Start by marking “Until Daddy” as Want to Read:
Until Daddy

Until Daddy

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  135 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
Carissa knows the score when it comes to relationships. They don’t last. Sure, they’re good for some fun in the short term, but that’s all. Fun. There shouldn’t be any exceptions, not even for Jamison Croft, but he’s not an easy man to shake. He blasts through every brick she lays.

He may look the gentleman in his expensive suit, but he’s anything but when it comes to Cari
Published June 19th 2018 by Blushing Books Publications

To ask other readers questions about Until Daddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Daddy

♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We meet Clarissa and Jamison in Until You but both books are pretty much standalone. Clarissa has a certain kink and has never been able to find someone to really let go with. So when she meets Jamison for the first time and he seems to know exactly what she needs she has no idea how to feel. Clarissa ends up ghosting him until he finds her at their club.

Jamison has a lot on his plate when it comes to business and family. But there is something about Clarissa that he can't let go. So when she
Kathy Heare Watts
COMMITMENT ISSUES TIMES TWO

While this story picks up from Until You, it will read well as a stand-alone. The story will focus on Jamison Croft and Carrisa McAllister. Each of them has had less than happy childhoods with the messed up lives of their parents, making them both leery of commitment and happily ever after endings.

Carrisa is an emergency room nurse at the county hospital, and also works at a women’s shelter as a volunteer. Her childhood involved seeing her parents use each other, and s
Madeleine East
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story and the wonderful characters in it. Carissa an ER Nurse goes to a BDSM club with her friend where she meets Jamison. From that point on their relationship blossoms into something special although there are bumps in the road,they make it work. I absolutely love Measha's book and so will you.
Badh
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Pretty much any word that Measha Stone puts down on paper is a good one. That means I'm always going to read her books, at least once, and probably many more times.

Carissa is a commitment-phobe. She knows that kink relationships don't work, so she doesn't want one. She just wants someone to play with. Jamison has been watching her and he wants a relationship with her. In order to get her to be in that relationship, he offers her a trial period of 1 month. That's something that she thinks that s
Louise
A woman so used to losing out in love and the man who needs to convince her to stay

This is a DD/lg (Daddy Dom/little girl) romance, though it doesn't feature too much in the way of age play so should appeal to a wider audience. I've read Measha Stone's 'Pet' series, and the much darker 'Beast' , but this had quite a different feel to both of those. Overall it was a less challenging and much gentler read. Whilst it was a very heartwarming and romantic read, it didn't quite capture me in the same
Donna Louise
Customer Review
5.0 out of 5 starsLearning to Trust Again
ByDonna Lon June 25, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
I enjoyed this age play story,it was emotional while still offering up enough hope for a happy ever after.
Carissa McAllister has spent her life not believing or having any faith in relationships.She only has to
look at her parents and she knows that she is destined to remain single.Carissa worked and studied
hard,she now has a good job and her own apartment.Jamison Croft had been brought up with
Arys
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Until Daddy by Measha Stone is a contemporary romance with a bdsm/DD/lg theme. Carissa McAllister has some major commitment issues and her interests from men make it seem even harder for her to find something that lasts. Is it that guys just want to have fun for a short time or does she push them away? Jamison Croft is not one to give up easily and Carissa is more than just a challenge to him, but he knows he will have to convince her of that.

This story continues after the novella, Until You wit
Rebecca Austin
Jun 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: trsor
Carissa McAllister is a nurse in the emergency department and and she also frequents the local BDSM club, Dark Lace.

Jamison Croft is a part owner at Dark Lace and he also works for his father and is partners with Garrick in his own business.

Carissa does not believe in relationships but agrees to give Jamison one month to try and convince her otherwise.

Yet when business gets mixed up with pleasure will they survive?

I thought this book was ok and there were parts I enjoyed and others I didn't as m
SBee Reviews
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

“Delicious & devoted Daddy”

I received an Advance Reader Copy for UNTIL DADDY written by Measha Stone and voluntarily reviewed this book. I was drawn into this book from the beginning, when the mysterious and out-of-her-league co-owner of Dark Lace, a kink club Carissa frequents, comes up to her and proceeds to command her time. And what she got was the perfect moment, one she didn’t even have to ask for. Only Carissa decides that it was a one-time deal, one
Katherine
Shelves: possible-reads
I received an ARC from author for an honest review. I have read nearly all of this author's books and have truly enjoyed all of them.
Until Daddy follows the blossoming DD/lg relationship of Jamison & Carissa. Due to Carissa's family history (sad but not physically abusive) she doesn't believe any 'love' relationship lasts. Therefore she agrees to a 30 day agreement of DD/lg with Jamison. He accepts because he genuinely wants to be with her & plans in 30 days to convince her they need to
Anne Baker
Fight For Your Love

The inimitable Measha Stone has done it again with this amazing, perfect, BDSM must read. Carissa McAllister an ER nurse meets Jameson Croft at his part owned BDSM club Dark Lace, whilst supporting Jade her BF at her first visit of the club. Carissa just wanted someone to take care of her darker needs without commitment. Jameson is pure dominance and The Nursery is his preferred play area and Carissa’s too. Will their one month deal with an expiration date be all she needs? Di
Greyling54
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
In Until Daddy, Measha Stone shifts gears from her most recent work and gives us a story of a commitment phobic nurse, Carissa, and Jamison, a wealthy real estate developer and club owner. As might be clear from the title, there is light age play here, but even if that's not your kink, you're still likely to enjoy this story. Carissa is convinced that relationships that start in BDSM clubs don't last because partners quickly become bored. Jamison is actively looking for a special woman who will ...more
Jan
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carissa came to the Dark Lace with her friend Jade to introduce her to a BDSM club. She hasn’t been able to find a guy that stirs her interest and is willing to go with what her limits are. In walks Jamison. There is NO WAY this guy is going to be interested in Carissa or what he likes. Jamison sees something in her, a little girl lost.

Oh man did Jamison have his work cut out for him. Carissa is so stubborn and sometimes unmoving in her thoughts. She more than once just loses it and forgets wha
Saskia
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book takes place in the same world and timeframe as Until you, but you can read it as a stand alone. I believe it is the first Daddy book Measha Stone has ever written.

This is the story of Carissa and Jamison. They meet at a club and there is an instant connection between them, but Carissa is scared. But then she didn’t count on jamison. Once a daddy sets his eyes on a girls, he won’t let her go.

Both were great characters. Carissa was so passionate and determined about her work and helping
Diane G
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The story is a page turner from page one! It is filled with suspense, romance, exciting sex scenes, fast paced, caring and aspects of BDSM. We have a Dominant, Alpha Daddy Dom, Jamison looking for his forever girl and a vibrant girl, Carissa who doesn’t believe in forever trying to discover if, they can have a forever. Sounds confusing? Nah - just a fun, filled, enjoyable story! Measha Stone is a talented author, we are shown how the characters learn more about themselves, each other, their rela ...more
Gab
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Although this story follows a well known path: rich guy meets poor girl at his BDSM club, both with the same kink, both with the same hang-ups, but with different takes on relationships, Ms Stone padded this one with some goodies.
The characters are well developed and believable. We have one Daddy Dom looking for his forever-girl and one girl who is convinced forever is not for her. Add some good friends in both of their lives and parents you would love to strangle. The following struggles and mi
Pico1
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Carissa wants a good relationship that involves spanking and age-play, but can never find it because of her deep-seated fear of relationships, and belief that they never work. Jamison is determined to prove her wrong, and the story of how their relationship develops – with Jamison giving her what she needs in the way of spanking and mild age play (really just in the way she addresses him) – is interesting and fast moving. There are some serious problems along the way involving friends from the p
Margaret Corcoran
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is wonderful. It's sweet and not age-play. Please don't let the title put you off reading this well written and brilliantly described story. The characters are well done. There are plenty of hot spicy sexy scenes. I read this book first so know it can easily be read as a standalone. And the order did not put me off reading the first book in this series. Carissa is strong and doesn't have any faith in relationships but Jameson knows that they can work well together. Great story. I highl ...more
Karoline
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safe
It's always so hard to find a good DD/lg book so I was happy to find this one. Jamison was just about perfect but Carissa had serious commitment issues that go in the way of being a 5 star read. I loved how this was a true DD/lg book and Jamison took his role as Daddy very seriously. He knew exactly what she needed. They have a fight towards the end of the book that added some necessary drama. Overall I really enjoyed it and would recommend this book.
Pansy
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic-romance
Good job.

I like this author. She writes a good story. She presents a subject that can be outside my comfort zone in an entertaining way. Until Daddy falls in that sphere. It had likable characters dealing with realistic conflict. Although I found Daddy to be autocratic and, at times, down right overbearing, he is also loving and caring. An interesting dichotomy that I am finding irresistible. Good job.
Teresa
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Even though this isn't my usual genre of book I did enjoy it. It covers a dynamic that if I'm honest doesn't really do anything for me. It wasn't too over the top though so I quite enjoyed the characters and the storyline. I find the whole Daddy thing abit icky personally but I do like trying out new authors and I'm certainly going to try something else from this author. If Daddy kink is your bag then I'd definitely recommend this book.
Lisa Ann Leos-Garcia
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh, the excitement Measha Stone evoked within me with Until Daddy. *fans self* Measha's books are always amazing! Until Daddy is no different. This book kept me going back for more! There is something about this book, something that I'm not quite able to put my finger on, but something about it was different from others I've read by Measha. Whatever it is that she did, it worked. The characters are great, the plot is well thought out, and the writing is well executed.
Tanja Williams Hancock
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Age Play - Daddy's Girl

Actually, Daddy's Little Girl or Carissa-Girl is what fits this story. Author Measha Stone definitely writes for the open minded reader. She full fills all the boxes that make a book great with relatable characters, awesome storyline, steamy sex scenes, a good flow and outstanding editing. It's an excellent experience when you get to the end.
Doreen Frantz
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I always enjoy Measha Stone's books and Until Daddy was no different. I enjoyed the interaction between Carissa and the fact the Jamison did not give up. That he loved her enough to break down her barriers. Loved the sex scenes too. Loved the fact that Jamison took on that role of protector and "daddy", and that he did it so well.
Heart5
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We got a brief taste of this new series with Until You, and it definitely left me wanting more. The author definitely delivered with this second book. The chemistry between Jamison and Clarissa was off the charts hot. The Daddy dynamic only cranked it up more. Jamison's father added enough drama to help move the story along without overtaking the romance. This is definitely a five star book.
Anna
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carissa yearns for connection, especially with a daddy dom. But she has a bad history with relationships and does not believe men stay. Jamison likes to play ‘daddy’ but has some daddy issues of his own. This book is sexy and also angsty. It is not as intense or dark as some of Ms. Stone’s other books (which I love), but has a great story.
Renee
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable Daddy dom story. Carissa has commitment issues. When she meets Jamison, his solution is a time stamp on their relationship to see if it will work. I had a hard time connecting with Carissa because of her inability to connect with Jamison. Overall it is an entertaining read.
Angela
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carissa and Jamison...how can I even tell you? These two are absolutely perfect for each other. Jamison is patient and strong. Carissa is skittish and willful. Jamison bring her to heel eventually and they find the relationship they were meant to have.
Ann (Fanni Ann)
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Great story with characters that shine, the intense chemistry and plot is something to behold, I enjoyed every minute of this book.
I received a copy and I am voluntarily leaving my own honest opinion
Jill Badker
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story of love and perseverance. Carissa thought no one could love her. Jamison wasn't looking for anyone to tie him down. Then they meet and Jamison show's Carissa there is someone to love her and she does deserve it.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »