Start by marking “Marsala and Magnolias (The Hamiltons. #3)” as Want to Read:
Marsala and Magnolias (The Hamiltons. #3)

Marsala and Magnolias

(The Hamiltons #3)

4.74  ·  Rating details ·  133 Ratings  ·  44 Reviews
Antonio Di Giovanni is a passionate man. He’s passionate about running the family wine business and does it very successfully. He’s passionate about living well and having fun—he’s successful at that, too. He’s known as one of the hottest guys in Napa and for being seen with a different woman every night of the week. He’s used to getting what he wants in life and he only w ...more
ebook
Published June 2018 by Xenion, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Marsala and Magnolias, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marsala and Magnolias

Jodi
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just loved Marsala and Magnolias (The Hamilton’s). I just loved Antonio and Mary Ellen’s story!! They are such a sweet couple. This book will just make you happy. I think I smiled almost the whole book. Also SJ McCoy is a great writer. I have read all of her book and I love how she incorporates couples from her past book into her new one. You get to see what they are up too. I would recommend this book to everyone!! Antonio is just so sweet and loving to Mary Ellen!!
Linda
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another hit! We've met Antonio and Mary Ellen in the other Hamilton books and have been waiting for their story. Well it was worth the wait!
So if you're looking for a quick escape, or want to visit old friends at the Lake, this is your book!
Anne Peverett
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another fantastic novella from this great author, where does she get all the thoughts , feelings and ideas where to go what to do next and yet remember where the characters were in other books and tie all the stories up as if one plot? Although this can be read alone the whole of this authors stories could be a series and they are all worth a read as you want to get to know them all.
Not too steamy yet its in there but not in your face like some authors make you feel.
I cannot wait to read her nex
Alecia
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Like most SJ McCoy's fans.. been waiting on this one. I completely fell in love with Antiono and Mary Ellens story, and we got to revisit Summer Lake with some good ole friends. Love this book can't wait for the next one.. If you want to get a good series of books this is the one starts off with SummerLake and then off to the Hamiltons..
Alecia
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book.. SJ McCoy has out done herself on this one. You cant help but fall in love with Antonio and MaryEllen.. I could NOT put this book down.. waiting for the next one. Got to read her books...
Michelle Pierce
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have loved Mary Ellen from the start and this book further solidified my love for her. Mary Ellen and Antonio have been friends but both are ‘crushing’ on each other but neither wants to make the first move. Antonio overhears a conversation that Mary Ellen is having, since he’s at the next booth and goes over to talk with her and she ends up running out of the restaurant upset and embarrassed. However this is a blessing in disguise since Antonio runs into her at a business celebration at his b ...more
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Mary Ellen is shocked when she see's her ex-fiancé's name as one of the candidates up for a job opening and it seems everything is working against her. When Antonio seems to steps up and notices her she finds it a little fishy. After being hurt in a past relationship she’s now having a hard time believing the lines he’s feeding her is he for real or is this all just a big game to him?

I have fallen in love this Summer Lake and the characters from and surrounding the town. I loved this series so f
Laurie Louis
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SJ McCoy has done again with her latest book Marsala and Magnolias - the third book in the Hamiltons series.

Antonio and Mary Ellen make the perfect couple and fit in with all the other SJ McCoy couples. As any girl that had been hurt once, Mary Ellen finds it hard to trust Antonio and the fact that he has been somewhat of a playboy doesn’t help. Antonio makes us fall in love with him early on in the book when he is so kind and caring to her after overhearing a conversation she has with her mom.
Wendy Livingstone
We have met Antonio and Mary Ellen in previous books, and now it is time for their story, and what an amazing one it is! These two have been attracted to each other for a long time, yet neither wanting to be the first one to admit to it. Due to circumstances, they agree to date each other and see how things develop. It was really great to catch up with the “Summer Lake” group as well.
This is a beautifully written story, which is an engaging page turner throughout. I was totally intrigued and cap
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great story from SJ McCoy!

Marsala and Magnolias is the third in a series (The Hamiltons) from SJ McCoy. We follow characters we have met as they journey through their story. As with any SJ book you could pick it up and read it as a stand alone, but DON'T - don't start mid series go read a series from the beginning of better still them all! I've gone from a reluctant reader to avoid reader since discovering SJ the other summer, each book provides my escape from reality.

In this one Mary El
C
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Marsala and Magnolia's... more depth into the characters of McCoy's emerging families. I'm so happy I stumbled across McCoy's books a few years ago. Now she is one of my favorite author's and a friend. We meet occasionally online to share laughs, stories about her characters and our love for Montana and California (her summer series).Be sure to sign-up for McCoy's newsletter and join her street team on Facebook.

Antonio (tall, dark and handsome) and Mary Ellen (strong, independent yet sweet) came
Carolyne Wood
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an Arc copy of Marsala and Magnolias.
I loved this book so much and it links in very well with other series by this author.
Both characters have made appearances in previous books so you get a back story of their history.
I’ve been looking forward to it and it hasn’t disappointed.
Good old love story where two people go from not liking each other very much to falling head over heals.
Handsome Italian playboy and rich vineyard owner Antonio isn’t happy with the way his life is going and dec
Wendy Livingstone
Robin Geary
Shelves: arcs
I recieved a complementary copy of the book from the author. I can't seem to read her books fast enough and I'm always jonesing for the next. This one is about Antonio and Mary Ellen who have been mentioned before in other stories but this one is focused on them. The both had feelings for one another but didn't share with each other. Antonio the sexy one night stand playboy and Maryellen the guard your heart against the hurt of a. broken hurt. They run in the same circles but continue to circle ...more
Jamie Rhodes
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Contemporary romance readers who just want a flowing story without all of the angst will enjoy this book. I think you could read about Mary Ellen and Antonio without having read about the other Hamiltons. This leopard (Antonio) has changed his spots. Antonio goes from loving the ladies to being smitten by Mary Ellen. Both characters have been in previous Hamilton stories, but again you can read this as a stand-alone. As a reader, you can relax and just enjoy the book. There will most definitely ...more
Karen Lambert-sykes
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed reading this story both characters have appeared in previous books in the series.

Antonio is the local play boy until he meets Mary Ellen and then his whole outlook on life changes as he tries to win her heart but Mary Ellan has been burnt before and thinks he’s only a short term fling.

Lovely storyline and you even get a visit back to summer lake for Mary Ellen to meet the gang

I received an eBook copy from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review. I was not compensated for
Mags
Marsala and Magnolias was an engaging, sweet story. That had no angst, and was easy to read. It was also full of likable characters, including the main two Mary Ellen and Antonio and I enjoyed the romance that developed between them. Not to mention, it was great to catch up with the Summer Lake gang and learn more about Antonio's brother Marcos and I'm looking forward to reading his story.

And I would happily recommend this story to others.
Sharon
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series

This story about Mary Ellen and Antonio is great as for a change we see the female lead hesitant and not ready to rush into anything while the male lead is gung-ho. Well written with great descriptive passages and of course lots of visits from the characters of Summer Lake as well as the Hamilton’s of Napa.
I am an ardent fan of SJ McCoy and so far have not been disappointed this is 5 Stars all the way cannot wait for the release of Peonies and Persecco.
Mary Schuck
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SJ never disappoints with her books. Every book can we read as a stand alone but are much more enjoyable if you have read them all. Just like in past books you get a peek at some of the wonderful past characters. This book is the third book in the Hamilton series and Mary Ellen and Antonio quickly became two of my favorite characters. This is a 5 star book that once you start you won’t want to put down until it’s down.
Tonya Pierce
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mary Ellen had been hurt by love. She’s cautious and not looking for anyone. Antonio has been playing the field and not looking at the future. They know of each other, but don’t think the other is right for them. He thinks she’s to good for him and she thinks he isn’t the serious type. They’re both wrong and when they start the flame catches and takes them down quickly. Years of watching makes for a quick romance.
Michele
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SJ never disappoints! I have read ever one of her books and would be hard pressed to pick a favorite. Wonderfully written with exceptional editing. Each story can we enjoyed as a stand alone book but why deprive yourself of the entire series. I love being able to catch up with old friends and met new ones along the way. One of my favorite romance authors!
J M ANSLOW
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another winner!

Another great story from SJ all superlatives about this book and all the others in these series, Summer Lake, The Remingtons , and the Hamiltons etc are too wishywashy to describe them and all I can say is HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT IN THE SERIES? Don't miss out on a great read!
Kris
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful love story. He’s a reformed player out to win her heart and she’s as no nonsense as they come. It was over way too quick and I believe I have discovered my newest book boyfriend 😉I loved the tender moments between them and the soft kisses on her forehead 💕 looking forward to the next in the series.
Regan Pierce
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful story

SJ McCoy knows how to write great love stories. I love how Mary Ellen learns to trust again and she and Antonio both realized that they misjudged each other. I also really enjoy that all her books are related in some way.
June Rodgers
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book in this series.

I love books by SJ McCoy because they are filled with wonderful characters and storylines that make you feel good. I would recommend them to everyone.
Ms Lisa Smith
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

Once again I lost myself for a couple of hours picturing the scenery and dreaming of my own Italian winemaker. Love how we also got to go back to the lake to check in with everyone. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for Molly and Marcus.....
Sara Heisler
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Colleen Mckinney-Laginess
Awesome story SJ McCoy

OMG! Once again you have outdone yourself. I cannot wait for Marcus and Molly's story. Antonio finally found his true love, Mary Ellen. You write such amazing stories!
Cheryl
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ANOTHER HAMILTON HIT❤❤

I sure can’t get enough of these books. Antonio and Mary Ellen were such a treat. Going back to Summer Lake always makes me smile. Your writing is just wonderful ❤❤
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please Add Book to Series 3 11 Jun 23, 2018 09:36AM
Hi, I'm SJ. A coffee addict, lover of chocolate and drinker of good red wines. I'm a lost soul and a hopeless romantic. Reading and writing are necessary parts of who I am. Though perhaps not as necessary as coffee! I can drink coffee without writing, but I can't write without coffee.

I grew up loving romance novels, my first boyfriends were book boyfriends, but life intervened, as it tends to do,

The Hamiltons (4 books)
  • Red Wine and Roses (The Hamiltons, #1)
  • Champagne and Daisies (The Hamiltons, #2)
  • Prosecco and Peonies (The Hamiltons, #4)