Start by marking “Fairy Mom and Me #2: Fairy in Waiting” as Want to Read:
Fairy Mom and Me #2: Fairy in Waiting

Fairy Mom and Me #2: Fairy in Waiting

(Fairy Mom and Me #2)

Fans of Sophie Kinsella's sparkling humor and the first book in the illustrated duology will love these next adventures featuring their favorite mother-daughter fairy team.

Ella Brook is used to being a fairy in waiting. It means that one day she will become a fairy with her own sparkly wings and Computawand, just like her mom.

But sometimes Ella doesn't want to have to wait
Expected publication: January 29th 2019 by Delacorte Press

To ask other readers questions about Fairy Mom and Me #2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fairy Mom and Me #2

Michelle (In Libris Veritas)
Just as adorable as the first one. Full review to come soon!
Aeicha
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sophie Kinsella returns to her charming Fairy Mom and Me series with book two, Fairy In Waiting, which is just as delightful and sweet as the first one! Young readers will love diving into four more short but fun stories about Ella and her fairy mom. Kinsella cast a whimsical and fresh fairy spell with her captivating storytelling, silly humor, and dazzling fairy magic. I look forward to more books in this series!
Mehsi
Mummy Fairy and Ella are back again. Four brand-new short stories filled with spells gone wrong, birthday parties, vacations, friendship, and more.

While I wasn’t entirely sure if I wanted to read it, see my review for the first book, I just couldn’t resist. And on the one hand I am happy I did, but on the other hand, I won’t be reading the third book. It just seems enormously stupid that the mum has had the wand for years, but yet is so inept at that she needs the help of her kid to fix things.
Anu
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting and humor story for all ages

Joyful read... I and my daughter,after reading Mummy fairy and me first book,were waiting for the second book to release... It's worth the wait... My daughter was so engrossed in reading each chapters and also engaged in solving the Puzzles at end of the book... We were laughing out loud when the mummy fairy magic fails and how the daughter fairy in waiting helps her out... My daughter could relate to the incidents happening inside it... And she was hoping
Brandy
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this one more than I thought I would - the premise doesn’t sound particularly original (a fairy mummy), but the illustrations are great and the stories are fun and creative (Violet and I especially liked the one with the wardrobe), with unique details (like the computawands). We’ll definitely be looking for others in the series.
Ariadna
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Soy una niña española y me encanta leer en inglés. Este libro es muy divertido y he aprendido muchas palabras nuevas. Las aventuras son muy graciosas y es fácil de leer.
También he leído el primer libro de Mummy Fairy and Me y estoy deseando leer el tercero.
Sara ~ Bookspedia
4.5 stelline
Vivianne
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Funny!
Pippa
Nov 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-7-year-olds
Four different short stories. Kinsella's lovely sense of humour comes through.
Luna Mendax
Jo
Oct 05, 2018
Kayla Gibson
Dec 18, 2018
Sophie Kinsella has sold over 40 million copies of her books in more than 60 countries, and she has been translated into over 40 languages.

Sophie Kinsella first hit the UK bestseller lists in September 2000 with her first novel in the Shopaholic series – The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic (also published as Confessions of a Shopaholic). The book’s heroine, Becky Bloomwood – a fun and feisty fin

Fairy Mom and Me (2 books)
  • Fairy Mom and Me