Start by marking “Dishonored (The Mortisalian Saga #3)” as Want to Read:
Dishonored (The Mortisalian Saga #3)

Dishonored

(Mortisalian Saga #3)

As the princess of Mortisali, all the rules have changed for Cassandra Collier. Not that she's always followed them, life doesn't work that way, even for a royal.

With a wedding to plan and a future to start, everything that once seemed important to Cass slowly takes the back burner as a mystery begins to unfold.

Unfortunately, the clock is ticking; the enemy is quite lite
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Dishonored, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dishonored

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Shelves: fantasy, romance, urban
Dishonored is the third fantastic story in this series, and we continue where we left off. Now, it's been a while since I read the other books, but I was immediately drawn back into their world, and knew exactly what was going on with the characters. That, to me, is the sign of a great book/series.

Everyone's character still remains true, in other words, they are not suddenly acting strange after all this time. The world-building is once again perfect. For me though, what makes this b
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, romance
Dishonored the 3rd book in the Mortisalian Saga. The first 2 books were good but, OMG this book was perfection!

Each of the books in this series Parallel and From The Shadows were good but, Dishonored pulled me and wouldn’t let go until I finished it. This book left me feeling brittle and had me crying. I can’t believe what happened but, LJ Stock you tore me up!

To quote Victoria L. James from her review of From The Shadows.

“The sign of a good book is one that leaves you speechless. The sign of
Kristina
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is just AMAZING!!!
I love Mortisali and all the Characters so much! ❤

This story is beautifully written and you just don’t want it to stop! As always you feel as you are right there with them and go trough all the emotions! That ending was.....wow.....get your tissues ready!!

To LJ Stock: thank you for giving us this beautiful series and i can’t wait for the next and last one (cries) ❤
Amanda McCalip
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dishonored!!!! This addition to the series was absolutely freaking BRILLIANT! I didn't think L.J. Stock could top the first two books, but she absolutely slayed this! We continue where we left off in book two and it was another where I was sucked right back in and I wanted to become a major part of this world myself.

I love when you can pick up a story and feel like you have a connection to the characters and L.J. has truly done just that with this series. It is well written, the characters are
Karyn
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This series is incredible! I absolutely love this world, these characters, and this story that LJ Stock has created!

Dishonored is Book 3 in the Mortisalian Saga and is amazing! As soon as you start reading you are instantly brought back into the story where the last one left off. The author does a fantastic job at reminding the reader what happened in previous books without rehashing everything.

The characters are so well developed you tend to forget they are not real
Kelly Kemmerly
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy S&*+ this is my favorite one in the series! I could get enough of the angst and smoochy face of Cass and Damon after the wedding. The character development was spot on. The temptation, twists, and betrayal were well outlined. Everything about this book had be begging for more. Each character in the royal circle grew and created a new vein for so much more story-telling. LJ Stock is creative, intelligent, and brave in writing the Mortisali world.
Stacey Kelly (When Words Collide Blog)
Just when I thought L.J Stock couldn’t top the other two books in this series, she plays an absolutely blinder. I’m not sure I have the words to justify just how beautifully & intricately this lady weaves her words and spell over her readers. You absolutely NEED the world of Mortisili in your life.

::if I find the words to explain I’ll edit this xx::
Victoria L. James
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**Full review to follow**

(Wails uncontrollably. Welp! Y’all need this series in your life. OMG.)
Pam
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Mortisalian saga approaches a cataclysmic end

Yes, I know I've said I don't like reading a series. I don't like waiting for the next book. I like having everything tied up neatly at the end and then on to the next big read. But I got caught up in this marvelous story long ago and there is no going back.

This, the third meaty installment, does not disappoint. It may not be the end, but at least some of the questions proposed in earlier books are answered. Of course, the final
Erin McFarland
I have said it before, I am NOT an urban fantasy reader. Just not my thing. Then I read L.J. Stock's Mortisalian Saga and she has made me a fan.I think this genre is where her talents truly shine. The way the plot is layered and the characters are developed is very well done. Her storytelling makes you want to join the characters in their fight to save their world. And I just love Cass. She can go from being a beautiful Princess bride one minute, to being ready to fight to save the world the nex ...more
Valerie
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so not expecting the events in this book, over the course of the series, I’d had an unwavering belief on who the traitor could be. No matter if they were exonerated time and time again, I still held on to the belief that one way or another, this character would prove his flaws and deception in the end. But that was not to be and the reality legit shook me more than anything, I kept going back to the events in the first and second book and kept wondering just how things had led up to this m ...more
Mary
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the first two books in this series and was so excited to read the third. I was NOT disappointed.
This book picks up where book two left off and I was immediately whisked away and swept up into Mortasali.
Ms Stock truly has an epic gift for storytelling, she has created a world that you want to inhabit and has created a whole host of characters to both love and loathe.
She has a way of writing that just sucker punches you with so much emotion you can't help but be right there going t
Vikki Love
Stacey
Jun 06, 2019
Amanda
Oct 15, 2019
L.J. Stock has always lived in a world of her own, continuously lost in her imagination. Whether in the forests that backed up to her home in Aberdeen when she was only six years old, the unique landscape of Singapore she discovered at eight, or the rolling woodlands that rolled up to Dartmoor during her teen years, there have always been new worlds to explore.

Now an adult living in Houston, Texa

Mortisalian Saga (3 books)
  • Parallel (Mortisalian Saga, #1)
  • From The Shadows (The Mortisalian Saga, #2)