Start by marking “Puedo oír el sol, vol. 3” as Want to Read:
Puedo oír el sol, vol. 3

Puedo oír el sol, vol. 3

(ひだまりが聴こえる #3)

Published June 28th 2018 by Milky Way Ediciones (first published October 28th 2017)

Start your review of Puedo oír el sol, vol. 3
Whitney Atkinson
I like this continuation because I like the characters, but I enjoyed this less than the first two books. First, it feels less like a book about their relationship and just their separate lives and I wish the two would be on the page together more often. Second, the relationship drama is just getting a little bit repetitive at this point. I wish they would just have the "what are we?" talk and then move on. Still, I love the conversations in this about the HOH community and how the two boys supp ...more
Kate
4/5stars

definitely setting up for the following volumes, but very interested to see where this is gonna go!!
Jes Reads
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So glad this finally made it to me. I am incredibly happy to have my boys back and to see the growth of their relationship. Story felt slightly bogged down by all the new character introductions but still very very enjoyable.
Daniel
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Some random thoughts in no particular order.

The author's art style continues to change, not necessarily for the better.

Manga can be very vague and confusing sometimes in ways that make me wonder if there's some cultural thing I'm missing or if the writer/artist is just vague and confusing.

This volume didn't seem to know where it was going at first, if there was a plot it was all over the place. Taichi and Kohei aren't physically in the same location for a large part of this installment, which ma
Erica ♋️✨
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was so freaking cute! I need more! I just love these characters so much 😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Cristina
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hidamari ga kikoeru - Limit 1 is a beautiful continuation to the first two volumes of Yuki Fumino's manga.

While Taichi and Kohei's relationship becomes deeper and more intense, misunderstandings, fears and external factors seem to intervene to complicate their path to happiness.

This is definitely one of the best BL I've read so far - it doesn't fall into genre stereotypes and it's basically just a wonderful story of friendship, love and getting to know oneself.

The drawings are beautifully nuan
Jesa Rachele Burgoyne
Dare to Dreamathon
Advanced Challenge: The Hunchback of Notre Dame- to read a book where the MC has a disability

#FemmeFanTale
Prompt: Pick your prompt- read a manga of your choosing!

Fall into Reading Challenge'
Prompt: contemporary

Gothtober
Own your Staples Prompt- Disability rep...one of the main characters has a hearing disability.

#Slayerfest20
#2 Restfield Cemetery: After a night of fun at the Bronze you head out to patrol. While on patrol, you are attacked by a Monster-of-the-Week. In order t
Julie
so so so cute!! Super nervous about where this is going to go witch the new elements and characters that have been added, but I'm super excited for more Taichi and Kohei. I absolutely love Taichi with all my heart. He's such a precious angel :')
Anthony Chan
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
if Taichi doesn't get it together i swear to god! and if Kohei gets snatched up, ima riot! i'm invested to say the least.
Isabel
Disappointed lol
Marius Paulsen (Antari-kun)
I love this story so much, not quite a 5 stars but so close. Love Taichi and Koheis relationship and how its progressing, need the second volume 2 now!
Flor
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
I came in wanting to feel loved and cozy and I came out feeling sad and cold :(
Katelyn
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just as special, emotional, and incredible as the first two volumes. I’m he slow burn romance is incredible, I can’t wait for more.
Karina
Miss Susan
Feb 16, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lgbtqia
hrmmmm

see like it was okay but then chapter five happened and i started making plans on how to get a flight to japan so i could talk to yuki fumino about how to keep her characters in character and not succumb to the worst bl tropes

also i feel skeptical about how the storyline with kohei's deafness is starting to slide into some sketchy melodrama territory

it's nothing not fixable tho; i feel like all yuki fumino rly needs to do here is let kohei and taichi have some straightforward conversations
Christy
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The slowest burn.........
Jolien
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2019
I never thought I’d end up loving this manga as much as I do. A few weeks ago, I saw a BookTuber recommend an app called MangaRock, where you can read manga translated by fans. I spotted I Hear the Sunspot and decided to give it a try. I fell in love with it immediately, and went on a furious Google search for the translation. After discovering there were three translated volumes published, I immediately bought them all. A week later, I’ve also read all three. And read the extra chapters that we ...more
Lou (Lou and Life)
AHHHH I'VE MISSED TAICHI AND KOHEI! I've forgotten how sweet and innocent their relationship is. I am also so excited knowing that there will be another volume! I can't wait to read it. I now know the struggles of following a manga series as it is coming out. You may or may not be waiting years for the next one. But I am a massive fan of this series so I will be waiting patiently!

This volume focuses more of the individual stories of Taichi and Kohei. We get to see how they are currently living t
Taylor Ramirez
Maisie Dickson(SleepyWiredStudios)
THIS> THIS>THIS...BOOK.

I love the I HEAR THE SUNSPOT series with my whole heart and this instalment did not disappoint. I loved seeing the developing relationship between Taichi and Kouhei and how life and commitments can strain a blossoming relationship.

We got to see more of Taichi's childhood and more of Kouhei's struggles which I loved.
Kei
Aug 13, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I feel like I see where everything is going and it feels a bit repetitive, I enjoy the fact that there could be problems as a couple in terms of their jobs and careers, but why bring people? And why is it that they don't know what they are? I want these characters to grow professionally, but also to mature as a couple and individuals.
Chris
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
It’s good. I want the next one.
Jake Hill
Keep up the fantastic work you funky little legends, One Piece publishing! I get absolutely thrilled to see these volumes anywhere! It's the best! And I can't wait for the next volumes!
Felicia
Apr 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-comic
enjoyed this volume too but it wasn't as good as the first two volumes.
Rachel
Jun 09, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
So manga order can be confusing sometimes. I picked this one up at Barnes and Noble, noticing that it had a "1" on the spine thinking that mean it was the first in the series. Boy was I wrong. I was still able to follow the story and liked it enough that I am going to read the first two. So goes life when I randomly pick up manga.
Nathaniel
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is a masterpiece; the author's slow approach to the romance is refreshing. How many other manga have a discussion of the physical aspects of the relationship? How often does one character pull back from physical intimacy because they feel the other character is emotionally compromised? Especially in a queer romance? I just hope other critics stop classifying this as BL/yaoi, because it is so much more than that. Additionally, even though the new isolationist deaf character is making ...more
Christie
Though the main characters are getting on my nerves for their lack of communication, the rest of the story is really branching out and side characters are becoming more and more interesting. This series really does have something special that I can't put my finger on, but that I really like. It is a refreshing change from the more usual stuff out there.
Illy
Jun 19, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
LOVE RIVAL. LOVE RIVAlS???? I can’t take it. I need more. Kohei and Taichi are just so fucking cute together. Though I will be honest- I am ready for them to get it on because the they will for sure have that cute, awkward interaction afterward.
ReviewerLarissa
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
Review for Gay Book Reviews

In addition to reading loads of books, I also like to read graphic novels in a variety of forms. I thought it would be nice to do a review this really awesome manga story called I Hear the Sunspot.

Essentially I Hear the Sunspot is a coming of age story for two young men who are complete opposites in every way (but you know what they say about opposites) and a little about self discovery, friendship and a friendship that could develop into more.

I Hear the Sunspot foc
R E
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yuki Fumino’s I Hear the Sunspot, volume 1, tells the story of Kohei, a tall, attractive university student who is pursuing a certification in labor law, and Taichi, whose energetic, fun loving approach to life can be both enchanting and frustrating to those around him. We come into the story at a point when Kohei has fallen in love with Taichi, who seems to return his affection yet still keeps Kohei at an awkward distance. For his part, Kohei worries Taichi’s reluctance may be due to Kohei’s he ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Our Dining Table
  • 卒業生 - 春 - [Sotsugyōsei - Haru -]
  • 卒業生 - 冬 - [Sotsugyōsei - Fuyu -]
  • エスケープジャーニー 2 [Escape Journey 2]
  • Dekoboko Sugar Days
  • 君は夏のなか [Kimi wa Natsu no Naka]
  • Un extraño a la orilla del mar (Umibe no Étranger)
  • ギヴン 1 [Given 1]
  • ギヴン 2 [Given 2]
  • しまなみ誰そ彼 4 [Shimanami Tasogare 4]
  • Escape Journey, Vol. 3
  • しまなみ誰そ彼 2 [Shimanami Tasogare 2]
  • Our Dreams at Dusk: Shimanami Tasogare, Vol. 1 (しまなみ誰そ彼 Shimanami Tasogare, #1)
  • しまなみ誰そ彼 3 [Shimanami Tasogare 3]
Yuki FUMINO ( 文乃 ゆき) is a Japanese manga artist.

Also writes under the name Yuki Akaneda (茜田 千).

ひだまりが聴こえる (5 books)