Start by marking “The Exchange Student: An Explicit Erotic Novel” as Want to Read:
The Exchange Student: An Explicit Erotic Novel

The Exchange Student: An Explicit Erotic Novel

(The Exchange Student)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  9 ratings  ·  8 reviews
She is ready to play. Are you?

Helena Ekberg, an exchange student from Sweden, will spend the academic year in the pulsating city of London. There she meets the handsome and charismatic tantric practitioner Daniel Langston and his friends. Immersed into a foreign culture, she is now also introduced to a foreign sexual world, where nothing is what it seems – and where she
Published June 22nd 2018 by Tantric Candy

To ask other readers questions about The Exchange Student, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Exchange Student

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of The Exchange Student: An Explicit Erotic Novel
Lisa Roberts
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was very different and so very interesting and well described scenes so be prepared for a whole lot of heat and activity through out the whole story. The characters were very interesting and it kept my attention through out the story. I enjoyed it.
Rowena
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very intresting storyline and subject matter. Not familiar with the sexual subject that the author brings its readers but it was interesting to hold my interest. Lots of hot loving going on from start to finish with different person within the group. So if your not a fan of this type of activity than this not for you, but if the subject interest you than this is a good start.
Mona williams
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
wow what to say about this book! there is just so much sex in this story. no real story line. she goes to another country where she meets him. he gets her into doing some real kinky stuff. there is something more going on. you have to read to find out.
lori
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Let me preface this by saying this book isn't for the weak of heart or ones who may have triggers. This may not be the book for you. I don't exactly understand the tantric aspects so I'm probably not the best person for that part but if you understand it and enjoy it you probably will really enjoy this book. I'm not saying I didn't like the book, I did but some parts were a little hard for me. This author does go in great detail with the characters and the story itself.
Michelle Austin
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
description

Free To Play was an interesting 4 star read and book one in The Exchange Student series.
This is definitely a different read for me, my first read that includes tantric.

Helena is an exchange student from Sweden who is attending Stonemoor College in London. When she runs into Daniel and his friends at a club things take a very interesting twist. She has an encounter with Daniel that blows her mind and takes her into a world she can’t explain.

As she gets to
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Amount of sex 4.5 / 5
How explicit are the sex scenes 4.5 / 5
Story 4 / 5
Overall: 4 / 5

Free to Play is the first book in The Exchange Student series written by author Charlene Black. This story was first released in June 2018 and titled The Exchange Student. The story has recently been modified and re-released in January 2019 with the updated title.

Let me tell you, this was one blazing hot story! It centers around Helena Ekberg, who is an exchange student from Sweden. She is currently going to
BookLover
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was every bit of hot and steamy as the cover suggests. The author touches on many “forbidden” desires that this girl had only dreamed of. The author clearly had a very vivid imagination or very healthy and hot life behind the scenes. I was floored by all the dirty talk, alpha males, interesting conversations and overall theme of this story!

Helena is an exchange student and boy does she get introduced into the culture in London quickly. Between the women and men she associates herself
Linda
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow, what can I say? This was one HOT first Black book for me! I am still fanning myself! High intensity, page turner. Helena is experiencing so many firsts. Is she falling in love with Daniel? Is there any chance for them to be more? I'm not sure I like Daniel and his friends. Perhaps I could like Daniel. What will be Ms. Black's plan for the second in the series. This reader will definitely read to find out!
Emlovesreading
Corey Olomon
Renata
Bryan Vice
Nov 22, 2019

• Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Truth in Freedom (Truth & Lies Duet, #2)
  • Underneath the Sycamore Tree
  • Sacrifice
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Alexandria (The Widows of Birch Harbor, #5)
  • Primal Need (Primal Howlers MC Book 2)
  • Love Ignited (Slow Burn, #2)
  • Imperfect Saint (All Saints Security Series)
  • Chase the Butterflies
  • Wonder With Me (With Me In Seattle, #11.5)
  • Viola (The Widows of Birch Harbor, #6)
  • The Unexpected Letter (The Unexpected Series, #2)
  • The Unexpected Connection (The Unexpected Series, #4)
  • Dangerous Game: An Armed & Dangerous/Circle of Justice Crossover Novel
  • The Unexpected Package (The Unexpected Series, #3)
  • Finally Yours (Love & Wine, #1)
  • Demise of a Self-Centered Playboy (The Baileys #5)
Charlene Black, erotica author and creator of Tantric Candy has been an active Tantric practitioner since 2012. She loves to write Spicy, Explicit Tantric Erotic Stories. Charlene’s stories invite you into the world of the senses. Her writing style helps you to slow down, take your time, taste, feel and listen to every word pulling you into a world of sensual erotic encounters. Charlene usually ...more

The Exchange Student (2 books)
  • Free To Love: An Explicit Erotic Novel (The Exchange Student Book 2)