Start by marking “Vengeance (Vindicator, #1)” as Want to Read:
Vengeance (Vindicator, #1)

Vengeance

(Vindicator Series #1)

I often wondered if Vengeance came with a price. I never cared, not after the torture I've endured.
For me, Vengeance is best served through the eyes of my scope. The twitch of my finger. The pull of a trigger.
The death of someone who deserves to die.
Revenge, retribution, and retaliation are all that comes to mind.
Cruel and brutal punishment for the hell inflicted on my fam
289 pages
Published August 19th 2018 by Kathy Coopmans

To ask other readers questions about Vengeance, please sign up.
Kathy Coopmans Yes ma’am.
WARRANT releases December 11th!
Pre-order Is available to.

BLURB

Yes ma’am.
WARRANT releases December 11th!
Pre-order Is available to.

BLURB

Every wrongdoing warrants a consequence. In my case, I've decided to settle the score with death.
Especially when, what brought this on, what stirred up my crazy, was the vicious attack on an innocent young girl.

Worse, one that ended in her death.

Years, I've been plotting to take out the men I used to call my brothers.

The men who double-crossed me by brutally murdering my sister.

I want revenge. I need it. Crave it. It's in my blood.

I planned to stop at nothing. No matter, if I conflicted pain on another woman.

After all, it was her brother who killed my sister. I figured, why not make him suffer the same way I have.

One tiny glimpse of her changes everything.

Or does it?

Maybe, just maybe, the little siren I wanted to harm is going to single-handedly slaughter me instead.

Lies. Deceit.

Manipulation.

Gotta love a tangled web of warranted deception.

Pre-Order Today!

TBR: http://bit.ly/WarrantTBR

(less)

Anne Milne
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Look at that cover isn't it stunning ? This is the darkest book by this author to date and in my opinion it's her best book yet.

From the moment we meet Cade I was hooked I literally held my breath the whole way through the prologue. It set the tone for not just the book but also Cade's personality. Then we meet Ivy and her introduction just broke me but oh was I intrigued I wanted to know their connection.

The whole story flowed effortlessly from chapter to chapter it was easy to follow. The wri
Jos
Mar 21, 2019 added it
Becky Rendon
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!
Kathy Coopmans did it again. Vengeance has one of the most memorable beginnings. The kind that will stick with you long after the book is done. JUST WOW!!

Vengeance is intense. The need to "right" a wrong is everything in this book. Everything that has happened, everyone in the way, every single choice that was taken away- is looking for justice. Not all "justice" is served by the judicial system. It doesn't hurt that some old friends come out to play in this book. (I
Lynne Garlick
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Deliciously dark

This book! I literally have no words! I finished this book about half an hour ago and I am still sat here absorbing what I have just read! This author rocks! Where the hell is that golden button?! I wanna give more than Five Stars!!
Never have I wanted to get to the end of a book so quickly whilst wanting to savour it at the same time. I was pulled in from the first page, kicking and screaming, the darkness consumed me. I felt every emotion that Cade and Ivy felt. They settled lik
Christina
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I love both dark books and Kathy Coopmans' books but wowoooowww, I really wasn't expecting this level of dark from Kathy! Vengeance is the perfect title and Cade and Ivy are an amazingly strong couple. I just couldn't get enough of this storyline and these characters. Can't wait for more along these lines. Oh, triggers regarding abuse, if that's not your thing.
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
This one deserves more than 5 stars!! I know I say this with each book I read from this author but I can without a doubt say that this is hands down my favorite she has ever written!! I really enjoyed the darker storyline. I absolutely adore Cade and Ivy, my heart broke for everything they had endured. Though dark it is also very emotional. Couldn't put it down!!

This book was given to me at my request and I provided this review voluntarily.
Crystal Gray
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What would you do to get your Vengeance? This is something many of us never have to think about. For Cade it's all he can think about. Vengeance, it can take over your life. I loved this dark read from Kathy, this is her darkest yet. I can't wait for Chaz's story!
Suzy
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
I held such promise for this story, the first 10/15% had me on the edge of my seat but it just...I don't know...puttered out kinda. I guess this is just an unfortunate case of "it's not the book, it's me".
Jan
Revenge and Jealousy are a powerful force. Two men, brothers each with different motives for inflicting and planning the death to a brother.

"She's a wet dream in the middle of a nightmare.
"She's fire to my ice"

Ten years ago, 18-year-old Cade witnessed his family home burn to the ground, unable to get out of his room Cade escaped through the window unable to save them.

Cade overheard his brother and friends talking about insurance policy's on the night of the fire, figuring out his brothers gre
Up All Night Book Addict
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2018, reviews
I have read a few of Coopmans' books in the past, and this one is by far the best one I have read yet. I devoured this story. There is something about a dark romance that I can't help but to sink my teeth into.

I need to start this off by saying that this book is in no way rainbows and unicorns. If you are looking for a sweet read, you won't find it here. If you are hyper-sensitive to sensitive subject matter, this book is not for you. It is dark. It is gritty. It is not pretty at all. Consider t
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
Gritty and raw….

If you’ve read anything by this author than you know she is not afraid to push the envelope with scenes that invoke emotions of all kinds. Love, hatred, grief, horror – they are all here, laid bare as Ivy and Cade’s story unfolds…

“For ten years, vengeance has shaded my soul from gray to black.”

What do you do when everyone you love is violently taken away from you? Cade made his choice and spent years living with it as he waited, honing his skills, plotting his revenge. Hearing
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Oh, my stars! I don’t even know where to begin with this review… I freaking LOVED every moment of this dark, delicious book. It had everything you would want in a story: heartbreak, revenge, suspense, love and hot, hot sexiness. I devoured this book and sat on the edge of my seat waiting for the epic showdown and let me tell you, it did not disappoint!

Cade and Ivy’s story will stay with me, just like Kathy Coopmans’ other stories but this one is one of my top favorites from her …even though Roa
United Indie Book Blog
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was phenomenal! Hands down one of the best books I've read this year. It's dark, gritty and amazing! Cade and Ivy are badass! I swear I love how much stronger Ivy becomes in this book. She starts out heartbroken as expected but soon finds herself in hell. Living a lie but has no choice. Once reunited with her love again, she starts getting stronger and stronger. Almost back to her old self but she wants vengeance as well. Cade's brother is a piece of work, I swear. So heartless and pur ...more
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A dark book isn’t my cup of tea. Especially ones that has so many triggers. So reading this book by Kathy is way out of my element.

What started out in such a dark and unimaginable read turns out to be one of the best books I’ve read this year.

I found myself feeling my heart race while I read about Ivy, Drew, and Cade. My god how my heart bled for Ivy. How much hatred I had for Drew and how Cade had me not liking him to coming around and realize how broken he is and how my heart bleed for him.
April Symes
What a deliciously dark and gritty book!! What started out as such a dark and shocking read
ended up to be one of the best books I’ve read this year.
Ms. Coopmans' writes such amazing main characters and I know for sure Cade and Ivy’s story will stay with me for a good long while, just like her other stories. I have to say this read is one of my top favorites from her. This is a gritty, dark, hard, delicious and dirty read. OMG this book has about everything you would want in a dark romance read
Denise Van plew
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This one is one you better be ready for because it will be like no other you have read from this author. Actually from most any author that is. This one will run deep, dark and dirty with what the title says will be up front and foremost. Cade and Ivy will take over your life as you settle into this one. This one also has emotions and actions that takes magic to put on paper with finesse that will still keep a reader engaged. NO sugar coating on things blunt and for real. Honestly not many could ...more
Lisa Stinson
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vengeance was absolutely amazing. There have only been a few "darker" books that I have read but this one definitely tops the list as the best. The vengeance that was served was very well deserved to the people receiving it. The plot was done amazingly well and while this is a darker side to Kathy's writing it was still a second chance for two people who definitely deserved it. Cade and Ivy were just amazing characters who were both so much stronger than they even realized.

This book definitely
Lucy Berson
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vengeance by Kathy Coopmans.
I have read many many books by this author and I have loved every single one of them. This book was absolutely no different. Vengeance has a much more darker storyline to it but it definitely pulls you in and does not let you breathe until the end.
What would you do if the woman that you loved and your entire family was ripped away from you? Would you seek retribution? Would you do anything and get rid of everyone that was involved to make it right?? That is exactly
Myra Espino
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Eeekk!!! Kathy did it again!! Vengeance will make you cry, fall in love, get mad and think of vengeance to help the main character. Anyway, the story and the characters are soooo good!!! Love how i was easily pulled in into the story and love and hate (not all) the characters. Overall, Vengeance is good!!! Loved it!!

Tho, this book contains scenes that may trigger bad experiences to some readers.

Cindy
Shelves: arc-books-2018
With Vengeance by Kathy Coopmans, we get just that. This book is dark, raw, and dirty. I ADORED Cade and his Ivy. But my gosh the pain and anguish thru go through, ripped my heart apart.

The way these two find their way back to each other, their passion for each other, and the past coming back to life in rear its ugly head, kept me glued from page 1. This book is dark, and I absolutely LOVED every minute of it!

*i voluntarily read an advance copy. This is my honest review.*
Cynthia Villarreal Ortiz
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was so strong and different.
This family was broken for moneym for hatred, for evil, one brother survived, only to find the cause was his own brother, so to right all the wrong he will bring himself back up by trying to bring those down with a vengance, no matter who it is or how long it takes.
This book took me on a wild ride but it was very revealing. I truly enjoyed this hard book because although it was dark, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I Loved It!!
Christine
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a story. Cade sure has his share of some heavy baggage. Ivy has her own demons to deal with. This was one dark story. Loved the way everything happened. Could not wait to see what would happen. What an amazing strong fiercely loyal couple.
Amanda Roden
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!!

I think I should start with I'm not a big fan of dark reads, I am however a huge fan of Kathy, so I picked up Vengeance. Damn! I am glad I did. This book sucked me in and won't let go. Such a fantastic book!
Laura Watson
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say?! This book was amazing I could not put it down! I was sucked in from the get go!
Leaona Luxx
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vengeance is best served cold. I’ve known it, tasted it and even craved it. I can tell you, NO ONE does Vengeance like Kathy Coopmans!! This book is dirty, dark and twisted...just like Cade and exactly how I like my men. Coopmans takes you deep into your feels, exacting her revenge on your heart and guts you like never before. Cade will bring you to your knees in need of him to quench every dark desire you’ve imagined. His need for blood and Vengeance will captivate you as you spiral into the de ...more
Lauren Dodson
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Denise
DNF @ 63%

It was heavy on narration and the internal thoughts of the h (Ivy) and H (Cade), but not much dialogue or interaction between them. This is helpful for getting to know a character's thoughts, but I knew more than I ever wanted to know and it was just repetitive. The basic storyline is that Cade comes back from the dead and discovers his brother, Drew, has been beating and abusing Ivy for ten years. After discovering this and (view spoiler)
Pam Nelson
I wanted to love this book so much, the cover is what hooked me and made me want to listen.

I just found the storyline to be a little out there and it was very repetitive. I don’t even think the characters liked themselves all that much. I mean they sure wanted each other though.

I liked the “dark” aspect of the story but sometimes I felt like there was just unnecessary violence physically and mentally that didn’t really need to be there. The story would have been fine without the “extra”.

In the
Ana Rita
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are things that are more important in life such as our family but for me books comes in second place. And if the book is written by an author that I adore it's the cherry on top of the cake. Books have the ability to make me cry, laugh, dream and travel the world without leaving my sofa. That's a dream come true.
Kathy Coopmans has that effect on me. It doesn't matter if it's an ugly cry, a Rom-Com, a suspense... What matters to me is the feelings that those books will evoke.
Vengeance is
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cade's life takes a dark turn with one huge betrayal when he's a young man, and it changes him forever. For 10 years he plans for vengeance against those who took everything for him, and there's no room for anything else in his heart. Ivy has suffered from that same moment for 10 years, and she's never gotten over it. Now she's a broken woman who doesn't know who to get out of her hell, and boy I wanted to help her so badly as I felt everything she felt like it was my own. This story pulled out ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Seeking Sanctuary (Shelter Me #1)
  • Deranged (The Fleischer Series #2)
  • Yes, Mr. Van Der Wells (Not Another Billionaire Romance #1)
  • Guardian Unraveled (Fallen Guardians #3)
  • Calculated Risk
  • Fixing Him (Fixing Series, #2)
  • Broken Free (Broken, #4)
  • Beautiful Torture (Twisted Fate, #1.5)
  • Mad Girl (The Chronicles of Anna Monroe, #1)
  • Midnight with the Devil
  • Nights with Parker
  • Lost & Found (Possessed, #3)
  • Shot Through the Heart (D.I. Grace Fisher, #2)
  • Hades (Modern Descendants, #1)
  • The Final Chase (Final Love, #2)
  • Ask for the Moon (Paranormal Dating Agency; Fated Mates)
  • Brigadier's Game (Bratva & Cosa Nostra, #4)
  • My Dear Stranger
USA Today Best Selling Author

Vindicator Series (3 books)
  • Warrant (Vindicator, #2)
  • Retaliation
“person's mind can race faster than anything else. It drums up the craziest things. It hopes. It deceives. It scares. It speaks lies and truths. It spins in a malicious circle until wondering gets the better of you. Over the past four days since he’s been gone, I’ve learned how loyal it is too.” 0 likes