Start by marking “Daddy Hot Pants” as Want to Read:
Daddy Hot Pants

Daddy Hot Pants

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
J
I have a secret and a dark deadly past. It's why I kept Tiffany at arms length. When she barrels back into my life a second time, will I be able to stay away?

Tiffany
He's an arrogant jerk. He hid something major from me and I know it. I shouldn't want him, but I'm drawn back under his spell. Why can't I stay away?
Published September 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Daddy Hot Pants, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daddy Hot Pants

Cynthia Carpenter
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
J is carry around a lot of guilty from something that happened in the past. He is keeping a secret from his friends all but one Bryce about his son and his past.
Tiffany is a hard working and is falling hard for J but he is keeping her at bay because of his past. Will he be able to over come the past to see what his future holds or will he keep letting the past hold him?
Amazing read with so many feels and emotions you won't know what's going. This book pulls you in and keeps you there till you ca
Violet  Marshall
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in The Daddy Duet Series. An interesting book the writing was good. The plot was entertaining and it was steady throughout the book. I found the story and characters likeable. The characters were developed and thought out. Tiffany and Jason are the MC’s of this book. There was humor, parties, a dress fitting, grief and loss, friends and family, a diner, court and more in this book. I can recommend as a good read. There is a cliffhanger so be warned. I voluntarily read an a ...more
H.B. Jasick
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story is naughty. It’s steamy, and it’s cute. J and T are fantastic characters that keep you flipping to the next page. I highly recommend this story to everyone, but most of all to all the people in the world that absolutely hate cliffhangers. You see, this naughty little book has a naughty little ending, and I like to feed off this naughty little energy by getting all Readers, be they haters or not, hooked and stuck waiting for book number two. Trust me, I wouldn’t steer you towards a boo ...more
Jillian Kerr
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Daddy Hot Pants is a quick, fun read with lots of banter, laughs, and steamy moments! There is a constant push and pull between Jason and Tiffany. Their relationship is messy on so many levels!
It took me sometime to really get into this book. It was a little predictable at first, but I have to say as I read on I felt better connected to the characters and where the story was going with a few surprises! There are two part to Jason and Tiffany's story so this book ends on a cliffhanger. Can't wai
Melissa
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a quick and fun read. Tiffany and Jason are the MCs. There is a cliffhanger, I cant, wait to read what happens next.
Paula Genereau
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. Loved it so much.
Cassandra
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, arc
Another awesome Hot Pants book. This is the first book in The Daddy Duet. There are two part to J and Tiffany's story and this book ends on a cliffhanger so be warned.

J is carry around a lot of guilty from something that happened in the past. Tiffany is a hard working and is falling hard for J and she knows he is keeping something from her but he wont tell her.

I can't wait for the next part of this duet 'Bossman Hot Pants'
Mandy Woodall
is currently reading it
Sep 06, 2018
Kelly
Sep 14, 2018
Ember Raine Winters is a new author who just self published her first book. She went to community college to study political science and philosophy. She is currently taking classes to get her BS in business majoring in Sports management. She is an avid reader mostly fantasy and science fiction with a little romance thrown in as well. She loves writing Science Fiction mainly dystopian but is trying ...more