Start by marking “Condemned (Cursed by Blood Saga Book 7)” as Want to Read:
Condemned (Cursed by Blood Saga Book 7)

Condemned (Cursed by Blood Saga Book 7)

Born to darkness in a time when crusades raged between battling faiths, Dominic De’Lessep is taken prisoner of the blood. Cursed for spurning his maker for delivering him to an existence devoid of light, she condemns him to a life alone, where anyone he dared love, dies.

A millennium later, revenge is all he wants, that is until he meets Belinda Force, a fiery student of an
Published July 19th 2018 by Coventry Press Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Condemned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Condemned

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_Condemned Available NOW
⭐⭐⭐⭐STARS
ARC BOOK REVIEW
Release Date-19/7/18

This was my first book by this particular author and I really did enjoy myself here.
Rich in a sense of history as well as the added bonus of paranormal and romance this has something to satisfy all tastes.
I myself adored the rich tapestry of history we are exposed to as "Condemned" plays out drawing me into its rich atmospheric ambience so easily.
Set in the field of archaeology this cleverly combines the old and the new making for such a fascinating ta
Dani (Dani Reviews Things & Love in a time of Feminism)

DNF'd at 25%

I was meant to publish this review on release day, but it's always painful when you're hopeful about a book and then discover it does not suit you. I was eager to read about vampires who lived through extraordinary historical events, and I liked the idea of an academic struggling to come to terms with the existence of creatures she's considered legends.

The biggest stumbling block from the beginning was how Dominic came across. Instead of a dark, sexy hero, he came across like a wise,
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
My first time reading anything by Marianne Morea and well into the series and I am still absolutely blown away by this book. I haven’t been this drawn into and invested in a world like this in years! If Sherrilyn Kenyon and J.R. Ward’s writing had a child, it would be Marianne Morea’s writing. She creates a world that comes to life with richness and detail that pulls you straight into the story and keeps you hooked from start to finish.
Belinda was someone I liked instantly. Wickedly smart, but
Keyrsten
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Belinda is someone who is ridiculously smart, witty, determined, and down to earth. She has worked her booty off to get where she is at in life and refuses to let anyone try to diminish her strength and intelligence. Her wit is quick and times she left me cackling. Her instant connection to Dominic takes her by surprise and she throws caution to the wind even though there is danger in his eyes.

Dominic is the type of danger that your mama warns you about when you're a little girl. He is a comple
Louise
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: vampire, 2-5-stars, slow, dnf, 2018
Every now and then I take a chance on a new-to-me author. I love me a paranormal romance and the blurb sounded intriguing so I thought I'd give this a try. Having never read the author before I wasn't sure what to expect but I like my paranormal males to be all alpha, my heroines to be feisty and for there to be good world building. I got some of my wishes but not all of them.

Belinda is a strong and determined heroine, her personality shone from the page. I really liked her and believed in her,
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This is the first book I have read by Marianne Morea and I will be reading more. I’m so blown away by her writing style I don’t know where to begin. I know it’s the seventh book in the series and I normally wouldn’t start reading a series that deep into but the blurb had me hooked. Belinda and Dominic were two brilliantly written characters. Dominic took some time for me to warm up to whilst Belinda was an easy connection for me. But knowing Dominic’s back story made me realize why he i
Patricia
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For this being the seventh book in the series , the author didn't loose any steps . This is Dominic's story and I have loved this character since I first read about him . He has been alive since the time of the Templars , cursed to live in the darkness alone . Fast forward a millennium when he meets the woman that will change his long life . Belinda a young antiquities student . They are drawn to each other and will their love be enough to save Belinda and break the curse .
What can you say ab
Fly Girl Wickedcoolflight blogger
To read the whole review: https://wickedcoolflight.net/2018/07/...
I just read a Vampire story and LOVED it!!! This story caught me from the get go. It’s about the Templar’s and ancient Egypt…all the good stuff in the world. But truly the hot Vampire, and I don’t mean Twilight broody-shimmering vampires, but close to real life vampires with feelings, desires, dreams, and a conscience, made this story for me. It showed his evolution and showed vampires in a different light for me.

There was tons of
Clare
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having been a big fan of paranormal romance for quite some time and with having many favorite go to authors that I have read time and time again, mainly because I really like their writing style, it becomes a little hard to find other authors writing that match up to the very high standard that I have now come to expect. Marianne Morea was a new to me author when I signed up to review Condemned and as soon as I open the book on my kindle I was so totally lost to her writing, her creative story t ...more
Kathryn
How can you go wrong with a Templar Knight and an archeology student? From different eras these two were made for each other.

We've met Dom in previous stories in this series, but there's always been something hiding in the shadows behind him. His story is laid out for us here. In full detail back and forth to the past and present this story winds around your heart, like a river through the mountains.

Belinda knows she's special. She just didn't realize the extent of it. Not until she meets, acci
Vettech
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really love all of Marianne Morea's books. I especially love the Cursed By Blood series. Here in the seventh installment of the series we have hot sexy vampire Dominic front and center. Talk about exciting from start to finish. His partner in crime, so to speak is a beautiful captivating archeology student Belinda Force. Now it seems that both Dom & Belinda have some very interesting things that are revealed about themselves. We have a very old and very nasty vampire/witch in this amazing ...more
Rene' Hurt
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A knight's love

Dominic is this thousand year old vampire , who was a templar knight. His sire is a vampire / witch and The only time she wants him to be happy is when he is by her side. Belinda is this fun very geeky smart antiquities student hand picked for her work in archaeology. We are taken on a journey to the holy land. Marianne has written this story so well that you will be so engrossed to the point that you don't want to put the book down. If you have read the other books in this series
Zafi  Reads
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Being a Sherrilyn Kenyon,this story and the tagline caught my interest.And i'll say it didn't disappoint! Condemned was an intriguing,intense and fantastic read.Marianne pulls you in an exciting paranormal world of mystery and passion. This is a definite must-read!
Mary Murlin
Debra Rojy
is currently reading it
Aug 30, 2018
Marianne Morea is the author of 13 books

Her series to date include:
The Cursed by Blood Saga
The Legend Series
The Blessed
The Red Veil Diaries
Howls Romance - Modern Twist Fairytales
Kindle World - Fire In My Heart series - Paranormal Dating Agency
Kindle World - Catamount Shifters series - Sassy Ever After Series
Dangerous Law - CIA Rogue Romance - Suit Romance series

Look for more releases during the ye