wait to read it! Luke and Alex have such a great love story. Ready to see how it plays out to the end!
Dawn Foster
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful story by Harlow Layne. I loved reading the beginning of Luke and Alex's story and am looking forward to the next book.
Katy Tinnin
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome book from Harlow Layne! I loved Luke and Alex's story. It was filled with lots of sweet heat and I loved the realness of Alex's emotions and insecurities. I can't wait for the next book in the series. I need the resolution to that cliffhanger now!
Cindra
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: drama, romance, steamy
I loved reading about Alex and Luke's modern day fairytale romance and I can't wait to read how it ends.
Amanda Jones
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read! Such a sweet story, can’t wait for the next one to see how it ends! 😊
2OCC Reviews
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
I’m going to start off by saying even thought you can read this as a stand alone I really suggest reading the prequel. In the start of this it gives a fast paced break down of that but I was totally lost, so had to read it to know what really happened and a sense of knowing. So read With Love, Alex first.

This book was a perfect Hollywood Star meets small town girl. The banter between the characters was cute and I liked most of the secondary characters. I liked the issues that the characters fac
Donna Till
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: modern
This is the first book that I have read from this author and I am glad that I did. The story flows well and I found it to be an easy and enjoyable read.
Alex has had her fair share of heartbreak in her life and is focused on her son and herself. Luke is an actor who is very private and likes to keep to himself. When they first meet the attraction is instant. I love how they manage to get to know each other, despite the long distance and Luke's very hectic schedule, I think it makes them both stro
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Luke and Alex are worlds apart they come from two different backgrounds and lifestyles. Alex is trying to get past the demons from her past and mistakes caused by family and her ex all while raising a child. She meets Luke when she goes to visit her friend and the chemistry between them is off the chart. They have a lot to overcome but the love that is developing between them is undeniable. Will they get the chance for a happily ever after or will it all go up in smoke thanks to social media and ...more
Reggaewoman
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed reading Alex and Luke’s love story. Emotional read. Divorcee and single mother Alex have been through a lot and is not looking for a relationship until Luke sat across from her. Luke is an up and coming movie star who doesn’t have time for a relationship until he meets Alex. As they settle on a relationship insecurities, job obligations challenges their relationship. It’s a cliffhanger. Engaging. Recommend read

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving
Carol
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a great read. It was sweet, hot and kept me wanting more. Alex and Luke make a great couple. The side characters add depth to the story. This long distance romance had a few hiccups along the way. It was a getting to know each other story and a hot connection. Can they make it work? it was worth the read. It does end on a cliffhanger so I can't wait to read the next. I received it from booksprout and voluntarily left my review.
Alyne Hart
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
This was a solid 4.5 star read, and my first from Harlow Layne.
I really loved Alex and Luke's story, they made a great couple and there was amazing chemistry between the two. Their romance was hot and sweet, and absolutely yummy.
I really enjoyed the long distance aspect, as it added a lot of realism to the story! With Luke being an actor and Alex being a single mom - it wouldn't have made sense otherwise.
Harlow's writing is great, easy to follow and there was a lot of depth to all the characte
Tanya
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She is a single mother in a town with a boring life until a chance of a lifetime comes along. She will need to face the last first. He is Hollywood star and when he bumps into her and love may just be around the corner. Follow them to see where it will end

Cindy Huang
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Luke and Alex are such an adorable couple! I really love how sweet Luke is and how their relationship progresses. I can't wait to read the sequel!! Having a long-distance relationship mustn't be easy, but I'm so glad to see that they make it even though there are surely some twists. I adore how Luke and Mason bonds. (swoon) Don't miss Hollywood Redemption!!
Jody
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Alex and Luke make a great couple. There was wonderful realism with them despite living very different lifestyles, often separated for long amount of time. The commitment to one another was apparent from the beginning—especially on Luke’s side. These are two characters who have learned from their experiences, proving they’re ready for more.
Hanna
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
the single mom and the up and coming movie star come together in this sweet somewhat steamy small town romance where the HEA is satisfying and the plot moves well

Kimberly
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is a sweet, and hot read. The book does end in a cliffhanger.

poppy
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just be warned this does end in a cliffhanger. I enjoyed this book it is the first in the series and was really well written. This was a really good sweet read and I really liked both Luke and Alex they were good characters and I enjoyed getting to know them.
Danielle Pollard
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Luke and Alex make such a sweet couple. I really enjoyed being introduced to them and can’t wait to see how their story ends as well as catch up with Colton and Anna, and Jenner. It was easy to fall in love with Luke and Alex!
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Vanessa Lawford
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book and cannot wait to read the next book.
« previous 1 3 next »
Indie Author. Romance Writer. Reader. Mom. Wife. Dog Lover.  Addicted to all things Happily Ever After and Amazon.

I love to read. I can't fall asleep without my kindle in my hand. I started off writing fanfiction and after several years and stories, I decided to try writing my own book that had been swirling in my head for years.

Website: https://www.harlowlayne.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.c

Fairlane (3 books)
  • Hollywood Fairytale (Fairlane #2)
  • Unsteady in Love (Fairlane #3)