Start by marking “Swipe Right for Love (Paranormal Mating Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Swipe Right for Love (Paranormal Mating Series, #2)

Swipe Right for Love

(Paranormal Mating Series #2)

Katja is lost. After finally dumping her douche of an ex, she thought she had things figured out. A job as a nanny, which offered room, board and stability. But, when she loses that, Katja realizes she's left with nothing.

When she comes across a mating app, Katja hopes she's found a way to dust herself off and start anew. She's not looking for love, just companionship and
Published June 25th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Swipe Right for Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Swipe Right for Love

Lori ~ BF Bookies
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was another fun and sexy read in this series! I couldn’t wait for Bane’s story. We met him in book one, a single dad who had lost his mate.

Convinced he will ever find, nor ever want, another mate to love, he knows he needs someone to be a mother to Sloane. He reluctantly creates a profile on a dating app. It worked for his friends, so why not?

Katja, out of a bad relationship and having lost her job as a nanny, she tries her luck at this dating app thing.

Going to the trial period, they bot
Dawn Carey
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Swipe Right Definitely Love!!

Awesome amazing storytelling that will have you seeing stars and wishing for an app like the one in this book!!! When shifters are looking for someone who can accept them for who they are and are adventurous enough to go for it.
Winsome Edwards9
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it!!!

Another one bite the dust, as I always say. Bane sure knows how to let a girl down, but he right his wrong and now he's happier than he has ever been with Katia and his daughter Sloane...this is a winner..big fan Winzie19💞.
Ski Croghan
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can a shifter have 2 true mates?!!!?

Bane lost his fated mate in childbirth 5 years ago and it has just been him and his daughter,Sloane, from that time. But Sloane is growing up, she needs a woman in her life to teach her how to be a woman. But when he meets a woman who is on the same page they agree on a trial period but when sex slips is sneaky way into the mix things go south in a hurry. Can they work this out or they terminally messed up? If you want to find out grab this the 2nd book in the
JodyL
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Adorable

Bane is still in love with his wife who died in childbirth. He is thinking that his daughter Sloane might need a woman around to help raise her. Do he decides to sign up for the mating app that his friend Mal used.
Katja's ex put her down because of her weight but now she has lost weight and is healthy. She signed up for the app because she wants new start. She was a nanny but the family moved, so there is nothing keeping her in Florida.
When they meet, they are attracted to each other bu
Diane Werning
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Swipe Right for Love

Such a good story,the characters are great.There is a point in the book where you will want to smack the wolf in the face.
Crystal Wilke
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Katja is lost and wanting to try something new. It's time to take a risk. Bane is a single father, who lost his mate. He wants a role model for his daughter. But he has rules for himself. The question is can he follow them. Find out if Katja is a match for Bane and his daughter. I enjoyed every second of thia book. D.J. & Terra know how to pull a reader in and help them get lost in their words.
Esther Crummey
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a free arc review

To think there might be men out there to love and care for a women unconditionally is something if only . Loved the story and how the mates met through an app and had feelings right away about each other
Natalie
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Swipe Right for Love

I don't know how Bane didn't realize she was his mate once the chemistry kicked in between him and Katja. They couldn't resist each other for long and has lucky she didn't give a hard time once he hurt her and decided he wanted her back.
Jane Elizabeth
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The...

The dating app worked for Mal, Kai, and Tori, but Bane didn't want love or a true mate, just a mother for his little girl. Lots of tangled webs inside...😉
angela gunstone
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Swipe right for love

Can't wait to read more in this series as I couldn't put it down so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 2 / 5
How explicit is the sex scenes 2 / 5
Story 4 / 5
Overall: 4 / 5

Swipe Right to Love is the second book in a three book paranormal series. The first book in the series, Swipe Right to Mate, is an MFM bear shifter romance, but this one is an MF wolf shifter romance. The books can be read as a standalone, and each does end with an HEA.

In this story, Katja is leaving Florida for a two week trial with Bane, a single father who happens to be a wolf shifter. He lives in Indiana with his
Kim  Brewing
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Single dad alert!

I enjoyed this one even more than the first one although at one point I wanted to throat punch bane. If you're looking for a quick read that gives you a full story - check out this series.
L M
Jul 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Enjoyable read with likeable characters. but found it silly that Katja took Bane back without any thinking about it.
She was getting her life on track then just agrees to go back to him after an apology.
Liked Bane in book one, thought he was lonely and his daughter was a cutie.
Rachel Larson
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Would have given it 5 stars

But the typos threw the story off for me there were spots I had to read more then once to fix them so the story made sense I enjoyed the storyline and the characters were well written so that’s why the book for 4 stars
Mollie
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Sandy
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love casting all stories

Great stkry. Well written with humor and a great love story. Not everything seems to wlrm, but the love is still there.
Stacy
Aug 18, 2018 rated it did not like it
I prefer for my heroines to have some sass. If you like a woman who rolls over to get walked on like a doormat; you'll love this book.
Jody
Jul 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Very pragmatic look at finding a woman. Then flips out when emotions get involved.
Kristy
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Needs an edit.
Cindy
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I laughed, I cried and laughed again.. I really enjoyed reading this book.. I am off to read the next book now
Cheri Morris
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good

It's a very emotional journey for all of the characters and about finding love after the death of your mate.
Cookie
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Even better

Book two was even better then one. It was a cute story. I always enjoy a story that has equal parts views from each side
margaret rickards
Shirley Roache
Jul 16, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Sugar Dragon: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance
  • Quantum (Red Rock Alien Mail Order Brides, #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency, #4)
  • A Billionaire Wolf for Christmas (Heart of the Wolf #26)
  • Wolf Purebred (She-Shifters of Hell's Corner, #5)
  • Challenge Accepted (Gamer Girls, #2)
  • Ace (Undefeated, #2)
  • The Only Witness (Center City, #1)
  • Predator's Refuge (Gemini Island Shifters, #3)
  • Dmitri (Fang Chronicles, #5)
  • On Christmas Hill
  • To Hell and Back (League of Guardians, #1.5)
  • Her Master Defender (Masters Men, #1)
  • Hunt the Moon
  • A Spy for Christmas
  • Rebel Bear (Aloha Shifters: Pearls of Desire, #2)
  • Letters To Gabriella (Glebe Point, #2)
  • Prey to the Heart (The Wolves of Wild Junction, #1)
  • Taming The Dragon
Author DJ Bryce loves her men tall, dark, and Alpha. She can often be found relaxing with a cup of coffee, a handful of RedVines, and a dirty book, with her three dogs snoozing happily at her feet.
She's a lover of The Walking Dead, Romantic Comedies, and writing sexy shifters.

Paranormal Mating Series (3 books)
  • Swipe Right to Mate (Paranormal Mating Series #1)
  • Swipe Right for Passion (Paranormal Mating #3)