Start by marking “The Bear's Capture (Captured, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Bear's Capture (Captured, #2)

The Bear's Capture

(Captured #2)

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  400 Ratings  ·  89 Reviews
Bear

The solitude had always been my companion and I accepted it, embraced it. Living on my own with the forest as my backyard had always been good enough for me.

Until it no longer was.

The quiet could be loud, the loneliness a burden. I was tired of being on my own. I wanted a wife, needed a woman to call my own.

Who I wanted was Susie.

She was sweet and kind, innocent and so
Published August 30th 2018 by Jenika Snow (first published August 2018)

Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Shelves: dirty-quickie
This was a great addition to the series. Bear & Susie's story was the Insta Love you expect from this author. Grumpy loner & sweet virgin = Kaboom! Dirty quick read.
Nova
Short and sweet.

Bear has been in love with Susie for years quietly watching her from afar. Wanting her but never thinking he could be good enough for her. He’s a rough and tumble man living his life away from civilisation but knowing he should let her go and letting her go are becoming an impossibility. He needs her to be his and next time he sees her that’s what he’s going to tell her.

Susie is so in love with Bear, she’s been trying to get him to notice her for years but believing she’s invis
Janice Somers
Another really sweet enjoyable quick read.
Susie, has been delivering Bears groceries for 2 years. She volunteered and she is on her way to his place up in the mountains to deliver this weeks groceries. Over the years she has fantasized about him. So much of her thoughts center around him. Soon Susie has decided that she is going to tell Bear how she feels about him the next time she goes to his cabin delivering groceries.
Bear has loved Susie for a long time. But he has lived on a mountain for ye
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
#Erotica #New #Release #99ct #Taboo
NEW RELEASE
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2oyTfYM
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2wBPBRA
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2C5KsqR

Subscribe to our newsletter: https://goo.gl/SrUf3e
Or join our group: facebook.com/groups/TheDarkNewsletter/
age-difference
Nikki Anderson
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bear is a loner. Lives on the mountain in his cabin in solitude. He doesn’t even go to town for his groceries. That’s where Susie comes in. She works at the grocery store and volunteers every time to deliver the groceries to Bears cabin. She just wants him to notice her, to realize she has loved him since the first time she laid eyes on him. This is a short read about an alpha male who knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to claim it.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bear has wanted her from afar for years , she brings his groceries to his secluded cabin  he swears the next time he sees her he will tell her she is his.
Suzie has loved Bear from afar always wanting to be the one to bring his groceries now she is going to tell him how she feels.

These two are explosive when they get together and their story will make you  fall in love again
Yesenia Gonzalez
The Bear's Capture by Jenika Snow
I really enjoyed the short story.
Bear isn't much of a social person, doesn't even go into town to get his groceries but you can count on Susie. She works at the store and has always volunteering to take up anything to him in the chance of seeing him. Little did she know that bear has seen her every time she thought she was alone, he was lurking watching her from afar. These two have been in each other presence but none have done anything to approach one another
Ruby Ap.
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
This was another great short, sexy and safe story written by one of my favorite authors', Jenika Snow :)

I have to admit that I love when this author writes these short, fast paced, insta-love stories because I'm a huge fan of these types of stories and she definitely knows how to write the right amount of heat, passion and how to input the few obstacles that our couples must face to stay together... it's awesome to be relaxing and reading a hot read on your kindle and imagining in your head as i
Bellereader
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Bear and Susie are done denying and are gonna get there HEA. Susie has for 2 long years taking grocery deliveries to the man on the mountain. His quiet sure ways have won her heart and she is no longer just going to sit meekly by and let him go without knowing her true feelings. Bear has pinned after the sweet kind Susie but knows he only has his mountain life and cabin home to offer her. Tired of denying his heart and hunger he is determined to lay it all on the line for her.

I voluntarily read
Rhonda
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bear and Susie are in love with each other, but neither knows the other is! I loved this short little story that brings Bear and Susie together after longing for each other. I also enjoyed getting to see Wolf and his wife. Jenika Snow writes the instant love stories that I sometimes need in my life and she does it so well. Steamy, hot and a quick read, you still get all the emotions and feelings going on between the characters.
*~* Susie
Sep 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
Of course I had to read it, the h’s name is Susie!!
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
RTC
M M
Great read. No drama, just them together. Sometimes I just need something easy.
Flo Grugel
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this addition to The Wolf's Capture, this story follows reclusive mountain man Bear. Hot,sweet OTT what's not to love?
Angel
Sep 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Quick, fun read. Characters were great together. Liked the ending as well
Sassy Southern
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bear sought solitude after the loss of his mother years before and has embraced it, letting it heal him. Over time, it's become all he knows and as such, finds socializing in any way uncomfortable, even with his fellow mountain recluse, Wolf (see The Wolf's Capture for his story). But ever since Wolf found happiness with Ruby, Bear is beginning to see his attraction to Susie in a whole new light, one that means she can be his after all.

Susie has wanted Bear for years, and every time she delivers
Leslee
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bear took himself up to the mountains to escape people. The hard truth is that he is all alone and that is all he will ever have. Susie has delivered Bear's groceries for ages, looking forward to her once a month visit hoping she sees the elusive mountain man. She wants to badly to tell him how she feels but is terrified that he will brush her off and leave her shattered. Bear has looked forward to every visit Susie makes but is too scared to talk to her. Bear finally breaks, after seeing how ha ...more
MJM
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bear loves his solitude. He relishes it. He lives mostly off the grid but gets a supply of basic groceries from town once a month. They are brought up by Susie. He keeps out of her way. He's gruff and brooding but he makes an indelible impression on her. They are both lonely and she is both fascinated by him and in lust with him. But she doesn't think he even knows her name. But Bear has noticed her too and he wants her for him alone. But he can barely speak to her let alone romance her? Whateve ...more
She's a Lip Biter
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Bear’s Capture might be a novella but a quick read but it is also quick to capture your attention and hold it.

Bear Hollis lived by himself in a cabin the woods, which was possibly a good thing as he wasn’t exactly a friendly, sociable guy. Susie delivered his groceries, like she’d done each month for the past two years, but secretly crushing on Bear. This is their story.

Right from the beginning the descriptions of each character brings them alive and makes them real. Add in the incredible de
Tamicka
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book from Jenika. I actually liked it more than Wolf's book.
I liked how Susie was so sweet. I enjoyed that she had fallen in love with Bear from afar. Even though she volunteered to deliver his groceries to his isolated house each month, she couldn't tell him how she felt.
Bear was in a similar situatuon. Every month that Susie brought his groceries to him he wanted her more and more. He wanted to keep her for only humswlf. He had been alone for so long that it caught him of
Hazel Harkins
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is another quick, sweet, hot read by Jenkia Snow.

Susie delivers Bear's groceries once a month and dreams of catching a glimpse of the muscular man that lives alone in his cabin. She is deeply in love with him but afraid to say anything to him for fear of rejection and that would break her heart.
Bear knows Susie will deliver his monthly supply of groceries but most of the time he stays hidden from her sight but watches her. He is deeply in love with her and wants her for his own but is afra
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Susie has developed quite a crush on Bear in the years she's been delivering his groceries to his home on the mountain. He's so reclusive that he doesn't even come into town to buy stuff. That's where she comes in. Every time she delivers and sets out his groceries, she comes to love him a little more. And now she's come to the conclusion that she has to tell him how she feels or she'll regret it for the rest of her life.

What she doesn't know is that Bear feels the same way about her. He's just
Rebecca Austin
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: trsor
Bear Hollis lives alone in the mountains and loves his solitude but there is only one person whom he likes to see - Susie.

Susie has been in love with Bear for years and is the person who delivers his groceries to his home from in town. She is scared to let him know how she feels and everytime she tells him that she will tell him on her next visit.

Will Bear or Susie ever make the first move or will their love never get that one chance?

This was a good quick read on finally acting on your feelings
Elysian Fields
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the insta love, consuming story of Bear and Susie. It is full of heat and a bit of story line. I loved this story as Bear was the ultimate aggressive (and possessive) alpha man.

He is brutal and savage, and loves living alone but wants Susie for his very own. Susie loves Bear as well, but felt he only saw her as his delivery person. One day they both decide, individually and independently, to tell each other their true feelings. This leads to the passion of the story.
Bear is celibate, S
Melissa Verseman
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone over 18
Recommended to Melissa by: Booksprout ARC
I really like reading this authors work, cause its always hot and steamy.Plus I couldn't put this short story down once I started reading it,it was sooo hot and steamy between Bear and Susie.*Spoilers Tag* so once Susie decides to let Bear know how she feels and he let's her know how he feels its over for them ,cause they can't keep their hands off each other in or out of the bedroom. They get hot and heavy, no matter were they are,it's that hot between them.Three months after beginning together ...more
Toni L
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
As far as I know this was the first book by this author that I've read & given that she's been recommended I was really looking forward to it. I loved the premise and the slow build up. I loved having the inside knowledge on what Bear & Suzie were thinking and feeling. I loved the epilogues (that's right - 2 of them!) that gave an insight to what was happening at different times in their future. But unfortunately the part where they actually got together kind of left me feeling disappoin ...more
Tilly
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was impossible not to fall in love with Bear and Susie's characters. Bear keeps his distance from people, each trip Susie makes to his cabin to drop off his shopping he either watches from a distance or exchanges little words with her, Susie ensures she is the only person to drive to his home in the hope of catching a glimpse. Bear see's what his friend Wolf has and he decides that the next time he see's Susie he will let her know how much he wants her, likewise Susie has decided to put her h ...more
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, and dirty talking naughty fun.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
The Wolf's Capture by Jenika Snow

This is Susie and Bear’s story. Bear is used to the quiet and loved it. But what he really wants is a wife. He wants Susie. He is going to have her. He just must figure out how to get and keep her. Susie wants him and loves him. But she is just a delivery girl what could she really give him. S
Lauren
This story is short, fast paced and a nice read. The writing style for this book is easy to follow, the characters are likeable and the storyline is enjoyable. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I liked that Bear and Susie both had feelings for one another that they were a little afraid to admit to one another. Susie had fallen in love with Bear even though she only saw him once a month when she delivered his groceries.
I loved the moment both of them admitted their fee
Tracey
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this love from a distance book. Bear and Susie have been pining after each other for awhile but they don't show their interest to the other. Susie delivers Bear's groceries to his out in the woods cabin and puts them away in his kitchen. He tends to keep himself hidden from Susie, instead of getting to know her and let her in on his feelings for her. Susie looks forward to seeing Bear but that doesn't happen very often on her once a month delivery trips to his cabin because he stays ou ...more
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com

Captured (2 books)
  • The Wolf's Capture (Captured, #1)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement