Start by marking “End Goal (Harris Brothers, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
End Goal (Harris Brothers, #3.5)

End Goal

(Harris Brothers #3.5)

A Harris Brother Scottish Wedding!

This short story was first published in the Cocktales Anthology. It reads well as a standalone but will be enjoyed better if you read Challenge first.

Only professional footballer, Camden Harris, is cocky enough to elope to Scotland with his fiancé and leave the Harris Family behind.
Audible Audio
Published July 12th 2018 by Amy Daws (first published June 29th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about End Goal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about End Goal

Start your review of End Goal (Harris Brothers, #3.5)
Michelle
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Luv Camden

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

This short story is so good. I m so glad I got to read this and see how Camden and Indie got married. They are such a cute couple. Camden is just so sexy so got more of him is alway good. The story was short and I would of luvd more but I m just greedy when it comes to this family. But even though the story is short I laughed at Tanner being crazy and then was a lil sad for Indie. This author is that good that she can get all my emotions goin in a few pages. I would recommend this
Leila
4 thou are mine stars!

I was looking through the books in the Harris Brothers series and noticed that I had missed one. Turns out I hadn't missed it at all, but I had originally read it as a short story in the Cocktales anthology. It was actually the first story I read by Amy Daws and what got me interested in reading more about Camden and Indie and in turn the whole Harris brood!

Because it was such a quick read I decided to reread it again anyways :)

This was a short story/epilogue about the elop
Raine
Too cute!!!

This is the cute and quick story off how Camden and Indie (Camden calls her "Specs, so cute!) end up eloping in Gretna Green.
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 2 Steam Fans

Video review available in Week 48 Nov 24 – 30 weekly book reviews.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk
Tracy
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet and I totally loved it!!! Cam and Indie are so amazing as a couple. It’s great being part of their wedding. Now we just need to witness Booker and Poppy tying the knot!!!
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
Sweet, funny and sexy story! I can't get enough of the Harris brothers and their significant others! End Goal is a novella with awesome narration that I could go back and listen to again and again.
-5 Stars-
RomanceBookVixen
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobook
5 Stars!
Julia Griffis - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

End Goal was amazing! Camden and Indie's story in Challenge was one of my favorite books in the Harris Brothers series, and it was absolutely wonderful to return to this couple's story, if only for a short while. I loved watching Camden and Indie's Scottish Wedding play out, and it was awesome to see several familiar characters again. Amy Daws is a brilliant author, and I loved that she gave readers another taste of the Harris Brothers in End Goal!

For more reviews and other book news
Casey Leigh
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic ending to an awesome series

I loved this ending and now have to go back to read the full series. Characters are uniquely interesting and individual. Love this series already.
Jeannine
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I didn’t realize that this was in Cocktales. I haven’t gotten to that big mama jama yet so it was fun to catch up with Cam and Indie. There are some funny moments and their wedding is so sweet!
Amanda
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfect short story for Cam and India ♥️
Kasandra Setrakova
Jun 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
נובלה מקסימה כ"כ

⁦👰🏼⁩“Indie, they are saying I don’t want to marry you because we haven’t set a date,” I grind out through clenched teeth though I hardly need to spell it out for her. She’s the smartest person I know. “There are two ways we can fix this. Either you set the date already, or I punch their fucking lights out.”⁦🤵🏻⁩

⁦🤵🏻⁩“Then marry me because I asked you to. Marry me because I want to take the next step with you!” “And who will attend this wedding?” she asks, stepping out of my arms an
Livia
Sep 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Sports Romance Fans & Audiobook Junkies
Recommended to Livia by: Amy Daws
A quick but enjoyable listen! I often go in blind when reading, but that proved to be a bit of a problem for me on this one. I had forgotten the characters by name and struggled to remember which couple this was. And because I was in transit while listening, I remained confused until the end when the light bulb finally went off, lol!

Unabridged Audiobook
Narrated by: Will M Watt, Charlotte Cole
Series: Harris Brothers, Book 3.5
Length: 48 mins
Release date: 07-12-18

Cover gush: I love seeing him in th
Maria Fernanda G Lechuga
Oh my... I love Cam and Indie so much, and this story was perfect.

I loved how supportive Cam is, and how perfect he understands Indie's hestintance of setting a date to get married, and the solution of eloping and having a wedding their own way was just perfect for them. we

"...Nothing about our relationship has ever been proper. Bloody hell, we started off under the guidance of a penis list for fuck’s sake.”

The story is short,vbut is so well written with everything that is characteristic of th
RateTheRomance
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Usually these half-books drive me a bit nuts. It's always an explosion of series characters and nothing really happens. But, damn it if Amy Daws didn't change my mind!

This is a sweet and steamy novella that actually SERVES A PURPOSE in the Harris Brother series. It explores characters we have met before and adds something important to the narrative. I know, I didn't think it was possible either.

I loved this little book. I loved seeing the continuation of Cam and Indie's love story. And I loved
Pamela Lilley
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved Camden and Indie in Harris Brothers book 1 ‘Challenge’ so this little novella was a perfect reminder of this wonderful family of footballers as I take on book 4 ‘Surrender’. Camden and Indie decide that the best way to tie themselves together with no drama is to just go ahead and elope, and suffer the Harris Brothers wrath afterwards. Sweet, funny and everything I’ve come to expect from these players both on and off the pitch.
J.E. Benoit
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I always love spending time with those Harris brothers! It was nice checking back in with Camden & Indie as they tie the knot! This was a cute little story and brought back many fond memories of where it all began. If you're a fan of the series and looking for your next Harris brothers fix, be sure to take a few minutes and read this short story! ...more
Amo’s Book
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
My first audio of the year had to be from Amy 👌🏻
It was so good to be back in the Harris Brothers world & I love this family and we definitely need some more books from Amy about them ;)
I love how much they grow and go almost everything together but there’s just that little bit of individuality that sets them apart.

Amo xx
Jagdeshwari  Patil
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's such an beautiful Novella.
I absolutely loved the Chemistry between Camden and Indie. The Narration is So beautiful and Heartwarming. I loved the Wedding Wows they made the whole story stand out. It spoke a lot about Characters, their love and devotion towards each other and their selfless love.
Absolutely loved the wrap up to the story.
Lizs.book.nook ||Elizabeth||
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A perfect edition to Indie and Cam’s story! I just love this couple and this family so much! The love that Cam and Indie share is utter perfection, a dream, everything one could want. Their relationship makes me giddy with happiness and a full heart.

Perfection.
Tasha Raines
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Love Love

I could never get enough of the Harris brothers. Cam and "Specks" were great together. I loved this extended piece of their story. I wish this series wasn't over. Great writing by an amazing author.
Xay
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So sweet

I love their love. It makes me happy they compromise so well. And LOL at how Indie said she’s going to start acting like a Harris and involving herself in everyone’s business; she (and Belle) definitely hold up to that throughout all the books.
Meg K
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So freaking sweet

This is the extended epilogue we didn’t know we needed. Cam and Indie are utter perfection and their wedding is much of the same with fun Harris family dynamic thrown in.
Yvonne Nelson
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five stars

This was an easy five stars. Loved this quick little story about indie and cam and also the reaction to them getting married. Loved how easily tanner went from angry to happy when he heard the plan to. Easy to recommend.
Nina
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When in Scotland and all. Yer heart might be in peril is ye don't watch the bagpipes playing scotman as ye walk down the isle but its yer husband in a kilt ye best keep yer eye on.
This shotgun wedding is all the feels and I loved it. Gosh, short and sweet.
Christie
Feb 02, 2020 rated it liked it
It was great checking in with the first couple in the Harris Brother's series, Cam and Indie, and seeing their happily ever after. This was a super cute short story featuring their wedding, and of course we got some cameos from Cam's brothers, which were amusing as always.
Dolores
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amy-daws
I love both Charlotte Cole & Will M Watt narration make me chuckle even though that's also too do with Amy Daws writing.
Here we have Indie 'Specs' & Camden's next step to get closer to when they'll make their lives together more official..
Elise Hargreaves
A sweet treat for Cam & Indie fans ❤

This was such a fun and romantic novella in which Camden and Indie elope to Scotland without the rest of the Harris clan! Now I can move on to Gareth's duet!!
Denise Hoover
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Indie & Cam

What a great quick story to continue the storyline with Indie and Cam. This just make me so light hearted and happy getting into a glimpse of those two again from the beginning of the Harris Brothers series. A weekend trip to Scotland is all that quirky couple needs!
Cheri
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I missed the Harris family. This was a quick reminder of the footballers and the women they love. Perfect for me to read to reacquaint myself with the siblings before starting on the next books in the series.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Bang on Loosely (The Bangover #3)
  • That Swoony Feeling (Getting Lucky, #4)
  • Cannon (Carolina Reapers, #5)
  • Connell (Carolina Reapers #3)
  • Jock Blocked (Copper Valley Fireballs #1)
  • Real Fake Love (Copper Valley Fireballs #2)
  • The Trade
  • Logan (Carolina Reapers, #4)
  • That Secret Crush (Getting Lucky, #3)
  • Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
  • The Change Up
  • The Setup
  • Flirting with 40
  • Drive Me Wild (Bellamy Creek #1)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Axel (Carolina Reapers #1)
Amy Daws is an Amazon Top 13 bestselling author of sexy, contemporary romance novels. She enjoys writing love stories that take place in America, as well as across the pond in England; especially those footy-playing Harris Brothers of hers. When Amy is not writing in a tire shop waiting room, she’s watching Gilmore Girls, or singing karaoke with her daughter while Daddy smiles awkwardly from a dis ...more

Harris Brothers (6 books)
  • Challenge (Harris Brothers, #1)
  • Endurance (Harris Brothers, #2)
  • Keeper (Harris Brothers, #3)
  • Surrender (Harris Brothers, #4)
  • Dominate (Harris Brothers, #5)
  • Payback (Harris Brothers #6)