Start by marking “Molly's Man (Haven, Texas, #4)” as Want to Read:
Molly's Man (Haven, Texas, #4)

Molly's Man

(Haven, Texas #4)

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  58 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
She’s ticking things off her bucket list. Number one, find a sexy man to tie her up and spank her…

Molly knows she’s not going to live a long life. Both her mother and grandmother died young. She’s determined to fit as much fun in as she can. Starting with quitting her job and moving to Haven where the men are sexy, protective, and dominant. It’s just her luck that the man
Published August 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Molly's Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Molly's Man

♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I did not know when I started this book that there were 3 previous books to this series. Thank goodness they are all more or less standalone. There are characters from previous books and mentions of those stories but it doesn't take away from this book.

Molly ends up in Haven to take care of her bucket list. She is determined that when her life ends it will be on her terms. But she never thought she would ever meet someone like Jake. All she wants is to find some fun at the local BDSM club and t
Sharing
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved Molly, she is so strong, even when she thinks her time is limited. She wants to live her life to the fullest, however short it may be. I also loved Jake. He is a dominant and is afraid to love someone for fear of losing them. He focuses all his energy on his job as sheriff. He wasn't prepared for a spitfire like Molly. Their connection is instant and strong. Can this duo help each other, without breaking each other's hearts?
Serena Worker
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Molly is heading to stay with her friends, she really believes she’s going to die early like her mother and grandmother, when she finds a lump, she makes a bucket list and hopes to cross some of while staying with her friends, including going to a BDSM club.
Meeting the sheriff, when he shows at the accident she calls about, she notices he enjoys telling her what to do, although she doesn’t listen.
Jake sees Molly he hasn’t wanted a woman since Rachel died, she’s stubborn and doesn’t listen, but t
Up All Night With Books
4.5 Stars
Review by Heather
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Molly’s Man by Laylah Roberts is a part of the Haven, Texas series and will have you yearning for more by the end.

Molly has known since she was a little girl that she would die young; after all her grandmother and her mother both died in their 30s from breast cancer. So, it isn’t a surprise really when Molly finds a lump and is told it is cancer. She decides that it is time to quit her job and start on that bucket list. Firs
Tina
I really liked Molly being such a firecracker but she was a little naive about BDSM. I loved Jake too and how he was so honest and upfront and wasn’t afraid to admit to being wrong or being scared. His emotions about being guilty for not being there for his wife was heart wrenching but Saxon trying to help was so sweet but sneaky when trying to get Jake with Molly. I can’t wait for Saxon’s story!

I did think book was a little short but it was still great! It was also interesting that Jake remaine
Cheri
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Molly's Man by Laylah Roberts
Molly wants what her friends have for as long as she lives--even that little while. She doesn't want their pity. She moves to the town where the men are caring and protective if a little controlling. Just for a while until it is time to move on.

Jake is sheriff, an alpha who sticks to the rules and is lonely. Molly and shouldn't tempt him. She's a little too sassy and independent. He has a secret past, she a secret future. Can two people so different be right for eac
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by this author and I loved it and in the middle of the series. I didn’t feel like I was missing anything by picking up book four of the series, it can be read as a complete standalone. Molly, Molly, Molly- she turns Haven completely upside down especially Jake. He is drawn to her from the beginning but he isn’t interested in another relationship and that’s good with Molly because she is dying and just wants to accomplish the things on her bucket list. Jake is ...more
Renee
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this story took my breath away. Molly is such a strong character and I am so glad we got to read her story. Jake is a tough man who has lived with guilt years, he doesn’t want a permanent relationship. Molly has her own reasons for wanting a temporary fling. But when these two come together, sparks fly. A well-written story with twists, heat, bdsm, and romance. Don’t miss this addition to the Haven series.
Charlotte Isaac
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
This story was so beautiful, and made me think of my own bucket list.

Laylah Roberts wrote this book amazingly, she makes you fall in love with all the characters.

I loved Jake, he is protective, takes everything to heart, but also can be stern. He abides by the rules, and works hard.

I loved Molly, she is sassy, bratty and big hearted. She is scared, but she wants to fit everything in whilst she can. She has a big heart.

I really loved this book, and highly recommend it. wtmo
Lydia
Sweet bdsm romance

Very sweet.. The heroine is very bratty but I'm a wonderful way.. Not in your face, mean way. Our hero has been through the ringer but instead of playing games, the couple realize their mistakes and forgive and move on.. I loved the HEA and I thought this was a wonderful book.

Nice to read adults being adults and not hiding from the truth
SH
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this

I adore this series and this book was a perfect addition. Such a wonderful, heart wrenching (at times), but smoking hot book. So nice to visit everyone in Haven and I can't wait for the next!
Meleeta Morris
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book nails the tough subject of breast cancer in the context of BDSM

You find out you lump is positive so you make a bucket list and on that list is to visit a BDSM Club also to experience a spanking. Molly finds a HEA and learns to lean on someone.
Toni Techau
Maren Mcintyre
Sep 14, 2018
Jennifer Sanderson
Aug 31, 2018
Laylah loves reading, but she particularly loves a good romance with some seriously alpha men. Protective, possessive men with large hearts. Writing has become her passion and she hopes her readers enjoy her stories as much as she does writing them.

Haven, Texas (4 books)
  • Lila's Loves (Haven, Texas, #1)
  • Laken's Surrender (Haven, Texas, #2)
  • Saving Savannah (Haven, Texas, #3)