Start by marking “Incognito (Southern Born Billionaire Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Incognito (Southern Born Billionaire Series, #1)

Incognito (Southern Born Billionaire Series, #1)

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Alexandra Conrad runs Big Pines Marina, a southern hotspot for families and people who love to fish, enjoy the water, and spend time outdoors. Proud to see her family’s legacy thriving under her leadership, romance isn’t on Alexandra’s schedule.

Dressed in blue jeans and his lucky fishing hat, Thorn Brooks doesn’t look like your typical billionaire. When he meets Alexandra
ebook
Published July 18th 2018 by Self-Published

To ask other readers questions about Incognito, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Incognito

Lydia H
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a pleasant surprise. I absolutely LOVED this book. From the author’s writing style to the characters to the story, everything was amazing! Quite the page-turner!

Thorn and Alexandra’s story isn’t one that I can say “I’ve heard before” and I truly enjoyed that.

Meeting wasn’t planned or expected, but it was sure destined! Both business owners and in the same field, more or less, it was bound to happen. The way it did, however, was perfect.

Thorne wanted some downtime from the craziness that
Coco.V
Aug 07, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (8/7/2018)!💝

Note: Two versions for this book are currently Free, whether you like your romance sweet or spicy :D
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Thorn is tired of women who only want him for his money, and decides that he's going to get away to fish like a normal person, so he goes undercover to get some peace at Big Pines Marina. Alexandra Conrad runs Big Pines Marina, and she's so busy that she doesn't have time to date, but she loves running her family's legacy. She never counted on Thorn Brooks, and all of a sudden, she feels a connection to what she believed was a fisherman. And Thorn wants Alexandra as well, but he will still stay ...more
Kerri Mirabella
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Stormi Summers is a new to me author. I really enjoyed Incognito so I will definitely be reading more of her work.

Thorn and Alexandra's story was a fun summertime read that kept me turning the pages. I loved that even as a billionaire, Thorn never lost his roots and was a real southern gentleman at his core. He wanted a woman that would love him for him, not his money. And Alexandra while married to her job, wanted to find love . She was such a stong minded woman and I loved that about her.

If
Nancy Metsch
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
** Spoiler free review**
What a great book, Stori is a new to me Arthur. And I loved this book. It was so sweet, then funny then I got angry. Alexandra Conrad is a beautiful woman who runs a very successful Marina.
Stan Watson AKA as Thron Brooks is a Billionaire. He loves to fish and everything that goes along with it. Plus hunting actually anything outdoors is his thing. But here's the thing Stan is trying to stay under cover.
Not an easy feat when your ex is crazy and trying to find you anywa
Shelly's Book Corner
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: beth-s-reviews
Alexandra and Thorn heat up the lakes of Big Pine Marina. Catching a fish or the love of your life, Thorn and Alexandra were destined to find each other.

Thorn built his business from the ground up, he is still humble even being a billionaire. But he wants to be with someone for him and not how many zero’s are in his bank account. Running her family’s Marina was her legacy. Being ‘Boss Lady’ wasn't easy but she did it with pride. Having a love life was difficult especially making time to date. W
Carolina León