Start by marking “Major Feeding A Piper & Payne Supernatural Thriller Book 4” as Want to Read:
Major Feeding A Piper & Payne Supernatural Thriller Book 4

Major Feeding A Piper & Payne Supernatural Thriller Book 4

(Netherworld Paranormal Police Department #4)

Sometimes you just need to blow things up...

Keller wants to take over the Netherworld PPD. After decades of waiting, he's finally weakened the precinct enough to take his shot. Now is the time to strike.

It'll take everything the PPD has to stand their ground and stop him. But sometimes numbers just aren't enough. They've been depleted pretty badly. Worse, there are far m
Kindle Edition
Published June 21st 2018 by Crimson Myth Press

Be the first to ask a question about Major Feeding A Piper & Payne Supernatural Thriller Book 4

So, I Read This Book Today
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Still my favorites PPD Division

I have been reading the first books of the series, but always come back to this one. I don't want to get through them too fast, but so far these are the best!
Bonnie Dale Keck
kindle unlimited, swore would get back to my usual insults directed at the writers {yes, 2 of them, think of it as 2 crazies for the price of 1...admission or whatever}, though seriously they are rather odd and so are the stories, and yes I keep reading, thought there was the tiniest bit of eh a couple of times, but I am in an 'eh' mood so very well could just be my mood

A vicious attack. Topside cops. A self-destruct sequence activated.

When Keller decides to bring the battle directly to the main
Barbara
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another exciting hit by these two authors. Piper and Reaper find themselves defending the PPD from Kellar who has slipped through the back door with all of his thugs. Pecker gets a bigger role in this one and shows how much of a hero he can be and Agnas, Reaper's turtle almost winds up a the main dish for Kellar's crew. Now somehow they must keep Kellar from taking and keeping the station and a whole lot of bravery goes into as Piper, Reaper, Brazen, Kit, Pecker and the Meth mage are in for the ...more
Natalie Fallon
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastically funny paranormal police department series

This is the 4th book (1st being blood crossed) of the fantastically funny urban fantasy series about Piper and Payne from the Netherworld Paranormal Police Department which is linked to, but still works if you haven't read, the Ian Dex series which started with The Merging. The humour is there from the start and the Netherworld team are all the better for being fun, sarcastic and neither perfect nor pc. There is a great mixture of la
Larry Tushman
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Netherworld PPD Down! After the previous plots thinned their ranks, Keller unleashes a grand infiltration of HQ. As usual, it's up to Piper, Reaper, and crew to eliminate or work around the onslaught. But their efforts take the on a rather indirect route as they hit the basement, escape to find reinforcements, and generally run amok wherever they can. At least they don't have to go to the Badlands...
A riot of a story that even sees Agnes get additional airtime to hilarious results.
Maryann Sims
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This is the latest in the Piper and Reap books, and they just keep getting better and better. Keller is back trying to take over. While Pecker, give Anges a boost that proves even turtles can be outspoken. Throw in some characters from Ian Dex's books and everyone is having a grand time, and we learn you don't need a P.H.D. to be a bad guy.

Great read, hard to put down, can't wait for the next one.

Carolyn Fielding
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh no! Agnes the Turtle is in danger! Actually so is the whole Netherworld PPD headquarters as Keller mounts a surprise attack from within. It's looking very bad for the whole organisation. Piper and Reap race to the rescue, Pecker shows what he's made of, and the newbies get a chance to earn their place in the PPD.

Another thrilling (and amusing) Piper and Payne story from John and Chris. Keep them coming please!
Sharon Harradine
Enjoy the ride.

This has been the best Piper and Payne story so far. Full of action from start to finish it takes you on a rollercoaster of a ride as Piper and her crew first try to retrieve Pecker and Agnes from the PPD building that has been invaded by Keller and his minions, then attempt to take back control. Cant get enough of this author, fantastic.
Bennah
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Major Feeding is the next installment in the Piper and Payne series.

Keller and his army have taken over the precinct, and it is up to Piper and Payne to take care of it.

I really enjoyed this tale. We get cameo appearances from a couple of people from the Ian Dex series, and more Agnes, which is great! I can't wait to see how the rest of this storyline plays out.
Tomika
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this

I loved this book it had me cracking up my family came to check on me. The dialog between piper and pecker is amazing. My favorite New comer has to be agnes,she feisty and cute. These authors are on my favorite list now. I also love the ian dex series as well. Keep writing gentlemen I look forward to the next installment.
Em Taylor
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stop making these books so short...

I mean it. I settle down for a good long read and then... Buggerrit... I'm done. It's great you release them so close together, but dude, what about one longer book, the whole Keller storyline in one big added book...

In case there's any doubt, I love these OLD books... I heartily recommend them.
Scott
Cliffhangers and Excitement ahead

What a great book , the reapers are fast becoming favourites, there is even a few familiar faces returning and a few twists making this a bit of a hanger. NO spoilers but i will be glued to the updates waiting on the sequel as i read this in the one sitting and now im just impatient for more
Audrey Cienki
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just love this book and Agnes has become one of my favorite characters. Some of the conversations are so realistic that I feel that I am back in college with my crazy and funny friends. And the brainstorming session reminded me of corporate meetings and accomplished just about as much as those old meetings of mine. So, so funny!!
Left, right, no no!!
Cannot wait for the next book.
Jan
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yet again another fantastic book, the characters and storyline just keep getting better and better.
As always the humour makes the books that bit more special. The storyline is building to a big climax, can't wait for the big 'showdown'
Melanie
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Piper, Payne and the rest of the crew are getting closer to Keller when he literally comes through the back door. We've got Pecker saving the day, a whole new side of Agnes and a whole lot of implosions, and hyper-emperics to save the day. It is a wild ride. Even some hellions to go around.
Karsyn
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ditto the previous reviews. Very enjoyable. In this one we see a few people we met along Ian Dex's journey. And, makes it sound like there's a new series in the works. Definitely will keep an eye out for new books from all these series, they are a lot of fun.
PJ Lea
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Boom!

Piper and Reap are a great duo. Add a goblin, a turtle and a few inept officers and you have a fantastic story that will give you a god laugh.
Lesli
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well done

EPiper and Payne and Ian Dec series are well written, humorous and an excellent read. The characters are well defined and likable.
Noah K.
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Major Feeding - an MFer everyone can love

This one is great for all the turtle hugging Pecker lovers out there. (Not as dirty as it sounds. Read the book if you are confused).
Bonnie Dale Keck
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
kindle unlimited, swore would get back to my usual insults directed at the writers {yes, 2 of them, think of it as 2 crazies for the price of 1...admission or whatever}, though seriously they are rather odd and so are the stories, and yes I keep reading, thought there was the tinies bit of eh a couple of times, but I am in an 'eh' mood so very well could just be my mood

A vicious attack. Topside cops. A self-destruct sequence activated.

When Keller decides to bring the battle directly to the main
Bob
Jun 24, 2018 rated it liked it
What do you do when the bad guys invade?

Well, first you gather your group of ragtag misfits and you start making plans. Which will all go to Hell in a handbasket. Then you make some more plans, which fare marginally better. Cap it off with your motley crew (see what I did there?) and break in to your offices full of bad guys and...

Well, you'll have to read the book to find out. But don't fear: the turtle does get hugged. It wouldn't be Piper and Payne without the turtle getting hugged. (Phrasing
Shuford White
Oct 05, 2018
Steven Zebert
Sep 17, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
John P. Logsdon is a former game designer, producer, and software engineer who shamelessly digs into the deep recesses of his mind to bring forth oddball characters and hilarious plots. He writes primarily in fantasy, urban fantasy, and science fiction, but he's also dabbled in cozy mystery from time to time. To see John's vast library of laughs, visit www.johnplogsdon.com.

Netherworld Paranormal Police Department (5 books)
  • Blood Crossed A Piper & Payne Supernatural Thriller Book 1