Start by marking “Red Hunted (Subscribe, Live, Love #1)” as Want to Read:
Red Hunted (Subscribe, Live, Love #1)

Red Hunted

An MFM Ménage Romance Duet.

Fiona's dabbling in kink with her best guy-friend and a sexy-as-sin stranger. Learning to let go has never felt so good.

Fiona’s tech startup is hovering on the verge of collapse.

Published July 17th 2018 by Acelette Press

To ask other readers questions about Red Hunted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Hunted

Heather 123
Oct 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
Oh where to begin...

There were so many times throughout this book that I was tempted to stop reading, because I just didn't feel the connection between all the characters. But I pushed through, hoping that by the end that it would be there.

It never happened.

Parker and Fiona had a great friendship vibe, but I really struggled that they felt more than an incredible friendship to each other. It almost felt like a friends with benefit thing.

And then we have Wyatt...

It takes a very talented writer t
Coco.V
Dec 26, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (12/26/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
An MFM Ménage Romance Duet.

Fiona’s tech startup is hovering on the verge of collapse.

Her best friend, Parker, has a solution. His travel vlog is competing to be the internet’s next big thing, and he’s going to promote her app on his show. She just has to accompany him during filming.

A road trip with her sexy best fri
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
FREE
#erotica #free #freebie @Allyson Lindt #DarkRomance
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2K6gTnB
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2AhGGtF
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2uYt0OP

Check out our archive: https://goo.gl/WaJD6j
Subscribe to our newsletter: https://goo.gl/SrUf3e
Or join our group: https://goo.gl/RpzyFd
Submit for FREE: https://goo.gl/MqqJv3
List your permafreebies: https://goo.gl/forms/rwaGEU3xXgif64852
changes may occur throughout the day

menage
Isabeau Delaunay
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, free, fmm, menage
I really like the way Allyson Lindt brings realism into ménage stories. Given the frequency with which these relationships happen in real life (that is, not much), somehow Lindt finds ways to make them credible. Like others of hers I’ve read, the characters’ jobs play a pretty big role in the storyline. But Red Hunted stands out because there are two relationships developing: that of two best friends who’ve never quite crossed that line with each other, and the ménage itself.

The story is this: F
MTarin
Mar 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Three stars for a four star book because of editing issues

I really liked the characters in this story. Fiona,Parker and Wyatt all felt three dimensional and real. The chemistry between Fiona and Parker was great. Adding Wyatt to the mix only lowered their inhibitions and helped them advance their relationship to the next level. I’ve read quite a few ménage stories and it can be hard to pull them off and make them make sense. I think the flow of the relationship was fine here but Wyatt was more
Becky Baldridge
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
You can fit what I know about tech, apps, vlogs, etc on the head of a pin, but that didn't keep me from thoroughly enjoying Red Hunted. Friends to lovers to menage equals some scorching hot steam for Fiona, Parker, and Wyatt, and while that was well worth the read, the thing that impressed me most was the chemistry between this trio. That's not easily accomplished with a three person group. There's usually that one person who doesn't quite fit the mold, but these three fit together perfectly, li ...more
Lisa
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Red Hunted is amazing!

Okay I am totally in love with this author and her imaginations. The thrills, sex, suspense and twists and turns have my heart rate bumping up and down. So much angst that you have to read the next chapter and the next. Of course if you are a serial stalker err I mean a fan like me, you would get glimpses into her writing genius. Red or I should say Fiona is a web developer partnered with her brother Nick for a delivery company. Fiona is best friends with video-blogger (vlo
The Mysterious Reader
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I first read Allyson Lindt’s Red Hunted (Subscribe, Live, Love Book 1) when it was released in the author’s newsletter as a serial, under the name The Red Cloak Reaction. I the time I thought it was the perfect ménage romance. If anything the polished-for-publication version is even a bit better (so yes, it turns out that you can improve on perfection). Fiona, Parker and Wyatt’s story may indeed be a “filthy-hot hookup” (I’m fanning myself here) but boy is it fun, and the underlying story is a w ...more
Lovinghotbooks1
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, menage
*A copy of this book was gifted to me from the author and I freely give my honest review*

I liked this book, it was a little confusing in the beginning but it just got better.
Fiona and Parker have a friendship but both wants more, it takes a third to nudge them in to it. Wyatt comes through as selfish in the beginning but he has more to him than that.

* Good storyline that has a steady progression
* Well written characters that is emotional and has flaws and insecurities like we all have.
* No unne
Carol 27
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a very well written, emotional, best friends-to-lovers romantic suspense. Fiona and Parker have been best friends since they were kids and despite some long simmering sexual tension, have never been romantically involved. When the couple meet Wyatt by chance, he peaks their interest in exploring a sex-for-fun relationship, not knowing that he has an ulterior motive. What will happen though, when they discover his deception? I really enjoyed the journeys of self-discovery undertaken by th ...more
Rosemary
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I found this a bit hard to follow "at first" but then, WHAM, I was hooked. The trio of Fiona, Parker and Wyatt make strange bed fellow but definitely eye-opening and addictive. In the book we find out that Fiona and her brother, Nick are in competition with Wyatt for a contract for a delivery app only Wyatt is the only one that actually knows they are in competition. Wyatt starts out to engrain himself with Parker and Fiona as a way to sabotage their side of the deal but it becomes something muc ...more
Kristen
Feb 17, 2019 rated it did not like it
Cliffhanger 😡

While this story had potential, it didn't do it for me. The characters and story lines were drawn out and lacked content. I had to push myself to keep reading hoping it would get better and the ending would put everything together for me but sadly it did not. This book should have been finished in 1 day for me, unfortunately it took 5 days to complete and it ended in a cliffhanger. It was torture for me to "finish" this story and I will not waste my time forcing myself to read the n
Denise
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romances, erotic
I always love Allyson's books and this one is no exception. Red (Fiona) is a coder who is ready for an adventure, maybe. She has always had feelings for her friend Parker, a vlogger. She agrees to join him for a month as he competes in a contest, with a secondary goal of testing out some software for the delivery company she and her brother own. Things are not going to go anything like she expects.
Enter Wyatt, the Big Bad Wolf in more ways than one. He will bring some sexual surprises to the li
Anita Hanekom
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed each of these three main characters, Parker, Fiona & Wyatt. They are each very different from each other and yet fit together so extremely well. Parker is a free spirit who is traveling the world, doing what he loves, people assume that because of what he does it means he is a bit irresponsible with no worries, nobody realizes how hard it is to be under scrutiny for so much of every day. Fiona is all about responsibility & doing what she thinks is necessary rather than w ...more
Kaye
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HOLY HAMLOCK!!!
Man, I have to say this read totally rocks with the storyline. If you're into threesomes, you really have to follow this bad boy as they discover everything that stands between them as a group or individuals. Allyson throws caution to the wind in this page turning bombshell. As you follow the characters along you can't help but feel for them. Talk about hitting hard. Allyson did an incredible job bringing this read to life. Thanks Allyson for sharing this awesome read with read wi
BP34
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book of a duet in the four book, Subscribe, Live, Love Series. What could be hotter than traveling around the country with the gorgeous Parker. Maybe teaming up with the also incredibly hot Wyatt, the guy they meet in a bar. A menage soon gets heated up in more ways than one when Parker and Fiona find out that Wyatt is their competition for the contest. Steamy, secrets and lots of drama, but you'll have to wait for book two for the conclusion. I read a reader copy and voluntari ...more
Coral
*SBTB Quarterly Challenge- March 5. Pi Day: Read a book with a character who has a job in STEM*
2.5 stars. The writing itself in this book was actually pretty good. And I did like that the heroine was the coder in her partnership.
Unfortunately the book didn’t come off as realistic in the plot, or the characters’ connection. I think it could have made a decent friends to lovers romance, but the triad aspect felt forced.
Yet I’m mildly interested in how it all gets resolved in the next book. Someone
Judi
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A story that could happen today, this book takes us behind the scenes into the lives and loves of Parker and his YouTube travel channel. A chance meeting in a bar with an enigmatic "wolfish" man and things get a lot more exciting. Parker, Fiona, and to some extent Wyatt are well fleshed out characters. You feel for them, root for them and rejoice with their triumphs. But be warned this is only the first part. More to come, I can't wait.
Pat
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As I turned the pages of this well written story I never was bored with the direction that the storyline was taking. The characters were well rounded and flawed, which made it all the more worthwhile to read! I really enjoyed the dynamics and the chemistry that all three characters shared which kept me glued to my kindle until the very end!
Jenny Mathies
Nov 26, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
This was a DNF for me. I’ve read quite a few of this author’s books that I’ve really liked but this one? Not for me. Sorry. I don’t like to not finish books but there are so many books on my TBR list and my reading time is limited and I just don’t waste time these days persevering with books I’m not enjoying.
Danielle Goodwin
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Allyson Lindt's "Red Hunted" is the first book in a duet. I love it! Parker is hot and Wyatt is hotter! Mmmm. The story line is great, a real page-turner. I was consumed by the story. I can't wait to read #2...I am literally clamoring for #2!
Sandra Walker
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mystery and mayhem

Oh my, as a reader I knew what the wolf Wyatt was up to, but I really hoped he wouldn't succeed. Fiona and Parker were blind sided in more ways than one, some good and some bad. Very good and well worth the read.
Angelika Braun
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Parker and Fiona are somewhat likable characters. Their actions are not always realistic but still I had a good time the book. I mean the cover says it all. You get what you see. ;) Was a fun trip. I would have loved to get more insights into the characters...
Lene Norway
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Good read!

This ménage romance by author Allyson Lindt is filled with enjoyable characters and steamy scenes. It is a good read. But I felt like the author wanted to much at once.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Readers Copy of this book.
Amber J.
Loved this story line. Friends to Lovers inspired by some kinky fun with a handsome strange. Yum! The only reason this wasn’t a 5 star for me was bc I’d the typos. They were easy to overlook but enough that it took me out of the moment a few a times. On to read book 2...
Becky Gates
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Headgames

A bad boy finds he can be caught up in feelings for someone else, a woman and her best friend finally admit their relationship is much more explosive than either was willing to admit. Deception, lust, adventure and raw feelings. This adventure has a little of it all.
Kim F
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong characters. I want to read more from this author. I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Tammy
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book of a duet and I really liked it! The story is fast-paced and entertaining and the chemistry is steamy. Looking forward to the next book.
Andrea
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed it for what it was
Think I like the others betters

Spelling errors too “plane” not “plan” etc
mergele
Not badly written, just a little too flat.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
This Goodreads account is now maintained by Allyson's assistant. I'll make sure to pass on messages to her, but I won't be accepting friend requests, since I'm not Allyson. :)

Allyson Lindt has been telling stories since before she could put the words on paper. She was lucky enough to marry her muse and soul mate. Their cats are their children, and when they’re not spending way too much time gaming

• Red Consumed: A Ménage Romance Duet (Subscribe, Live, Love Book 2)
  • Beauty Claimed: A Ménage Romance Duet (Subscribe, Live, Love Book 3)
  • Beauty Awakened: A Ménage Romance Duet (Subscribe, Live, Love Book 4)