Start by marking “Ridge (The Crow Brothers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Ridge (The Crow Brothers, #4)

(The Crow Brothers #4)

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  536 Ratings  ·  180 Reviews
The One didn’t exist.

Then I met Meadow.

The band's honorary little sister was off-limits. Too late for that. She says we’re “nothing serious,” but she’s gotten under my skin and I can’t stop thinking about her. And when I touch her, I know we’re meant to be.

Happy Endings don’t exist.

Not even with Ridge.

My big plans never included falling for a rock star. Too soon for that.
Published October 11th 2018 by S. L. Scott

To ask other readers questions about Ridge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ridge

Cindy M. Green
5 DING DONG STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ridge is the 4th book in the Crow Brothers Series. While you don’t have to read about Jet, Tulsa and Rivers to understand what’s going on this in beautifully crafted romance, I don’t know why you’d want to deny yourself the pleasure of getting to know the entire hot and sexy band.

Ridge aka, Dave, is a swoony, honest, loving piece of perfection that I will not soon forget. This man….GAHHHH! I loved everything about him. Dave’s honesty is such a turn on, if I could have jump
MiDouradoP
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Mr. Field Fellowes will see you now"

I just found my favorite in this series. My favorite Crow, favorite Carson, favorite rock star, favorite Dave. I can't even find the words!

"Being with you forever doesn't scare me. The thought of living a life without you does"

Dave is so incredibly sweet, it totally melt my heart. And Meadow is so strong, even when she is the most vulnerable.

This is a love story, but it's also a family story. A story of how family, real family, always have your back, it's abo
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
(The Crow Brothers #4)
By: S.L. Scott
4 Ding-Dong Stars!!!

Popping my S.L. Scott cherry with Ridge. I love a good rocker book and was stoked to dive into this one!

Ridge/Dave deserves a medal for lasting through the ‘friend zone’ as long as he did. He never forgot about her. Although the phone does ring both ways, neither of them pursued that option.
Meadow Fellows is a tough cookie, that’s for sure. Having just returned from completing her intern position in London, she is heading back to scho
Andrea
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ridge/ Dave is every woman's dreamboat in every way! Caring, considerate, selfless, protective, passionate…
Adorable through and through! I fell in love with him at the very beginning of this book and my love grew the farther I read his and Meadow’s story. If it were feasible, I would love to marry this dream man.
Meadow, on the contrary, loves her independence and is kind of gun-shy when it comes to commitment and relationships because her parents were a bad role model for her...
That's why Ridge
Rhonda Ziglar
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5+ STARS FOR RIDGE/DAVE!! 5 STARS, 5 STARS, 5 STARS, I sound like a broken record and this record went platinum in my world. Ridge was PHENOMENAL, just like this rest of the books in this series. Dave and Meadow's story is so beautiful, touching and full of love, it will be in my heart forever. If you haven't read this series please do yourself a favor and start it. This book can be read as a standalone, but I suggest reading all of them.
Irene
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yasmin
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“What do you see when you look at me?”
“Infinite possibilities.”

Loved this one. My first time reading an S.L. Scott book and it won’t be the last.

And I mean, Dave was pretty damn amazing, too 😍
Cyndi Becker
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: oct-2018, 5plus-stars
GAH!!! I freaking inhaled this book. It hit my Kindle, I read the prologue, took a break. Read the prologue again and for good measure I read it a third time. I found it mesmerizing and I just knew as amazing it was, the rest of the book would be as captivating. I found myself utterly besotted with Dave "Ridge" Carson and almost equally in love with Meadow, because she sure seemed like the girl made for Dave.

Like any great love story, Dave and Meadow go through many ups and a few downs. He's a r
Paulette
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book grabbed on to every heartstring of mine and played all the right notes. Ridge was everything you would be looking for in a book and as a person. Let’s just say I will never think about Ding Dongs in the same way ever again.

This author has a way of bringing so much more to her books than just a rocker romance. She brings depth of characters, real situations that you can identify with and a fresh perspective. She also creates emotional moments that bring you to your knees. These are mome
Tanja Kezmic
Shelves: omgreads
Oh my Dave....this book was soooo good and don't know where to begin...
I always knew that Dave was someone special. And boy did he prove his worth in this book. I love him and he should forget all about Meadow and choose me instead.

Almost 80% off the book I was hating her so much for, even if it was unintentional, hurting him with her not knowing what she wants in life. But as she FINALLY made up her mind how much she can't live without him, she redeemed herself in my eyes and I'll be able to s
Aimee Crant-oksa
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ridge by SL Scott is part of The Crow Brothers series. These rockers will melt your heart & each one just makes you swoon. Ridge aka Dave is an honorary brother who joined their band but is part of their family.
Ridge meets Meadow, the sister of Stella who will marry one of the Crow brothers. The Crow brothers have grown up protecting Meadow & see her as a younger sister. Her upbringing was not the best & she has trouble trusting & giving her heart for fear of getting hurt.
Jillian Kerr
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is so many amazing things! Ridge and Meadow's story is sweet and fun and so so sexy. Their spark is instant and combustable. Together, in their bubble they are unstoppable! Past, present, doubt and bad advice throw curve ball after curve ball their way. Their story is like a seesaw, up and down.
Dave Ridge Carson is not only charming and sexy he's a poet. His words and actions for Meadow are every girls dream come true! He isn't your typical rock star and he only has eyes for Meadow! M
Lynn
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love SL Scott and her books. This Crowe Brothers series is amazing and a wonderful journey. Ridge does not disappoint.

Ridge is a beautiful love story of Dave and Meadow. And family and friends and doing life together!

This book gave me all the feels. Ridge/Dave is this amazing guy who loves Meadow but he knows he has to let her find herself even though he doesn’t want too.

Meadow is young, loves Dave but wants to stand on her own to feet. She has commitment issues related to her parents and isn
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Dave Carson (Ridge) has finally, unexpectedly, met the woman of his dreams. But, she doesn't want a thing, a relationship, whatever you want to call it. You see, she's closed herself off to the idea of love, thanks to her awful parents, who were not exactly the role models for beautiful, romantic love. So Dave gives her what she wants, and lets her go. Will she ever come back to him? Will she ever wrap her head around the notion that just because you love someone and they love you, does not mean
Špela
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an eARC copy of this book from the author and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.

Dave... oohhhh I freaking love him. He is so sweet and loyal and wonderful and beutiful and I could go on, and on, and on.. yeah I know, you got it. And like Meadow says.. Dave is the one to look after, not Ridge. I never liked his nickname, and apparently for a reason.

"I love you, because you might hide your fears, but your heart is still open. I love you because when I've had a bad day, hearing you
Mari
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series is full of colorful personalities and not the typical band story. Ridge has always been interesting, his start with Meadow is as unique as their names. They were having something casual that got broken up then met again having to reevaluate. But the time apart has matured them somewhat. I don't quite remember Stella's sister or we only saw glimpses but she's was a free spirit and her job made her more responsible.

Both at different points in their lives make it complicated but the fee
Natasha
This story is a story of growth in one’s heart and soul; it is a story of ones strength to not give up for love. Now to Dave and Meadow’s journey of love. Dave is very patient with his need to be with Meadow, but it his patience running thin. He wants more Meadow in his life, but Meadow is so determined to be independent in her life. Meadow didn’t have the best role models in her life; she doesn’t want it all to come to end like what she has been told as a child.
Dave aka Ridge knows the right w
Donna Wright
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg! I absolutely loved this rockstar book that had just about everything, love, heartbreak, sex by the bucket load and a huge amount of cat and mouse. And a brilliant happy ever after.

I have read this whole series and as the books went on I fell more in love with the Crow Brothers and the "brother" that has stolen my heart the most is Dave aka Ridge. He isn't a Crow by blood but a Crow he most certainly is. This shows the type of men that we meet in this series but especially this book.

We fir
Lisa Reynolds
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Why do we only get 5 stars when it deserves so much more. Book 4 of the Crow series. I didn't think I could possibly love one more then the other but she really did it. Ridge!!!
Happy Endings Don't Exist or Do They?
I just finished this book and it's everything if not more. MS. Scott has done an amazing job with Ridge/Dave and Meadows story. How she included all the characters throughout the other Crow series. (Plus a few others) and still kept it about these two was awesome. I experienced so many
Jennifer  Kress
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I could write an entire review on just the characters alone. Who they are. What they go through. But, you've already read the blurb, you know what this is about. So instead of wasting my time and yours, let me just tell you this... S.L. Scott books come to life. Their like watching a movie in your head. You see them. You feel their pain. You imagine them as real people, people you'd like to know. They become someone you'd see on your street, or in this case, a band you'd see playing in a huge ar ...more
Athena Stephenson
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My heart feels all warm and fuzzy! 😍 Ridge/Dave is such a wonderful, caring, sexy, sensitive and strong young man. Meadow is a beautiful, loving, sweet, kind hearted young woman who has some emotional damage, left over by her cruel parents. Together they take an up and down journey, trying to figure out who they are are meant to be and what they want in life. This book was so beautifully touching and tinged with sadness and angst but a whole lot of love! I really loved Dave’s understanding natur ...more
Becky Rendon
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
There was never a doubt in my mind that Dave "Ridge" Carson would find love. As the "last man standing" for The Crow Brothers, it seemed inevitable but not because of fame, money, or groupies. Dave is genuinely a sweet and amazing guy. Of course someone would sweep him up...

Too bad she swept him up and knocked him on his ass!

Love isn't easy. Love isn't always kind. Sometimes it isn't love holding you back but insecurities-in this case lots of insecurities!

Ridge is swoony. He is kind. He is patie
Lulu Dumonceaux
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am absolutely in love with Meadow & Ridge's love story! There really is so much to love about this book. It's about overcoming painful messages that we often learn as children that make an imprint on our identity as adults. Even when we want to believe something else for ourselves it's not so easy to take that path. Meadow & Ridge have amazing chemistry and begin to build on a deep connection when life decisions have an impact on their relationship.

There is so much love, laughter, gen
Anna
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How does keep making these rockers better and better? The Crow Brothers and The Resistance are full of fantastic, dreamy heroes and women who are amazing! I've known we'd get to Ridge/Dave and Meadow for a while now, but I don't know why I'm surprised by all the feels! Meadow thinks she is protecting herself and listening to the flawed advice she received from her leaving mother and drunk father, except she really cares for Ridge. Ridge is the only single Crow Brother left but he knows Meadow is ...more
Sue
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have not read the previous Crow Brothers books yet, but you can bet I'm going back to read them now although, I can pretty much already figure out the outcomes, I still need to read how they all came to pass in their relationships. Ridge is NOT a Crow by birth but he is a Crow by choice and is their premiere guitarist. Meadow has known the Crow brothers since childhood and should be considered off limits but little sister has her own mind and even knowing how good something is doesn't convince ...more
Kim  Brewing
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
After starting this story the line "if you love something set it free...." kept going through my mind. Ridge/Dave is really a great guy - thoughtful, patient, romantic and a rock star. Meadow is young, working hard to get her degree and a great learning opportunity is part of her future. She is proud and determined to be an independent individual. . . maybe a little too determined.

This is a well written book with a scene stealer in Alfie. While it is a romance I would say it is a book about fin
Barbara Lack
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a perfect ending to this series! I just love Ridge/Dave! He’s got it all. He’s sexy, funny, loyal and rock star. Meadow is sweet, determined and still finding herself. The writing is phenomenal. This book provides all the feels. It’s angsty, funny and heartwarming. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough! I received an advance review copy in exchange for an honest review.
Kristy Odom
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved Ridge and Meadow. They started as friends then to lovers. He the rising Rock Star, and she is still in college. I loved getting to see all the Crows. Alfie is adorable, and I want more of that cute kid. Ridge loves her enough to let her grow, and have faith she will come back. ❤ ...more
Stephanie
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“What do you see when you look at me?” “Infinite possibilities.”

Ridge is book#4 in The Crow Brothers series. SL Scott brings us a beautifully written story of two lost people, searching to find themselves. The pace is slow and languid. There are many memories and flash backs shared. There is also an “inner voice” that spoke at times that I loved! This was the end of a wonderful journey.

David “Ridge” Carsen in the fourth honorary Crow Brother. He was content to be a studio musician but fate broug
Aaly
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
review-blog

*** ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review. ***

S.L. Scott’s rockstars romance stories are kind of my favorites. I’ve been drawn to the Crow brothers, living through fame and finding their match in the way.

We all have read some point rockstars romances and knew how their lives could go wild and totally insane in one moment, the excess and damages that could ruin them but what that attracted me the most was how the author focused only and the characters, as individuals and as a
Always interested in the arts, S.L. Scott grew up painting, writing poetry and short stories, and wiled her days away lost in a good book and the movies.

With a degree in Journalism, she continued her love of the written word by reading American authors like Salinger and Fitzgerald. She was intrigued by their flawed characters living in picture perfect worlds, but could still debate that the world

The Crow Brothers (4 books)
  • Spark (The Crow Brothers, #1)
  • Tulsa (The Crow Brothers, #2)
  • Rivers (The Crow Brothers, #3)