Start by marking “Rockaway Bride (Girl Band #3)” as Want to Read:
Rockaway Bride (Girl Band #3)

Rockaway Bride

(Girl Band #3)

A Rock Star Kidnaps a Runaway Bride…

Kidnapping the bride seemed like a good idea at the time.

Her fiancé stole my fortune, so I stole his woman.

Tit for tat. Or tat for tit. However you want to look at it.
The one thing I didn’t expect?

Willow Honeycutt, preschool teacher, boy band super fan, is completely crazy.

And somehow she’s turned the tables on me.

Now, she’s holding me h
Published June 29th 2018

Start your review of Rockaway Bride (Girl Band #3)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Rockaway Bride is by Pippa Grant. This is my third book by Pippa and I have to say that she is fast becoming an obsession of mine. This book was amazing. It is hilarious but filled with so much heart. You will most definitely laugh out loud…a LOT! Maybe even snort laugh! But you will also sigh, swoon, perhaps even gasp. What you will most definitely do is fall in love with these characters.

If you’ve read any of the other books, then you’ve already met Willow Honeycutt who is part of the all girl
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

I had an absolute blast with this book. I had never read anything written by Pippa Grant before picking up this book but I decided to give it a chance. I tend to enjoy rockstar romances so I think that guy holding a guitar on the cover helped me make the decision to read this book. I had such a good time with this book from the very start and was completely entertained until the very end.

This book was incredibly funny. I wasn't laug
Ambriehl Khalil
⭐️ [5/5 Stars] ⭐️

I was beginning to think that the rest of the series was good but just not as good as the pilot and the puck up but oh my goodness this one was very very close. I can’t not give it five stars. There was a smile on my face the entire time and it was absolutely ridiculous, literally borderline insane but it was ... So. Much. Fun. There was something new and crazy happening at every moment, I couldn’t help but absolutely adore the entire thing. I thought because of the previous boo
Court
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves, 2018-faves
Reread 11/1/18 :) Can't wait for Eloise's book, which is coming out soon!

5 stars!

By now it's no secret that I love pretty much anything Pippa Grant puts out, and this was no different.

Still revolving around the same crew of lovable characters from her previous books, Rockaway Bride focuses on Willow - the boy-band covering all-girl band singer - and Dax, down on his luck rock star with a mean grudge against Willow's fiancee, Martin.

His plan to get revenge? Kidnap the (literal) princess until he
Kiki
Emma
Jul 31, 2018 rated it liked it

I enjoyed this one, it was funny and so sweet. Loved both MCs, the hero was the sweetest jerk, he has so much to endure by himself, but that didn't stop him from falling in love with the reckless, carefree Willow. I can understand Dax's fascination, she was so lovely. He actually loved her more than she did him, and I couldn't be happier. Definitely trying more books by this author.
Carly
"Do you always talk this much?"
"No." Maybe? I don't actually know.
But I do know I'm beginning to suspect there's way more to his story than just that his money's missing. Because while Dax is rough around the edges, with all the tattoos and the divorces and the hot, heavy songs about sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll, he's also been way more protective than he should be.
With the donkey. With Chrissy and Ricky to make sure they didn't pull anything. With keeping me from falling out of the boat. With
Ivy Deluca
It's a cute runaway bride screwball adventure comedy romance and exactly what I've come to expect from this series. Full or quickish review to come, haven't decided yet. ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
Dear lord, my stomach muscles still hurt from all the laughing while reading Rockaway Bride! From the first pages when Willow is hanging out with her step-brothers through the very last page, I absolutely loved every minute spent reading Willow and Dax’s romance.

There’s love, lust, lightness, snark, wit, fun and forgiveness throughout their story. I love how they fell in love. Loved that they brought out the best (okay, and sometimes the worst) in each other.

Their adventure to love is smart, sex
Somia
Nov 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Slightly on the fence when it comes to this book and what I should give it as a rating.

So, I was excited by this book and the idea of curling up for a bit and just laughing and laughing, sadly that didn't happen. The first chapter drew me in and had my interest and throughout the book there were moments where I found myself smiling and moments of some amusement. But it wasn't to the level I was expecting/hoping. I wasn't absorbed, time did not become something I was unaware of.

My most enjoyable
Shelby
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a fun, sexy, hilarious breath of fresh air to read! Oh and HOT!
Jen (That's What I'm Talking About)
After being with Martin for seven years, Willow admits to herself that she doesn’t want to get married to him, and on the night before her wedding she gets wasted with her stepbrothers. They encourage her to run away. The next morning... Dax Gallagher, lead singer of Half-Cocked Heroes, is dealing with a huge hangover when he realizes he has kidnapped the fiancé of Martin, the man who stole all his money and ruined his life. Willow, free for the first time in forever, takes this opportunity to d ...more
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
Pippa is so amazing at turning any situation and scene into a hilarious, laugh out loud moment. There were so many times during this book that I had to sit my Kindle down to wipe the tears off my face from laughing so hard.

Willow is a prim and proper preschool teacher and stepdaughter to a king. She is not spontaneous or wild, and you would never see her color outside the lines.

Dax is a famous rock star who is down on his luck. Everything is falling apart, and he doesn't know how to make it ri
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
-Kacie, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The more books I read by Pippa Grant, the more I appreciate her weird and quirky writing style. And I mean weird and quirky in the best possible way. Her stories are all wonderfully unique, and I truly love that. This story is no different.

Willow is a preschool teacher, a singer in an all girl band, the step daughter of a king, and an all around good girl. She plays life safe. Until Dax. Dax is a singer in a band called Half Cocked Heroes. He is the text book bad boy rock star.
Jaime Fiction Fangirls
4 Hilarious Stars

Initially I was worried that I wasn’t going to like this book because, frankly, Dax wasn’t really all that likeable to me. I pretty much adored Willow already and I just wasn’t sure I was going to approve of Dax for her.

However, once we finally get to see the real Dax who was hidden behind the vengeful musician I fell in love with him and Willow together.

Their adventure was full of that Pippa Grant hilarity and mishaps that we’ve all come to know and love but there was also a
Jodi
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seriously, I know. I say it EVERY. FREAKING. TIME I read a new Pippa book. But it's true. So I can't help it. She just gets better. Like every time I read one of her books, I think, that's it, I love it so freaking much, it just can't be topped. And then I read the next one and go, oh, fudgenuts, she topped it. How does she do this insane unicorn magic?? Seriously, a bad boy rocker who's down on his luck and a runaway bride/preschool teacher who's never stepped one toe over the line? Throw in ha ...more
Angela Joiner
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hilariously ridiculous. How does one mess up a kidnapping that bad?

Also, love spuds 😂 I just about died

Sandra
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Pippa Grant book and it was awesome!!! I had so much fun reading this book! For some reason I have been on a reading frenzy these past few weeks, reading a book to 2 to even 3 books (on weekends) a day and I hit the jackpot when I saw this one being mentioned. I had just finished another book and was thinking about taking a break (maybe clean the house!) but then I came across this book something about it just drew me in. Normally I would not really be interested in the whole m ...more
J Williams
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What do you get when you combine a down-on-his-luck rock star God with a sweet preschool teacher run-away-bride? The best crazy road trip ever!!!!

Willow is amazing. Sassy, crazy, caring. I want to be her friend. Dax is everything you want your super hot rocker boyfriend to be. And their trip?? Epic! Crazed donkeys, a bus full of nuns, random cow humor. I wanted in on their crazy European adventure!!

Definitely a memorable story. Can't wait to read more!
Emily
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my least favorite book in this series. However, it was still a great book and I would recommend it. I will continue to read the next books in the series. Still hilariously funny. I mostly didn’t like the ending as much as the other ones. It was a HEA and it wasn’t.
Petra Gleason
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tiera McMillian
Feb 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: february-2020
3.5-4 stars. Imma just be honest.. I wish I could figure out how the order of these books. Despite not being part of a series this book is a part of the world Pippa has created and it involves one of the 5 girl Bffs. I am trying to read them all but there isn't any direction as to which books go where in the series so I've read them all out of order creating spoilers. I didn't even realize Willow had a book until I read Hero and the Hactivist and discovered that all the girls had dudes... I just ...more
Em__Jay
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rockaway Bride is my favourite Pippa Grant book to date! Her comedic writing shows no signs of abating. There are plenty of laugh-out-loud moments, be it from situations our characters find themselves in to the naming of characters.

I loved Willow and Dax. Willow’s a preschool teacher who sings at juice bars in an all-girl boy band cover band. Dax is a thrice-divorced rock star who’s lost control of both his personal and professional life. Willow is friendly and approachable. Dax is a grump. Poo
Laurie
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My very first Pippa Grant book and now I NEED to go back and read ALLLLLLLL of them!!!! Rockaway Bride had me at the first chapter, I can best describe this book at madcap – an old word for sure, but it brought to mind some great classic movies that I adore. On paper, Willow Honeycutt and Dax Gallagher are the opposite ends of two magnets – they bounce off each other like nobody’s business. But as they bounce along on their journey, things get flipped and that attraction is powerful.

I adored Wil
Amy
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The happiness that shines through in all of Pippa Grant's books makes ME so happy! I am becoming somewhat of a broken record every time I try to review her books. Rockaway Bride started with a reading obstacle that Pippa was going to have to overcome for this reader. I do not like to read a rock star hero. I can not remember the last time I read one since I move along after reading the blurb for a rock star storyline. Or, I move along when I see a guitar in the cover picture. It's just not my th ...more
Kim May
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you love reading romantic comedy books that will make you laugh out loud and spew your drink, then Pippa Grant needs to be on your automatic one-click, always buy, go to author list. Her imagination never ceases to amaze me. Everything about her books are wacky, crazy and over the top in the best possible way. They are also, sexy, steamy, and sweet. I can’t get enough of this author. After every book that she writes I think, “this is my favorite”. Well, that only lasts until the next book. Th ...more
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Thuy Taylor
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am such a sucker for anything Pippa Grant writes. Her books are so fun, hilarious, happy, sweet....While reading, I'm always like, where does she come up with this stuff??!!! Its soooooo funny.

Rockaway Bride is a part of but also standalone of her book so far. They're all characters we've met in her previous books. They're all interconnected characters, this is Willow's story. She is in a girl band with her friends who sings boy band songs. She's a teacher in elementary school, and she is prim
Monique
Nov 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
📖📖 READ THROUGH KU. 📖📖

Whenever I want to get away, escape and read a little fun and frivolity, I go find my next Pippa Grant novel in her reading order. They make me happy and keep a smile on my face for hours. The thing you have to accept reading one of her books is you have to go with the flow. Crazy will happen and often and sometimes it doesn’t necessarily make a lot of sense but it helps the story flow and gives you a belly laugh or two. If you’re into this type of escapism, then you will l
Anna Reads Here
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle-reads
Goodreads Librari...: duplicate book listing 2 16 Jun 25, 2018 01:21PM

• Blissed (Misfit Brides, #1)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Her Rebel Heart (The Officers' Ex-Wives Club #1)
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Smittened (Misfit Brides, #3)
  • Sugared (Misfit Brides, #4)
  • Southern Fried Blues (The Officers' Ex-Wives Club, #2)
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Matched (Misfit Brides, #2)
  • Spiced (Misfit Brides, #6)
  • Merried (Misfit Brides, #5)
  • Unhitched (Misfit Brides, #7)
  • The Christmas Fix
  • The Fine Art of Faking It (Blue Moon, #6)
  • The Mistletoe Kisser (Blue Moon #8)
  • Not Part of the Plan (Blue Moon, #4)
  • Forbidden Miles (Miles Family, #2)
  • Mr. Fixer Upper
Pippa Grant is a USA Today Bestselling author who writes romantic comedies that will make tears run down your leg. When she's not reading, writing or sleeping, she's being crowned employee of the month as a stay-at-home mom and housewife trying to prepare her adorable demon spawn to be productive members of society, all the while fantasizing about long walks on the beach with hot chocolate chip co ...more

Girl Band (4 books)
  • Mister McHottie (Girl Band #1)
  • Stud in the Stacks (Girl Band #2)
  • The Hero and the Hacktivist (Girl Band #4; The SEALS #1)

News & Interviews

Looking for a fictional meet-cute in the new year? We've got some steamy novels for you to snuggle up with, including Casey McQuiston's...