Start by marking “The Captain's Secret Daughter (Gypsy Moth, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Captain's Secret Daughter (Gypsy Moth, #3)

The Captain's Secret Daughter

(Gypsy Moth #3)

She betrayed him. His wife. The woman he loved. She fled, and Captain Kobrah Jameson thought himself rid of her until the day she comes back.

And Dara isn’t alone.

Kobrah doesn’t want to believe the child by her side is his daughter. The facts don’t add up, but the genetic testing doesn’t lie.

And apparently his heart hasn’t learned its lesson because this captain is th
Published September 18th 2018 by Eve Langlais

To ask other readers questions about The Captain's Secret Daughter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Captain's Secret Daughter

Start your review of The Captain's Secret Daughter (Gypsy Moth, #3)
Madison Warner Fairbanks
The Captain’s Secret Daughter by Eve Langlais

3rd in the Gypsy Moth series. Can be read as a standalone but better if the prior books were ready for connectivity. And the afterwards.

The Captain of the Gypsy Moth thought himself rid of his wife but she’s back on his ship with an unexpected surprise. A daughter that soon has him wrapped around her little fingers.

A explicitly sexy science fiction romance.
The daughter brings this story to life with her cuteness and mysterious invisible friend.

I lis
TINNGG
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: futuristic
Well I mean; it's just your average hp where the h betrays the H to save their unborn child, then rescues the vat-grown baby and spends the next nearly 5 years hiding from Spaceballs before finally giving in and contacting the H for help.

errr....WHAT?!

(deep breath)

Five years ago the H/h met in a bar, got married, and shortly afterwards, she passed, out, found out she was pg, attempted to wipe all traces of the blood drawn from records, got tranq.ed, woke up in a strange hotel with no baby on boa
gremlin
Nov 01, 2018 rated it liked it
The parts with Kobrah, Dara, and/or their daughter interacting were enjoyable.

However, at the beginning it says it's a standalone. While some things will make a little more sense if you've read the earlier Gypsy Moth books, I think you'd be ok if you hadn't. But this then veers back into what happened way after King ended, and I don't think the stuff with the Rhomanii will make much sense if you didn't read the Space Gypsy Chronicles. And since I'm likely not the only one still annoyed at how th
Marishka
I stopped reading this at around 18% - skimmed the rest until I got to the end and read the last couple of chapter or so. This book is connected to the Space Gypsy Chronicles . In the previous books there were some vague references but not like this. I guess if you want some updates on what happened to Rafe, Emma, and Mikhail go for it. I just despised that whole series and want nothing to do with it. What I read didn't make it any better and I don't look forward to reading anymore about it. I'm ...more
Virginia Louis
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I almost gave this book a 3 star instead of a 4 but it does have an intriguing story. It isn't a standalone. For full understanding it is best to have read at least book 1 if not both installments before this story. Also, not until I got more into this 3rd installment did I realize that this trilogy (to date) is actually a spin off of a series this author released in 2017 before this one in 2018.

I like the strong and interesting lead female characters in all 3 books. There is no other way to say
Fly Girl Wickedcoolflight blogger
Read the whole review at: https://wickedcoolflight.net/2018/11/...

The third book continues the legacy of the Gypsy Moth and we get to see how much larger the family tied to this ship is getting. They have protection ships and have branched out into new fields of work in this one. That is until the Captain runs into a surprise. The wife he thought he lost and a daughter. Instantly he feels protective of his daughter and forcefully brings the mother along too. It’s over the course of a few weeks t
Jan
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dara keep a big secret from Kobrah but he isn’t willing to believe it. Well he wanted to strangle her first for her betrayal than he wants his divorce. But when he found out that he had a daughter, he thought it was another lie. Karolyne was most definitely his daughter but why do the Rhomanii want her. He just found out he has a daughter and isn’t about to let anyone take her. But will he be able to forgive Dara?
We finally get to find out what happened. Koby was always carrying a grudge about h
Pam Louis
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Sifi romance
Kobrah is a captain and fall hard for Dara but one day she betrayed him and his people. He never saw or heard from her again. Over the years he harden his heart but no one could ever hold a candle to her. Out of the clear blue he gets a message from her begging for help. He would rather kill her but there is a kid involved one she says is his and there is unanswered questions.
Dara has reason for what she has done . Her daughter and she has secrets she hasn't told Kobrah. Things she was told neve
Melanie S
Dec 06, 2018 rated it liked it
It's OK

I have read the other books in this series, and enjoyed them thoroughly. I was expecting that the captain's story would be the icing on the cake, so to speak, but it didn't turn out that way. I just couldn't understand how our hero could go from hating his estranged wife to the point of cold-blooded murder, to resuming their long-ago sexual chemistry as if she'd never left him. Granted, the revelation of his daughter, and the unusual circumstances of her birth, gives him a means to forgiv
Vic
Sep 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Somewhat thrown into confusion and if you havent read The Gypsy Chronicle series, you may feel a little lost towards the end.

Thank god i did and wow! Thanks for updating that series and i agree about their decision to love as one in the 1st place. Curious on where you will lead us with the merge of these series🤔
Jeanne Mead
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mysterious adventure with lots of surprising twists.
Not to leave out that Captain Kobrah and Dara could not keep their hands off each other even though they had major "Where the hell were you"? issues.
Great book with plenty of snark and a little extra intrigue to keep our interest for some more answers to new questions.
Elizabeth Wheeler
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this story. The daughter in the story is intriguing. I liked the two main characters, although I wondered why he hadn't searched for her sooner. However, the storyline was different. And the intimate scenes quite steamy. It was fun and different. ...more
Dar
This was a great second chance story! Full of suspense, action, and in outer space, and none of it diminished how much our hero and heroine still had deep feelings for each other. As much as they fought it, it was futile. But the things kept happening, and somehow that only deepened their feelings and brought them closer together. Wonderfully narrated it kept me completely enthralled with the story!
Diane Selander- maglioli
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Secret Daughter

This author's diverse imagination and descriptions are so precise the reader is able to picture the scene as the author describes it. A well written, intense and heartwarming story. Well done as always. Loved it.
Corinna
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, romance
Cute, short read. Good character development in the short time.
Carole Hutchinson
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read

Langlais has created a wonderful world to explore. The characters are great. I now have to find the first book in the series and catch up.
Heather
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story sure veered in a direction that surprised me. I think that you should read the Space Gypsy Chronicles before reading this book. Interesting, I wonder what will happen next.
Cora
Sep 26, 2018 rated it liked it
It was fine, but Rafe is a dick and that fact is overshadowing how I feel about the story in general.
Jessica Bush
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Everything you could want in a book. And more! It was fun, exciting, sexy, cute, and sassy. A non whining H/H. Who did what they needed too do. Can not wait for the next couple in this series! If you loved Eve's abduction series or Space opera series. You will love this book! Well worth your time and money. ...more
ZETTER
Unexpected Second Chance!!!

Kobrah "Koby" Jameson's wife betrayed and left him so when she resurfaced in his life with a daughter she claimed to be his. Well one could only imagined how well that went.

After the mission that went horribly wrong a few years ago and that caused Crank his first wife. Jameson didn't want anything to do with his wife Dara Abondonee ever again. So when she left him a note asking for help, what was he suppose to do.

Dara knew that coming to Kobrah seeking refuge after w
Teresa
Jul 30, 2018
Joanne
Jul 31, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• York (The Vorge Crew, #3)
  • Dovis (The Vorge Crew, #2)
  • Cathian (The Vorge Crew, #1)
  • Mission: Planet Biter (Veslor Mates, #4)
  • Raff (The Vorge Crew, #4)
  • Real Men Growl (Real Men Shift, #3)
  • Alien Commander's Mate (Warriors of the Lathar, #6)
  • B Clones (Clones, #1)
  • Real Men Heal (Real Men Shift, #4)
  • Mate Set (Mating Heat, #1)
  • Old Dog New Tricks (The Dogfather, #8)
  • Falling for Sky (Cyborg Seduction #11)
  • #MinhvaLinh Hai chúng mình đi khắp thế giới
  • Đường Về Nhà
  • Vợ Đông Chồng Tây
  • Fantastic Future (Storybook)
  • River Out of Eden: A Darwinian View of Life
  • Real Men Bite (Real Men Shift, #5)
~ New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author

Hello, my name is Eve Langlais and I am an International Bestselling author who loves to write hot romance, usually with werewolves, cyborgs or aliens .

I should warn you, I have a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor something I like to let loose in my writing. While well known for my shifter stories, I am also extremely partial to al

Gypsy Moth (3 books)
  • First Mate's Accidental Wife (Gypsy Moth, #1)
  • The Cyborg's Stowaway (Gypsy Moth, #2)

News & Interviews