Start by marking “Forbidden Mate (Abducted #1)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Mate (Abducted #1)

Forbidden Mate

(Celestial Soul-Mates #1)

Being abducted by aliens to be mated to their king is not how Aria imagined her dream vacation would begin.

Aria’s career fills the void that foster care left behind, but recently, steamy, erotic dreams make her think she’s working too hard.

A free trip to a luxury resort is just the ticket. Until she’s ushered to a “VIP party” and abducted by an alien who insists she’s hi
Published July 20th 2018 (first published November 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Mate

Tiffany
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
After being in a romance reading slump for far too long, Forbidden Mate by Opal Carew is just the escape I needed!

Aria’s life is a lonely one. Abandoned by her birth mother and raised in the foster care system, she never knew what it was like to belong to a family. She has acquaintances at work, but no close friends. So when she wins a trip to a luxury resort, she’s looking forward to getting away for a while.

And get away she does—out of this world, literally. At a resort party, she and a group
Sharon
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not for the faint of heart! Opal rocks again.

No one captures hot & steamy Alien & Human love stories like Opal can.. ereaders are busting into flames all over with the spicy sex from this one. If you are looking for steamy panty melting, heart pounding, hunky Alien men finding your soul mate love story then do trest youself and read this book. This is the first in the series and I was 5 pages in before I bought the next book and watcheing to pre-order the rest as soon as I could! Huge f
Manda
Jul 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
Not fantastic

This was not my kind of book it lacked something and seemed to lack substance of any kind hated it. It seemed to be rushed.
He we start off on a ship bam in a space ship bam your going to get married. Just wasnt what I had been expecting at all so much so that I've cancelled my pre order for the next one 😥
Shirley Klohr-Ricci
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Winning a life changing trip

Incredible sexy hot panty melting story of a very lucky lady! This author just gets better with every book! Thanks loved every word couldn’t put it down,already ready for Eve’s story! ❤❤
Ladydawn
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Forbidden Mate

I would have given this story a higher rating but for the excesseve sex used in the story that had not need to advance the story in places. The story in and of itself was wonderful without all the extra scheenes.
Sep 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Is the alien mate the latest fad in erotic romance? I liked the synopsis so I took a chance. My big issue is that it is only about fifty pages. I read it in half an hour. When I read, I like to be engaged in the book. With a book this short, there is no way to develop any plot.
Debbie
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

What a great book!! I just absolutely loved it and can't wait to read the next one!! A definite must read!!! Happy Reading!!! :)
Aleena
Nov 08, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
What utter crap. It cannot even be counted as a smuff book.
Lisa Diamond
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m not generally a sci-fi fan but this book was well done & a fun read. Love this author so will continue to read next book in series.
Danielle
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.50
(Nat) Reading Romances

Aria wins a trip to a luxury resort. There she meets other women who also won the travel package and expect to have some very sexy encounters. After taking the elevator to the VIP party, the group is told that they were transported to a spaceship. There she meets the hottest man -- or alien -- alive. He's Captain Tai Gaman and he tells her she's some kind of soul mate to their king. What's up with that? Is he telling the truth? But none of that matters anymore, cause now she's falling for him. H
Mike
Smut. Almost entirely smut. Alien abduction and menage smut.

There is a small bit of a story arc, and a little hint of characters, but the focus is clearly the sizzle with (gentle and caring but horny) alien abductors.

Not bad if one is looking for a nicely explicit and erotic alien abduction and menage fantasy, complete with a minor trick of alien anatomy (which seemed out of place to me but that many readers might appreciate).

While I appreciate some explicit smut, there was just enough interesti
MT931
Jul 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was actually surprised that Opal Carew is now writing paranormal romance. I enjoy reading this genre and I think this book by Opal Carew was very good. Her contemporary romances are ok and they seem to be all alike - lots of sex and no plot. For this book, I noticed a different writing style, very different tone compared to her contemporary romances, which I like.
Oleta Blaylock
May 19, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My biggest complaint with this book is that it was way too short. The author has a very good idea. This could have been a rich emotion and steamy hot story. It was steaming hot but there wasn't enough development of the main characters. No look into their thoughts and desires and needs. The author did leave this open to have other books and I hope she develops them in greater detail.
Minna
No plot or character development - a real wasted opportunity, since the premise was promising. I found myself more concerned for the cat left behind than the characters, which was not a good sign.
Plenty of steam though.
ValerieC
I think I bought this really cheap on Amazon (maybe it was free). Anyway, it was just ok.

I guess I found it irritating that there wasn't more to it in the way of world-building. Could have been a much more interesting story.
Angela
Mar 06, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Too short story, no plot and no character development or world building whatsoever. If you want to read a book full of hot alien sex, threesomes and nothing else then this is a book for you. I hated it!
Brittany
Jun 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If your looking for a quick hot steamy read do not look any further. Not much story too it but it is a nice diversion with well written love scenes.
Purple
Mar 27, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I'm really not a fan of threesomes
Laura Wolf
was ok
Michelle the Romance Witch
3.5 stars... totally earned 4 stars right up until the strange feats of anatomy... that just made it a little too unrealistic for me. (since i'm a biology major it kinda hurt to read it honestly)
Charisse
Jul 28, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Opal really disappointed me with this one. Usually her books are hot with a good story. This one was none of the above. Skip if you want to keep your sanity.
SlimeMaiden
It was ok. I think it was worth .99 but not $2.10.
Michelle Votaw
Jun 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot!!

Not much of a story line but a very hot read. Bring extra panties ladies. Your going to need them
Christie Maynard
Angel
Oct 26, 2018
Delia
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It was Ok. I was hoping for a little plot.
Tj
Karen
May 06, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Make Mine Midnight
  • Berta's Choice (The Soul-Linked Saga, #5.5)
  • Mikayla's Men (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #1)
  • Torn Between Two Brothers
  • A Ghostly Ménage
  • Falke's Peak (Puma Nights, #1)
  • Duncan's Descent: A Demon's Desire (Ethereal Foes)
  • Tidal Wave (Forces of Nature, #1)
  • Oath of Seduction: Seducing Sharon (Shimerian Oath, #1)
  • Salvation (Dark Elves #3)
  • Warrior's Heart (Gifts Of The Ancients, #1)
  • Her Commander (Orion, #2)
  • Rosemary Entwined
  • First Sharing (Fallon Mates, #0.5)
  • 3013: Scarred (3013, #11.75)
  • Claiming Earth (Delroi Connection, #4)
  • Celestial Beauty (The Quads of Galafrax, #4)
  • Lionheart (StarQuest, #1)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, Opal Carew loves cats, Zentangle, and wild nail polish!

Celestial Soul-Mates (3 books)
  • The Commander's Woman (Celestial Soul-Mates, #2)
  • Passion Play (Celestial Soul-Mates, #3)