Start by marking “The Rebel Mages (The Black Witch Chronicles #0.5-1.5)” as Want to Read:
The Rebel Mages (The Black Witch Chronicles #0.5-1.5)

The Rebel Mages

(The Black Witch Chronicles 0.5-1.5)

Journey to the magical world of Erthia in these two exciting prequels to The Black Witch

Wandfasted

Published March 26th 2019 by Harlequin Teen

To ask other readers questions about The Rebel Mages, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rebel Mages

Laurie
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Five stars to the epic art dept. at Harlequin TEEN for yet another phenomenal cover. I literally cried when I first saw this (and when I saw it for the second time as well). Much love going out to you. Thrilled to have Wandfasted/Light Mage together in paperback form - perhaps my number one reader request - so thank you to my wonderful publisher for making it happen :)
Laurie
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Didn't realize that WANDFASTED & LIGHTMAGE would be put out as a single audio! Just found this! Excited! :) My books have truly brilliant audio readers - honored to work with such talented people.
Holden (malfunctions without books)
Omg, grab my money! Look at this beauty of a cover! 😍
Selene Kallan
Synopsis of Wandfasted

Twenty years before Elloren Gardner enrolled at the illustrious Verpax University, Erthia was rent asunder during the devastating Realm War. When Tessla Harrow is driven from her home by the fighting, she discovers a depth of power she never knew she had…and an irresistible draw toward Vale Gardner, the son of the most powerful mage her people have ever known—the Black Witch.

Review
I'm having a seriously bad fangirling case. Wandfasted is amazing! I enjoyed it as much as The
Colline Vinay Kook-Chun
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved delving into Laurie Forest’s world again. The images that she creates in my mind with her words are so beautiful. I adore her characters and enjoyed reading the back story to The Black Witch. The characterisations are on point, and the issues that she addresses run seamlessly throughout the story. There were a number of moments in both novellas when I got goosebumps – the author’s words pulled me in and then suddenly a sentence would take me back to the first book I read in the series – ...more
Kristey
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not going to lie, I cried several times reading this. Knowing the originals and where the characters began their journeys was just brilliant. So so much love for The Black Witch Chronicles!
Amber-marie
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-books-read
Previously enjoyed both of these novellas and added them to my collection for the series! Wandfasted and Lightmage are so good! I really enjoy Laurie Forest's style of writing!
Abby Pechin
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As usual, Laurie Forest doesn't disappoint in these two mini storylines that take place in the world of the Black Witch. I am anxiously awaiting the next installment!
Amanda Hahn