Start by marking “The Cleanup (Washington Rampage #2)” as Want to Read:
The Cleanup (Washington Rampage #2)

The Cleanup

(Washington Rampage #2)

Boy meets girl.

Boy screws girl.

Girl gets knocked up.

That was my story with Brandon Jeffers, power hitter for the Washington Rampage and baseball's biggest bad boy. He came into my life like a line drive to the face, and he left without looking back.

It's okay though, because I'm determined to raise this baby on my own. I mean, women for centuries have navigated parenthood a
Published June 28th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The Cleanup, please sign up.
Megan Green So sorry for the delay in response. The Cleanup releases on 6/28/18!

Book-Bosomed  blog
Jun 10, 2018 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF

Heroine’s friend: “I think you’re making a mistake, Liv. Brandon has a right to know you’re having his kid. He has a right to decide if he wants to be a part of his or her life.”

Heroine: “’I disagree,’ I say, resolute in my decision. ‘Because I already know how he’ll react. You think he’s suddenly going to drop everything and want to play house with me and a baby? That’s not who he is.’”

Heroine’s friend: “Lexi shoots me a pointed look. ‘You spent all of twelve hours with him, and you think th
ItaPixie
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

The Cleanup was easy to read,it could be read as a stand-alone but I suggest you to read Ian and Lexi's story too.
I liked to be back to Maple Lake and to see again the characters I've meet in the previous book in the Washington Rampage series.

Liv choices could be egotistical at times but I can understand her hesitancy with a youth like hers.Brandon has to show Liv she is the only woman in his life in order to make her forget about all her fears to be rejected and forgotten.
Could they make every

Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description
I loved this story. A surprise baby. Love before marriage. A hot baseball player. A sassy woman with a love of books. All of these things are found in The Cleanup by Megan Green. All of that combined with strong writing, an absolutely engaging plot, and both main and secondary characters that you can't help but love made it impossible for me to not fly through the pages of this story. And I enjoyed every moment of it.

I had a feeling after reading the first book in this series The Off-Season, wh
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Beautiful love story! I absolutely loved Brandon and liv while reading Ian and Lexis story and I’m so happy they got the love they deserved!

This story was written so beautifully and I loved how you learned about the characters as they learned about the other! You were front and center of their romance and their journey!
Kimberly Garner
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Liv and Brandon is a couple that should never work, the author throws them together, and then they have to deal with it. The author keeps you on your toes with Liv's standoffish attitude. I couldn't get behind Liv too much, I thought she was sort of a jerk, but I did love Brandon, and I did love that he had to jump through hoops to get his happily ever after. Told in dual pov.
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
I absolutely loved The Cleanup!!! Brandon and Liv’s story was heartbreaking and heartwarming all in one!!!

Liv was such a strong emotional character! Her life hasn’t been the greatest and then she meets Brandon and all bets are off!!

But, circumstances separate them....but then they are brought back together by happenstance and a little bean. Then the true fight for love begins.

Reviewed by: Dana D.
Jeanna
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy in exchange for an honest review. I've read all of this authors books, and this one was quite a bit different, a bit bolder & sexier. If you're looking for a book that hooks you immediately check out this one!
2OCC Reviews
Shelves: jessica
Marie’s Review
The Clean Up by Megan Green is the second book in the Washington Rampage series. The story of a one night stand that ends in unexpected pregnancy is not a new one, but the way that Brandon and Liv handle it makes for a unique tale.

Liv has been on her own for most of her life. Taking care of things is how she handles it. Becoming pregnant is no different. She is determined to master this challenge too without any help.

Brandon is the clean up hitter for the Washington Rampage and has
Jackie Wright
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read by Megan Green and I really don’t know why because I love sports romance and I will certainly be checking out book 1 in the Washington Rampage Series as well as other books by this author. This story is an emotional read it’s both heartbreaking and heartwarming and it made no difference that I hadn’t read book 1 so I can honestly say this can be read as a stand-alone. Liv is a strong independent woman who knew what she wanted and where she was going with her li ...more
Shannon
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I fell in love with Liv and Brandon from the beginning in The Off Season. Their personalities are catchy. Liv is busy with dreams for the book store that she works at and plans on taking over. She doesn't have much family and had it rough as a young girl. She doesn't trust easily and the one thing she's careful about is not becoming her mom. I can relate to Liv in some ways and my heart broke for her. She isn't good at letting others in and I so totally get that. She didn't even see Brandon Jeff ...more
Heather
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
I loved Liv and Brandon's story! Megan hit this one out of the park! When you find your one anything is possible and you are willing to do whatever it takes to keep them.
Susan (susayq ~)
So, I really liked this one! I read it in a day lol

I had my reservations about Brandon at the beginning, but he won me over. Li v was great too...smart and hesitant to trust Brandon due to his reputation, but really just wanting someone to love her.

On to the next one!
melissafandomworld
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-releases
Ever since reading the Off-Season, I was looking forward to reading Brandon and Liv's story so of course, I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to review this book - I received an earc in exchange for leaving an honest review. So, overall, I reaaaally loved this book! I think I'm becoming an addict when it comes to this author's books because I love her writing so much.

So, what did I think of this particular book exactly then? Let me tell you!

It started off with a BANG and I loved it hehe. Boy a
Sassy Southern
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
There’s definitely something about this author’s books that keep me coming back for more. The sports romance world is definitely competitive-and this author has proven she can hold her own. The small town that has been a popular vacation sport for some big time baseball players, is perfectly crafted for a heartwarming sweet story.
I loved Brandon-he was the classic playboy athlete, that I really fell in love with. Liv was tough for me to connect with, in that I found she made some very childish d
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I didn't enjoy The Off Season very much. I am not a big fan of second chance's and if you follow me you know that. But I love secret baby stories so I thought I would give this one a chance. Yea I didn't even finish this one I am sorry to say. I wanted to like it I really did.

Liv killed this story for me, she is judgmental, stubborn, and a know it all. She acts childish while she is supposed to be raising a child. She has a dysfunctional family but instead of trying to walk away or make it
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching-1
Storyline-3.5
Angst-1
Tissues-0
Overall Rating-3.5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Stephanie

Liv is happy with her life with her days spent in the quaint bookstore she has come to adore. But hey, sometimes we need a little fun and action even if it’s just for one night. For Liv that night of fun comes in the form of Major League Baseball's bad boy Brandon Jeffers. The two share a hot and steamy night together with a no strings attached policy but these two got way more tha
Ariadna Basulto
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
When I read the blurb my eyes went wide and I was sure I was headed to book heaven! A sports/second-chance romance with a surprise baby. Umm, yes please! So as soon as this landed on my kindle I dove right in.

Liv and Brandon have sex. He’s a famous player on the baseball field and off. She’s his teammate’s girlfriend’s best friend. When their agreed upon one night stand becomes an unexpected pregnancy, Brandon must fight to prove to Liz that he wants to be a father to their baby and more than j
Danielle S.
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Brandon Jeffers, major league player (on the field and in the bedroom) finally meets his match in Liv.

Liv has momma drama and only wants to make her book store dreams a reality. She has no room for a guy, let alone the flashy, player.

But Brandon soon figures out, that she is everything he never knew he wanted in life, and knows she’s everything he needs.

They meet, the did the deed, then got a life altering surprise. But probably an even bigger surprise to Liv was how Brandon was ready to step
Jackie
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Started reading The Clean Up not knowing what to expect, what the story was about and totally fell in love. It was one of those rare books that just sweeps you up and fills you with sweetness and love. I really needed a sweet book and this was it for me.

Liv and Brandon, a one night stand that changed everything. Their lives would never be the same. A booknerd and the baseball player, what could go wrong. Both needed each other without knowing it. Note all Brandon had to do was prove it to Liv.
Kelly Brock
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Brandon and Liv

I surprisingly liked this more than Lexi and Ian’s book and that was a lot. Brandon and Liv know each other through their BFF’s who found love with each other. This is a hot one night stand, turned accidental pregnancy, turned true love.

“And it’s then I realize...He didn’t just knock that ball out of the park. He also took my heart with it.”

Liv has a lot of childhood insecurities to overcome in order to know she’s nothing like her drug addicted mother or absentee father. It takes
Pelusa Rivera
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author..Liz has her whole life in front her and she knows what she wants and is going to get it, and then her life derails when a one-stand ends up leaving her pregnant. Liz could be a little difficult but you try to understand her background and now she is a mother and is used to doing things on her own. Then we have Brandon a self proclaimed manwhore who is used doing this his way also and also has a difficult past, but now he is a father and he needs to get Liz in le ...more
Dana
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it

redrocs
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute, quick read

The book held my interest and the characters are likable. The author's writing style was easy to follow. I haven't read the first book but I'm going to. This book can be read as a stand alone.
Meagen Rosa
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nice story

Kept me coming back. Its refreshing to read a book that hooks you and keeps you coming back. I like the story line, characters, & writing. I'll definitely take a look at other works by Megan.
Spunky N Sassy
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book was a fun read. It’s definitely Megan Green based on the writing style. This series is going to be great.
Kasey Sullivan
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a super cute book. That’s really all I got for a review. I enjoyed the characters and the story.

“Giving them your heart and trusting them not to break you… that’s the most courageous thing on the planet.”
Mari
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I've enjoyed this baseball themed series. Maple Lake has the small town setting that I like, the people nice and warm. After Lexi and Ian I wondered how this would be. The plot isn't new but the way the characters are written makes it interesting. The main characters have pasts and sometimes it made them guarded. Liv and Brandon had a one night stand that changed it all. Liv is independent and guarded so she refuses to see Brandon as more. But he broke her walls slowly and showing his sincerity. ...more
Tracy- OMGReads
Book two of Washington Rampage series, The Cleanup can be read as a standalone.

Brandon and Liv have a one night stand with some unexpected consequences. Brandon is a baseball star manwhore and Liv is a hard working woman pulling herself up from her past.

I loved The Cleanup. Brandon and Liv were great together and I loved their banter. I loved Liv’s determination and strength. They are similar in their stubbornness. The Cleanup was a fun, quick read. I would recommend to the reader looking for
Tanja Kezmic
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: omgreads
I'm a sucker for sport romance and this one was one hell of a read. Who doesn’t love bad boy turning his life around in order to prove his love to the right woman.

I have to admit I didn't like Brandon all that much in The Off-Season. But he is showing a different side to him and with Liv you can see what lies beneath the entire facade he puts on for everybody else. I love him and how much he's willing to do for the one's he loves: »Brandon Jeffers is growing up. And the only thing I can think
Samantha Jayne Grubey (ABookHaven)
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, arc

• Called Up (Calling It, #2)
  • Fair Play (Hat Trick, #1)
  • In Too Deep (The Blackhawk Boys, #5)
  • Punt
  • Players
  • Hanging by a Moment (Keeping Score #2)
  • Never Been Good (Bad Boys Gone Good, #2)
  • Kick
  • Second Chance: a romance for the over 40.
  • University Park Series Box Set (University Park, #1-3)
  • Deceptive Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #3)
  • Interference
  • This Time Around (Love in the Heartland, #2)
  • Playing at Forever
  • A True Cowboy Christmas (Cold River Ranch, #1)
  • Jase (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #4)
  • Played
  • Beyond the Bases
Megan lives in Northern Utah with her handsome hubby, Adam. When not writing, chances are you’ll find her curled up with her Kindle. Besides reading and writing, she loves movies, animals, chocolate, and coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. She loves hearing from readers, so drop her a line! You can find her here:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authormegang...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeganGree

Washington Rampage (3 books)
  • The Off-Season (Washington Rampage #1)
  • The Rival (Washington Rampage #3)