Start by marking “King of Diamonds (An All About the Diamond Romance Book 2)” as Want to Read:
King of Diamonds (An All About the Diamond Romance Book 2)

King of Diamonds (An All About the Diamond Romance Book 2)

You have to take risks if you want to win.

Rick Seno was my fantasy baseball boyfriend for years. In real life, he’s more than I imagined he could be.

I love him. He changed my life. I still left him.

Rick did everything he could to get me back. He never gave up on me.

Now, I won’t leave him again.

I love how Rick defends me. I wish it wasn’t on the field, protecting
Published July 12th 2018 by Naomi Springthorp

To ask other readers questions about King of Diamonds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about King of Diamonds

Start your review of King of Diamonds (An All About the Diamond Romance Book 2)
Cari
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The second book in this new series starts off where we left off in the last book. Rick and Sherry are still working out details in their relationship. Sherry also is navigating life with a baseball player boyfriend. This couple has so much love and understanding for each other its fun to read about. We still have the loveable side characters as well. Really enjoyed the continuation of Sherry and Rick's story. If you love baseball and romance this book is for you.
Laurel Nilsen
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
King of Diamonds is the 2nd book in the All about the Diamond series and is a seriously hot read. This book takes off from book one and finds Rick and Sherry finding their way back to each other after a misunderstanding that leaves them with trust issues. They fight their way through living together and all the other pressures that everyday life brings, even though all their problems one thing they never have any issues with is between the sheet and are compatible in ever way. Will Rick and Sher ...more
Stephenee
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in the All About the Diamond Romance series, and while you technically could grab this book and catch up pretty quickly, you should read book 1 first so that you know and understand everything that is going on. It will make the book much more enjoyable for the reader, plus the first book was epic, as is this one!

The author takes us straight onto the baseball field and starts book 2 off with a bang! We jump right back into the lives of Sherry and Rick and what has happened since w
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

I was charmed and delighted with, yet another irresistible, entertaining, superb sports romance that had tons of sexy heat, our favorite fabulous characters, and some funny and amusing times!

Naomi Springthorpe is fast becoming one of my favorite sports romance authors! I am enjoying the ever loving heck out of her books. And King Of Diamonds is my NEW favorite sports romance read! Its sexy, its a heck of a lot of fun and it gave me all th
Jillian Kerr
Feb 09, 2019 rated it liked it
King of Diamonds is the 2nd book in the All About the Diamond series. I really liked the first book and Rick and Sherry's story and its flow. Unfortunately I lost that connection with them in this book. Everything felt very repetitive and monotonous. I struggled reading this book, about 60% of the way through I thought the story was moving forward, but still slow and repetitive. I felt their insecurities remained throughout the book despite continued reassurance from the other and for me I lost ...more
Donna Smith
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This second book in the series explores the growing relationship between Sherry and Rick. Sherry being the ultimate fan still cant believe she has her fantasy baseball player boyfriend in her life. She seems to be waiting to wake up from her dream. Rick has his own insecurities since their past has been rocky to say the least.
I enjoyed seeing this couple grow to be stronger. They have such an open dialogue between them but still have to reassure of their love for one another. I'm hoping there w
Mary Bellisario
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First, I absolutely loved this book. To see where Rick and Sherry’s journey has taken them is just so much fun! This book gives you some serious feels. I think Rick is such a sweet, sexy man. I need Sherry’s recipes! This is the second book in this series, it can definitely be read on its own but I love how it picks up where the first one left off.

I absolutely love the baseball theme that the author has rocked in this series, and I do mean rocked! This book was awesome.

I
Darsey
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rick and Sherry

I love how Sherry gives Rick updates on the visiting team during bp. With my part time job this summer i get to see some of bp for both times. I love How she cooks all kind of goodies for cross. Rick has such a deep love for sherry. Cross is one of my favorite characters beside Rick n sherry. Read King of diamonds in one day . Sherry has deep knowledge of baseball .
Mindy
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you haven't read the first book in this series I'd recommend doing so since this picks up where the last one ended. Rick and Sherry have just tentatively comeback together from a breakup as this book starts. Their love story is a fast insta love/immediate connection kind of relationship but even with all the connection does not mean a smooth ride! Humor, passion, feels and a lot of great characters makes this a fun read.
Devon Nasser
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Epic love story

I never thought I could feel a book series as much as I have with this one. The story is so good you won't put it down but I also have learned some great recipe ideas from it. Who knew a sports romance could make you hungry for food and hungry for.... At the same time. I can't wait for the next book.
Carolyn
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Wow! This book is HOT! Rick and Sherry are totally combustible when they come together and they come together a lot. Be sure and have snacks available when you read this because Sherry bakes some delicious sounding food lol.
Shannanaghans
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is out of the park! The story of Sherry and Rick is endearing and full of passion. This continuation picks up where The Sweet Spot ends in the life of a baseball player and his family. Loved it and can’t wait for book 3!!!!
stephanie
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK!
Nicola Mann
rated it did not like it
Jul 17, 2018
Cynthia Stephens
Sep 18, 2018
Lucy Ozuna
Sep 26, 2018

• Becoming his Mistress (Zanetti Famiglia #2)
  • On A Whim (A Novella)
  • Hating My Best Friend (Hate Love Book 5)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • In Skates Trouble (Chicago Rebels, #0.5)
  • Meltdown: The Complete Boxed Series
  • Gold Digger: A Whisky's Novel
  • Million Dollar Musician
  • Bleed For Her (Steele Raiders MC)
  • Idol (Price of Fame, #1)
  • The Adventures of Tom Stranger, Interdimensional Insurance Agent (Tom Stranger, Interdimensional Insurance Agent, #1)
  • Dax (Arizona Vengeance, #4)
  • Butterface (The Hartigans, #1)
  • Tomboy (The Hartigans, #3)
  • Manny for Her (Hot & Heavy in Paradise, #5)
  • His Surprise Baby: A Miracle Baby Romance (Miracle Babies Book 6)
  • Muffin Top (The Hartigans, #2)
  • Pride's Envy