Start by marking “The Miracle Morning for Addiction Recovery: Letting Go of Who You've Been for Who You Can Become” as Want to Read:

It doesn't take a genius or psychic to know that addiction can be fatal. And while it may sound glib to say that something as simple as attending to your morning can magically influence the course of your recovery, implementing this Miracle Morning practice will help you develop strength you never thought possible.

The Miracle Morning for Addiction Recovery outlines cut
Published June 21st 2018 by Hal Elrod International, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Miracle Morning for Addiction Recovery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Miracle Morning for Addiction Recovery

Start your review of The Miracle Morning for Addiction Recovery: Letting Go of Who You've Been for Who You Can Become
J.P. Willson
I honestly found this to be very repetitive, very repetitive, and having very little to do with recovery or the recovery process, or at least the recovery process I am aware of having been in recovery for some time now.
This 'miracle morning for addiction recovery' that is repeated over and over is simply a routine one learns when one is not so damn hungover that they actually have the ability to get out of bed in the morning and nothing more. There is nothing magical about it or any of the umpte
Koshka
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction-read
Хар тамхи, тамхи, архи, хоол, өвчин намдаагч зэрэг зүйлст донтсон хүмүүсийн амьдралын дадал зуршил тэдгээр хүмүүсийн "Гайхамшигт өглөө"-ний дадал ямар болохыг дурдсанаас гадна эх ном Miracle morning-ийн чухал санааг товч оруулжээ. Нэмээд хэлэхэд эдгээр донтолттой байсан хүмүүсийн дадал зуршил амьдралын хэмнэлээс гаргаж ирсэн дадал зуршил болгомоор санааг оруулсан нь бас нилээн өгөөжтэй баймаар санагдлаа. Ямар нэг зүйл донтсон хүн энэ номноос эхэлж уншвал маш зүгээр санагдлаа.
Jason Sands
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love it

Good book. I have already started to put the ideas in this book into practice and I can see a difference in my life. The miracle morning elevates my mood for the rest of the day.
Mark Manderson
Some great takeaways:
Addiction is a response to trauma. It is an ineffective solution.

The opposite of addiction is CONNECTION!

Start everyday with a Purposeful, disciplined, growth-infused and goal oriented morning!

The most important factor in determining how you live life is how you start your day!

Last thoughts before going to sleep should be your intentions!

EARN YOUR MORNING SHOWER!

Morning questions to self:

Who are we going to meet today?

What are we going to learn today?

Who are we going
Shawn Sarazin
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, owned
I enjoyed and welcomed the ideas presented in this book. I have always thought of myself as a morning person, but it was never really something where I took control of the day, set my attitude; I was up early and began being reactive. Having established a morning routine this year, I am seeing the benefits of having one and can only wish I had known this and established these principles earlier in my recovery. I think that many others could benefit from reading this and manifesting these suggest ...more
Maxx
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not worth to read it

I have read previous series books but found out this book not worth to read it as almost repeating the same paragraph within all the book.

If you have read the previous books of TMM you definitely can skip this book.
Dean Correia
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I find this to be a great way to start my day. It is simple and straight forward making it easy to implement. I have noticed a more positive difference in my day to day attitude and increases everyday. Now most of my days are good days and I now look forward to starting the day.
Rachel Romero
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I really enjoyed this and plan to read it again! I wish I had had this in early recovery! Talk about an awesome addition to any recovering persons toolbox for success!
Lingshu
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Even though there are many repetitive content, but it’s always good to re-read.
Madeline Grant
Apr 06, 2020
Clo
Jul 28, 2018

• The Play (Briar U, #3)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges
  • You Are WHY You Eat: Change Your Food Attitude, Change Your Life
  • Zero Belly Diet: The Revolutionary New Plan to Turn Off Your Fat Genes and Keep You Lean for Life!
  • Ambiguous Loss: Learning to Live with Unresolved Grief
  • Why Does He Do That?: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men
  • Narcissistic Fathers: How to Deal With a Toxic Father and Complex PTSD (Adult Children of Narcissists Recovery Book Book 2)
  • First Year of Marriage: The Newlywed's Guide to Building a Strong Foundation and Adjusting to Married Life
  • Prompt Me: Creative Writing Journal & Workbook (Prompt Me, #1)
  • Should I Stay or Should I Go?: Surviving a Relationship with a Narcissist
  • The Language of Letting Go: Daily Meditations on Codependency (Hazelden Meditation Series)
  • 12 Smart Things to Do When the Booze and Drugs Are Gone: Choosing Emotional Sobriety through Self-Awareness and Right Action
  • Just for Today
  • A Liberated Mind: How to Pivot Toward What Matters
  • How Jesus Became God: The Exaltation of a Jewish Preacher from Galilee
  • The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teens
  • The British Are Coming: The War for America, Lexington to Princeton, 1775-1777
Hal Elrod is the author of the #1 international bestseller "The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life... (Before 8AM)" available at http://MiracleMorning.com ...more