Start by marking “Brides of the Kindred Box Set: Volume 3 (Brides of the Kindred #8-10)” as Want to Read:
Brides of the Kindred Box Set: Volume 3 (Brides of the Kindred #8-10)

Brides of the Kindred Box Set: Volume 3

(Brides of the Kindred #8-10)

Brides of the Kindred Box Set: Volume 3
Contains Shadowed, Chained, and Divided all in one Volume

Shadowed:
Reddix is a Kindred warrior with RTS—a debilitating disease that forces him to endure the emotions of others like a physical invasion every time he is around anyone. Nina is the girl he dreams of but can never have. Will he open up enough for Nina to heal him or wil
Published June 15th 2018 by Evangeline Anderson Books (first published March 12th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Brides of the Kindred Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brides of the Kindred Box Set

Start your review of Brides of the Kindred Box Set: Volume 3 (Brides of the Kindred #8-10)
Bridget R99
Jul 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Addictive.

I don't know what it is, but these books are addicting.
At the same time they do have problems.

I enjoyed the first two stories in this set. Both were just right in length and plot. The characters still had too much angst but it was managed better.

The third story was too long and too angsty. I kept being pulled out of the sex scenes by conversation that just does not work for a hot time .

For now my junk food book craving has been more than satisfied.
I may come back to read more anoth
Lauren
Sep 12, 2018 rated it liked it
OVERALL: ~3.3 Stars

Shadowed (Brides of the Kindred #8) - 3 Stars

Reddix has RTS syndrome or reverse touch syndrome making his life excruciating because he can literally feel everyone else's emotions. Having to ascend the throne after saber he goes to the swamp witch for help. Little did he know Nina, the girl he is supposed to get for the witch, might just end up being his salvation.

I have to say this book went quite fast however I did not enjoy it as much as some of the others. Nina was an okay
Ambre
May 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
WHEW!!! These books are so hot they're on FIRE! Just as good as the books in Volumes 1 and 2. Evangeline Anderson: setting astronomically impossible relationship goals since 2011 (at least)... ;)
The only downside is that her editor(s) STILL could have done a better job (but since it's very similar to what I do for a living, the mistakes may stand out more to me). These mistakes tended to trip me up here and there, breaking up the great flow of the read. That being said:
I continue to enjoy how Ms
Louise
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Their Mates!

Twin Kindreds have met their mate after her bumping into them in the Chapel at the Wedding on the Mother Ship. Only problem is, Beth has eaten a piece of the Wedding Cake which was only ment for the mated. Now she needs help. The twins should help her but they are not united, as they have been raised separately. This is just a small hint of what you can enjoy from these books.
JoAnn Herald
Love these books

I enjoyed reading the 3rd volume of the kindred brides. The stories are so we'll written I can picture everything that is going on in them. The storylines are so we'll written they keep me wanting more. The characters have such wonderful depth they feel so real. Keep up the great work. 😀
Jaycee murphy
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
3 great kindred stories

love this 3 story bundle. such a great series we still "hear from" charecters from the first book! my favorite of this was tge second story i absolutely loved the dynamic Kor an Maggie had.
Ash Toups
Feb 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book series

Excellent book. I am glad I spent money to buy this book. I will probably read all of the books in the series. This author is really good at weaving stories together. It doesnt feel fake at all, even though it is sci-fi.
Barbara Dunbar
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Brides of the Kindred vol 3

Oh my ! If you wish to read detailed romantic escapades this is the series for you! Just a few grammatical errors or I would have gone with five stars.
Brandy
Feb 03, 2019
Laural
Apr 19, 2021
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Heart of the Cat (Sarafin Warriors, #3)
  • Samson (The Boundarylands, #3)
  • Maddox (The Boundarylands, #4)
  • Freeing Luka (Clecanian #2)
  • Caveman Alien’s Sword (Caveman Aliens, #9)
  • Wanted by the Vampires (House of Durand, #2)
  • Protected by the vampires (House of Durand, #3)
  • Alien Lord's Captive (Warriors of the Lathar, #1)
  • My Alien's Obsession (Draci, #1)
  • The Arcav King's Obsession (Arcav Alien Invasion #1, part 2)
  • Destiny (Nians on Earth #1)
  • Forbidden (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #5)
  • Craved (Tribute Brides of the Drexian Warriors #7)
  • Hidden Planet: A Sci-Fi Alien Abduction Romance (Xavian Mates Book 1)
  • The Gorison Traveler Incident (Veslor Mates, #1)
  • Seized (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #2)
  • Tamed by a Beast (Hearts of Stone #2)
  • Smiley (New Species, #13)
Evangeline Anderson is a registered MRI tech who would rather be writing. And yes, she is nerdy enough to have a bumper sticker that says “I’d rather be writing.” Honk if you see her! She is thirty-something and lives in Florida with a husband, a son, and two cats. She had been writing erotic fiction for her own gratification for a number of years before it occurred to her to try and get paid for ...more

Brides of the Kindred (1 - 10 of 26 books)
  • Claimed (Brides of the Kindred, #1)
  • Hunted (Brides of the Kindred, #2)
  • Sought (Brides of the Kindred, #3)
  • Found (Brides of the Kindred, #4)
  • Revealed (Brides of the Kindred, #5)
  • Pursued (Brides of the Kindred, #6)
  • Exiled (Brides of the Kindred, #7)
  • Shadowed (Brides of the Kindred,  #8)
  • Chained (Brides of the Kindred, #9)
  • Divided (Brides of the Kindred, #10)

News & Interviews