Start by marking “Olympian Heritage” as Want to Read:

(Olympian Challenger #2)

Hope used to believe in science and facts; until she landed on Mount Olympus and discovered that magic and myths were very much real.

After being crowned the Gods' heroine, she must now become their emissary. For centuries, the Gods have been isolated from the human world, which threatens their immortality.

Hope becomes their best chance at eternal survival and she's sent
ebook
Published September 29th 2018 by Astrid Arditi

To ask other readers questions about Olympian Heritage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Olympian Heritage

Mandie
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this sequel to Olympian Challenger. I didn’t even think this series could could get better! I love Hope, and I love all her kick ass adventures. She’s one tough cookie. And this cover is to die for!!
Cassie James
description

Olympian Heritage continues this amazing saga as Hope's story unfold. After all the crazy events of book one's finale, Hope doesn't really get much time to get herself together as she's hurled into another life altering adventure.
From the guidance of the Pyhtia, she's tasked by the Gods to venture to Earth to procure the means of mending the divide between Olympus and Earth.
Unwilling to go alone, Hope devises a way to get the gang back together for this new adventure with Gabriel, Amy and a bes
Olivia Wildenstein
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I got to read an advanced copy of OLYMPIAN HERITAGE. What a fun sequel! Hope goes on terrific adventures that will keep you flipping the pages. And Arditi's cast of characters grows beautifully.
You're in for a treat.
Sydney
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just love books about Greek mythology. Hope struggle to find her strength in this one. While also try to do what will make you happy and what is right. Kieron shows just how far he will go to prove his devotion to Hope. This have some very unexpected twist. Can't wait to see Hope plan her revenge to the gods who thought the are untouchable.
Edit~A
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
(Source: I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Thanks to Astrid Arditi.)

I am huge Greek Mythology fan and having been chosen to review not one but both books in this series has been a privilege. Unfortunately, this one is past due, because of my school. I am a graduate student and this is my final year, so it is kind of hard for me to find time to read lately.

“No one must know about us. Not even your friend.”
I shrug. “I’m not sure there’s anything left to know.”
Kieron whirls toward
Victoria
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
While this book continues pretty much straight after the last, it took me a while to get into the story again. After rereading the last few chapters though, I was fully up to speed.

World building was good. This instalment takes us back to earth, the author describes all scenes and environments very clearly, so you can focus more on the story itself.

Character building was good. I had a few issues with how Hope reacted to Kieron first and Raiden second and how that evolved. I think a bit extra ti
Energy
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We're back with hope, Gabriel, Eros, Kieron, and others in Olympian Heritage, book 2 in the Olympian Challenger series and I for one am ready for book 3.

Hope is expected to travel back to Earth and find the Well of Life to return to the Gods to restore their immortality, but she doesn't want to head back to Earth alone. Once she's back on Earth, people start popping out of the woodwork, family members, friends, and questionable people that could be friend or foe. Everyone wants the fountain of
Genelle Themann
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Becoming the Olympian's Heroine did not turn out the way Hope had expected. She now has the responsibility to find the Well of Life, on earth. Hope, Eros and Gabriel return to earth in search of the Well which will restore the immortality of the Olympians. It will also break the Fabric which has imprisoned the gods and kept them from ruling earth. Hope also brings a potion that will restore Amy's memories and enlist her in their little group to help finish Hope's task. The dilemma is that by giv ...more
Chad Barrus
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great story that picks up where Olympian Challenger left off finds Hope on a quest for the gods down on earth. She does have help, however, so she isn’t alone in this undertaking.

This is a great series and the cliffhanger at the end of the book will keep me guessing until the next book is released!

Astrid is author who captivates her readers with the story she has to tell and consequently the book is finished before the reader knows it. The pages just fly by.

Do yourself a favor and get started
Georgia
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy for an honest review. This sequel was even more amazing than the previous book. It sucks you in from the very first page. Hope and her friends face new challenges and meet new people that keep them on their toes. Hope starts to embrace her heritage and all that comes with it as she learns who she truly is. Betrayals abound and it's hard to know who to trust anymore. I'm seriously hoping there is another book in this series because I need more.
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Olympian Heritage

An exciting mythological adventure that leaves me wanting more. It was fast-paced, entertaining and suspenseful. I loved the twists and turns the story took it left me guessing till the end.
My issue was the main character but she did grow a little bit in the end so hopefully she’ll grow into the story capable woman that she could be. I just got frustrated with her at times.
I do look forward to seeing where the story goes from here and oh course I can’t wait to see more of my f
Sheri Emberton
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Olympian Heritage is the second book in the most amazing Greek Mythology series I have read. I love Astrid Arditi’s writing style and her ability to create a fantastic world that opens up before you. This book continues Hope’s story as she is sent on a quest given by the Gods. Will she succeed? And what about her relationship with Kieron? How far will he go to prove his devotion to her? There are lots of twists and turns and I couldn’t put this book down. I am eagerly anticipating book three to ...more
Ola Adamska
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed-2018
What a Great read, Full of suspense, secrets, prohecies, unexpected turn of actions.
Hope became an Olympian Challenger and now she has a mission! With Her friends she's going to come on Earth! But not everything is what it seems. Led The story Draw you completely into it! This story is worth it!
Characters are so Full That I had problem with guesing what They Would do next = unpredictable! And I Love That!
Deb Barringer
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
Olympian Heritage, book 2 of Astrid Arditi's Olympian Challenger series, takes you on a wild ride filled with quests, intrigue, twists and romance. Astrid has created a world in which gods, immortals and humans are all struggling to survive, each with their own agenda. Can Hope fulfill her quest from the gods? Should she? Read Olympian Heritage to find out!
Terra
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In the second installment this book contains so much suspense so much action that I found myself holding my breath I literally had goosebumps not knowing what was going to happen next. And let me just say I love Thethis and I was so glad she was in this book!!! I am a huge nereid fan!! the author's Vivid description of Olympus is mind-blowing this is one of the best Greek mythology fantasy books of 2018 it's well-written it's one heck of a page-turner and honestly it's probably one of the best G ...more
Jaime
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this universe, these characters and this series so much. I have never read anything like that. The book has suspense, plot twists, and amazing relationships. I can’t wait until the next book!
Anna Lynn Portwood
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book. I can't wait for the next book.
Jennifer Dunski
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant and magical

I'm in love with this series! I love all these pitiful, angry and beautiful yet ugly God's and Goddesses. Then we have our champion Hope, who's character has been a fantastic character since the beginning. An interesting storyline and incredible world building
Amber Peters
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed the continuation of this story! Hope the next one comes out soon. The growing and changing relationships between the characters are great.
Constanza Fuentealba Sierra
The background story still gots me but I didn't get caught in this book. There were some really good parts but some just felt meh.
This books continue the story of Hope, who now is the Champion of the gods. It was really confusing at the start to understand what was going on but it was possible.
Hope is now sent to earth with a mission to prove the gods she's loyal and useful for them. She manages to get the help of her old friends and particulaly a new one that was a interest addition to the stor
Donna
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This second book in the Olympian Challenger series starts straight after book 1, and then takes the reader on an amazing journey. If you thought you met a lot of gods, heroes and beings from mythology in book 1, just wait until you read this one - it's jam-packed with so many it's bursting at the seams!! A really enjoyable read that will keep you turning the pages from beginning until end, desperate to find out what happens... And then get left on a cliffhanger!! Can't wait to read book 3, and h ...more
Cassi
Oct 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: returned
Serenity
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hope is back and finally gets a chance to see her mum. Wel sort off, she can see her from the shadows but thats about it right now. Right now she needs to hurry back before the gods find out she isnt on Mont Olympis.

Once back, she is quickly called to go on a quest. Promises will be made, secrets will be revealed, and Hope will face more than she imagined on this quest.

As we reach the end of this book, things pick up fast. She learns way more about herself and family than she could've imagined.
Jessica Richert
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait to see what book three holds
Richard Goodrum
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dark tale. Hope, wonderful though she is, is only a character. Not a tangible force. Perhaps you will enjoy it.

I received a copy of this book as a gift. I am leaving my honest review.
sheri faye
Dec 08, 2018
Brianna Stickney
Sep 02, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Astrid Arditi has studied at Hogwarts, ridden a dragon, swam with mermaids and flown to the moon. Recently, she traveled to Mount Olympus…
She leads a double life: one of words and whimsy; the other one chasing her two young kids around the playground and kissing away booboos.
She’s a spy, a princess, a unicorn, a wife, a mother and an author. Life is never dull in her messy home in Brooklyn, or in

Olympian Challenger (2 books)
  • Olympian Challenger
“My body’s been broken, my heart trampled by divine whims, my hopes shattered like a glass vase hit by lightning. And despite all the obstacles the gods threw my way, I collected the debris and fused them back together, turning fragile glass into impenetrable diamond.” 2 likes