Start by marking “Tempt Him (ManTrap Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Tempt Him (ManTrap Book 1)

Tempt Him (ManTrap Book 1)

I'm setting a man trap... and I'm doing it by the book. Care to join me?
My name is Mia and I've been in love with Joshua Henry for as long as I can remember. Since the day he picked me up off the sidewalk after I fell off of my bike, I haven't been able to see anyone but him.

Published September 18th 2018 by Blonde Ambition Press

To ask other readers questions about Tempt Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempt Him

Start your review of Tempt Him (ManTrap Book 1)
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
I liked this book for the most part. I just hated that the heroine’s so weak. She talks the talks but don’t walk the walk—at least not for long. She did toughen up some, but the Hero only needed to wag his dick around for her to give in, eventually. It’s just disappointing. The Hero took her for granted throughout THEIR ENTIRE friendship so I think she should have made him work for it.

P.S. I don’t believe the Hero for a second—he’s probably gonna cheat on her in 5 years time lol. He doesn’t dese
Coco.V
Jan 10, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/10/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
I'm setting a man trap... and I'm doing it by the book. Care to join me?

Unfortunately, Josh sees me as the sweet girl from next door, not a romantic partner. I'm stuck in the friend zone and there isn't an exit in sight.

But now everything has changed.
Megan
Shelby
Emmy
----------------------------------
What happens?
Mia is in love with her best friend Josh while he only sees her as a childhood friend, Josh. Josh is a game developer who uses Mia's expertise to help him build his games with historical accuracy. This doesn't go to plan when Mia stops returning his calls and texts. Meanwhile Mia has a near death
Kimberley O'Malley
Apr 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
Enjoyed the book. Wanted to throttle the hero a few times, but that's life.
Lisa Menor
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mia and Josh grew up neighbors, friends; THAT, continued all way into adulthood. Mia has had a crush on him ever since. Josh has no clue. To Josh, Mia is the best friend anyone could ask for. Mia was getting very tired of being in this fantasy relationship alone. She hated seeing Josh date other women and it was time for her to do something about it. A life changing incident put it all in perspective for her. A late night snack run turns into a reality check and Mia will never be the same. Put u ...more
Sibil
Jul 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Libro senza infamia né lode, carino se si hanno un paio d'ore da far passare e si vuole semplicemente staccare la spina.
L'unica cosa degna di nota sono Josh e Mia, e non tanto perché siano una coppia di protagonisti indimenticabili (perché, ahimé non lo sono) ma perché sono due dei personaggi più coerenti che ci siano. Mia decide di non lasciarsi più vivere, è decisa a diventare la padrona della sua vita e il fatto che riesca a rimanere salda nelle sue intenzioni è una cosa che ho apprezzato. E
Lila
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charming, quick read

After my last two attempts to read 2 books by 2 new authors (back to back) and feeling frustrated and disgusted that not only did the characters completely fall flat, but the writing and grammar was atrocious I thought to myself “the third time has got to be the charm!” Olivia did not disappoint! While this type of book is out of my normal, I can say that I understood the characters, connected with them, the grammar wasn’t bad, and the story was interesting! It’s such a sweet
Michelle
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. I liked the plot - unrequited love at it is finest between 2 best friends. Mia has been crushing on Josh for years while he dates other women and never noticing her in that way. But Josh never sticks with any single woman for long and always turns to Mia when he needs help or an opinion. So after a brush with death, Mia decides it's time to go big or go home and if Josh isn't going to open up his eyes to her, then she needs to move on once and for all. I liked both of the characters, ...more
Jill Oates
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

This is a new genre for Ms Jaymes and I loved it - much better than the Midnight Blue trilogy.

Mia and Josh were great characters. The side characters made me think what book is next and what is going to happen. I loved all the internal dialogue with each character. Shelby is possibly my favourite!
Cheri
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Josh and Mia

Wow first time reading this book my Olivia and I just loved it. Mia and Josh were wonderful but both had obstacles to get thru. At one point I'm high fiving Mia for speaking her mind and then I'm rooting for Josh. I loved all the characters and felt I was right there. 😃
Myra
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book!

I really enjoyed reading this book. Love the story line and the intense love scenes. Who said you can't love your best friend and then it into a lasting relationship? This book will take you on a very enjoyable experience. Love it!!!!!!
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? Olivia can sure write an amazing story.
Mia has loved Josh for so long you can’t help but share her feelings. The way it is written grabs you and keeps you in the story so well you never want to let go.
I can’t wait for all the books in this series
Mar 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Lovely story

Adorable characters, plot is simple yet cute and entertaining. Had some Lol moments, some sad and good realizations. Overall, its a fun friends to lovers story. Like it!
BreRile
May 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
Okay series

Amazon should allow half stars I'd give this a 2.5. I just finished the Cowboy Justice series and saw this one by the same author. Good premise, likeable characters but it was just meh. I'm interested enough in the other characters to borrow the second book.
Marsha Wright
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank U, Olivia Jaymes !

Enjoyable read, good characters, and sexy romance. Some relationships take longer to develop. Growing up and coming together helps commitment last Good story.
Donna
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tempt Him is a sweet and funny friends to lovers story. I really liked Mia and I liked that Josh was totally oblivious. It makes me wonder how many relationships don’t happen because someone is afraid of getting hurt. This is a feel good, leave you with a smile kind of story.
Mary Silvestri
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

A very cute love story. Mia always loved Josh and it was a long time coming for Josh to get a handle on his love. Looking forward to reading more in the series.
Diane
Jan 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Good read

Enjoyable read and good storyline. However thus was a couple in their 30’s, yet acted like immature teenagers. Was an okay story but just that.
MrsJoseph *grouchy*
2.5 stars rounded up to 3 stars

It was cute-ish. The heroine was a bit of a push over. The hero was...a bit of an oblivious dick.
Kerry
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, romance
This was a cute romance, and I liked seeing Mia really come in to her own.
Deanna Wood
Jan 20, 2019
Tima
Jan 11, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Big Bad Doctor (Big Bad Daddies #2)
  • The Best Man Wins: A Steamy Romantic Comedy
  • Noah (7 Brides for 7 Soldiers #6)
  • Ryder (7 Brides for 7 Soldiers #1)
  • Just Roommates (Blue Beech, #5)
  • He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not (The Flower Shop Sisters #2)
  • Wyatt (7 Brides for 7 Soldiers #4)
  • Zane (7 Brides for 7 Soldiers #3)
  • Jack (7 Brides for 7 Soldiers #5)
  • Ford (7 Brides for 7 Soldiers #7)
  • Adam (7 Brides for 7 Soldiers, #2)
  • Ten Night Stand
  • Healing Her Cowboy (Montana Secrets #1)
  • Outcast (The Good Guys)
  • Under Your Influence
  • Stealing My Best Friend (Lovers' Lane #1)
  • One Night (One Night Is All It Takes #2)
  • The Husband Checklist
Olivia Jaymes is a wife, mother, lover of sexy romance, and caffeine addict. She lives with her husband and son in central Florida and spends her days with handsome alpha males and spunky heroines.
She currently has five series: Cowboy Justice Association, Danger Incorporated, and Military Moguls, Midnight Blue Beach Trilogy, and her brand new contemporary romance series The Hollywood Showmance Chr

News & Interviews