Start by marking “Friday Evening Unwinding Together: A Gentle Femdom BDSM Loving Erotic Short” as Want to Read:
Friday Evening Unwinding Together: A Gentle Femdom BDSM Loving Erotic Short

Friday Evening Unwinding Together: A Gentle Femdom BDSM Loving Erotic Short

It was the end of another long week, and all I wanted to do was play video games, but Laura -- my wife and gentle femdom -- had other things in mind. She was right, of course, a quiet evening of being close with each other (and with me serving her, of course), was really the best. Besides, it had been a long time since I'd had release and I was horny.

The evening wasn't t
Published June 20th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Friday Evening Unwinding Together, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Friday Evening Unwinding Together

Start your review of Friday Evening Unwinding Together: A Gentle Femdom BDSM Loving Erotic Short
Bob/Sally
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes, the longer a title and the more detailed a subtitle, the more cautious I am of the read itself. Too many authors load up as many keywords and terms as they can, looking to cast as wide a net as possible in drawing in readers. Friday Evening Unwinding Together sounded a little too perfect, so much so that I almost passed on giving it a read . . . and that would have been a mistake.

This is exactly what the title teases and the cover blurb promised. This is a gentle, loving story of fema
Paulskim
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: couple, femdom
It is a perfect example of what could be gentle female domination. We follow what looks like a true story between Laura and her submissive boyfriend. They both agreed for her to be the boss in the relationship because she is the most adequate leader in their couple. And as a way to relax and take her own pleasure, she likes to peg him; usually done at the end of the week, it is their way to re-connect and make their domination/submission part of what they are together. For him, it is a way to of ...more
Audwin

• Eager Puppy
  • Dancing Backward: An Adventure in Male Submission
  • Dancing Backward 2: Final Descent Into Male Submission
  • Unbirthing Stories: 5 Twisted Tales of Age Regression
  • A Mommy for Harrison: An InstaLove, Quick Read, MDLB Story (West Coast Darlings Book 6)
  • Dancing Backward 3: A Beloved Slave Reclaimed
  • Esoteric Itch - a short, sweet & sexy college enemies to lovers trope
  • At Her Command
  • Studies in the Psychology of Sex, Vol 5: Erotic Symbolism; The Mechanism of Detumescence; The Psychic State in Pregnancy
  • Domination & Submission: The BDSM Relationship Handbook
  • The Femdom Experience
  • SLAVE STATE: A Dystopian Invasion & Enslavement Novella
  • Surrender, Submit, Serve Her: The definitive guide to enacting Female Leadership and embracing the Female Dominated Household
  • Force of Nature
  • Locked-In Love
  • The Eradication of Vice (The Eradication of Vice #1)

News & Interviews

We all want to spend more time lost in the pages of great books. That's the idea behind our annual 2021 Goodreads Reading Challenge! It's...