Start by marking “The Promise of Everything - Garner-Willoughby Brothers Book Three” as Want to Read:
The Promise of Everything - Garner-Willoughby Brothers Book Three

The Promise of Everything - Garner-Willoughby Brothers Book Three

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  50 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
She’s living for today…

Sophie is dying—probably. An aneurysm at the base of her brain is just waiting to burst, and though she tries to keep her mind off the inevitable by painting away the pain, she simply can’t forget that her days are numbered.

He’s yearning for tomorrow…

Jamison is stuck. His past is a mess he’d rather not revisit, and his present is so dull he can ha
Published July 16th 2018 by Prism Heart Press

Be the first to ask a question about The Promise of Everything - Garner-Willoughby Brothers Book Three

Olga therebelreader
In short:
Hero 4/5 | Heroine 4/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 3/5 | Writing Style 3/5 | Steam 2/5 | Romance 4/5 | Angst-Suspense 3/5 | Darkness 1/5 | Humor 0/5 | Secondary Characters 3/5 | Drama-Conflict 3/5 | Mystery 0/5 | Twists 3/5 | Pacing Fast | Action 2/5
Brandy Roberts
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
WOW The promise really hit me in the emotions I usually try to stay far far away from stories that are like this but I'm so happy that I gave it a chance even thought my heart did brake a couple of times . This would be the first book I have read by the author and I can't wait to see what's to come .
Tiblu
Jul 25, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked it, but I left feeling rather unfulfilled....

This book was set up for soo much drama, a plucky free Spirit with a brain aneurism who happens to meet and starts to fall for her doctor on the eve of meeting him,she carries guilt and scares from her past a deep loss she blames herself for,he has a mean vindictive shallow ex still trying to cling on to him.... He has a painful childhood that’s left him detached and dying inside ..
And yet with all these factors ? Nothing all that big happens
Rebecca Austin
Shelves: trsor
Sophie Salinger had a tough go the past few years but has finally found herself on the upswing put she goes to a counselor called Dr. Strong. She has a brain aneurysm and has a 20% chance of survival provided that she can get into a specialist. In the meantime she works at Beacon Art Supplies and loves to paint.

Jamison Garner is infatuated with his "painter" girl who lives across from him. When he rescues her from a fall the two meet and sparks fly.

But soon Sophie and Jamison realize that thei
Stacey Timmons
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I totally fell in love with Jamison! And with Sophie!

Jamison is a top neurosurgeon in Manhattan and he's at the top of his game but he's missing something from his life. At 33, he hasn't attached himself to the perfect woman, until he sees Sophie, painting in her loft. She lives across from him and he has never met her but after he takes his nightly walk, he helps her after she falls.
Sophie's life has been turned upside down by the diagnosis of a brain aneurysm and she plans
The Book Nook Blog
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After her life was torn to pieces, Sophie decides to move to the big city and pursue her dream of becoming a well known artist. After she begins to build her new life, she soon learns that she has an aneurysm at the base of her brain that could burst at any moment. Time may not be on her side.

One day she is rescued by a handsome stranger who happens to live across the street from her own apartment. Their romantic interests are mutual and they find themselves spending more and more time together.
Becky Dodson
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I felt all the emotions while reading this book, very emotional. Sophie finally starts living after getting life threatening news from her doctor. She's already experienced tragedy in her life and now she's estranged from her parents, now they may experience more loss. Jamison is a respected neurologist but he isn't close with his siblings or parents. Jamison is drawn to his neighbor and he likes to watch her paint at night. Sophie has noticed Jamison on his nightly walks and they finally come f ...more
Sandy Blushing Babes Are Up All Night
**4.25 Blushes**

Sophie thought she would come to the big city and take it by storm with her art. Not so much! After a big dose of reality and a dire medical diagnosis, she has an awakening and decides that she wants to live. To that end, she follows doctor’s orders and makes an appointment to see a top specialist to get a second opinion.

Jamison has been watching his neighbor from across the street as she applies paint to canvas with abandon every night. He’s never seen her face but he’s fascinat
Deb
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The blurb intrigued me. The first few chapters sucked me in. By the end of chapter 9 I was already recommending "The Promise of Everything" to my friends!
I absolutely loved Sophie, her free spirit and optimism in spite of the heart ache she harbored. Jamison was a completely different soul from Sophie, but maybe that's what drew them together.
I loved playing connect-the-dots in the story! Creative writing at its best! Sophie may have been an artist but Author Broderick painted a believable stor
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this amazing series, and is Jamison and Sophie’s story. Sophie is living with a serious medical problem, and Jamison is one of the best neurosurgeons. Both of these characters have a past, and work towards healing each other. No spoilers; this is a wonderful story and deserves to be read, you will not be disappointed! This author had written a beautiful and heart-warming story, which is an engaging page turner, and had me hooked and captivated throughout. I look forward ...more
Ashley Sledge( UnderCoversBookBlog)
Sophie has been diagnosed with an aneurysm and has to wait a month to be seen by the best neurosurgeon in the city.
She is scared she is going to die!
So she decides to live life like it's last day.
She meets Jamison and really starts to enjoy life!
They make life better for each other,. But Jamison is the neurosurgeon and everybody knows that Dr's and patient's can't have a relationship. Even tho Jamison promised to fix Sophie. He does it in more ways then just fixing her aneurysm.

This story was
judy gardner
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous Storytelling

This was a romance story with lots of love and romance and a cast of memorable characters.
I enjoyed this story from the very first page, the pace of this story was perfect. The romance sizzles between the two main characters and the way their romance was developed and written was absolutely beautiful.
Definitely a five-star rating for this book and author, and definitely a book to read again.
Emma Lloyd
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
The promise of everything ...that's just how this book was it promises everything drama twist an turns and it gave a ok read.
This is the second book I have read from this author and both times I feel the details have been lost somewhere.
I never feel like a part that promises drama is finished it's all just said an done simple .

I feel if this has potential the story is good it just needed more for me
Eva
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As soon as I received this I dived straight into it it's an amazing heartfelt story I couldn't put my kindle down the story is told well great characters I don't want to give to much away but wow what a story I would love to read more books from this author I definitely want to read books one and two although this can be read as a standalone loved it. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Pinky
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet romance!

Sophie and Jamieson met by accident. They were from two different worlds. She being an artist and being a neurosurgeon. They both had family issue to overcome.

I really loved how devoted they were to one another. They went through many trials before they got their HEA! Was it worth it? Absolutely...
Lauren
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good

This book was all about the emotions for me and the feels. You go through them all as you navigate this book. Sophie isn't living til.she gets devastating news from her doctor. Jamison is drawn to his neighbor the attraction is fierce between these two. These two to through so much!!!
Jenny
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jamison is a top neurosurgeon. Sophie was diagnosed with a brain aneurysm. She lives across the hall from Jamison. The characters are amazing! This story pulled me in from the beginning. Very emotional read and beautiful story.
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Book-Lovin-Momma
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this sweetly touching story! Sophie and Jamison hit it off well, and their connection was so nicely done. I loved the characters, and though this was somewhat of a quick read, it was heartwarming and tugged at my emotions. Satisfying and sexy too!
Rachel Bonner
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this best of the three books in the series, although I think it would be a better series if the three linked a little more, with a little more connection between the characters in each. Like the whole series, it's an easy, quick read, what I would class as holiday reading.
Catherine
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
DNF. It didn’t keep me interested and after really not liking the second one I couldn’t force myself through this one.
Megan Harrington
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok..... I did enjoy reading the first two book in the series, but this one is my absolute favorite. I adore Sophie. Can’t wait to read more from this incredible Author!!!!!
Jen
Jul 25, 2018
Cheryle
Aug 23, 2018
Laura ~Passion flower
Jul 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc, romance
The Promise of Everything (ARC) was graciously provided to me by Ardent PRose for an honest review. Review to follow.
Jenny Walker