Start by marking “Tempt Him (ManTrap Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Tempt Him (ManTrap Book 1)

Tempt Him (ManTrap Book 1)

I'm setting a man trap... and I'm doing it by the book. Care to join me?
My name is Mia and I've been in love with Joshua Henry for as long as I can remember. Since the day he picked me up off the sidewalk after I fell off of my bike, I haven't been able to see anyone but him.

Published September 18th 2018 by Blonde Ambition Press

To ask other readers questions about Tempt Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempt Him

★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
I liked this book for the most part. I just hated that the heroine’s so weak. She talks the talks but don’t walk the walk—at least not for long. She did toughen up some, but the Hero only needed to wag his dick around for her to give in, eventually. It’s just disappointing. The Hero took her for granted throughout THEIR ENTIRE friendship so I think she should have made him work for it.

P.S. I don’t believe the Hero for a second—he’s probably gonna cheat on her in 5 years time lol. He doesn’t dese
Coco.V
Jan 10, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/10/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
I'm setting a man trap... and I'm doing it by the book. Care to join me?

Unfortunately, Josh sees me as the sweet girl from next door, not a romantic partner. I'm stuck in the friend zone and there isn't an exit in sight.

But now everything has changed.
Lisa Menor
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mia and Josh grew up neighbors, friends; THAT, continued all way into adulthood. Mia has had a crush on him ever since. Josh has no clue. To Josh, Mia is the best friend anyone could ask for. Mia was getting very tired of being in this fantasy relationship alone. She hated seeing Josh date other women and it was time for her to do something about it. A life changing incident put it all in perspective for her. A late night snack run turns into a reality check and Mia will never be the same. Put u ...more
Jill Oates
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

This is a new genre for Ms Jaymes and I loved it - much better than the Midnight Blue trilogy.

Mia and Josh were great characters. The side characters made me think what book is next and what is going to happen. I loved all the internal dialogue with each character. Shelby is possibly my favourite!
Cheri
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Josh and Mia

Wow first time reading this book my Olivia and I just loved it. Mia and Josh were wonderful but both had obstacles to get thru. At one point I'm high fiving Mia for speaking her mind and then I'm rooting for Josh. I loved all the characters and felt I was right there. 😃
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? Olivia can sure write an amazing story.
Mia has loved Josh for so long you can’t help but share her feelings. The way it is written grabs you and keeps you in the story so well you never want to let go.
I can’t wait for all the books in this series
Donna
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tempt Him is a sweet and funny friends to lovers story. I really liked Mia and I liked that Josh was totally oblivious. It makes me wonder how many relationships don’t happen because someone is afraid of getting hurt. This is a feel good, leave you with a smile kind of story.
Diane
Jan 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Good read

Enjoyable read and good storyline. However thus was a couple in their 30’s, yet acted like immature teenagers. Was an okay story but just that.
Jennifer Boyd
Alicia Lovejoy
Stephanie
rated it it was ok
Jan 16, 2019
Olivia Jaymes is a wife, mother, lover of sexy romance, and caffeine addict. She lives with her husband and son in central Florida and spends her days with handsome alpha males and spunky heroines.
She currently has five series: Cowboy Justice Association, Danger Incorporated, and Military Moguls, Midnight Blue Beach Trilogy, and her brand new contemporary romance series The Hollywood Showmance Chr