Start by marking “Master Delacroix” as Want to Read:
Master Delacroix

Master Delacroix

(Crime and Punishment #2)

Nathan Delacroix never expected his favorite thriller author to be a woman, and a very pretty one at that. So when she comes to him for advice on BDSM, he can’t resist offering her the use of his club, as well as his skills as a Master.

Connelly is shocked at just how much she enjoys being dominated, spanked and jeez, even shared. She needs to be careful because Nathan is
Published June 19th 2018 (first published May 6th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Master Delacroix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Master Delacroix

Start your review of Master Delacroix
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Leigh‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4.5 STARS

Review copy provided for an honest review

Nathan Delacroix is a surprised when his favorite author comes to him for a BDSM perspective on her newest book. Not only is she a woman, but he finds himself growing more and more attracted to her and the unexplainable connection he feels. Toss in a serial killer, psychic abilities, a secret masochist, a twin brother, an FBI agent, a little foursome action between them all and a lot of hot ho
Marion
Jul 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-read, bdsm, e-book
This story was very enjoyable. While Nathan did push all of Connelly's boundaries you could tell that she was into it. Some of the BDSM elememts were not my cup of tea but it did not detract from my enjoyment of the book. I did like this couple. The one thing I really appreciated is how there was sponatuity between the couple. So many times there is too much structure and too many rules in the BDSM books and all their life revolves about the lifestyle. This one had a plot and you really got to k ...more
Becca Reads
Mar 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, 2015
I very much enjoyed reading this story. Nathan Delacroix was introduced in the first book of the series and he did not disappoint as the hero in this book. I loved that the author chose to make the heroine in this story a mature woman. She's still under 40 but not by much. Connelly was a great match for the sadist. ...more
Bibliotecaria recomienda
Segundo libro de la serie Crimen y castigo.

Rhonda
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot, Steamy, Thrilling

Wow! Just Wow! I thought "Topping the Dom" was good! I liked Nathan even in the it, but OMG! He's so, so, so.... (fanning my face).
Nathan is worried about Connely, an author who in researching the BDSM world! He takes her under his wing to show her the ropes, so to speak! He's been having visions and he's not sure who they are about. This is a MUST read even if you've never read the first book!
Sandy Duran 1959
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! I devour Master sub novels. Intrigue.. Love and BDSM...📖💋
Victoria Rainey
Hearts on Fire Review

Original Review Published here: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/?p=27470

Nathan Delacroix is skilled BDSM Master who is also psychic that helps the FBI solve certain types of cases. He does not want anyone to know he is psychic that does not have to know. Nathan is likeable man and Dom. He is a kind and thoughtful man who will do what is necessary to protect and help those around him. He meets his favorite thriller author only to find out that she is not who he expected.

Connel
Tara
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, what a great find.

What a good book. I had a soft side for this Dom from the beginning, when we were introduced to him in book one of the Crime and Punishment Series. I was so glad to read he had his own book!
What to say about Master Nathan Delacroix. He's super sexy, handsome, can read minds, a Dom, and oh yeah he's a sadist. Do I need to say more. I mean the man makes being a sadist sexy.
Connelly is pretty and an author who has no idea she's a masochist. Her book brings her to Club Fetish
Cindy
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone that enjoys Erotica or BDSM
MERCY!!!! What else could I possibly say. This book has you "feeling" so much. I could not get enough of Master Delacroix.

Story line was very strong and the characters grow as the story grows. Love these characters. Trista Ann has a definite winner on her hands. I think I might need several cold showers before the next in the series, Theirs to Share (Crime and Punishment Book 3). Or maybe my hubby will just be wanting me to read more.

Nathan we are introduced to in the first book Topping the Do
Lisa Turk
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Crime and Punishment

I am a huge fan of the Dom books, especially stories that have a sinister, suspenseful side. Michaels books include everything for the BDSM lovers, as well as the murder mystery lovers. She is a fantastic story teller, with a great eye for details pertaining to her characters, the plot and always leaving the reader with an HEA.
Denise
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars.

Very good follow-up to the first book, though it is about a different set of characters. Loved Nathan and Connelly's story. There is a bit of suspense in the story which I wish would have been explored a little more, but the story was still very enjoyable. I'm looking forward to Josh & Daniels stories.
Susan
May 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic story

Fantastic story

I loved this book! Master Nathan and Connelly had such great chemistry and the building of their relationship was fantastic and super hot. This fabulous story had emotion, action,suspense and burning hot sex! If I could give this book more stars I so would!!
Janka
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely fantastic book, love the characters, Connelly and Nathan have fantastic chemistry, I very much enjoyed their interaction, sex scenes are so HOT HOT HOT. There is a bit of drama and suspence too. I really didnt want this book to end.
Harley_Dreams
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one had me at the opening line!

I couldn't put it down and if I find a part two,I will have it!!
characters were awesome, plot was amazing and date I say I'm looking forward to the next with eager anticipation!
Serena Shay
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy hot read! Loved it!
sheila
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mmmm

A little more sadist but not too hardcore. She wants him. Needs him. He needs her submission and love of pain.
Teresa
Jan 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25
Michele bookloverforever
sexy dom meets curious author....unfortunately, it gets complicated by an escaped and vengeful serial killer hunting the Dom and anyone connected to him.
Leslie
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome second book

I loved the first book, Topping The Domme and Nathan. I couldn't wait to get more. Oh Nathan, such a loving sadist. Yum!
J  ST. G
Janell
Feb 13, 2016
Stacie Howard
Aug 17, 2016

• Herd That (The Valentine Boys #1)
  • Lycos (Guardian Security Shadow World #3)
  • Fence #1 (Fence, #1)
  • Siren in the City (Texas Sirens, #2)
  • Siren Beloved (Texas Sirens, #4)
  • Siren in Waiting (Texas Sirens, #5)
  • Dark Submission
  • Sirens in Bliss (Texas Sirens, #7.5; Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #10)
  • Fence, Vol. 1
  • Small Town Siren (Texas Sirens, #1)
  • Siren Unleashed (Texas Sirens, #7)
  • Lost in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #4)
  • One to Keep (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #3)
  • Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)
  • The Farthest Edge (Honey, #2)
  • Siren Enslaved (Texas Sirens, #3)
  • Three to Ride (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #1)
  • Stuck in Between (Bound by Your Love, #1)
Hi. I’m an erotic romantic suspense author. I write for Liquid Silver Books, Loose-ID, and Ellora’s Cave.

I live in the land of dreams, where alpha men are tender, heroines are strong and sassy, and villains are brutal and conniving. When not deep in the mind of my next serial killer, ghost or futuristic space pilot, I can be found in the mountains of TN, spending time with family and friends. At l

Crime and Punishment (4 books)
  • Topping the Domme (Crime and Punishment, #1)
  • Theirs to Share
  • Burning Submission (Crime and Punishment, #4)

News & Interviews

“You realize I’m probably not going to be able to walk tomorrow,” she grumbled. Nathan shook his head, but she didn’t miss the spark of humor in his gaze before he lowered it briefly. “That’s what you get for being difficult to a Dom with a big dick.” 0 likes