Start by marking “Rock F*ck Club (Rock F*ck Club, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rock F*ck Club (Rock F*ck Club, #2)

Rock F*ck Club

(Rock F*ck Club #1.5)

4.48  ·  Rating details ·  109 Ratings  ·  77 Reviews
A Postseason One Novella
10 cities. 10 famous rock stars f*cked.
Raven Winters has chosen the one rock star she wants to keep. She has completed filming for the Rock F*ck Club. Her season of the reality show is about to debut on the World Media Organization channel. Her once very private sex life is about to become public.
Can her life ever return to normal?
Does she want it
Paperback
Published August 6th 2018 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Rock F*ck Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock F*ck Club

Sabrina
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I'm not a big fan of revisiting a couple after they got their HEA but I enjoyed this novella. I thought it brought closure to Raven and Lucky, and I liked that we got to see how the end of the show was going to be. It also opens up the series to continue and I'm excited for that and to see what this author will come up with next.

Copy kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.
Snow
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I accepted an ARC of this story not realizing, or better yet, realizing it later that this book is a second one in the Rock Fuck Club series...at first I thought I d have trouble following or catching up with the characters and the previous storyline BUT surprisingly so, I didn't.

In fact, it became blantantly clear what s going on pretty soon and I quickly glued up the potential fissures in the storyline from book 1.

I m sure I missed out on some steamy, hawt sex scenes in the first book but I so
Brandee (un)Conventional Bookworms
**IT'S LIVE!! It's early but you can get it here --> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G6P6B23

What a treat! I loved getting to see a picture of what life is like now for Raven and Lucky, their struggle to carve out a relationship that works for them both. And I enjoyed seeing what's going to come next for RFC. =)

=====

*4.5 Stars*
This novella - and it's meaty so it doesn't feel like a novella - is a treat! Getting to see Raven and Lucky and how they're faring was a delight. And we also got a glimpse
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)

"I want to hate the RFC and all the craziness that comes with it. But how can I when it brought you to me?"

Yes, the Rock F*ck Club is responsible for Lucky and Raven finding each other. But, it's also responsible for the problems they are now facing. She may have chosen him as the rockstar she wants to keep, but she still has contractual obligations to the network that will soon be airing the reality show featuring her very public sex life before that happened.

What a pleasant surprise thi
Lisa Anthony
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! This is my favourite series written by Michelle Mankin.
Michelle took a gritty title, sexy subject matter and empowered woman in the process and she did it well...very well!
Rock Fuck Club #2
amazon buy link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G6P6B23/

Paula  Phillips
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I find some rockstar novels so blaise, and it feels like you are reading the same thing over and over again, but when it comes to Michelle Mankin's I feel alive. The characters are so relatable, and the number #1 thing I love is that she has characters that go across all her novels - in particular, Charles Morris. The more I read him featured in her books, the more he annoys me LOL. At the end of Book #1 Raven fell in love with Lucky and her show and plan came to a halt. She finally had her HEA, ...more
Naughty Mom Story Time
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
A wonderful novella to catch up with how Lucky and Raven are doing since the filming of her adventure. It was also a great tie in to the next book where it’s Marsha’s turn at finding her rockstar.

In this spicy little novella, we follow Raven as she works to put on the finishing touches of her show before it airs all while she and Lucky navigate through their new relationship. The honeymoon phase my not be over, but their eyes are open and they see that it won’t always be rainbows and unicorns.
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
This review was originally posted on (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free copy of [title] from [publisher] via Author. This has in no way influenced my voluntary review, which is honest and unbiased *Since both Lexxie and I are fans of #girlpower we figured MMankin's Rock F*ck Club #2 was a great way to kick off our joint venture. We hope y'all enjoy our chat! And keep an eye on our Facebook page today...there might be a giveaway! ;)

B: What did you think about how MMankin presented Ro
Cami
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Dragon Stars!
ARC…thoughtfully provided in exchange for an honest review.

I thoroughly enjoyed Raven & Lucky’s story in the first book so to get more of them was awesome!!

All relationships are trying and if you want a good one you have to work at it by working through your problems/differences. This book just gives you more of their new relationship with the obstacles that get in the way.

They have to deal with the final wrap up of the RFC that is about to air on the World Media Organizatio
Lisa Mandina
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the first book, and you can read my review of it HERE, if you don't want to be spoiled for the story. This one doesn't get quite as wild and dirty as the first one, but that is because it is kind of an in-between story. It's kind of the wrap-up for the whole RFC as proposed and carried out in book 1. What I really liked about it was that we got to see a lot of the love between Winter and Lucky. The settled relationship. But that doesn't mean there isn't any conflict. No sirree. ...more
Kahea
***4 Stars***

This was a nice little slice of life type of novella that falls between the last chapter of Rock F*ck Club and the epilogue that gives us a peek into some of the struggles Raven, Lucky, Marsha and the rest of the Dragons crew had to deal with due to their new found fame and the responsibilities that come with it all.

It was fun to experience what Lucky and Raven had to do deal with as they worked to not only cement their personal relationship, but their careers and how they worked
MJ
Shelves: 2018-books, arc
OOOH that Michelle Mankin pulls a sly one on all of us. Not to mention one Raven Winters and her bestie Marsha West! This novella is fast-paced and picks up where we left off in Rock F*ck Club, Book 1. Raven is still very happy with Lucky Spencer but the cost of their popularity on social media and beyond may threaten their romance. I was completely caught up in their love and the craziness that ensues. Add on top of it all the swarmy Suzanne Smith, who is out to pull all the strings where Raven ...more
FS Meurinne
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, famous, rockstar, reviews
I discovered RFC and Michelle Mankin a few months ago, I love rock star books and so I found the RFC world. This second book was everything and way more than I thought I would get, Raven and Lucky find themselves finding a way to overcome challenges in their relationship. The rock life isn’t easy. I liked how the author made it realistic, from the characters to the plot, it’s very enjoyable to read, I did the book in one sitting. The passion between the characters was amazing. I really liked get ...more
Thia Finn
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Lucky and Raven prove that life on the rock and roll train ride doesn’t have to be a train wreck if you’re willing to put in the time and make concessions! In this novella, Raven finally shows what she’s really made of by standing on her own two feet and getting by with a little help from her friends! Mankin writes a hot rocker story with enough angst and surprises to keep the reader turning pages until the very end. Can’t wait to see what happens the RFC in Book three!
Jennifer  Kress
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was soooo glad to get an arc of this, I've been dying to know what happens next. And now I have MORE waiting! I'm not book patient lol.

When we meet back up with Lucky and Raven their relationship has continued. With a few bumps. Can't tell you what those are, but they do make for an interesting read. Let's just say being on the road has its problems. And don't even get me started on Raven's new boss!!! Arrrrg!

Overall I love the concept of these books. Yes in a way the titles are what they see
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG, I was so excited to get this one. It's a novella so it's a quick read that can be read in one sitting. You should read Rock F*ck Club book one first, this one picks up after book one. We got to see Lucky and Raven and they work through things after Raven completing filming. I love these two and I'm glad we got to see how things work out. The last paragraph is crazy and has me shocked. I can't wait to read part 3.
Doris
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unbelievable! When a book leaves you with your mouth hanging open in the end and has you re-reading the last line there isn’t much else to say. From the beginning until the end we got to see Raven and Lucky’s love story going through many up and downs like any couple…only such much more hotter!! Lol

Definitely read book one in the Rock F*ck Club series and then get ready for this crazy good book. I cannot wait to see what unravels in Rock F*ck Club #3!!
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
The after math of Rock F*ck Club has been both sweet and hard for Lucky and Raven - as well as Marsha. Fans being more eager to get lucky, and push Raven away. The TV station wanting more, ever more, and life on the road for the tour has made things more than a little tense.
Full review to come.
Karin
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For a quick novella this was everything I really enjoy in my books. This picks up right now here book 1 leaves off, this story is insanely hot so be prepared!!

Raven and Lucky are as passionate and in love as ever but there’s some trials now that there love is full force and the growing popularity of Lucky’s band and I can’t wait to read more!!

Karen
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved RFC #1. This novella was just a bit after that scene. Reading this was like putting on a sexy pair of heels that you love. I think I'd read the books in order.
Author gave me ARC for honest review. Go get RFC now.
Coralee Corrigan
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow beyond amazing read. It sucks u in from the beginning and keeps u going to the end of the book .once I started this book I couldn’t put it down till i finished it . Tks so much for the arc . Loved it so much
Ana Oh
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Raven’s character gains so much depth in this book, compared to the first one. This novella added so much to the story.

And MARSHA!!! OMG I am dying for the next book!!
Shannon White
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What what!!

Man it just gets hotter and hotter!! I really am looking forward to the next season! Such a amazing read !
Jos
Danielle Cordsen
Rock F*ck Club
By: Michelle Mankin

📚💕⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐💕📚

Talk about hot and steamy!!!

Lucky and Raven are on a fast paced rollercoaster ride. These two have started with a fast speed “relationship” from the beginning but in this fast paced novella we see growth from Raven and a beautiful connection between her and Lucky. What they don’t however face is the ever growing desire for each other. Their connection is strong, sexy, and just the right amount of dirty. You will not be disappointed in the this story con
Cyndi Becker
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: august-18
Hot and Bothered! That's what this gem of a novella left me feeling. The release of #RFC #2 was a very delightful surprise! Sure I'd hoped for a continuation of the series, but this novella, well it just left me feeling the *shivers*. This part of Ravens' and Luckys' story picks up right at the end of #RFC one (prior to the epilogue), and drops back into life on the road with the Dragons.

A new couple, Raven and Lucky are in deeeeeep and face many challenges ahead, separately and together. One c
Silverluna
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC, as it doesn't release until the 9th. But as always, Ms. Mankin doesn't disappoint! Can't wait for #3!!! Full review to come upon release date!

Update 8/9:
Spoilers Below:

Now that I mention that, It's time for me to tell you what I think of the book. I can easily sum up my thoughts into two words "Bloody Fantastic!"

Since I'm me, and you know how I am, I'm not going to leave it at that... lol.

In the first book, we are introduced to Raven, who gets burned by a rocker e
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Shelves: favorites
I was so excited to find this Novella on my kindle last night!!! I LOVED book one- ROCK F*CK CLUB BY MICHELLE MANKIN and this novella did not disappoint!

These crazy Rockers are back in this novella-Rock F*ck Club: A Postseason One Novella

Get ready for a fun and wild roller coaster of a ride, cuz there will be lots of fun banter..HAWT as Shit sexual tension, make you laugh out loud moments and sneak peeks on all the band mates which is sooo much yummyness!!

Ravens bestie-Marsha’s feelings are hurt
Nightbird Novels
Aug 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
After the filming of season 1 of Rock F*ck Club, Raven Winters has found herself in a very different reality than when she started her journey of discovery. In love with the one and only, Lucky Spencer and traveling with him and his band who have become a second family to her, everything in her life is almost... perfect.

But, with the future of the production of RFC in the balance, Raven may not be done fighting for what she believes in...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I enjoyed this novel
T. Torrest
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gah! I was so excited to dive back into the RFC world!!! Nobody knows the seedy underbelly of the music industry like Michelle Mankin, and this series is her at her rock and roll best.

In this novella-length installment, we pick up pretty much where we left off at the end of RFC, in the midst of Raven and Lucky's passionate loved-up bliss. The two of them want nothing more than to spend every moment wrapped up in each other's arms, but real life has other ideas.

Raven needs to finish what she star
« previous 1 3 4 next »
MICHELLE MANKIN is the New York Times bestselling author of the Black Cat Records series of novels.
Rock Stars & Romance. Love & Lyrical Ever Afters.
Love Evolution, Love Revolution, and Love Resolution are a BRUTAL STRENGTH centered trilogy, combining the plot underpinnings of Shakespeare with the drama, excitement, and indisputable sexiness of the rock 'n roll industry.
Things take a bit o

Rock F*ck Club (2 books)
  • Rock F*ck Club
  • Rock F*ck Club (Rock F*ck Club, #3)